PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Honda owner!

SilverJester
05-30-2005, 03:32 AM
This is mostly a rant, sorry but I gotta vent, I hate stupd people.

Me and a bunch of friends drove up to the local strip (not the drag strip, but the place where car people chill). As soon as I step out of my car this kid walks up and ask me if I wanna race for some money. I said sure and asked him what he was driving. He said he was driving a civic (which look like your typical rice, shitty bodykit primer/flat spay can paint). Being that the kid was so interested in racing me for money in a civic (coupe btw) I figured he probably had a turbo kit, walk over and see his FMIC. After I realize this and still wanna race him he gets scared and asks to see my engine, so I poped it, no worries, it's not like I have much for him to be worried about anyways right? Now I'm not really sure what about my engine scared him....it couldn't have been the stock sized turbo (maybe it was the intake :rolleyes:) but then he wants to go from a roll....obviously he got made fun of for that. Well I take a look at his engine, had a decent setup, although I can't say that I think he will ever spool his turbo (looked around the size of 60-trim). So after all this bullshitting and shit talking that this kid starts....he wants to race me down a very well patroled street on memorial day weekend?!?! He says he knows another place gets in his car starts driving off, my the time I got in my car and started it I lost him because a trail of about 15 other shitty lookin civics follow him out and I just see a cop following them. I decided to wait for him to come back but he never came back??? WTF!! His buddies avoid questions when I asked where he went and if he was gonna come back. They came back over to my group and started talking about racing some stupid Rousch (sp?) Foucus, which was already beat by a stock grand am (friends car).

WTF is wrong with these people I mean, if your gonna come up to someone and challenge them to a race, you had better be able to back it up....or at least be able to finish the race and take losing (or winning) like a man!!!! :2up:

end rant.

Z33_kid
05-30-2005, 10:07 AM
yea for real if they had tthe balls to say somthing they should of done it win or lose

5thgcelica
05-30-2005, 10:11 AM
well. seeing you said a cop following them out. that'd be a good sign not to race for the rest of the night. be smart and jsut chill with friends.

mogallo
05-30-2005, 10:35 AM
The only reason you should have race that guy is to take his money!!! :D

KL_03Mx-3
05-30-2005, 01:30 PM
if he wanted to race u should of never let him look under ur hood "its stock" works wonders if they dont no

HiPSI
05-30-2005, 01:43 PM
if he wanted to race u should of never let him look under ur hood "its stock" works wonders if they dont no

only lame ass ricers say shit like that

KL_03Mx-3
05-30-2005, 02:01 PM
dude from now own im not posting a damn thing all u pple are complete assholes

KL_03Mx-3
05-30-2005, 02:03 PM
rice=bodykit and lame ass paint job
me=stock look lowererd2 inch
big diff buddie

eViLMunkey
05-30-2005, 02:20 PM
Rice = ^you, one of the last MX-3 Owners on this earth.. and we wouldn't be such assholes if you grew a brain...

KL_03Mx-3
05-30-2005, 02:28 PM
yea dude i set my own trend fuck a honda look at the topic dumbass "STUPID HONDA OWNER" it is stupid to own a honda yea lots of parts, but look their everywhere i like to lead not follow so :2up: and have a nice day

eViLMunkey
05-30-2005, 02:44 PM
well I like my honda and I work for Honda and I don't see many companies doing what they are...

KL_03Mx-3
05-30-2005, 02:48 PM
nice comeback and thanks for being a little bitch and closing a thread

eViLMunkey
05-30-2005, 02:55 PM
I didn't do it and if you don't watch yourself your acct will be terminated... and I like Honda as a company and not too in love w/ their new cars except for the new Si about to come out...

HiPSI
05-30-2005, 03:20 PM
dude from now own im not posting a damn thing all u pple are complete assholes

well shit that didn't last very long did it?

KL_03Mx-3
05-30-2005, 03:56 PM
sry couldn't help myself and really dont want to be "terminated" yea i have to give it to em though they are some pretty smart people and scoobycross the name is tim nice to meet you man

SilverJester
05-30-2005, 04:24 PM
well. seeing you said a cop following them out. that'd be a good sign not to race for the rest of the night. be smart and jsut chill with friends.
The cop wouldn't have followed them out of there had his 15+ friends not followed him. But you think he could've back and agreed to race another night.

The only reason you should have race that guy is to take his money!!!
Exactly :D

There really isn't much to look at, I mean I have an intake, a 1stgen bov, some intercooler piping (but you can see the front mount) and a stock sized turbo. Besides if he shows me his engine I'm willing to show mine.

