PDA

View Full Version : RIGHT SIDE DRIVE 95 JDM HONDA PRELUDE FOR SALE

Friggintitsman
10-09-2006, 08:58 PM
This is a very rare right hand drive honda prelude is from Japan. I am selling it because I just had a kid so I bought a sedan. Some of you may have seen it at the Import Atlanta/Varsity funtions.

This car is street legal. It can be tagged and registered.

VIN# MVIN223927IND

Make:Honda
Model:Prelude
Year:1995
Mileage:130000
Engine:H22

this car has:

130000 miles, (reads in kilometers)
17" Tenzo passion 5 rims,
Viper alarm system,
Tokico gas shocks,
Skunk2 coilovers,
Black housing JDM headlights,
Carbon Fiber hood,
Powerslot rotors,

I also kept the original suspension and rims which are included.

the body has a few dents and scratches, but its a good looking car altogether. great attention getter.

$10,000 OBO any resonable offer will be considered
will consider trade + cash

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f324/jthreet4680/car/DSCN0239.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f324/jthreet4680/car/DSCN0240.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f324/jthreet4680/car/DSCN0242.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f324/jthreet4680/car/DSCN0078.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f324/jthreet4680/car/DSCN0083-2.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f324/jthreet4680/car/DSCN0076-2.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f324/jthreet4680/car/DSCN0079-2.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f324/jthreet4680/car/DSCN0075-2.jpg

ŁG2♣
10-09-2006, 08:59 PM
wasnt this up for sale awhile back?..

admedlin
10-09-2006, 09:12 PM
yeah thats what i was thinking. Either way, very nice looking lude. Bump!!

an0therh22
10-09-2006, 09:21 PM
will the part out some of the suspension? or the wheels?

Hulud
10-09-2006, 11:07 PM
damn i just got mine totalled from some dumbfuck

but i dont have $10k.......... damnit

AnTi-PooN
10-10-2006, 06:44 AM
10,000 lol

Friggintitsman
10-10-2006, 07:15 AM
will the part out some of the suspension? or the wheels?

Yeah it was up a while back. I had a few potential buyers, but they couldn't come up with the cash. So here it is again.

No I will not part off the car. Unless you want to buy the suspension and wheels for 10k and I will through in the car as a bonus. Does that work for you?:goodjob:

Friggintitsman
10-10-2006, 07:20 AM
10,000 lol

Oh lord here we go again. Another lowballing fool in my thread. And a noob no less. The last thread I had up that guy lowballed me was real close to me finding him and giving him a good beating. So lets not start this again kid.

Brandon C
10-10-2006, 07:44 AM
VERY CLEAN j-SPEC VEHICLE HE BROUGHT IT BUY HERE ...GOOD LOOKING CAR

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-10-2006, 10:44 AM
real clean man

SE-Rious1
10-10-2006, 10:55 AM
never figured to see a lude worth $10k but clean GL

VTECin5th
10-10-2006, 11:56 AM
Seen this car at the V before looks nice

careyk
10-10-2006, 12:10 PM
clean a Lude! I might be interested! post some more pictures up, engine bay, more interior shots, ect. ect. ect

Friggintitsman
10-10-2006, 12:18 PM
clean a Lude! I might be interested! post some more pictures up, engine bay, more interior shots, ect. ect. ect

sure thing, even better though if you would like to arrange a viewing of the car let me know. I took the plates off of it so I don't want to drive it out of town. I will still post some new pics for you.

Ludester
10-10-2006, 01:16 PM
bump for being so jDm yO!

Friggintitsman
10-10-2006, 10:00 PM
bump for being so jDm yO!

Yep doesn't get more JDM than this

hondamex7217
10-10-2006, 10:05 PM
every one come to my meet in corneila friday is going to be freaking bigg.. pm for details or check out my thread on here.. i have a list of ppls that are going to run there cars that night . so if u wont to run let me know so i can put ya on tha list.. u could show off ur car there and sale it ez.. lots of pls are going to u could let ppls check it and who know may be u might have a sale that night.

EliteGSR
10-10-2006, 10:49 PM
JDM tight yO

Friggintitsman
10-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Hurryupandbuy!

Friggintitsman
10-12-2006, 06:41 PM

Here you go chief

Friggintitsman
10-14-2006, 09:57 AM

Story of my life there. Everyone wants it no one can afford it. I would love to come down in price, but not only is this a fair price I would be losing a lot by coming down. It already paid off so I'm really in no hurry. Sooner or later someone with come with the cash.

IndianStig
10-15-2006, 11:49 PM
Want to part me out the clear turn signals in the front? I'll give you $5 and my amber ones......

Shit i'll come take them off your car, and put mine on for you

Friggintitsman
10-16-2006, 06:27 AM
Want to part me out the clear turn signals in the front? I'll give you $5 and my amber ones......

you must have missed the post where i said i am not parting out the car at all. like i said you can buy any part of the car you want for $10,000 and i will give you the car for free.

Friggintitsman
10-16-2006, 05:33 PM

you can get the clear ones on ebay for like $20 I bought some back in the day to put on my old prelude

sweetcarz02
10-17-2006, 12:35 AM
10,000 lol

haha AMEN Skinny. And I wouldn't really call Skinny a noob. $10k is definitly not worth it. Sorry.

Spec-V
10-17-2006, 12:50 AM
Nice car man. I'd buy it if I had the money. Although 10,000 does seem a little high. G/L with the sale though.

97prelude
10-17-2006, 12:55 AM
nice clean prelude g/l w/ da sell.

Friggintitsman
10-17-2006, 12:31 PM
haha AMEN Skinny. And I wouldn't really call Skinny a noob. $10k is definitly not worth it. Sorry.

See it's like this if you don't like the price keep it to yourself. Don't buy the car. Skinny's lil comment is disrespectful. I did not disrepect him in any way. I don't give a shit if he is a noob or not. You don't talk to me like that. I do not take disrespect lightly so if you don't have positive things to say in my thread the don't say it at all. It's so easy for people to sit behind a computer and talk shit. If you can't back it up then STFU. Plain and simple.

Friggintitsman
10-18-2006, 02:12 PM
If you can find me a RHD that is in better condtion for cheaper than maybe I will come down on the price. Send me the proof. No junked out cars or salvaged and they must be street legal. Because really it doesn't matter what anyone says you can't just find a car like this everday. 10k isn't the best deal, but it isn't a bad one.

Friggintitsman
10-22-2006, 10:15 AM
Offers .... Within reason, I put a lot into this car and I want the sell to be worth my time. Lowballers piss off.

Friggintitsman
10-24-2006, 06:45 AM
good morning

N/A EK
10-24-2006, 08:41 AM
Nice ride, g/l on the sale.

Friggintitsman
11-01-2006, 06:27 AM
Morning bump

DaMaGe ZWK
11-01-2006, 08:32 PM
any trades?

Friggintitsman
11-01-2006, 09:42 PM
any trades?

Nah I really can't I need the money to pay on the car I just bought.

Prickbass
11-01-2006, 11:35 PM
See it's like this if you don't like the price keep it to yourself. Don't buy the car. Skinny's lil comment is disrespectful. I did not disrepect him in any way. I don't give a shit if he is a noob or not. You don't talk to me like that. I do not take disrespect lightly so if you don't have positive things to say in my thread the don't say it at all. It's so easy for people to sit behind a computer and talk shit. If you can't back it up then STFU. Plain and simple.

there is no need to talk shit to anyone all of you ricers think that jdm is "sliced bread" grow up who cares where the car came from it is still an old ass honda with lots of miles that most likley needs a lot of work and 10k is well how to put this in to words?:idb: :lmfao:

Friggintitsman
11-02-2006, 07:05 AM
there is no need to talk shit to anyone all of you ricers think that jdm is "sliced bread" grow up who cares where the car came from it is still an old ass honda with lots of miles that most likley needs a lot of work and 10k is well how to put this in to words?:idb: :lmfao:

Who is talking shit? If I read correctly I was the one who was disrespected. In turn I showed my attitude toward all the lowballing BS. I am not a ricer, I do not get into cars like all these other people on here. I am just trying to sell my car. Like I said before if you don't like the price don't say shit.
You're are just another one of these lil fucktard on here trying to start shit. Lil coward sitting behind his computer trying to bring people down to your level because daddy never hugged you. Dude just walk away:2up:

Twinnos
11-02-2006, 07:30 AM
Agreed. some dumbass always got something to say. G/L with the sale. and also u might want to try other selling venues as well, like ebay, autotrader, etc.. :goodjob:

dakilla4ever
11-02-2006, 01:35 PM
Myspace is good also. Everyones on it. As a fellow luder, i wish you the best on the sell. Cause i know how much it cost to get all that done. 10k is coming of good. Say you spend 3-6k for a usdm prelude then pay another 4-6k for a jdm front clip plus installation. Like i said Great car, Good price, Good deal.

Friggintitsman
11-04-2006, 07:07 AM
Myspace is good also. Everyones on it. As a fellow luder, i wish you the best on the sell. Cause i know how much it cost to get all that done. 10k is coming of good. Say you spend 3-6k for a usdm prelude then pay another 4-6k for a jdm front clip plus installation. Like i said Great car, Good price, Good deal.

Yeah I tried that. I kept getting a buch of those scammer wanting me to ship my car to zimbabwe. Yeah right. Converting a car probably costs more than getting on from Japan and about as much of a pain in the ass.

