PDA

View Full Version : So anyone know whats going on at Road Atlanta?

Bishop
10-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Last week and today i saw a couple year one semi trucks, godfather banner, and a bunch of other trucks. They were all parked in a line and make a L shape to hide whatever it was they are doing. Word on the street is that they are unvieling the '08 camaro to the press or something. Anyone know if thats true?

If you are looking at road atlanta from 53, its the farthest building on the right.

StupidBikerBoy
10-10-2006, 03:11 AM
Don't know. Hasn't the 08' Camaro already been unveiled to the press?

2.0civic
10-10-2006, 03:17 AM
Don't know. Hasn't the 08' Camaro already been unveiled to the press?

i think so

Theres something going on cause i was going to a party up that way and met a friend at her dads shop right across from there saturday night and they were doing some stuff and this was liek 11ish

TheSnail
10-10-2006, 03:23 AM
We've already looked into this. We have the truck routes on map, we just need the third car. So pm me if you know someone with a black civic. Tint would be perferable.

RutRoe
10-10-2006, 07:19 AM
SEMA is coming up...it's always possible they're getting all their ducks in a row before the show.

Just a thought

Niger
10-10-2006, 07:35 AM
We've already looked into this. We have the truck routes on map, we just need the third car. So pm me if you know someone with a black civic. Tint would be perferable.Black civic?!!??! good luck finding one of those. You're on IA of all places, no one has a civic here.

Doppelgänger
10-10-2006, 07:38 AM
They were all parked out there to make you wonder why they were parked there :D :D

Bishop
10-10-2006, 11:33 AM
SEMA is coming up...it's always possible they're getting all their ducks in a row before the show.

Just a thought
hmm interesting....

They were all parked out there to make you wonder why they were parked there :D :D
lol well it sure worked.

The Ren
10-10-2006, 11:39 AM
I was wondering that too.. I rode by on my way to oakwood and couldnt figure out what the fuck was going on

quickdodge®
10-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Actually, that's my crew setting up for this weekend's ghost hunt I am doing. Later, QD.

Bishop
10-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Actually, that's my crew setting up for this weekend's ghost hunt I am doing. Later, QD.
that is going to be crazy. wait....they have ghosts at RA? lol

quickdodge®
10-10-2006, 11:45 AM
Yup. The ghost of TunerFest 05 is there. Word is that you can sometimes hear the faint sound of a bumblebee buzzing around. Later, QD.

Bishop
10-10-2006, 11:46 AM
Yup. The ghost of TunerFest 05 is there. Word is that you can sometimes hear the faint sound of a bumblebee buzzing around. Later, QD.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Ren
10-10-2006, 11:47 AM
Now im curious... I wanna go find out.. whos with me?

Bishop
10-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Now im curious... I wanna go find out.. whos with me?
i know, same here lol. Rick said he went by and they kick him out....

i'm going to drive by there in a bit anyways cause i have to go to work.

The Ren
10-10-2006, 11:49 AM
sweet...

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-10-2006, 12:27 PM
hmmm...take some spy pics !

Princess12
10-10-2006, 12:41 PM
YearOne is doing photoshoots all week... the 08 Camaro is one of the featured cars.

Bishop
10-10-2006, 12:41 PM
hmmm...take some spy pics !
lol i'll try to

Big Baller
10-10-2006, 12:42 PM
ASK Tracy and Dan why they were there. I'm not at liberty to disclose any information that I might have.

Bishop
10-10-2006, 12:43 PM
YearOne is doing photoshoots all week... the 08 Camaro is one of the featured cars.
ohhh damnit.....ruined all my fun

God
10-10-2006, 02:15 PM
they were out there this weekend with Trans-Am legend Lou Gigliotti behind the wheel of the 2008 Chevrolet Camaro prototype.
during the bmw RA event.
but you didnt hear it from me!

Bishop
10-10-2006, 04:53 PM
they were out there this weekend with Trans-Am legend Lou Gigliotti behind the wheel of the 2008 Chevrolet Camaro prototype.
during the bmw RA event.
but you didnt hear it from me!
lol awesome

***official spy pics***

lol got 2 pictures when going to and from work. They seemed to of moved a yearone truck or something....anyways...

quickdodge®
10-10-2006, 04:56 PM
Yup. Those pics answered all the questions. Hmmmm. Later, QD.

