PDA

View Full Version : Memories (Equal Minds)

©hris
10-09-2006, 09:19 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/1Sicktuner/DSC00336.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/1Sicktuner/DSC00337.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/1Sicktuner/DSC00130.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/1Sicktuner/DSC00111.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/1Sicktuner/DSC00128.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/1Sicktuner/DSC00126.jpg

B16a2 Civic
10-09-2006, 09:25 AM
thats when yousef used to belong

The Yousef
10-09-2006, 09:26 AM
oh sweet merciful crap...

©hris
10-09-2006, 09:30 AM
The good ol days lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-09-2006, 09:34 AM
almost as ghey as GI

The Yousef
10-09-2006, 09:36 AM
almost as ghey as GI

no...we were gayer!!! :gay: :fruit:

collins
10-09-2006, 09:45 AM
no...we were gayer!!! :gay: :fruit: lol mofo you were PROUD to sport that logo

GirlieZ
10-09-2006, 09:45 AM
thats funny tiff bc you used to rock gi, gi was just a bunch of girls having fun, and isnt that what cars clubs are about?

B16a2 Civic
10-09-2006, 09:46 AM
oh boy, here we go

Nismo
10-09-2006, 09:46 AM
ohhhhh! Punch that bitch in the titty!

GirlieZ
10-09-2006, 09:48 AM
hey b, she can fight all she wants, man im happy in my car club, i have two awesome cars that i know a hell of alot about, its funny how ppl turn so easily when their leader says so. JUMP! how high?

collins
10-09-2006, 09:48 AM
oh boy, here we go lol nah, not here we go, just stating funny items of consideration.

collins
10-09-2006, 09:49 AM
aight, you kids have fun, we were just bored at cactus carwash! shiny drift ftw!

B16a2 Civic
10-09-2006, 09:51 AM
collins, i tried to join, you said i couldnt, ass.

©hris
10-09-2006, 09:51 AM
We all love EM. We all stood up for the club. We all loved being in the club. But then shit hit the fan and everything fell apart..... and NOBODY IS TO BLAME FOR THAT.... no not even me. Mis-Communication, Structure, and a change in direction led to the fall of EM

The Yousef
10-09-2006, 09:53 AM
lol mofo you were PROUD to sport that logo

yeah i was...i just look back on fond memories that are laced with dark sarcasm.... :lmao:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-09-2006, 09:57 AM
thats funny tiff bc you used to rock gi, gi was just a bunch of girls having fun, and isnt that what cars clubs are about?

I never "rocked" GI, I had a tiny sticker and a shirt that said President... GHEY!

Don't fuck with me Justine, I already don't like you.:goodjob:

babygurl
10-09-2006, 10:01 AM
I never "rocked" GI, I had a tiny sticker and a shirt that said President... GHEY!

Girl chill out, and you too justine..

Tiffy regardless if you like it or not, you were in the club for a period of time, so technically you did rock GI. Regardless how big the sitcker was. Shit happens, GI completely went in the wrong direction...what can you do...The first year was fun then it went down hill...so chill out on the GI was ghey please...thanks

still loves you tho!

B16a2 Civic
10-09-2006, 10:01 AM

oh shit now

NOTSOJDM
10-09-2006, 10:06 AM
speak for yourself brown boy

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Girl chill out, and you too justine..

Tiffy regardless if you like it or not, you were in the club for a period of time, so technically you did rock GI. Regardless how big the sitcker was. Shit happens, GI completely went in the wrong direction...what can you do...The first year was fun then it went down hill...so chill out on the GI was ghey please...thanks

still loves you tho!

Laura, your best best is to stay out of this one.. GI WAS GHEY!! IT FIT THE DESCRIPTION OF HOMO PERFECTLY... It was a bunch of girls getting together talking about cars, which half knew NOTHING about... It was SUPER DUPER GHEY! I will not ease up on that. :no:

babygurl
10-09-2006, 10:09 AM
Laura, your best best is to stay out of this one.. GI WAS GHEY!! IT FIT THE DESCRIPTION OF HOMO PERFECTLY... It was a bunch of girls getting together talking about cars, which half knew NOTHING about... It was SUPER DUPER GHEY! I will not ease up on that. :no:

will you spank me if I dont?

