PDA

View Full Version : What if at a meet...

JITB
10-08-2006, 06:48 PM
a person just walks up and chin checks someone thats always talkin shit to them on IA? who would be in the wrong? i mean just walk up without introducing themself and just punches them in the jaw. would the puncher be in the wrong or would the shit talker be gettin what he deserves?

Bajjani
10-08-2006, 06:50 PM
well
i guess both

the shit talker shouldn't talk shit but at the same time the puncher shouldn't take words on the internet so damn personally

Sibious
10-08-2006, 06:57 PM
well
i guess both

the shit talker shouldn't talk shit but at the same time the puncher shouldn't take words on the internet so damn personally
:goodjob:

civic95
That's called a cheap shot, and if you do it his friends will jump in.

JITB
well
i guess both

but what if the puncher says

"when i see u im gonna knock your ass out"

JITB
10-08-2006, 06:58 PM

i mean if the guy has the balls to tlak shit to folks should they be suprised when someone actually does something?

wantboost
10-08-2006, 06:58 PM
He should let the guy know before he knocks the guy. Otherwise its a pussy move.

JITB
10-08-2006, 06:59 PM
He should let the guy know before he knocks the guy. Otherwise its a pussy move.

talkin shit on the internet is a bigger pussy move dont u think?

quickdodge®
10-08-2006, 07:05 PM

Agreed. No matter what leads to an altercation, it will always be a bitch shot to walk up and clock someone without saying anything. Especially over an internet beef. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-08-2006, 07:06 PM
talkin shit on the internet is a bigger pussy move dont u think?

Not if you don't take it serious. It is if you take it to heart. I talk shit a lot and I don't think I'm being a bitch because I don't mean a lot of what I post. Later, QD.

Bballjamal
10-08-2006, 07:08 PM
lmao @ this thread! I've had this convo many of times with different members on here!

Bajjani
10-08-2006, 07:50 PM
yea like
if two people don't like each other then just stay the fuck away from each other

"Why'd you clock him in the face?"
"Bitch was talkin shit to me no the forums!! And QD said the internet wasn't a game!!"

Julio
10-08-2006, 07:54 PM
this is funny. I think if anyone takes Intraweb shit serious, they should be smack just because of that.

On the other hand, thats why im legally strapped. Someone walks up to me and do some shit like that, it might get ugly, but who knows.. I never talk shit online so it will never happen. =]

ShooterMcGavin
10-08-2006, 07:54 PM
are u thinking about doin it? :D

JITB
10-08-2006, 09:49 PM
are u thinking about doin it? :D

nope

im just curious alot of ppl talk shit, to new people and i jsut wondered what would everyone tihnk if that person actually did what they said.

ok so without the cheap shot.. just what abo this situation

ah whats up.. (makes eye contact)

and than BAAAAAAM

would it be alright than?

Hulud
10-08-2006, 09:52 PM
so who pissed you off jitb?

JITB
10-08-2006, 09:55 PM
so who pissed you off jitb?

nobody im cool i just want to know what folks would think if some shit went down between 2 people.

Hulud
10-08-2006, 09:57 PM
haha ok

ahmonrah
10-08-2006, 09:59 PM
if some shit jump off like that, then i'd hope a warning would be in effect. 'cause if not....oh well. now what if the dude that issues the cheap shot doesnt even phase the person he hits and instead gets pummeled retardedly? that would be too funny.

The Golden Child
10-08-2006, 10:03 PM
is this thread made for the fight that happened at a meet where the kid was talking shit and he got jumped ??

but anyway if someone sucker punched me i hope they do a good job of laying me out cold ..

cause if i get back up its gunna get alot more messy then him sucker punching me ..

but sucker punching someone is a bitch move plain and simple ..

The Golden Child
10-08-2006, 10:04 PM
well
i guess both

i was gunna meet gsrtrubo and fight him but he backed out ..

JITB
10-08-2006, 10:10 PM
sucker punch my ass, u want to knock someone out ur gonna knock their ass out regardless if there looking or not.

The Golden Child
10-08-2006, 10:17 PM
sucker punch my ass, u want to knock someone out ur gonna knock their ass out regardless if there looking or not.

what is the reason for this thread ??
did you get " sucker punched " or did you " sucker punch someone " ??

JITB
10-08-2006, 11:07 PM
what is the reason for this thread ??
did you get " sucker punched " or did you " sucker punch someone " ??

NOOOOOOOO

Tarzanman
10-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Why would you want to fight someone over some bullcrap on a messageboard? Arguing/fighting online is all fine and dandy (we can't all agree all the time), but when you let it bother you outside of the forum then that's a sign that there is something wrong and you are taking it way to seriously.