Friggintitsman
11-06-2006, 01:19 PM
bump

Prickbass
11-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Who is talking shit? If I read correctly I was the one who was disrespected. In turn I showed my attitude toward all the lowballing BS. I am not a ricer, I do not get into cars like all these other people on here. I am just trying to sell my car. Like I said before if you don't like the price don't say shit.
You're are just another one of these lil fucktard on here trying to start shit. Lil coward sitting behind his computer trying to bring people down to your level because daddy never hugged you. Dude just walk away:2up:

"lil fucktard trying to start shit" i dont start shit i state facts and finsh any shit that needs to be finished. with that being said do I/we need to finish any thing in person? Because i will come from " sitting behind his computer trying to bring people down to your level because daddy never hugged you" and we will finish it in person.

on a nother note if you had stopped at the first paragraph i would have thought nothing of this but you went and got some balls calling me names and telling me to walk away by doing this you contradicted your self by saying that you would not come down to my level and then you did.make up your mind are you above me or not? :screwy:

Friggintitsman
11-06-2006, 06:29 PM
"lil fucktard trying to start shit" i dont start shit i state facts and finsh any shit that needs to be finished. with that being said do I/we need to finish any thing in person? Because i will come from " sitting behind his computer trying to bring people down to your level because daddy never hugged you" and we will finish it in person.

on a nother note if you had stopped at the first paragraph i would have thought nothing of this but you went and got some balls calling me names and telling me to walk away by doing this you contradicted your self by saying that you would not come down to my level and then you did.make up your mind are you above me or not? :screwy:

Sure buddy I bet you are all about finishing it. You might want to do a bit of research on who you are talking to before you step to me. I know more about fighting and warfare than you probably know about anything.

Point is you came disrespecting me. I said you are trying to bring me to your level so yes I came with words you would understand. I really don't need to prove myself to you. Hell if you strongly believe in dying for your cause then so be it. Just bring a signed note from your parents saying they won't press charges when I put their baby in the dirt.

Friggintitsman
11-09-2006, 06:41 AM
bump

ksniperfox
11-09-2006, 06:58 AM

leave the man's car alone. its HIS thread. he can sell it for whatever the fuck he wants, and so could you. you wouldnt want people flaming your price, so piss off. if you dont like what he says, quit arguiing, its simple. read the rules, and follow them. if you dont like the price, REGARDLESS of actual value, dont post.
a car's worth is only what someone is willing to pay. nothing more.
If you wanna get into local fighting and arguiing and name calling, take it to the PMs. dont whore up the purposeful thread with bullshit.

G/L with sale.

azn_nvazn
11-09-2006, 07:24 AM
Sure buddy I bet you are all about finishing it. You might want to do a bit of research on who you are talking to before you step to me. I know more about fighting and warfare than you probably know about anything.

Point is you came disrespecting me. I said you are trying to bring me to your level so yes I came with words you would understand. I really don't need to prove myself to you. Hell if you strongly believe in dying for your cause then so be it. Just bring a signed note from your parents saying they won't press charges when I put their baby in the dirt.
You practice Jiu Jitsu too? Ever compete in NAGA? I'm trying to get a team together to go up to Jersey to kick some ass. LMK.

Friggintitsman
11-09-2006, 01:03 PM
You practice Jiu Jitsu too? Ever compete in NAGA? I'm trying to get a team together to go up to Jersey to kick some ass. LMK.

Yeah I know what NAGA is, however I don't have the time to compete. I barely have the time to train anymore. School and work hinder that. Thanks for the offer though man, I will look you up if I am interested someday. Where do you train??

Friggintitsman
11-10-2006, 05:14 PM
bump

ultm8mind
11-11-2006, 08:44 AM
bump for another lude for sale

Friggintitsman
11-15-2006, 06:26 AM
bump for another lude for sale

Thanx man :goodjob:

Friggintitsman
11-16-2006, 01:28 PM
bump

Friggintitsman
11-19-2006, 11:40 AM

Naga will be back here on December 2 for another go around. You should check that one out instead of going all the way to Jersey

Friggintitsman
12-02-2006, 11:05 AM
bump

13Bracer
12-02-2006, 11:09 AM
damn clean lude man:goodjob:

Friggintitsman
12-02-2006, 03:30 PM
any trades?

I know it's probably too late for this but i am considering trades now if you want to deal.

JLB334
12-05-2006, 09:02 PM
Bump I love RHd...Slappin hands on the four lanes

Friggintitsman
12-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Buy this car

Friggintitsman
12-08-2006, 07:56 AM
bump

Friggintitsman
12-14-2006, 07:24 PM
bump

Friggintitsman
12-23-2006, 07:12 PM
bump merry xmas

scabtastic
12-29-2006, 12:28 AM
if i had some cash id be on this good luck.. ive always wanted a lude.