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-09-2006, 10:12 AM
will you spank me if I dont?

:no:No, I'm not in the mood for S&M today sweetheart!

babygurl
10-09-2006, 10:14 AM
:no:No, I'm not in the mood for S&M today sweetheart!

aww damn it :(

The Yousef
10-09-2006, 10:21 AM
speak for yourself brown boy

:lmao:

blacknightteg
10-09-2006, 10:22 AM
those were the days....till it when to a shit hole and i had to call your ass out chris lol

©hris
10-09-2006, 10:23 AM
Davison..... lol you know you gota a kick out of it all

blacknightteg
10-09-2006, 10:33 AM
haha and ya i did. it was an interesting part of the year. the only problem that i saw forming near the demise was the fact that everyone just formed cliques in the group....i felt as if us younger guys were being a little left out from time to time. but i still love the club....just wtf were we thinknig with those big ass windsheild banners

RISKYB
10-09-2006, 10:43 AM
yeah, it was great then good and what tha hell happened?.....lol

soul
10-09-2006, 10:46 AM
haha and ya i did. it was an interesting part of the year. the only problem that i saw forming near the demise was the fact that everyone just formed cliques in the group....i felt as if us younger guys were being a little left out from time to time. but i still love the club....just wtf were we thinknig with those big ass windsheild banners
trying to copy my bigass windshield banner? mine was cooler

©hris
10-09-2006, 10:50 AM
Couldnt tell you whos idea that was lol

blacknightteg
10-09-2006, 10:52 AM
lol fuck you jed

Jimmy B
10-09-2006, 01:03 PM
that picture looks liek a bunch of stock hondas to me.. EM was a car club? wow.. news to me!

babygurl
10-09-2006, 01:09 PM
that picture looks liek a bunch of stock hondas to me.. EM was a car club? wow.. news to me!

that is the trend...and hush boy dont make me sick the pug on you!

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 01:12 PM
But then shit hit the fan and everything fell apart..... and NOBODY IS TO BLAME FOR THAT.... no not even me. Mis-Communication, Structure, and a change in direction led to the fall of EM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Too bad you were such a retard....I beleive that YOU were the shit that hit the fan first......or the roadkill on the side of the highway.......

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Davison..... lol you know you gota a kick out of it all

Are you not dead yet?!

Need some help with that?

babygurl
10-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Are you not dead yet?!

Need some help with that?

is that all you got?

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 01:16 PM
is that all you got?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

....Yes. :D

©hris
10-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Rich...... i have the impression that you dont like me very much. hmmm

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 01:23 PM
Rich...... i have the impression that you dont like me very much. hmmm

DING! DING! DING! What do we have for him Johnny!!!!

©hris
10-09-2006, 01:24 PM
A cookie?

blacknightteg
10-09-2006, 01:25 PM
who gives a fuck who likes who, it was a dumbass car club that wasnt started correctly. it was a fucking club that really had no structure to begin with when we thougth we did...shit even a fucking person whome wasnt even a member if i remember correctly ACTUALLY came up with the damn name.

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 01:25 PM
A cookie?

No better!

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

©hris
10-09-2006, 01:26 PM
who gives a fuck who likes who, it was a dumbass car club that wasnt started correctly. it was a fucking club that really had no structure to begin with when we thougth we did...shit even a fucking person whome wasnt even a member if i remember correctly ACTUALLY came up with the damn name.

You know you liked it

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 01:28 PM
You know you liked it

What is the matter chris? You not getting buttfucked enough at home, so you have come to IA to find someone? That is sad, but I am afraid nobody can help you here. You will have to just slum it, sorry.

blacknightteg
10-09-2006, 01:32 PM
na, i know i liked it at the beginning when we were a club, until shit hit the fan...but i stand by what i just wrote, it was a dumb as fuck idea to start a club the way that we started it. i mean come on. it was like " hey lets start a club, we all like cars, were all friends(which i didnt really understand that part after a while)" and well we did. then your ass, no offense, started blabbing about our club. why the fuck you did what you did and diss IA blatently is beyond me and i guess thats something that only you can know. but in all honestly. if i could go back in time when this "club" started i would definetly have done it differently

©hris
10-09-2006, 01:33 PM
What is the matter chris? You not getting buttfucked enough at home, so you have come to IA to find someone? That is sad, but I am afraid nobody can help you here. You will have to just slum it, sorry.

Are you getting angry??? lol im sorry my office couldnt help but wonder what i was just laughing at..... i had to tell them that this guy on the internet was being mean to me. Im not looking for anyone... what do I need help with??? in fact what the hell are you even talking about???? im just trying to pass the time..... what are you doing?

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 01:47 PM
it was like " hey lets start a club, we all like cars, were all friends(which i didnt really understand that part after a while)" and well we did. then your ass, no offense, started blabbing about our club. why the fuck you did what you did and diss IA blatently is beyond me and i guess thats something that only you can know.

x2

And the truth shall set you free!

B16a2 Civic
10-09-2006, 01:51 PM
what are the chances you guys get back together?

©hris
10-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Because IA dissed us..... stand up for who you are right??? whatever this was along time ago.... who cares. im not the one still getting in a pissing match about it.... i just posted up picts of the good times. It seems like everyone else is reacting the same way I did when i was in the club. You stand up for what you believe. If you believe the club was gay then why did you join???? If you believed I ran it wrong why did you all stay???? seriously... I DIDNT HOLD A GUN TO ANYONES HEAD AND SAY YOU HAVE TO STAY IN THE CLUB

©hris
10-09-2006, 01:54 PM
I didnt like the way it was going so i did everyone the favor of leaving. I gave you all what you wanted right??? then what happened???? where did the club go??? where are they now????

©hris
10-09-2006, 01:55 PM
I was the only one that ever had anything to say at the meetings.... i asked EVERY meeting if the execs had anything to say.... and every time it was nope nothing. you say i ruled with an Iron fist??? no i was the only one that did anything.

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 01:57 PM
I didnt like the way it was going so i did everyone the favor of leaving. I gave you all what you wanted right??? then what happened???? where did the club go??? where are they now????

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 01:58 PM
I was the only one that ever had anything to say at the meetings.... i asked EVERY meeting if the execs had anything to say.... and every time it was nope nothing. you say i ruled with an Iron fist??? no i was the only one that did anything.

You didn't rule..... :goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 01:58 PM

From the looks of it, chris wants to start it back again......

I am out......

©hris
10-09-2006, 02:00 PM

just wait lol.... its gonna happen again

B16a2 Civic
10-09-2006, 02:00 PM
awwww c'mon!

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 02:01 PM
just wait lol.... its gonna happen again

Hey forest! Tell him again human!

©hris
10-09-2006, 02:01 PM
oh yeah..... its gonna make its return. New Cars, New Faces MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 02:09 PM
oh yeah..... its gonna make its return. New Cars, New Faces MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good luck with that!

©hris
10-09-2006, 02:12 PM
Thank you!

blacknightteg
10-09-2006, 02:13 PM
chris i never really had anything against you, and really i honestly still dont. it was just the way things were run. yes, you did have your moment when you did fuck up. but at the same time, you did take it upon yourself and do what you could do to reverse the situation so i do give you that. While i dont have any beef or bad blood with anyone else i do believe they put alot more on you then they should have. i mean to be hoenst with you and everyone else whome was in that club. after you left. not shit was done, all it was was meets at fudruckers, people talking about shit that they had done the previous weekend together and shit. half the grayson people never knew what the fuck was going on cuz all the fuckin people whome lived in woodstock were always bitching about driving. I really never understood that one. yes they were good people none bad. but why bitch about where we meet when the club was based in gwinnett to begin with, they joined it, it didnt join them. for equal minds to return, i would have no problem with that, and honestly , i would have no problem rejoining that club. The only thing that i would even ask or hope for is that there is actually structure instead of the whole " hey we think your cool, you've been to 3 meets, SURE YOU CAN JOIN!" that whole idea was fucking retarded. We made that clube to have a good time, and in all honesty it turned out to be shit in the end. thats why i quit, thats why i never went to the meets anymore after a while cuz there was nothing in common even if we all liked cars we were still way to differnt to co-exist

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 02:14 PM
Thank you!

Your welcome. Will you be dying now?

I am a little busy, but I can fit in your assassination at around 4:45 PM?

One bullet or two?

©hris
10-09-2006, 02:15 PM
I'll be at work.... maybe we can get together this weekend.... id rather it be 2....1 might sting alittle.

quickdodge®
10-09-2006, 02:16 PM
A club full of stock cars. Wow. Impressive. The club got much better when a certain idiot left. The IQ as a whole jumped almost infinitely. Later, QD.

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 02:16 PM
I'll be at work.... maybe we can get together this weekend.... id rather it be 2....1 might sting alittle.

Sorry, do not work on weekends, but I am sure we can work out a time.

:fire:

quickdodge®
10-09-2006, 02:17 PM
A club full of stock cars. Wow. Impressive. The club got much better when a certain idiot left. The IQ as a whole jumped almost infinitely. Later, QD.

I agree. The club hasn't existed for a year or so now and the IQ still remains higher. And still climbing. Later, QD.

©hris
10-09-2006, 02:17 PM
chris i never really had anything against you, and really i honestly still dont. it was just the way things were run. yes, you did have your moment when you did fuck up. but at the same time, you did take it upon yourself and do what you could do to reverse the situation so i do give you that. While i dont have any beef or bad blood with anyone else i do believe they put alot more on you then they should have. i mean to be hoenst with you and everyone else whome was in that club. after you left. not shit was done, all it was was meets at fudruckers, people talking about shit that they had done the previous weekend together and shit. half the grayson people never knew what the fuck was going on cuz all the fuckin people whome lived in woodstock were always bitching about driving. I really never understood that one. yes they were good people none bad. but why bitch about where we meet when the club was based in gwinnett to begin with, they joined it, it didnt join them. for equal minds to return, i would have no problem with that, and honestly , i would have no problem rejoining that club. The only thing that i would even ask or hope for is that there is actually structure instead of the whole " hey we think your cool, you've been to 3 meets, SURE YOU CAN JOIN!" that whole idea was fucking retarded. We made that clube to have a good time, and in all honesty it turned out to be shit in the end. thats why i quit, thats why i never went to the meets anymore after a while cuz there was nothing in common even if we all liked cars we were still way to differnt to co-exist

Thats when i started making rules..... and the rules i made nobody liked. So i handed the club over to the "Execs" ..... yeah the club lasted long after that.

blacknightteg
10-09-2006, 02:19 PM

actually mike, to be honest with you, once he left....it didnt really get better. least in my opinion, so we didnt have drama. not having drama doesnt really make a club. we were still just standing still not really doing anything to progress ourselves and get us out there.

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 02:20 PM
Thats when i started making rules..... and the rules i made nobody liked. So i handed the club over to the "Execs" ..... yeah the club lasted long after that.

Nobody cares about you sob story. We just want you dead.

~Chris Tucker voice~

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT I'M TYPING?!

blacknightteg
10-09-2006, 02:21 PM
rich, in all honesty...your the one thats kind of dragging it out

quickdodge®
10-09-2006, 02:22 PM
actually mike, to be honest with you, once he left....it didnt really get better.

From someone(representing a LOT OF IA-ers) outside looking in? Yes it did get better. Trust me. The outside view of the club did a 180 degree turn-a-round on the opinion of the club when dickhole left. Later, QD.

©hris
I bet you do rich.... you and the rest of the Mob.... i mean car club. but just goes to show, the club existed a year ago and your still angry. Go fire up a blunt and watch some TV or something. I dont want you to have a heart attack. IA tends to raise the blood pressure for some people

Mike Lowrey

I am simply verbally abusing a useless piece of trash. I believe he is the one who references the club constantly.....

Thank you, come again.

quickdodge®
10-09-2006, 02:23 PM

No. There are plenty of people that can't stand him. And rightfully so. Later, QD.

©hris
10-09-2006, 02:24 PM
NO mike.... IA looking into EM is completely different. EM always stood up for themselves when IA put them Down.... at least I DID. So IA grew to hate EM. or should i say they hated ME. But I always looked after the club. and because of that it caused drama which turned half of EM against me. Fuck the haters lol I was the one that had the most heart and care for the club

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 02:26 PM
I bet you do rich.... you and the rest of the Mob.... i mean car club. but just goes to show, the club existed a year ago and your still angry. Go fire up a blunt and watch some TV or something. I dont want you to have a heart attack. IA tends to raise the blood pressure for some people

"What we have here is failure to communicate, some men you just can't reach. So, you get what we have here."

You are mistaken little boy......I am not angry about anything but the fact that you are a dumbass, and I am prejudice against dumbasses. This means I hate you for being a dumbass. Is this clear enough for you or do you need it s-p-e-l-l-e-d out even further?

©hris
10-09-2006, 02:26 PM
If everyone wants to say I was the one that trashed the club.... i think your wrong. Everyday i had to put up with the shit IA threw at us. So i tried to use the Shit IA threw at us and help turn the club around and thats when EM members werent happy. So instead of THEM leaving.... I left for the good of the club.

quickdodge®
10-09-2006, 02:28 PM
NO mike.... IA looking into EM is completely different. EM always stood up for themselves when IA put them Down.... at least I DID.

Boy, as if this doesn't surprise me, but did you ever read my post wrong. I stated that the outlook of IA turned around when you left. They looked on EM in a much better light.

So IA grew to hate EM. or should i say they hated ME.

Exactly. But it isn't HATED. It's HATES, present tense.

I was the one that had the most heart and care for the club

And you dipped. Hmmmm. Dumbass. Later, QD.

blacknightteg
10-09-2006, 02:28 PM
verbally abusing chris to be honest with you rich doesnt make you look any better then it does him. you both have your beliefs and what not and everyone can go to what ever side they want. but hoenstly, him comming back on here saying things, or showing pictures about when things were actually fun and you ridiculing him. that doesnt make you any better then a person whome you call "trash" and or scum.

either way, i would be behind another formation of a clun that would of had promise if put in the right direction. will it happen whe shall see. none the less...im for it

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 02:29 PM
If everyone wants to say I was the one that trashed the club.... i think your wrong. Everyday i had to put up with the shit IA threw at us. So i tried to use the Shit IA threw at us and help turn the club around and thats when EM members werent happy. So instead of THEM leaving.... I left for the good of the club.

chris,

I sounds like you are seeking closure for something. You keep bringing up this subject when nobody else cares. Why? It is over, live with it. Go away. Die. Do something that does not involve using my air.

LQQKITZME
10-09-2006, 02:29 PM
almost as ghey as GI

:lmfao:

©hris
10-09-2006, 02:31 PM
chris,

I sounds like you are seeking closure for something. You keep bringing up this subject when nobody else cares. Why? It is over, live with it. Go away. Die. Do something that does not involve using my air.

You brought yourself into this lol.... im not holding a gun to your head and telling you to waste your time on the computer

quickdodge®
10-09-2006, 02:31 PM
verbally abusing chris to be honest with you rich doesnt make you look any better then it does him.

I don't see him in a worse light than I see fucknuts. You're the only that seems to be his friend. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
10-09-2006, 02:32 PM

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 02:33 PM
verbally abusing chris to be honest with you rich doesnt make you look any better then it does him. you both have your beliefs and what not and everyone can go to what ever side they want. but hoenstly, him comming back on here saying things, or showing pictures about when things were actually fun and you ridiculing him. that doesnt make you any better then a person whome you call "trash" and or scum.

either way, i would be behind another formation of a clun that would of had promise if put in the right direction. will it happen whe shall see. none the less...im for it

Davidson, I don't care. You live your life and I will live mine. I will make my own choices. If I choose to abuse this piece of shit, I will. I don't need you approval. I don't need to make myself look better than him, because I already AM better than him. period. end of story.

"Now give me a pack of tropical fruit bubalicious....and some skittles"

©hris
I don't see him in a worse light than I see fucknuts. You're the only that seems to be his friend. Later, QD.
Well davison and I accually do KNOW each other in whats known as LIFE OUTSIDE IA. And yes we are friends. In fact im close friends with alot of people on IA.... including some of the MODS.

©hris
lol im telling you .... its comin back

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 02:34 PM
You brought yourself into this lol.... im not holding a gun to your head and telling you to waste your time on the computer

I said waste my air dumbass....

~sigh~

~talks to self~

"I guess he really IS that stupid"

~sigh~

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Well davison and I accually do KNOW each other in whats known as LIFE OUTSIDE IA. And yes we are friends. In fact im close friends with alot of people on IA.... including some of the MODS.

Good for you. Do we care?

No.

The Yousef
lol im telling you .... its comin back

may God have mercy on their souls....

©hris
Davidson, I don't care. You live your life and I will live mine. I will make my own choices. If I choose to abuse this piece of shit, I will. I don't need you approval. I don't need to make myself look better than him, because I already AM better than him. period. end of story.

"Now give me a pack of tropical fruit bubalicious....and some skittles"

then quit bitchen about me wasting your breath.... dont get a cramp in those fingers rich

quickdodge®
In fact im close friends with alot of people on IA.... including some of the MODS.

Or so you led to believe. Later, QD.

blacknightteg
na im not nessasarily his friend, i just can see where he is comming from. you werent in the club man, you didnt really know what was going on from day to day except what was posted on IA. and i gurentee you all of that was negative. i still stand by what i say that after he left....there still wasnt anything better that happened. shit stood still and nothing changed for the better. just stayed the same with out him in it.

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 02:36 PM
then quit bitchen about me wasting your breath.... dont get a cramp in those fingers rich

I beleive that you started this thread retard. I aklso beleive that you are whining about the past too.

Your point?.

©hris
10-09-2006, 02:38 PM
I beleive that you started this thread retard. I aklso beleive that you are whining about the past too.

Your point?.
no your the one whining.... you started the shit talking... you started the bitching.... you started the battle. All i did was post pictures

Mike Lowrey
Well davison and I accually do KNOW each other in whats known as LIFE OUTSIDE IA. And yes we are friends.

na im not nessasarily his friend, i just can see where he is comming from.

Hahaha....

Pwned

quickdodge®
na im not nessasarily his friend,

AAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Bitch got owned!!!!

you werent in the club man, you didnt really know what was going on from day to day except what was posted on IA. and i gurentee you all of that was negative.

Goddamn, maybe you are related to that asscrack. You're doing as good a job reading my posts as he is. Let me put it in bold for you:

I WAS NOT IN THE CLUB. I WAS ONE OF THE ONES WHO ORIGINALLY MADE FUN OF THE CLUB. IT WAS ALL ABOUT YOUR FEARLESS BITCH. WHEN HE LEFT, EVERYONE HAD A DIFFERENT LOOK AT THE CLUB.

Can you read that? I never said the club got better. I said everyone's outlook on the club got better. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-09-2006, 02:39 PM
no your the one whining.... you started the shit talking... you started the bitching.... you started the battle. All i did was post pictures

No you started it. By posting. Later, QD.

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 02:40 PM

OK. I am going to say this slow so you can understand it.......

1. I....don't....care....about....the....pictures.

2. I....don't....care....about....the....club.

3. I....just......hate....you.

Got it?

©hris
10-09-2006, 02:41 PM
OK. I am going to say this slow so you can understand it.......

1. I....don't....care....about....the....pictures.

2. I....don't....care....about....the....club.

3. I....just......hate....you.

Got it?
Nope

Tracy
10-09-2006, 02:41 PM
why is this still even a topic of conversation?

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Nope

Thank you. You proved my point.....

You = Dumbass

©hris
10-09-2006, 02:42 PM
why is this still even a topic of conversation?
lol because it never fails... mention Equal Minds and throw me in the topic.... you gotta 1000 page thread. I knew this would happen. It always does

quickdodge®
10-09-2006, 02:43 PM
It has nothing to do with EM, dummy. Later, QD.

Mike Lowrey
lol because it never fails... mention Equal Minds and throw me in the topic.... you gotta 1000 page thread. I knew this would happen. It always does

Actually, just mention you. That is all that is required.

Mike Lowrey
Cool. Almost at 3,000.

©hris
10-09-2006, 02:45 PM
well what can I say.... I provide some good quality entertainment for IA viewers. Always have.

quickdodge®
10-09-2006, 02:46 PM
well what can I say.... I provide some good quality entertainment for IA viewers. Always have.

No. You've always sucked. Later, QD.

Mike Lowrey
10-09-2006, 02:47 PM
No. You've always sucked. Later, QD.

He is just too stupid to realize it. :lmfao:

Nismo
10-09-2006, 03:17 PM
So has anyone been punched in the boob

The Yousef
10-09-2006, 03:20 PM
So has anyone been punched in the boob

i have...

Nismo
10-09-2006, 03:22 PM
because of this thread?

babygurl
10-09-2006, 03:27 PM
umm you people are dorks...rich your bitching is worse than mine :goodjob: j/k

QD I admire you for one reason and one reason only, because you are the E THUG!!!

Ya'll be good........LOL

The Yousef
10-09-2006, 03:28 PM
because of this thread?

yes.

rich drove over to my job...told me to go back to my country...then punched me in the boob....

i won't lie...i cried a little :cry:

Nismo
10-09-2006, 05:09 PM
Oh. thats a good thing. bakka lakka dakka

RandomGuy
10-09-2006, 05:37 PM
if i had known that EM was going places, i would've joined in a heartbeat... hrm... wait a minute

LIRL JK :) haha

GirlieZ
10-09-2006, 07:47 PM
okay, im a lil drunk now but this is all soo funny! this chris kid seems like a loser, and rich, you go boy! If chris thinks he can bring em back, haha go ahead, they never liked you anyways, and plus your car is stock! okay im done observing, ohh and ps i thik its funny how ppl talk so much shit on the net but never do shit in person, Epenis FTW!

Dragonfly5338
10-09-2006, 07:48 PM
el oh el. i always knew similar thoughts would triumph in the end.

GirlieZ
10-09-2006, 07:49 PM
im lost val, elaborate!?!

Dragonfly5338
10-09-2006, 07:51 PM
im lost val, elaborate!?!

no. if you don't know what similar thoughts is, then you don't get to be a part of it. :tongue1:

GirlieZ
10-09-2006, 07:52 PM
dammit val, i only do the exec of similar thoughts, fuck this, im gonna take another shot

CHADbee
10-09-2006, 08:31 PM
car clubs are gay.

lolol

blacknightteg
10-09-2006, 08:58 PM
why cant weeeeee be friend.........why cant weeeeeee be friends lol

The Ren
10-09-2006, 08:59 PM
I cant believe people are still talking to this pos..

blacknightteg
10-09-2006, 09:00 PM
tha fuck knows

The Ren
10-09-2006, 09:04 PM
This is rediculous.. everytime this fucking faggot gets on here begging for attention.. people always come to.. I wish he would fucking die..

blacknightteg
10-09-2006, 09:06 PM
arnt you adding to it? no offense ren

The Ren
10-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Point Taken...it just annoys the fuck out of me..

blacknightteg
10-09-2006, 09:10 PM
i know

green91
10-09-2006, 09:23 PM
LOL this is funny on atleast a few points that i can think of.

1) nobody still gives a rats ass about chris. he had a slow stock car then, now he has two. the 17 second showdown doesnt matter to anyone.

2) where exactly do you think the club could have possibly gone? for the most part it was lightly modified cars, cliquey type meetings, general lack of automobile knowledge, and people who wanted to start shit with people who actually knew shit about cars.

3) the only picture you left out was the super cool girl with her laptop at sonic ( LOL! )

4) A few of us jokingly made a "club" that surpassed yours in knowledge, speed, internet combat (haha) and numbers.. and we never even had a meeting or anything. SIMILIAR THOUGHTS FTW!!!

The Ren
10-09-2006, 09:26 PM
+1 for that

©hris
10-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Another Successful Drama Thread..... my job here is done..... see you all next time!

~The_Duke~
10-09-2006, 09:36 PM
Another Successful Drama Thread..... my job here is done..... see you all next time!

Dude that is fucking weak...you call this a drama thread? lol

It is only 7 pages long...you lose...

©hris
10-09-2006, 09:37 PM
well lets see... you joined Feb of this year....you havnt seen nothing

©hris
10-09-2006, 09:38 PM
This isnt just 7 pages.... if you add up all the pages that has to do with Equal Minds or me..... you got a novel

green91
10-09-2006, 09:38 PM
dude you joined march of last year, you "havnt seen nothing"

©hris
10-09-2006, 09:39 PM
no ive been here since june of 2004.... remember when IA got hacked and it all reset???? march of o5????

~The_Duke~
10-09-2006, 09:48 PM
You are correct, but I have seen IA drama threads that were excess of 20 pages...

collins
10-09-2006, 09:53 PM
3) the only picture you left out was the super cool girl with her laptop at sonic ( LOL! ) haha, actually, no i deleted those... even pics of her fat ass make me wanna punch her in the face! :lmfao: and the funny part is, I'VE NEVER HIT A WOMAN IN MY LIFE!

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 05:59 AM
umm you people are dorks...rich your bitching is worse than mine :goodjob: j/k

Thank you. I try. :D

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 06:00 AM
yes.

rich drove over to my job...told me to go back to my country...then punched me in the boob....

i won't lie...i cried a little :cry:

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 06:01 AM
This is rediculous.. everytime this fucking faggot gets on here begging for attention.. people always come to.. I wish he would fucking die..

I am trying to arrange that.....give me a little time.... :D

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 06:03 AM

Um, this is not drama.....

IA does drama alot better than this.....

©hris
10-10-2006, 08:06 AM
:drink:

The Ren
10-10-2006, 08:15 AM
I am trying to arrange that.....give me a little time.... :D

hey fucker.. where ya been?? You should come hang out with me and Joe next weekend.. we are going to be doing some work on the poopra..

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 08:39 AM
hey fucker.. where ya been?? You should come hang out with me and Joe next weekend.. we are going to be doing some work on the poopra..

I've been hiding...... :D

Let me see what's up next weekend, and I will hit you up.

RISKYB
10-10-2006, 08:53 AM
whats up rich

babygurl
10-10-2006, 08:56 AM
ummm again rich is that all you got?

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 09:12 AM
whats up rich

Yo man, long time.

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 09:13 AM
ummm again rich is that all you got?

Yes. I'm out of material...... :???:

babygurl
10-10-2006, 09:15 AM
lame

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 09:17 AM
lame

*crickets*

babygurl
10-10-2006, 09:19 AM
*crickets*

*smashes crickets*

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 09:20 AM
*smashes crickets*

~points at smashed crickets on your shoe~

Haha!

babygurl
10-10-2006, 09:22 AM
~points at smashed crickets on your shoe~

Haha!

*kicks smashed crickets towards you*

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 09:22 AM
*kicks smashed crickets towards on you*

Ahhhh!

~runs~

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 09:23 AM
~gets C4 from Yousef~

~blows up crickets~

babygurl
10-10-2006, 09:24 AM
~gets C4 from Yousef~

~blows up crickets~

Yeah I was right LAME...and afraid of dead crickets wtf?? LOL

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Yeah I was right LAME...and afraid of dead crickets wtf?? LOL

LOL.....STFU! :lmfao:

babygurl
10-10-2006, 09:28 AM
LOL.....STFU! :lmfao:

owned!!!

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 09:29 AM
owned!!!

How? From what? :screwy:

Sorry, Try again. ;) :D

babygurl
10-10-2006, 09:35 AM
How? From what? :screwy:

Sorry, Try again. ;) :D

blah blah blah

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 09:40 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 09:40 AM
:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Mike Lowrey
10-10-2006, 09:41 AM
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja::ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja::ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja::ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja::ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja::ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja::ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja::ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja::ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja::ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

quickdodge®
10-10-2006, 09:41 AM
Ok Rich and Laura:

http://images.travelnow.com/hotelimages/s/030000/030966A.jpg

Later, QD.

©hris
10-10-2006, 09:53 AM
:welcome:

babygurl
10-10-2006, 09:55 AM
Ok Rich and Laura:

http://images.travelnow.com/hotelimages/s/030000/030966A.jpg