PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!

Nyteryder
10-10-2006, 05:07 PM
Why is the kills forum so dead? Did everyone call it quits for the season or what? No callouts, no new vids, just a bunch of BS. Whats the deal.

Tank
10-10-2006, 05:10 PM
funny i was thinkin the samething :thinking:

2.3 Evo 8
10-10-2006, 05:12 PM
My car is going under the knife AGAIN! It was short lived, I know.

I will be down for atleast a month, maybe 2.

I just want to cry right now.

Tank
10-10-2006, 05:13 PM
wait again i just saw it running wtf is going on phil

Maniaç
10-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Damn Phil, dude that sucks what happened??? PM me if you want

Nyteryder
My car is going under the knife AGAIN! It was short lived, I know.

I will be down for atleast a month, maybe 2.

I just want to cry right now.

SOmeting else since the last time we talked

2.3 Evo 8
I got a couple races in though. :bump:

Tank
10-10-2006, 05:18 PM
yeah and it ran nicely hopefully it aint a kinked oil line that some certain people installed in my car causeing me to lose my pt61 but uhh back on topic phil what happened bro

Maniaç
Why is the kills forum so dead? Did everyone call it quits for the season or what? No callouts, no new vids, just a bunch of BS. Whats the deal.

LoL since you sold your car nobody feels like calling anybody out.

Nyteryder
I got a couple races in though. :bump:

sm evo vs pms evo

Maniaç
Shit is always happening to our cars. Why are the car gods mad?? LoL

Maniaç
10-10-2006, 05:19 PM
sm evo vs pms evo

We don't need Phil to waste his time with PMS's Evo. Rudy already took care of it

Nyteryder
10-10-2006, 05:20 PM
LoL since you sold your car nobody feels like calling anybody out.

I still have my car for a few more days. Besides I know I am not the only car that likes to race then talk alittle shit on the internet

Maniaç
10-10-2006, 05:22 PM
I still have my car for a few more days. Besides I know I am not the only car that likes to race then talk alittle shit on the internet

LoL yeah you're right. Maybe its cause all the domestic got banned.

2.3 Evo 8
10-10-2006, 05:24 PM
sm evo vs pms evo

Yeah, that race plus the one against chris's 240. Hella fast!

I put 1 1/2 cars on the PMS Evo from a dig and 2 from a slow roll. Something is wrong with his car though. I think he needs to check for a boost leak or get a retune. He should have pulled me on the slow roll, not the other way around.

My motor was messed up when we raced so you can say I was on 3 1/2 cylinders. Maybe my driving skilz are that good, lol. NOT!

Maniaç
10-10-2006, 05:28 PM

I put 1 1/2 cars on the PMS Evo from a dig and 2 from a slow roll. Something is wrong with his car though. I think he needs to check for a boost leak or get a retune. He should have pulled me on the slow roll, not the other way around.

My motor was messed up when we raced so you can say I was on 3 1/2 cylinders. Maybe my driving skilz are that good, lol. NOT!

Damn are you serious man? That sucks, you raced Kaleb right..... Rudy put cars on him last time they ran

Tank
10-10-2006, 05:33 PM
it was a good run i was there to witness very good run maybe youll see more action after this thurdsday J up in here

WINDSOR
10-10-2006, 05:37 PM
it was a good run i was there to witness very good run maybe youll see more action after this thurdsday J up in here

whats so special about after thursday? Are you going to have the supra out? :)

iloveboost
10-10-2006, 05:38 PM
I need to get up to Gwinnett. I get lazy around 11pm and don't feel like driving anywhere, lol.

What time does everyone get together at BP?

Maniaç
10-10-2006, 05:39 PM
I need to get up to Gwinnett. I get lazy around 11pm and don't feel like driving anywhere, lol.

What time does everyone get together at BP?

Most of the SM crew gets there around 11-12

Nyteryder
10-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Yall gonna make me bring the 240 out 1 last time to get things poppin

Maniaç
10-10-2006, 05:43 PM

Word, I am one if the guys that makes alot of callouts but I don't have my car right now so................

That shit would be tight J.

Tank
10-10-2006, 05:55 PM
whats so special about after thursday? Are you going to have the supra out? :)
the supra was out since about 2 weeks homie i came up to gnet last saturday

iloveboost
10-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Which day has a better turn out? Friday? Saturday?

