PDA

View Full Version : -sigh- another school shooting

Stormhammer
10-09-2006, 01:23 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/09/missouri.school.ap/index.html

how the hell does a 13 y/o get ahold of an AK-47>!?!!

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 01:27 PM
didn't clinton have a ban on assault weapons at one point?

sad.

Ran
10-09-2006, 01:27 PM
"Police searched a home in the area and officers were seen leaving the house carrying two rifles, The Joplin Globe reported."

Ignorant and careless parents.

Seriously tho, if the kid is there saying "Don't make me do this" then all it is, is a cry for attention. Kids these days are desperate for some reason. :no:

ShooterMcGavin
10-09-2006, 02:49 PM
fucking whiteys, i'm tellin ya, they're all attention whores :lmao:

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 02:50 PM
hug your children

The Golden Child
10-09-2006, 03:37 PM
wow !!!

~The_Duke~
10-09-2006, 03:47 PM

sad.

Yup there was, and it has thankly expired so when someone with an assault weapon breaks into my house I can shoot them with my very own assault weapon...

Atleast no one got hurt in this one which is a good thing...

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Yup there was, and it has thankly expired so when someone with an assault weapon breaks into my house I can shoot them with my very own assault weapon...

Atleast no one got hurt in this one which is a good thing...

yeah i'm sure it will work out exactly like that. whatever helps you sleep at night

hemi
10-09-2006, 03:56 PM
"don't make me do this" ??
I don't get it. I would think that if you had the anger / depression / or whatever to take an AK to school, and "it was well thought out", there wouldn't be hesitation...

Cry for attention for sure

Spyder
10-09-2006, 03:57 PM

sad.

Because a ban on assault weapons would make everything all better :rolleyes:

~The_Duke~
10-09-2006, 03:58 PM

Specailly since the people that do shit like this follow the rules and all...

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 04:00 PM

no but it does decrease the chance of something unnecessary happening. you really don't need an ak to protect yourself. a .357 six-shooter will do the same damage unless you just can't shoot in which case you don't need to own a gun at all.

ShooterMcGavin
guns don't kill ppl, ppl kill ppl...

AB3dj

it was the parent's gun right?

Spyder
10-09-2006, 04:02 PM

Personally if I were about to do a little murder/suicide action I would be sure to check local laws before I went thru with it... wouldnt want to end up in jail or anything.

~The_Duke~
10-09-2006, 04:04 PM
it was the parent's gun right?

True, but if his parents were paying attention wouldnt they notice that the weapon was missing and wouldnt it be locked up...and why were weapons taken from the home if they were legal...

Spyder
10-09-2006, 04:07 PM
no but it does decrease the chance of something unnecessary happening. you really don't need an ak to protect yourself. a .357 six-shooter will do the same damage unless you just can't shoot in which case you don't need to own a gun at all.

Taking weapons away from people that know and respect them doesnt solve a single problem. I dont worry about the people that I know that have a weapon and shoot it for either hunting or just at the range.. they respect the gun and what it is capible of, they know what it can do and they are THE LEAST likely to "go postal" its the crazy fuckers that dont know any better or are to mentally unstable to care that worry me.

Tell me "jo-bob" with his semi automatic hunting rifle is more likely to gun you down then some little 13 year old punk emo kid that "noone understand" and has shitty parents that leave stuff sitting out. Tell ya what... you go live in a place where kids only have access to "6 shooters" and I will live in a place with responsible gun owners and we will see who comes out better.

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 04:07 PM
True, but if his parents were paying attention wouldnt they notice that the weapon was missing and wouldnt it be locked up...and why were weapons taken from the home if they were legal...

i don't disagree that it's the parents fault as well. the weapons were probably removed from the house because a person living their fired shots on federal property. i'm willing to bet they were all legal.

Big Baller
10-09-2006, 04:08 PM

sad.

Wow you are a fucking idiot arent you, normally I'm pretty open to other people having their own opinion, but you are just a fucking dumbass.

If you think a ban on assault rifles would fix this then you are just as dumb as that kid is.

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 04:09 PM
Taking weapons away from people that know and respect them doesnt solve a single problem. I dont worry about the people that I know that have a weapon and shoot it for either hunting or just at the range.. they respect the gun and what it is capible of, they know what it can do and they are THE LEAST likely to "go postal" its the crazy fuckers that dont know any better or are to mentally unstable to care that worry me.

Tell me "jo-bob" with his semi automatic hunting rifle is more likely to gun you down then some little 13 year old punk emo kid that "noone understand" and has shitty parents that leave stuff sitting out. Tell ya what... you go live in a place where kids only have access to "6 shooters" and I will live in a place with responsible gun owners and we will see who comes out better.

i'd rather gang-bangers be roaming the streets with 9mm and shotguns versus mac-11s and ak-47s. an ak is built to be able to fire under water. is that really necessary to protect your house?

Big Baller
10-09-2006, 04:10 PM
i'd rather gang-bangers be roaming the streets with 9mm and shotguns versus mac-11s and ak-47s. an ak is built to be able to fire under water. is that really necessary to protect your house?

Please kill youre self

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Please kill youre self

please take a few courses in grammar before calling other people idiots ;)

~The_Duke~
10-09-2006, 04:17 PM

Or you can have the "gang-bangers" go purchase a weapon from the black market or some other sort of illegal place or method and come try to rob your house and all you have is a 9mm or a shotgun...and they have an AK-47 with a banna clip and boby armor...with a street sweeper on his back...

