PDA

View Full Version : Misc Not That Anybody Gives A Shit.. But

NzProjeKt
05-29-2005, 06:12 PM
Ja Rule plans to make some noise with his next two recordings. The first is a straight-ahead rap record, but the second is planned as an in-your-face concept album told through his alter-ego, Loki.

“It’s a crazy album — I wanted to do something different for the people with some new sounds and some new music,” says the rapper, who will perform at 9 p.m. May 28 at the opening of Nikki Beach Club at Resorts.

“It’s going to be very controversial, the things that I say on it. It’s no holds barred. Loki’s not politically correct — he’s a person who speaks for the little people, all the people in the ‘hood, all the minorities — that’s who Loki represents.”

Ja Rule, whose real name is Jeffrey Atkins, also will be sending a message to 50 Cent, his arch hip-hop rival. The two have been feuding for the past five years.

“I got some things for him — he got it coming his way, trust me,” says Ja Rule, who also called 50 Cent an unprintable expletive. “His downfall is going to be worse than MC Hammer."

“I’m going to touch on a lot of situations —I told you Loki is no-holds barred.”

Both albums will be released on a new label, marking a break from Def Jam, Ja Rule’s long-time home.

Since his 1999 debut, Ja Rule has been one of the biggest sellers in rap, with hit albums including “Venni Vetti Vecci,” “Rule 3:36,” “Pain Is Love,” “The Last Temptation,” and “R.U.L.E.”

“There ain’t going to be nothing regular about (the new album),” he says. “I’m still working on it. I don’t want to put a date on it and pressure myself. I just want to do it.”

Although he declined to name the new home for his label, Empire, sources say it’s going to be Atlantic.

“I’m a free agent,” he says. “I’m going to play ball on another team.”

In the meantime, Ja Rule is preparing to star in a new movie, “Flight of the Hawk.” It’s based on the true story of boxer Aaron Pryor, a former world junior welterweight champion.

“I love doing movies,” says the Queens, N.Y., native, whose big screen roles include “Assault on Precinct 13,” “Shall We Dance” and “Scary Movie 3.”

“It’s different from doing the music. It takes me out of that whole scene. It gives me a chance to breathe. I get to be another character and play other characters.

“I go outside myself and just think different. I kind of like the freedom.”

Besides music and acting, Ja Rule’s “empire” extends to his own clothing and liquor lines.

His clothing line, Ervin Geoffrey, made its debut in 2003 when he wore a T-shirt in his “Clapback” video.

“It’s everything — couture, every day,” he says. “It’s actually my favorite jeans. I’m not even going to lie.”

At the Nikki Beach opening, he’ll be launching his MoMo Mojito, a pre-mixed version of the popular rum and mint-flavored cocktail.

“What I noticed, I was going to clubs, and I noticed a lot of spots didn’t know how to make them — they don’t carry the ingredients to make them,” he says. “What I did, I put it in a bottle. Everybody can have it in the home, and make a nice mojito at home.”

It’s not just the MoMo Mojito that’s got him excited about the Nikki Beach opening — he says he’s an Atlantic City regular.

“It’s gonna be real hot,” he says about the club’s opening.

“I go to A.C. a lot. I live right in Jersey, so it’s a hop skip ...”

LMAO @ Ja still trying resurrect his career by continuing to pursue his beef with 50........
I also cant beleive Def Jam dropped Murder Inc. after all the cake Ja & Ashanti have brought them in the past :confused:

quickdodge®
05-29-2005, 07:03 PM
You were right. No one gives a shit, lolol. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
05-29-2005, 07:08 PM
You were right. No one gives a shit, lolol. Later, QD.

Yea I Could Care Less For Ja Myself... He needs a miracle more than anything..

But IMO, Ja is just waiting for NAS to drop the bullet on 50 and he's gon try and ride the buzz.... He is going to try and make it look like their two disses combined are what toppled 50's popularity, simultaneously boosting himself back to the limelight.

thinkfast®
05-29-2005, 11:03 PM
whens Nas supposed to drop a diss track?? thats the only real interesting thing in this thread...

laters

MitsuEvo6
05-30-2005, 12:40 AM
hahaha..that bitch has to come up with another 'short' character to diss 50? Thats funny shit. Someone let him know eminem beat him to that.

Julio
05-30-2005, 06:08 PM
JA is and idiot, he should quit music while he still has some cash flow left , instead of wasting his money on wack ass albums... 50 kill that bizznatch.

99NissanAltima
05-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Fuck JA..Fuck 50..

thinkfast®
05-30-2005, 10:16 PM
yea fuck 'em both, we need some shit you can listen to outside of the got damn club!!1eleven11

dereksi
05-30-2005, 10:18 PM
I read half that and realized that no i dont give a shit.

NzProjeKt
05-30-2005, 10:20 PM
at least you cant say I didnt warn you..............

dereksi
05-30-2005, 10:24 PM
true ^^

bicsintegra
05-31-2005, 10:32 AM
JA is finished but he made his money in 2003 he made 5 million so he ain't in this for the love or the fame. but i agree fuck 'em both. has anyone noticed how much MTV is on fifty cent's dick? almost everyday they have a special on him, game, eminem, or someone down with their camp. what the fuck? i haven't seen MTV on a artist dick this hard since Nirvana.

thinkfast®
05-31-2005, 12:15 PM
man shit they were on that pop queen drama bullshit for a while, but they are on 50s nuts BIG TIME. I can see em swingin from the sac already!

Julio
05-31-2005, 07:28 PM
G-UNIT money y0 !