Tank
10-10-2006, 05:58 PM
saturday

Tank
10-10-2006, 05:58 PM
but come to think of it i dont think we will be up there this weekend we got to handle soemthing in south atl this week

WINDSOR
10-10-2006, 05:59 PM
If i've fixed my blowby issues on my mustang i'd be up for some fun runs with the supra or nyteryders 240 sat night...40-120 or something :)

Tank
10-10-2006, 06:02 PM
sounds like pm me homie maybe we can do something withint the upcoming weekends

d993s
10-10-2006, 06:14 PM

Hey Jeremy, bring your Maxima again (or Jetta).
I'll set up a dig run to 120 vs a girl in her BMW.
I'll ride shotgun to make sure you don't jump off the line.
It'll be AWESOME! :D

Tank
10-10-2006, 06:19 PM
whoa did i miss something here

Nyteryder
10-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Hey Jeremy, bring your Maxima again (or Jetta).
I'll set up a dig run to 120 vs a girl in her BMW.
I'll ride shotgun to make sure you don't jump off the line.
It'll be AWESOME! :D

I will be in savannah this weekend, I am not sure if I will be back sat. night or sunday. If I am here I will show you that nissan power

hondamex7217
10-10-2006, 06:30 PM
i took a bump dump

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-10-2006, 08:11 PM
yea to be honest shit even the meets have been pretty dead damn pigs keep kicking veryone out.....!!!!!! FUKERS!!!!

Tank
10-10-2006, 08:50 PM
sounds like a new spot needs to be arranged i mean there are some serious hard core ricers out in that parking lot for real lol

Nyteryder
10-10-2006, 08:52 PM

HOw did the race with you and chris turn out

Retro
10-10-2006, 09:23 PM
my car has been in the shop the last few days, so i havnt done shit, but hopefully i will be out this weekend.

slowhawk01
10-10-2006, 09:34 PM
my car has been in the shop the last few days, so i havnt done shit, but hopefully i will be out this weekend.

You finally getting that oil pan leak fixed????? By far one of the quickest imports I have raced. :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
10-10-2006, 11:17 PM
it would say it has something to do with the weather? or maybe people just staying low key for a reason waiting for next season?

lightspeed
10-10-2006, 11:42 PM
the supra was out since about 2 weeks homie i came up to gnet last saturday
i heard the supra was scared of that old-ass green POS datsun thing out there. wassup with dat? :crazy:

Nyteryder
10-11-2006, 12:23 AM
i heard the supra was scared of that old-ass green POS datsun thing out there. wassup with dat? :crazy:

Oh Shit, do I smell a callout.

2.3 Evo 8
10-11-2006, 06:13 AM
HOw did the race with you and chris turn out

:idb: RAPAGE!

BTEC
10-11-2006, 06:23 AM
the 2 fastest cars havent been out. mine and urs. lol!!!!

seriously though, im pretty sure its bc of urs though.

Tank
10-11-2006, 06:51 AM
:thinking: damn was you misinformed judging from your runs with kalebs evo i dont think thats the case :no: and no im not talking shit either i was gauging your car from behind when you ran kaleb and from what i analyzed since you went 2 wins and 2 loses to him and you guys was pretty clsoe each race, plus we was able to keep up in the evo9 which is bone stock i dont know if it would even be a worthy race but i will say i love your car man i couldnt stop talking about it while i was in the car with my boys its hella nice homie and runs good :goodjob: maybe one of these days we can set something up just pm me homie, ill tell you the next 2 weekends im booked up but after that im open homie :goodjob:

jtownaccord
10-11-2006, 08:53 AM
I know of quite a few kills that have taken place this past week. But I dont know if FAHHQUE700 cares to mention them.

1000cckiller
10-11-2006, 09:57 AM
I be out in feb. I have get my ps3, and then my car hits the shop. the villan will be out in 2007 with a import and domestic.