What are you worried about? Losing face on the internet? Next time you're in some big argument... calm down and take a *** break from reading the message board for a week. I would hope that most of the folks on here have enough going on in their real lives that makes worrying about what I_Race_Rice3382 said about them in thread t=2433249& seem silly in comparison

Give me a break, man. Damn

JITB
10-08-2006, 11:39 PM
Why would you want to fight someone over some bullcrap on a messageboard? Arguing/fighting online is all fine and dandy (we can't all agree all the time), but when you let it bother you outside of the forum then that's a sign that there is something wrong and you are taking it way to seriously.

What are you worried about? Losing face on the internet? Next time you're in some big argument... calm down and take a *** break from reading the message board for a week. I would hope that most of the folks on here have enough going on in their real lives that makes worrying about what I_Race_Rice3382 said about them in thread t=2433249& seem silly in comparison

Give me a break, man. Damn

yea but how do u know that the person isnt just a crazy person..

so why act difffernt and put a front up on the interenet? why doesnt anyone act like they do in real life on forums? i mean why say something on the internet that u know u wouldnt say it in real life? that seems like the biggest bitch move.

HalfBaked
10-08-2006, 11:53 PM
Shit.

I'm gonna get jacked in the face.

TIGERJC
10-09-2006, 12:00 AM
it happened to wickedixmr(asian kid), he talked shit online and the other guy met his ass in person. Nothing happened, but somebody was scaried

Ruiner
10-09-2006, 12:06 AM
a person just walks up and chin checks someone thats always talkin shit to them on IA? who would be in the wrong? i mean just walk up without introducing themself and just punches them in the jaw. would the puncher be in the wrong or would the shit talker be gettin what he deserves?

What if I witness this "sucker" punch and draw down on you until the police arrive? Don't be surprised if that happens... GA law allows me to protect others from serious bodily injury. Keep that in mind.

:police:

Ruiner
10-09-2006, 12:08 AM
i mean if the guy has the balls to tlak shit to folks should they be suprised when someone actually does something?

Make sure that you know what you are getting into and that you know your surroundings. You never know who is looking...

Ruiner
10-09-2006, 12:09 AM
nobody im cool i just want to know what folks would think if some shit went down between 2 people.

I'd think that you need to grow up if you did that, that's what I would think.

How old are you?

Ruiner
10-09-2006, 12:11 AM
Wow, I stopped the thread...

TIGERJC
10-09-2006, 12:11 AM
What if I witness this "sucker" punch and draw down on you until the police arrive? Don't be surprised if that happens... GA law allows me to protect others from serious bodily injury. Keep that in mind.

:police:

I can see it now, everyone at the meet is pointing a gun at somebody.

Ruiner
10-09-2006, 12:14 AM
I can see it now, everyone at the meet is pointing a gun at somebody.

There are many of us at meets that are carrying concealed and you would never know it. Like I said, you just never know who or what you may be up against in a situation such as this...

Do I think that it is immature as fuck to fight someone over what they said on a message board? Yes. I mean, grow the fuck up. Learn to deal with life like a MAN and not like a boy.

PhAtBoYMr2
10-09-2006, 12:18 AM
i always keep my samurai sword in the glove compartment

someone fucks around they might get there head chopped off, jet li style.

TIGERJC
10-09-2006, 12:29 AM
There are many of us at meets that are carrying concealed and you would never know it. Like I said, you just never know who or what you may be up against in a situation such as this...

Do I think that it is immature as fuck to fight someone over what they said on a message board? Yes. I mean, grow the fuck up. Learn to deal with life like a MAN and not like a boy.

I know. I dont carry, b/c I am more deadly with a vehicle than an gun

Ruiner
10-09-2006, 12:30 AM
I know. I dont carry, b/c I am more deadly with a vehicle than an gun

To each their own. I only give advice and make people more aware of their actions. Nothing more, nothing less. If my words help stop someone from doing something stupid and getting seriously hurt, I have achieved my goal.

TIGERJC
10-09-2006, 12:34 AM
To each their own. I only give advice and make people more aware of their actions. Nothing more, nothing less. If my words help stop someone from doing something stupid and getting seriously hurt, I have achieved my goal.

he is a grown ass man, he shoould know all the consequences that can come about with his actions. If he hasnt learned now, some day he will learn staring at the barrel of a gun

JITB
10-09-2006, 12:37 AM
this aint about me.. i aint gonna hit nobody.. i dont even talk to anyone on the forums besides george, and QD, as long as i been on the forums ive only met 4(qd-julio-pablo-george) lol. this aint got nothin to do with me. im just asking..