Bishop
10-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Yup. Those pics answered all the questions. Hmmmm. Later, QD.
duhh, of course they did.....now you know what they were trying to cover up

quickdodge®
10-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Lolol. I don't see anything. Just a few trucks. Later, QD.

Bishop
10-10-2006, 05:05 PM
you don't see that huge crate of cocaine they just recieved from columbia? geeze.

in the first picture, you see the trucks parked in an L shape in front of that building? They were hiding something....well when i got off work one truck was moved :eek: lol....idk im bored

rickgiblin
10-10-2006, 05:09 PM
yep... i fucked everything up for everyone....

I SAW THE NEW 08 CAMARO :ninja: style

but now there having the wera streetracing finals for the season this weekend. im not shure what the yearone trucks are still doing up there cuse i went to panozs today for a job and they didnt say shit today, so who knows

quickdodge®
10-10-2006, 05:11 PM
i went to panozs today for a job

Funny you mention that. I was just told that you got the job and for you to report at the same office at 8am tomorrow. Later, QD.

Bishop
10-10-2006, 05:14 PM
^lolol

rickgiblin
10-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Funny you mention that. I was just told that you got the job and for you to report at the same office at 8am tomorrow. Later, QD.

lol, its kinda funny cust i still have the application in my car and havent turned it in yet, but i got school tomorrow :)

it would be nice to serriously have a job there repairing the cars there. it would be close to school and good enough reason to move out

Bishop
10-10-2006, 05:15 PM
but i think we all know that panoz, or anyone won't hire you

quickdodge®
10-10-2006, 05:15 PM
lol, its kinda funny cust i still have the application in my car and havent turned it in yet, but i got school tomorrow

Well. It's your choice. Either quit school and work for Panoz or turn down the job and continue with school. Personally, I'd stay in school. He's waiting now for an answer. Later, QD.

rickgiblin
10-10-2006, 05:17 PM
im staying with hell (school), i gotta finish. ive gone too long to quit now, also i didnt grad highschool and never got to walk so i promised myself that im gonna finish college and finally walk.

quickdodge®
10-10-2006, 05:19 PM
im staying with hell (school), i gotta finish. ive gone too long to quit now, also i didnt grad highschool and never got to walk so i promised myself that im gonna finish college and finally walk.

Good promise and good luck. Just for that, Mark Panzony said he will hold the spot for you. Later, QD.

Bishop
10-10-2006, 05:20 PM
^hahahahahahaha

civic95
10-10-2006, 05:30 PM
We were fine tuning the vehicle stability control on the 2008 Camaro SS. That car will outperform the Saleen (but you didn't hear any of this from me).

Tracy
10-10-2006, 05:46 PM
There is a TV show being filmed for Speed. Dan tuned 2 of the cars up there. That's all I can say for now.

The Yousef
10-10-2006, 05:47 PM
There is a TV show being filmed for Speed. Dan tuned 2 of the cars up there. That's all I can say for now.

intriguing...

rickgiblin
10-10-2006, 05:52 PM
tracy... must say more.

please

pretty please

i got kicked out of this dam thing... i should atleast know if i missed more stuff.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bishop
10-10-2006, 05:55 PM
damn

Tracy
10-10-2006, 05:55 PM
tracy... must say more.

please

pretty please

i got kicked out of this dam thing... i should atleast know if i missed more stuff.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI can't. I signed confidentially agreements. I think I can say it's a Forza Motorsports thing. I have pics, but I can't show you :tongue1:

I can tell you that Dan has been cast for a TV show on Spike. He will be leaving to do it Oct 17th.

MongolPup
10-10-2006, 06:00 PM
I can't. I signed confidentially agreements. I think I can say it's a Forza Motorsports thing. I have pics, but I can't show you :tongue1:

I can tell you that Dan has been cast for a TV show on Spike. He will be leaving to do it Oct 17th.

OMG TRACY IS IT JDM TYTE?! PLEASE! TELL ME!

However, if it's a commercial for Forza 2 it would be baller to have Road Atlanta on there.

Remember that guy from ImportsNC? "WOW Road Atlanta is real? I thought it was just a track from GT!"

Tracy
10-10-2006, 06:02 PM
OMG TRACY IS IT JDM TYTE?! PLEASE! TELL ME!