lightspeed
10-11-2006, 10:34 AM
:thinking: damn was you misinformed judging from your runs with kalebs evo i dont think thats the case :no: and no im not talking shit either i was gauging your car from behind when you ran kaleb and from what i analyzed since you went 2 wins and 2 loses to him and you guys was pretty clsoe each race, plus we was able to keep up in the evo9 which is bone stock i dont know if it would even be a worthy race but i will say i love your car man i couldnt stop talking about it while i was in the car with my boys its hella nice homie and runs good :goodjob: maybe one of these days we can set something up just pm me homie, ill tell you the next 2 weekends im booked up but after that im open homie :goodjob:
HAHA, you can believe what you want to believe. Im not going to talk shit about Kaleb's car because it was a friendly race and he seems to be a cool guy, but the only reason I didnt win every race is that I just got my new tranny in the car and I was having problems driving it. I missed 3rd gear on at least 2 of the runs. On the runs that you think he won, I let out of it when I couldnt hit third. Then I think he missed 3rd on one run. The only time we both got a decent run, I put a few cars on him before 120. On the first run, I couldnt get third and be pulled over 2 cars on me almost immediately, but then I got back in it and almost ran him back down before we shut down.
So, if it makes you feel better, I guess he was in front of me a couple times. But, that was only a fault of my driving, not the car's.
If its so slow, you should have brought the supra on out to show me. But you didnt.
BTW, I dont think my car is the fastest car on earth or anything. Its got probably 275k miles on a bone stock bottom-end, and it uses oil and fuel in near equal quantities. I just like to have fun with it. It doesnt hurt my feelings to loose.

ct9a gsr
10-11-2006, 11:07 AM
My s13 should be done by this weekend... maybe I'll make a return appearance in Gwinnett with it if its running right.

ps - i'll run anyone in it, don't care what it is

pss - it's my blue one, not my grey one that sold

psss - you're all slow and are poopieheads

Nyteryder
10-11-2006, 11:15 AM
My s13 should be done by this weekend... maybe I'll make a return appearance in Gwinnett with it if its running right.

ps - i'll run anyone in it, don't care what it is

pss - it's my blue one, not my grey one that sold

psss - you're all slow and are poopieheads

I heard about your 240 but there can only be one nyteryder

Tank
10-11-2006, 11:18 AM
:thinking: hmmmmmm

ct9a gsr
10-11-2006, 11:19 AM

Hehe, I hear ppl talking about it too... funny shit is, I haven't told a single person that's on IA about it except that "I have a blue s13... it's hot.".

ka24, sr20, ca18, rb20, rb25, rb26, vq35, ls1, lt1, ls7, 2jz, 1jz, 7m, 3sgte, ... hmm, a fully-built 4g63 fabricated to rwd?

jeebers... who knows... lol.

But yes, there's only one nyteryder... so maybe i should race ppl in the daytime only in the s13, lol. =D

lightspeed
10-11-2006, 11:23 AM
Hehe, I hear ppl talking about it too... funny shit is, I haven't told a single person that's on IA about it except that "I have a blue s13... it's hot.".
ka24, sr20, ca18, rb20, rb25, rb26, vq35, ls1, lt1, ls7, 2jz, 1jz, 7m, 3sgte, ... hmm, a fully-built 4g63 fabricated to rwd?
jeebers... who knows... lol.
But yes, there's only one nyteryder... so maybe i should race ppl in the daytime only in the s13, lol. =D
In all that list, you failed to mention the best japanese engines ever...the L series nissans... :tongue1:

ct9a gsr
10-11-2006, 11:29 AM
Oh, and on the topic of spreading rumors, I've heard about your next project J... lol.

Tank
10-11-2006, 11:31 AM
damn what is it i want to know bout it

Evolunchbox
10-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Oh, and on the topic of spreading rumors, I've heard about your next project J... lol.

Is that pic of your new motor already? Did you have a 2.3 before? My ride is probably sitting right next to your right now under the knife... a little. I still need shown the ropes around here.

PhAtBoYMr2
10-11-2006, 12:00 PM
I heard J is dropping a viper motor in a geo metro...you guys watch out :eek:

TANK! i heard you fucked up my wheels man! are you going to order another set or what are you doing with them?

Tank
10-11-2006, 12:04 PM
your wheels are fine there still on my supra and i aint ordering shit the next thing that happens to the supra is the widebody eing put on wing deleted and my ccw's finally on the car then ill either give away the wheels to a relative in florida or sell them for cheap

2.3 Evo 8
10-11-2006, 12:10 PM

:lmfao: Tank, I put 2 cars on Kaleb from a slow roll with my motor jacked up and immediately after that raced Chris's 240 and he absolutely RAPED me.

I immediately pulled a car on him and when he finally got it "into" 3rd gear, he pulled next to me and passed me like I was standing still. It was disgusting how fast he pulled back and pulled a bus on me. Yes, you read right! He pulled a bus on me and could have pulled more, but we both shut down. I was no lift shifting also and he had to wait for the rpms to drop to put it in 3rd, if that gives you any idea.