I have a lot of respect for some hondas, it's just that most of them are usally rice. This kid wasn't exactly the brightest, 1.6 liter and big turbo = no spool. FWD + wet roads = no traction vs AWD :D Oh yeah I forgot to mention it had been drizziling on and off all day. Hell we went cruising and some video after that, me and my friend (also AWD) were having problems with traction

KL_03Mx-3
05-30-2005, 04:30 PM
i assume that is your car on the bottom of your post gotta hand it to you man its clean i like it

sir2hb
05-30-2005, 08:57 PM
Hey man u cant down the car because a bunch of dumb ass fuck about 85% of them up it is not the cars fault

Your car is clean well done

Vteckidd
05-30-2005, 10:00 PM
street racing is ghey. its nothing but 14-15 second cars taht think they are fast, thats why i stopped going, there was no one there for me to race anymore. that and im old and dont feel like going to jail

if i go now its to watch, and the last time i went, i left after 15 min cause once again, it was slow cars fighting over who was the fastest 15.4 second car of th night

mogallo
05-30-2005, 11:54 PM
street racing is ghey. its nothing but 14-15 second cars taht think they are fast, thats why i stopped going, there was no one there for me to race anymore. that and im old and dont feel like going to jail

if i go now its to watch, and the last time i went, i left after 15 min cause once again, it was slow cars fighting over who was the fastest 15.4 second car of th night

Fuck 1/4 mile street races.... HIGHWAY ROLLS are where its at!!!! :eek:

RUSH
05-31-2005, 12:11 AM
KL_03Mx-3..... if he wanted to race u should of never let him look under ur hood "its stock" works wonders if they dont no

only lame ass ricers say shit like that

lol...Guess Im a ricer, cause I say it all the time!!!

mogallo
05-31-2005, 01:10 AM

Yeah Rush, youre the hugest ricer i know.... :goodjob:

It looks to me like HIPSI isnt into street racing AT ALL!!!! Why you gonna show the dude what you got before you race him??? I mean, sometimes i do, cuz i already know whats going to happen. So its no big deal. Most of the time, the idiots dont even know what to look for anyway. Blah!!!! I usually show them after i get done owning the shit out of them though.... when that happens, the facial expression is still something like this: :confused: or :eek: . If its a domestic owner, their face is usually this: :( or :rant:

All in all, their girlfriend is usually like this :hot: :bowdown: and then this usually ends up happening :idb: ... well you get the point.... im getting carried away now...

:bigok:

SilverJester
05-31-2005, 01:38 AM

If a 14-15 second car came up and offered you $100 would you object?

Thrust
05-31-2005, 02:55 AM
No 14-15 sec car is ever going to give me......opps, Put up $100 for a race. ;)

KL_03Mx-3
05-31-2005, 06:27 AM
i think that guy doesn't like me thats y he called me a ricer for saying that

RUSH
05-31-2005, 08:44 AM
Yeah Rush, youre the hugest ricer i know.... :goodjob:

Maybe its my fake frontmount, but that usualy gets them!

AB3dj
05-31-2005, 12:36 PM
:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :idb: :idb: :gay: :bowdown: :lmfao:

Vteckidd
05-31-2005, 01:05 PM
If a 14-15 second car came up and offered you $100 would you object?
no id tell him to make it $1000 so i wouldnt waste my time. $100 wont ever pay to bail me out of jail.

if im going to STREET RACE for MONEY, it better be for an amount over $999

street racing has gotten to popular, to mainstream, the real fast cars stay home or got to the track

AB3dj
05-31-2005, 01:17 PM
i have to agree with him.

DUDE! $100 won't even get me any altezzas yo!

RUSH
05-31-2005, 01:40 PM
no id tell him to make it $1000 so i wouldnt waste my time. $100 wont ever pay to bail me out of jail.

if im going to STREET RACE for MONEY, it better be for an amount over $999

street racing has gotten to popular, to mainstream, the real fast cars stay home or got to the track

Not true, my car is not fast, but I would rather be at the track anyway! :D

A.P. Photography
05-31-2005, 03:13 PM
Fuck 1/4 mile street races.... HIGHWAY ROLLS are where its at!!!! :eek:
:lmfao: This is just funny. If we really want to get into how a car runs lets get on a road course, Road Atlanta or something similar.

Vteckidd
05-31-2005, 05:24 PM
cause the measure of a cars performance , or how fast it is, ESPECIALLY in the KILLS FORUM has nothing to do with cornering abilitites.