Friggintitsman
12-29-2006, 03:47 PM
if i had some cash id be on this good luck.. ive always
wanted a lude.

Yup I wish you had the cash... I would like to sell it to you.

fat_atkison
01-01-2007, 11:19 PM

Damn!Mine too!I was sandwhiched...And my friend just got hers totaled...Its a bad time for the 'ludes!

Friggintitsman
01-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Damn!Mine too!I was sandwhiched...And my friend just got hers totaled...Its a bad time for the 'ludes!

Damn terrorists

c_riley
01-11-2007, 08:45 PM
clean ass car.
goodluck.

jon84
01-14-2007, 01:06 PM
trade 4 da

Friggintitsman
01-14-2007, 01:08 PM
trade 4 da

What you got? Pm me with pics an details. we may be able to work something out.

Friggintitsman
01-19-2007, 07:25 AM
Man if someone don't buy this soon I'm just going to keep it

SiGuy
01-19-2007, 10:56 PM
wanna trade.....

1990 crx si shell.....clean title
-s2000 gauge cluster
-tokico hp (blues)
-ground control coilovers
-very very clean interior
-clean exterior

1988 crx si shell....clean title
-full interior
-completely stock

these parts included in deal..............

HEAD.....
-LS head---stock
-B16a2 head---stock
-xs power dual valve springs w/ retainers
-xs power ITR stg. 2 cams
-AEM adjustible cam gears

BLOCK.....
-LS shortblock w/ b16 pistons.....comes to 11.5:1c/r w/ ls head or 12:1c/r w/ b16 head

-b20 short block--ONLY NEEDS STD BEARINGS--bored 84.5--12.5:1c/r w/ rev forged rods w/ crank balanced for 10k rpm (12.5:1 C/R W/ B16 HEAD OR 12:1C/R W/ LS HEAD)

-ITR oil pump NEW
-ITR water pump NEW
-CTR N1 crank pulley

SUSPENSION....
-chrome neuspeed front upper strut bar
-black neuspeed front upper strut bar
-fender brace (goes under front fenders)
-tanabe rear upper strut bar
-obx front lower tie bar
-dc sports rear lower tie bar
-j's racing b-pillar bar
-crx polyurethane bushing kit
-crx rear trailing arm polyurethane bushings
-crx hf front swap bar

SWAP COMPONENTS....
-HASPORT SWAP MOUNTS
-HASPORT SHIFT LINKAGE
-PLACE RACING SWAP MOUNTS
-CUSTOM SHIFT LINKAGE FOR THE PLACE RACING MOUNTS
-92-93 integra gsr axles w/ intermediate shaft NEW

IGNITION.........
-obd1 b-series vtec distributor

TRANNY.....
-cable LS tranny w/ b16 S1 gears installed
-XTD stg.3 clutch....6 puck sprung

OTHER PARTS INCLUDED.....
-extra rear bumper
-EUROPEAN DOMESTIC MARKET TAIL LIGHTS

-extra b20 crank
-obd0 b16 engine harness
-2 alternators
-1 starter

Friggintitsman
01-26-2007, 07:17 AM
wanna trade.....

1990 crx si shell.....clean title
-s2000 gauge cluster
-tokico hp (blues)
-ground control coilovers
-very very clean interior
-clean exterior

1988 crx si shell....clean title
-full interior
-completely stock

these parts included in deal..............

HEAD.....
-LS head---stock
-B16a2 head---stock
-xs power dual valve springs w/ retainers
-xs power ITR stg. 2 cams
-AEM adjustible cam gears

BLOCK.....
-LS shortblock w/ b16 pistons.....comes to 11.5:1c/r w/ ls head or 12:1c/r w/ b16 head

-b20 short block--ONLY NEEDS STD BEARINGS--bored 84.5--12.5:1c/r w/ rev forged rods w/ crank balanced for 10k rpm (12.5:1 C/R W/ B16 HEAD OR 12:1C/R W/ LS HEAD)

-ITR oil pump NEW
-ITR water pump NEW
-CTR N1 crank pulley

SUSPENSION....
-chrome neuspeed front upper strut bar
-black neuspeed front upper strut bar
-fender brace (goes under front fenders)
-tanabe rear upper strut bar
-obx front lower tie bar
-dc sports rear lower tie bar
-j's racing b-pillar bar
-crx polyurethane bushing kit
-crx rear trailing arm polyurethane bushings
-crx hf front swap bar

SWAP COMPONENTS....
-HASPORT SWAP MOUNTS
-HASPORT SHIFT LINKAGE
-PLACE RACING SWAP MOUNTS
-CUSTOM SHIFT LINKAGE FOR THE PLACE RACING MOUNTS