I think you are seriously underestimating his car. If it was a money race, no offense, but I would put money on Chris's car just from the way I seen it pull me the other night. That SOB is scary fast.

ct9a gsr
10-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Is that pic of your new motor already? Did you have a 2.3 before? My ride is probably sitting right next to your right now under the knife... a little. I still need shown the ropes around here.

Always had a 2.0 motor in my Ralliart. That pic shows my new t28 setup... =D

Tank
10-11-2006, 12:13 PM
:lmfao: Tank, I put 2 cars on Kaleb from a slow roll with my motor jacked up and immediately after that raced Chris's 240 and he absolutely RAPED me.

I immediately pulled a car on him and when he finally got it "into" 3rd gear, he pulled next to me and passed me like I was standing still. It was disgusting how fast he pulled back and pulled a bus on me. Yes, you read right! He pulled a bus on me and could have pulled more, but we both shut down. I was no lift shifting also and he had to wait for the rpms to drop to put it in 3rd, if that gives you any idea.

I think you are seriously underestimating his car. If it was a money race, no offense, but I would put money on Chris's car just from the way I seen it pull me the other night. That SOB is scary fast.
oh no not under-estimating his ride just from what i saw is what im saying thats all i dont want no one to feel im shooting there car down it is a nice ride and can move but from the runs i saw of him and kaleb and the way we was hangin with teh evo9 is what im saying i know one run he missed a gear but the first run i know he lost then he one by a car or soemthing then won again then missed a gear. im sure his ride can move though and id like to compare considering my setup and weight to his setup and being lighter im sure it will be a ncie run :goodjob:

Evolunchbox
10-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Always had a 2.0 motor in my Ralliart. That pic shows my new t28 setup... =D

DAMN! That Ralliart is tight :idb:

Nyteryder
10-11-2006, 12:43 PM

It is not that much of a secret, I am just not making a big look what I am doing next thread. The people I want to know I told, everybody else it is just third hand knowlege.

ct9a gsr
10-11-2006, 01:21 PM
so you don't want me to know? i'm <3broken =*[

FAHHQUE700
10-11-2006, 01:46 PM
I know of quite a few kills that have taken place this past week. But I dont know if FAHHQUE700 cares to mention them.

Nobody here would care anyways... FAHHQUE700 looses, 0 Wins 5 looses, but I did at least keep up. :goodjob: One of the guys post on IA, forgot what his name is though. He had a Supra and a VW GTI?

jtownaccord
10-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Nobody here would care anyways... FAHHQUE700 looses, 0 Wins 5 looses, but I did at least keep up. :goodjob: One of the guys post on IA, forgot what his name is though. He had a Supra and a VW GTI?Yeah I guess not. Yeah I know who u r talkin about, but dont know his name.

Tank
10-11-2006, 08:51 PM
It is not that much of a secret, I am just not making a big look what I am doing next thread. The people I want to know I told, everybody else it is just third hand knowlege.
i wish i knew :doh:

TIGERJC
10-11-2006, 08:57 PM
prolly a 2jz or a rb26 swap, I am leaning towards the 2jz swap

Tank
10-11-2006, 09:11 PM
idk maybe j will enlighten the few of us who dont know but im sure it will be fast since its a step up from his old ride

1civic
10-11-2006, 09:20 PM
Nobody here would care anyways... FAHHQUE700 looses, 0 Wins 5 looses, but I did at least keep up. :goodjob: One of the guys post on IA, forgot what his name is though. He had a Supra and a VW GTI?

Just be glad I sold my Shit... Oh And My bike is still fucked up, So.... Damnit I don't have shit.... OH !!! I think I could get a Car from the shop to bust your ass... :lmfao: .. OK..OK, Check this... Heads up race, My Civic Vs Your Stang.. Run what you brung... ;) .. Thats a fair race for you... :cheers:

WINDSOR
10-11-2006, 09:38 PM
how fast is this other 240? faster or slower then nyteryders car? sr20 or something larger?

Nyteryder
10-11-2006, 10:15 PM
how fast is this other 240? faster or slower then nyteryders car? sr20 or something larger?