However, if it's a commercial for Forza 2 it would be baller to have Road Atlanta on there.

Remember that guy from ImportsNC? "WOW Road Atlanta is real? I thought it was just a track from GT!"

It's not for a game. It's for a TV show sponsored by Forza.

MongolPup
10-10-2006, 06:05 PM
It's not for a game. It's for a TV show sponsored by Forza.

Oh man, thats not as cool.

So much for repping "the A".

lol.

Tracy
10-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Oh man, thats not as cool.

So much for repping "the A".

lol.

It's being filmed there and at Lanier. Isn't that reppin the "A" still?

RandomGuy
10-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Casting Call for the Forza Motorsport Reality Show

Alright, so besides the HD film crew that's been in our offices this week shooting footage for their upcoming documentary on Turn 10 and the making of Forza Motorsport 2, we're also kinda sorta secretly working on a reality TV deal with an undisclosed network and production company. Nope, you heard me right. A Forza Motorsport 2-themed reality TV program. And guess what? We want you to star in it.

Here's the official pitch from our friends over in Marketing:

"Forza Motorsport is casting for a new reality TV show. If you are a fan of the game and have experience racing in the real world as well, please drop us a note including your racing history and a recent picture."

That said, we're looking for those of you who fit this criteria:

* Young (let us know how old you are)
* Real-world racing experience (doesn't necessarily have to have been pro)
* Good at playing Forza Motorsport
* Can be available in October for shooting the show

Wow, and that's it really. This probably encompasses 90% of you out there so I want to see some submissions! If you're interested, email [email protected] with the subject line: "Forza Motorsport Reality TV." Be sure to include your real name, address, a number we can reach you at, a paragraph on why, based on the above critiera, you think you'd be a good candidate for the Forza Motorsport reality TV show, and last but certainly very important, a picture of yourself that best portrays who you are in the context of this show. Good luck.

RandomGuy
10-10-2006, 06:10 PM
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/18494/ShowThread.aspx

Tracy
10-10-2006, 06:11 PM
and there ya go.

The Ren
10-10-2006, 06:15 PM
That's very kewl.. Tell Dan-o congrats!

rickgiblin
10-10-2006, 06:22 PM
wtf is forza... im lost, is there realyl gonna be a tv show or some videogame. and can someone please give me notes on what this is all about, im lost

Bishop
10-10-2006, 06:27 PM
damnit rick, you are retarded

Tracy
10-10-2006, 06:34 PM
read mfer! It just all got posted. Damn rick!!!!!

quickdodge®
10-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Now that the answer is out, this gay topic needs to be done with. Later, QD.

rickgiblin
10-10-2006, 06:49 PM
dam... i cant help it im stupid,

stop making fun of me :(

stop it.. . you hurting my fealings

ok serriously now, i cant help it... quit

ok, im done continue if you must making fun of me...lol

Bishop
10-10-2006, 06:54 PM
rick's a fucking retard lol

rickgiblin
10-10-2006, 06:56 PM
dam, didnt you read above jackass... quit

lol

Bishop
10-10-2006, 07:02 PM
yeah, all i read though was....

ok, im done continue if you must making fun of me...lol

rickgiblin
10-10-2006, 07:03 PM
ok jackass... hey is devin still lookin for a sparco gas cap?

Bishop
10-10-2006, 07:04 PM
fuck of i know....why?

rickgiblin
10-10-2006, 07:05 PM
cuse ill have one in about 2 days if he wants to trade the rest of the rims and little cash for it or something... or are you looking for one.

im not gonna get it if i cant get it gone, i have no need for one

Bishop
10-10-2006, 07:07 PM
cuse ill have one in about 2 days if he wants to trade the rest of the rims and little cash for it or something... or are you looking for one.

im not gonna get it if i cant get it gone, i have no need for one
oh ok....fuck no im not looking for one. Send him a pm or ask him tomorrow

rickgiblin
10-10-2006, 07:10 PM
dam, watch your fucking mouth... you should be fucking ashamed for talking shit like that fucking profanity. dam fucking juveniles.

rickgiblin
10-10-2006, 07:11 PM
o... i found out today that im no where clost to being the oldest person in class.

the tall fucker that just started... yea, 34 and the new guy that looks like a mini dukes, yea hes 24.... i was like wtf