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Or you can have the "gang-bangers" go purchase a weapon from the black market or some other sort of illegal place or method and come try to rob your house and all you have is a 9mm or a shotgun...and they have an AK-47 with a banna clip and boby armor...with a street sweeper on his back...

if it's at a point where it's "who has the bigger gun" then the odds of you being shot are already pretty good anyways. i see your point and know it wouldn't totally alleviate the problem but i do think it would slightly reduce the risk which is fine in my book.

~The_Duke~
10-09-2006, 04:23 PM
if it's at a point where it's "who has the bigger gun" then the odds of you being shot are already pretty good anyways. i see your point and know it wouldn't totally alleviate the problem but i do think it would slightly reduce the risk which is fine in my book.

I think it would make the problem worse, and I think an assualt weapon ban voliates my rights as a gun owner...

And sometimes it isnt who has the bigger gun it is who is able to use the gun they have better...but I dont care how good you are with a certain gun if isnt able to peirce body armor and I am being fired on by a fully auto weapon I am going to aim for central mass not his face...

Big Baller
10-09-2006, 04:24 PM
please take a few courses in grammar before calling other people idiots ;)

Yes you did just use improper grammar and poor punctuation to insult my grammar.

Yes you are still an idiot.

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 04:28 PM
I think it would make the problem worse, and I think an assualt weapon ban voliates my rights as a gun owner...

And sometimes it isnt who has the bigger gun it is who is able to use the gun they have better...but I dont care how good you are with a certain gun if isnt able to peirce body armor and I am being fired on by a fully auto weapon I am going to aim for central mass not his face...

i really meant "better" not bigger but i agree with you completely. personally, if i were going to choose a gun to protect my house it would be a shotgun. a huge spread, powerful, reliable. also, you're less likely to face murder charges for firing one shotgun shot vs. 10 ak rounds. homeowners facing jailtime for self-protection is really not that uncommon.

PhAtBoYMr2
10-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Luckily i think the only damage he did was shoot a hole in the celing, but he couldve tooken alot of bodies out with that ak47

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Yes you did just use improper grammar and poor punctuation to insult my grammar.

Yes you are still an idiot.

"Please kill youre self"

lolz...

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 04:30 PM
This is just sad...:no:

Big Baller
10-09-2006, 04:38 PM

sad.

OK let me help you

Didn't Clinton have a ban on assault weapons at one point?

Do you want me to keep on with the rest of you're post because, I can.

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 04:39 PM
OK let me help you

Didn't Clinton have a ban on assault weapons at one point?

Do you want me to keep on with the rest of you're post because, I can.

"Please kill youre self"

lolz... :goodjob:

~The_Duke~
10-09-2006, 04:42 PM
i really meant "better" not bigger but i agree with you completely. personally, if i were going to choose a gun to protect my house it would be a shotgun. a huge spread, powerful, reliable. also, you're less likely to face murder charges for firing one shotgun shot vs. 10 ak rounds. homeowners facing jailtime for self-protection is really not that uncommon.

It is not that uncommon because there are to many laws that protect the bad guy instead of the home owner...but thank goodness they passed a law in GA I believe that states if there is a person that is uninvited in your home and you believe that they are going to harm you or your family you can drop them dead where they stand...but you cant shoot them if they are running away...

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 04:44 PM
It is not that uncommon because there are to many laws that protect the bad guy instead of the home owner...but thank goodness they passed a law in GA I believe that states if there is a person that is uninvited in your home and you believe that they are going to harm you or your family you can drop them dead where they stand...but you cant shoot them if they are running away...

isn't it true that if it if you fire more than one shot then you can be charged with something different though? i wouldn't mind owning a gun but i wanna know these things before i do anything.

~The_Duke~
10-09-2006, 04:50 PM
isn't it true that if it if you fire more than one shot then you can be charged with something different though? i wouldn't mind owning a gun but i wanna know these things before i do anything.

I would hope that isnt true cas other wise if you miss what are you going to do...and if I shoot you in the shoulder with a 9mm and he fucker doesnt fall or gets back up I am going to double tap that shit next time...

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 04:51 PM
I would hope that isnt true cas other wise if you miss what are you going to do...and if I shoot you in the shoulder with a 9mm and he fucker doesnt fall or gets back up I am going to double tap that shit next time...

i meant if you shot the intruder more than once.

~The_Duke~
10-09-2006, 04:52 PM
i meant if you shot the intruder more than once.

If I am not mistaking shooting them in the shoulder is still shooting them...

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 04:54 PM
misread that last comment.

yeah, i definitely would buy something bigger than a 9mm if i were going to go that route.

RISKYB
10-09-2006, 04:56 PM
home school looks better and better every day

~The_Duke~
10-09-2006, 04:57 PM
misread that last comment.

yeah, i definitely would buy something bigger than a 9mm if i were going to go that route.

For home protect there is nothing that says "get the fuck out of my house" better than a pump action .12 gauge cas there is the "bitch you better run" cocking sound and then they "the better hope I missed your ass" sound of the weapon going off...

RandomGuy
10-09-2006, 06:38 PM
IT WAS NOT AN AK dammit

it was a Mac-90 with a "body kit"

both are badass guns but the ppl on TV only see anything that looks slightly like an AK.

con
10-09-2006, 06:52 PM
at this rate, a bullet proof vest will soon be a standard part of the school dress code.

SL65AMG
10-09-2006, 07:01 PM

DAMN FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-09-2006, 07:38 PM
WTF a 13 yr old....?

redlinenprelude
10-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Mac-90, = jaming..lol