HiPSI
05-31-2005, 05:31 PM

i just don't see the point in trying to hide what you have... but i also don't see the point in going out streetracing in groups and betting on it, so oh well. i've been at all kinds of places, not just around streetracers and asked what's under the hood and i get the "nothing much, it's stock" lame ass answers even when i'm merely just wanting to see how their setup is and how it's working for them.

KL_03Mx-3
05-31-2005, 05:33 PM
usually i show after i beat em if i get beat i just leave

soul
05-31-2005, 07:58 PM
so you leave alot?

KL_03Mx-3
05-31-2005, 08:03 PM
yep but any stock with simple mods is the ones i beat but i raced my buddie kyle going down 53 one time he had a swap b16 an couldn't pull none we were dead even

soul
05-31-2005, 08:13 PM
cause he had euros

KL_03Mx-3
05-31-2005, 08:16 PM
:lmfao: nope he has a purple hatch that looks stock as hell with volk wheels

sir2hb
05-31-2005, 10:07 PM
yep but any stock with simple mods is the ones i beat but i raced my buddie kyle going down 53 one time he had a swap b16 an couldn't pull none we were dead even

Actually he has the jdm D16 Y8 I think. It has a 130 hp help me out is it the Y8 or somthing else it is the JDM D16 Damn it my brain froze :eek:

AB3dj
05-31-2005, 10:36 PM
i guess i'm a ricer because i say my car is stock...

oh wait, it is

soul
05-31-2005, 10:41 PM
d16? or b?

AB3dj
05-31-2005, 10:45 PM
jdm D13A2

soul
05-31-2005, 11:09 PM
jdm z22a1?

RUSH
05-31-2005, 11:19 PM
i just don't see the point in trying to hide what you have... but i also don't see the point in going out streetracing in groups and betting on it, so oh well. i've been at all kinds of places, not just around streetracers and asked what's under the hood and i get the "nothing much, it's stock" lame ass answers even when i'm merely just wanting to see how their setup is and how it's working for them.

Most everybody knows what I have done to my car, maybe not the fine details, but for the most part of it they do! I just do it in a joking way, But there are some guys out there that are real chodes about it and say its stock and thinking they have a real beast to them, but all there mods consist of pep boy parts or walmart or a mixture of both!

Speedm0(\)key
06-01-2005, 04:16 AM
all i know.. is HiPSi is gay... i found an elton john cd in his car

KL_03Mx-3
06-01-2005, 06:30 AM
:lmfao: now that is funny hahahahahahhaha
jplayin an i dunno i thought it was b16 might be d i dunno hes a druggie an i don tlak to him much anymo oh well

sir2hb
06-01-2005, 09:31 PM
d16? or b?
DEEE

MitsuEvo6
06-12-2005, 12:11 PM
yea dude i set my own trend fuck a honda look at the topic dumbass "STUPID HONDA OWNER" it is stupid to own a honda yea lots of parts, but look their everywhere i like to lead not follow so :2up: and have a nice day

damn..could you fuck yourself any worse? Many people drive hondas. They're good cars. Yes, many dumbass kids get civics and go all 'vin desil', but that doesnt represent honda owners in general. So, from all us honda owners to you...fuck off. jk, but ease back on the honda comments. So lead yourself in the direction of makin new friends..and not bashin hondas.

mogallo
06-12-2005, 07:38 PM
Hondas are worthless..... they dont harm the environment enough....

KL_03Mx-3
06-12-2005, 09:07 PM
dude backoff if you cant take a joke quit posting

mogallo
06-13-2005, 01:07 AM
damn..could you fuck yourself any worse? Many people drive hondas. They're good cars. Yes, many dumbass kids get civics and go all 'vin desil', but that doesnt represent honda owners in general. So, from all us honda owners to you...fuck off. jk, but ease back on the honda comments. So lead yourself in the direction of makin new friends..and not bashin hondas.

hukt on foiks

SilverJester
06-13-2005, 06:39 PM
I wasn't bashing all hondas, just this particular one...he was a honda owner, who talked a lot of BS and was generally just stupid....thus he is a stupid honda owner. ;) I do have respect for some (although very few) hondas....by buddy runs 13.3 all motor on his, I think that is very impressive for a honda, especially an all motor one.

out of curiosity do you drive a honda? I mean you seemed to take a lot of offense to that.

