PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a club.

00CelicaGT
10-09-2006, 08:21 PM
I have a 00 Celica GT and just started to work on it and live in Mcdonough and im looking for a club close by. I just moved from Miami and lookin for kool people's to talk and work on cars with. If ur lookin for a member and u think im kool PM me:goodjob:

Firefightin_tC
10-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Sorry to break it to you, but on the Southside the pickens are -mighty- slim (especially, coming from McDonough), the only legit club around these boards at least is Project Motorsports.

And with your Celica being stock, I highly doubt they'll say yes.

But then again, I've been wrong before.

Not trying to be a douche or anything like that but without some pictures of your car or a list of future mods, at the least. No one really is going to give you the time of day.

My :2cents:

TIGERJC
10-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Sorry to break it to you, but on the Southside the pickens are -mighty- slim (especially, coming from McDonough), the only legit club around these boards at least is Project Motorsports.

And with your Celica being stock, I highly doubt they'll say yes.

But then again, I've been wrong before.

Not trying to be a douche or anything like that but without some pictures of your car or a list of future mods, at the least. No one really is going to give you the time of day.

My :2cents:

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR

The Youngn
10-10-2006, 12:33 AM
on top of all that...no one knows who u r

CHADbee
10-10-2006, 12:53 AM
YOU ARE CORRECT SIR
:lmfao:

ŁG2♣
10-12-2006, 01:52 AM
good luck

Halfwit
10-12-2006, 07:48 AM
I have a 00 Celica GT and just started to work on it and live in Mcdonough and im looking for a club close by. I just moved from Miami and lookin for kool people's to talk and work on cars with. If ur lookin for a member and u think im kool PM me:goodjob:
there is a team in mcdonough called

ASAP RACING, they are all closely stock cars that dont race, but hang out together.

then theres

OCP- they talk alot of shit, will only race theyr stock cobalt $ mustang gt for 1000$( becasue "it aint no game, its business")

and

flatline motorsports- thye are horrible.
example.- the leader has a 94 accord with seatcovers, and a muffler (automatic)

thats the rundown on the south..... project motorsports ftw!

ghostrida3
10-13-2006, 11:11 PM
I GO TO THE SOUTHEAST CELICA MEETS SOMETIMES, I GOTTA 00 GTS. IVE BEEN TO 2 MEETS AND SHOWNG WAS ALRIGHT.

Firefightin_tC
10-15-2006, 11:50 AM
There's a Celica Meet down here? WTF? :???: