PDA

View Full Version : had a pretty good four wheeler wreck today

gijoe0720
10-09-2006, 12:56 AM
Me and my friends were seein who could do the longest wheelie today. I was goin down the road and had rode one for around 1/8 mile and was goin about 55 mph when it came back to far and my back bar is broke so i jumped off cause i thought the four wheeler would flip on back. Well since I ain't able to run that fast I kinda hit the road pretty hard and slid 15 ft. I got road rash on my left knee, right palm and right shoulder. Also got a little bit on my right hip and right hand. Some how my head never hit the road. When I got done slidin I looked up and saw my four wheeler headin for the ditch and hit it and flip but I didn't care I just walked off and cleaned myself up. After my adrenaline went down I got to hurtin really bad so I went to the hospital and got some x-rays on my knee and nothin is broke but they said it could be cracked or my tibia plateau could be dented, that if it don't get better in a week to get a cat scan done. It ripped through my shirt and undershirt and ripped my pants. Four wheeler didn't even get hurt.

silversol
10-09-2006, 01:16 AM
wow glad you are ok!! I saw A good friend of mine roll a 4 wheeler over and it went over the top of him and did not get a scratch on him and did not think he was hurt!! Only to be rushed to the hospital hours later for surgery for internal bleading and also had his splean removed becase of it!!!

Sonny BonaHo
10-09-2006, 01:20 AM
damn sorry 2 hear that bro. glad u r ok:D

ahmonrah
10-09-2006, 02:54 AM
kool!! nice wounds! glad your not sucking v8 thru a straw!

Jimmy B
10-09-2006, 07:35 AM
glad your ok man, but ive had worse skating a race..

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-09-2006, 07:37 AM
fawk..

slowrolla97
10-09-2006, 07:38 AM
you fucked up man. see this is why i didnt wanna try and do a wheelie longer then your ass...

gijoe0720
10-09-2006, 07:58 AM
Well i can't go into work until I can walk on my leg. I am hurtin pretty bad right now. I need to go get my pain pills.

The only thing I was worried about last night was my four wheeler when I seen it goin for the ditch. After about 30 minutes I got back on it and did a few more wheelies but it was hurtin to bad so I stopped. My cousin ended up ridin it home and where the front fender hit the exhaust it melted it and was still on the pipe and when he was goin down the road it come off and stuck to his leg and he couldn't get it off cause it was pullin his skin off too.