MitsuEvo6
06-13-2005, 11:15 PM
hey man..i misunderstood. I thought you were one of those 'cool kids' who bashes hondas..all hondas because they you drive anything else. You know who im talkin about. Anyway, yes, i drive a shitty..in a racin sense..honda. It is quite reliable tho. And i completly get where you're commin from with most of the kids in civics think they are the shit. but again..as you said..there are a few nice hondas...i dont have one of them.

KL_03Mx-3
06-14-2005, 06:36 PM
hey man..i misunderstood. I thought you were one of those 'cool kids' who bashes hondas..all hondas because they you drive anything else. You know who im talkin about. Anyway, yes, i drive a shitty..in a racin sense..honda. It is quite reliable tho. And i completly get where you're commin from with most of the kids in civics think they are the shit. but again..as you said..there are a few nice hondas...i dont have one of them.
change that man have one of the nice ones who's stopping you????i understand bills an shit but a little at a time is all it takes

MitsuEvo6
06-14-2005, 06:44 PM
It's a 93..and im not to fond of it. I'm lookin into the 06 'clipse or a '99 3000 gt. I just would rather work on somethin that i like more.

plus im gettin a bike soon.

Shawna
06-14-2005, 06:57 PM
what's the point of street racing when there are tracks???

SilverJester
06-15-2005, 01:54 AM
I do take some precautions when street racing, I have a person drive ahead to make sure there are no cars/pedestrians/cops. And I don't race on busy roads, backroads (ones that are nicely paved not shitty ones where someone is likely to loose control due to a pot hole). Hell I know some cops that say they don't car if we street race, as long as it's a backroad where no one is going to get hurt. Anyways I don't particularly wanna get into a "street racing is bad go to the tracks" debate because no one ever seems to win and it just turns into a long pointless argument, so I'll just end it before it starts. If you want a debate, just start a new thread.

Speedm0(\)key
06-15-2005, 02:14 AM
what's the point of street racing when there are tracks???

because street racing doesnt kill people, stupid fucking people kill people
like silverjester said.. if you wanna talk about this, start another thread

please.. take no offense to it

ŁG2♣
06-29-2005, 04:04 AM
ricers doesnt have the balls to do it but talk

CRVTech
07-24-2005, 12:15 PM
ricers doesnt have the balls to do it but talk

....if only Accord wasn't a part of your name. YOU ARE DRIVING RICE. Deal with it and learn how to form complete sentences.

JITB
07-24-2005, 02:58 PM
^^??

Negrodamus
07-24-2005, 04:21 PM
....if only Accord wasn't a part of your name. YOU ARE DRIVING RICE. Deal with it and learn how to form complete sentences.

WTF??? RICE??? how are u gonna bash some ones SN because its says accord. c'mon this is coming from a person with a lime green integra 4dr.

CRVTech
07-24-2005, 04:31 PM
WTF??? RICE??? how are u gonna bash some ones SN because its says accord. c'mon this is coming from a person with a lime green integra 4dr.

I'm not bashing anyone. He's talking about "rice" and how the people who own them are all talk. When he drives "rice." It rubs me the wrong way when people who are a part of the import scene says things like, "tuners/ricers suck." Or people who drive Acura's that bitch about how much Honda's suck. :dunno: But that's just me. I know what I have and am not ashamed of it. Nor do I trash other people for doing what they want.

Don't get me wrong, it aggrivates me that there are dumb teenagers in civics that think they're fast as hell. But I'm not going to group all civics into one big pile and hate them all because of it. It's people with that attitude that are ruining the scene just as much as the dumb kids in the first place. :o But I'll get off my soap box now before I go on too long.

JITB
07-24-2005, 07:52 PM
still makes no since..

CRVTech
07-24-2005, 10:31 PM
still makes no since..

Don't know how to clear it up for you then. The original statement by JDM4DRACCORD didn't make much sense either. Eloquent as it was.

iNsTuN nOoDoH
07-24-2005, 10:57 PM
I got a d16 :)

PSINXS
07-24-2005, 11:14 PM
i call rice on crvtech. lime green? and i'll run your teggy and make u eat the words on your tag.

CRVTech
07-25-2005, 04:12 PM
i call rice on crvtech. lime green? and i'll run your teggy and make u eat the words on your tag.

Jesus. I never said my car wasn't rice. Just forget it. Obviously it was misunderstood.

And actually, I'm not really all that into the "tuner" scene, I wish everyday my car would turn into an S10 that will rail, but that's just me. Which is why my car is lime green...on air...with shaved door handles...which really leans more to the mini truckin' side than the tuner side. I'm not going to get into an argument over this. I'm sure your car is faster than mine. I don't care.