PDA

View Full Version : gotta flat tire last nite

ACCORDRYDA23
05-29-2005, 11:20 PM
i was coming home last night. when i got a flat.. the tire came off the rim completely.. and the inner part of the rim completely broke which sent the car into drift mode through the oncoming lane.... i was wondering if its possible for a rim to jus break like that.. here are pix....

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=lE5r4jJmYhaxrzN7oozx&shareName=MMS&messageState=RETRIEVED

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=GEhr4IJQYhaqPzTzzk1o&shareName=MMS&messageState=RETRIEVED

Cliff
05-30-2005, 01:31 AM
oh crap kurt you musta nailed somthin for that wheel to just seperate like that...sucks to hear man...did it damage the car at all?

HEATON
05-30-2005, 05:25 AM
Uh oh, betta get Bassett Wholesale Tire Co..BTW Accord you got a cuz named Viren from Morgan County?

5thgcelica
05-30-2005, 10:00 AM
damn man!
id say that isnt normal! lol glad to hear you dindt wreck or anything.

ACCORDRYDA23
05-30-2005, 11:20 AM
Uh oh, betta get Bassett Wholesale Tire Co..BTW Accord you got a cuz named Viren from Morgan County?

i know a viren from madison ga wut does he drive..

... cliff ya that shit scared the hell outta me mayn.... the car didnt have much damage. the rear bumper came loose just a bit but its fixable.. im goin tomorrow to h&m motorsports to have the suspension checkd out.... puttin stock wheels back on for now.. oh and cliff dont worry my next set of tires comin from you anyways... besta hook a brotha up.. im sellin the other 3 rims now... if n e one is interested.... 500.. i dont want em..

Cliff
05-30-2005, 01:02 PM
dude kurt i can't even imagine what that was like for ya man....and you may have a little trouble sellin these wheels now that you posted pictures lol unless someone uses them as show wheels only....btw were these your 19's? if so that sucks too cause i ain't seen that deal on nitto neo gens again since you bought your set

HEATON
05-30-2005, 01:08 PM
i know a viren from madison ga wut does he drive..

"V" Drives a 4 door blue Civic,well last time i saw him he did, its beena while bc i left for Basic in August and been gone since. We worked together at BiLo. I just rem him saying he had a cuz with a red accord that looks like yours..and i saw him at a car show where i saw ur car also. Guessin its the same Viren.

ACCORDRYDA23
05-30-2005, 03:31 PM
yea daz him... cliff the otha rims are fine..... it was just that one that messed up.. tires are still good as well... but sall good i guesss.. wheels can be replaced ... i cant..