It is an older model 240Z

accrdpusha
10-12-2006, 02:28 AM
J, i feel so specail that i am one of the few that know about the next project. Call if you need any help.

jtownaccord
10-12-2006, 04:57 AM
Just be glad I sold my Shit... Oh And My bike is still fucked up, So.... Damnit I don't have shit.... OH !!! I think I could get a Car from the shop to bust your ass... :lmfao: .. OK..OK, Check this... Heads up race, My Civic Vs Your Stang.. Run what you brung... ;) .. Thats a fair race for you... :cheers:Uh oh. Honda FTW!!:goodjob:

FAHHQUE700
10-12-2006, 05:58 AM
Just be glad I sold my Shit... Oh And My bike is still fucked up, So.... Damnit I don't have shit.... OH !!! I think I could get a Car from the shop to bust your ass... :lmfao: .. OK..OK, Check this... Heads up race, My Civic Vs Your Stang.. Run what you brung... ;) .. Thats a fair race for you... :cheers:

Sorry Bobbo my car is not set up to run in reverse.:gay:

mrt0mjones
10-12-2006, 06:14 AM
hi jeremy.

you sell that 240? or you still have it???

jtownaccord
10-12-2006, 08:33 AM
Sorry Bobbo my car is not set up to run in reverse.:gay:LOL

WINDSOR
10-12-2006, 06:19 PM
It is an older model 240Z

well i was talking about the 240 that raced phil. is that an older 240z or 240 sx?

1civic
10-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Sorry Bobbo my car is not set up to run in reverse.:gay:

HEY NOW !!... Just remember who will be fixing your car if it comes to the shop... :lmfao: .. OH !! And The race would be from a Dig, 1/4 mile run Fucker.. :rolleyes: .. Just watch for my brake lights cause I'll be draging you down the road.... :yes: ... :taun: ... What Now !!..

(OH Yeah... Call me Back I need to see about the Parts for my Bike..)

1civic
10-12-2006, 07:11 PM
well i was talking about the 240 that raced phil. is that an older 240z or 240 sx?

You talking about the Slow ass Green one...:doh: ... J/k Lightspeed.... ;)

d993s
10-12-2006, 07:37 PM

It's an older 240Z with a full cat-back and a 14 angle V-TEC head :D

FAHHQUE700
10-12-2006, 08:32 PM
HEY NOW !!... Just remember who will be fixing your car if it comes to the shop... :lmfao: .. OH !! And The race would be from a Dig, 1/4 mile run Fucker.. :rolleyes: .. Just watch for my brake lights cause I'll be draging you down the road.... :yes: ... :taun: ... What Now !!..

You won't be fixing it... I do all the manual labor on that pos. I can't afford $100/hr. from you jokers. BTW all my problems are fixed now, but it's still slow.
Ohhhhhh, you got me there :lmfao: But seriously, the only time I'll be seeing your brake lights is when your going to the ATM to pay me what is owed.

Oh yeah? parts will be 6,891.54 + (482.47-tax) + 10.3 labor hours @ 65/hr for installation, shop charges 15, and 50 for disposal fee, unless you wanna come pick up the stuff. So total OTD - $8,108.51 :idb:

FAHHQUE700
10-12-2006, 08:42 PM

You won't be fixing it... I do all the manual labor on that pos. I can't afford $100/hr. from you jokers. BTW all my problems are fixed now, but it's still slow.
Ohhhhhh, you got me there :lmfao: But seriously, the only time I'll be seeing your brake lights is when your going to the ATM to pay me what is owed.

Oh yeah? parts will be 6,891.54 + (482.47-tax) + 10.3 labor hours @ 65/hr for installation, shop charges 15, and 50 for disposal fee, unless you wanna come pick up the stuff. So total OTD - $8,108.51 :idb:

1civic
10-13-2006, 07:19 PM

Thats alot of God Dang money.... :thinking: ... You must have looked that shit up.. I want the real price damnit.... :yes: ..

WINDSOR
10-15-2006, 10:24 AM

lol dude i just have to say after racing this 240Z last night you better bring something with that supra if you want to beat it. I could never get a great run with my car since i would spin starting out in 3rd everytime at like 50 mph and have to shortshift into 4th because of the cold roads but there is no way any stock EVO is keeping up with that car

quickdodge®
10-15-2006, 10:45 AM
Windsor. What's up. I haven't seen you around here in a while. I need to get out of this section. Lolol. You know how I get in here. Have a good one, homey. Later, QD.

2.3 Evo 8
10-15-2006, 05:01 PM
That 240z is one bad motha fucker!