JITB
10-09-2006, 12:43 AM
but anyways.. im saying. We all know there are folks out there who dont care about the law, dont care if you got a gun, dont care if u give their sketch to officers. So why play superman on the forums? if u know that u wouldnt act like this in real life? Everyone talks about bitch moves.. but why put a front online in the first place. And when someone checks u on it in person u act like a punk. i had a personal experience with this, back in the day when i first joined, i used to get all kinds of shit, i met up with one of the ppl to buy something form them, first word that they said was "u know all that shit on ia i didnt mean it".. i just laughed.

TIGERJC
10-09-2006, 12:51 AM
I talked a lot of shit to thinkfast online when I first joined and I quickly stopped after I saw how big his ass was in person.

but I still talk shit, but 80% of the time I am just playing around. If someone has beef with me in real life, I just hope they step to me like a man.

GTScoob
10-09-2006, 02:51 AM
If somebody hits me with a cheap shot like that they'd better knock me out in that one hit or their ass is dead. I'm not gangsta enough to carry a gun but I'll still fuck them up. I never believed how true some people take the internet until I joined here and saw all of the online threats turning into threats and near brawls at meets.

BTEC
10-09-2006, 06:44 AM
I SAY IF UR GO UP TO SOMEBODY WITH INTENTIONS OF CHIN CHECKING THEM AND PUNCH THEM IN THE JAW THEN U MIGHT GET YO ASS KICKED BC U DNT HAVE NE AIM. IF U ACCIDENTALLY MAKE GOOD CONTACT WHEN U MISS THEIR CHIN AND HIT THEIR JAW ULL PROLLY BE CONSIDERED A BITCH WHO KNOCKED SOME DUDE OUT. BUT OTHER THAN THAT, ITS A CHEAP SHOT AND U GET NO RESPECT FOR THAT.

IF SOMEBODY TALKED ABOUT UR MOM ON THE INTERNET, THE ONE WHO DID THE TALKING SHOULD BE READY TO DIE. LOL!!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-09-2006, 06:52 AM
damn that would be helluva cheap shot, not unless the person actually knew what the guy looked like.. then he'd expect whats his face to punch him..

then again, hey aren't you so and so?

yeah?

(bitch slap your ass)

too quick to realize what the fuck happened

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 07:31 AM
I have talked shit to people online and others have talked shit to me...I am not one to back down, but normally this is how the meeting goes...

Walk up to person smiling (with every intention of beating the shit out of them) "Hi, (enter SN here) I am Joselyn or SLOWLYbtngU. ~insert their facial reaction here~

Depending on their face depends on how I react...I have yet to fight at any meet. Everybody that I have ever gotten into it with online has been pretty chill in person. So yeah going up to somebody and sucker punching them is a bitch move...But at the same time, I kinda understand...At least introduce.

Sammich
10-09-2006, 07:35 AM
IF this topic is still on topic, first and foremost it'd be funny, even if it was me. 2nd..it depends on if the person on IA was a known person to start trouble OR if they were known to play around on the net and just joking..neway, in most cases they would get what they deserve i imagine

BTEC
10-09-2006, 07:35 AM
I have talked shit to people online and others have talked shit to me...I am not one to back down, but normally this is how the meeting goes...

Walk up to person smiling (with every intention of beating the shit out of them) "Hi, (enter SN here) I am Joselyn or SLOWLYbtngU. ~insert their facial reaction here~

Depending on their face depends on how I react...I have yet to fight at any meet. Everybody that I have ever gotten into it with online has been pretty chill in person. So yeah going up to somebody and sucker punching them is a bitch move...But at the same time, I kinda understand...At least introduce.
I WAS ONTHE LOW WHEN I MET U THE FIRST TIME AT THE V BC I WAS BOUT TO WHOOP THE SHIT OUTTA U. BUT I KINDA FELT BAD BC I DIDNT WANT TO MESS UP THAT PRETTY SMILE OF UR AND I ALSO REALIZED IT WOULDVE BEEN TOO EASY OF A WIN FOR MY TRACK RECORD AND I WOULDNT RESPECT MYSELF AFTER I WAS DONE MOPPING UP THE PULLED I LEFT OF U. LOL!!!!

DID I AT LEAST SOUND SERIOUS? :thinking:

BTEC
10-09-2006, 07:38 AM
I talked a lot of shit to thinkfast online when I first joined and I quickly stopped after I saw how big his ass was in person.

but I still talk shit, but 80% of the time I am just playing around. If someone has beef with me in real life, I just hope they step to me like a man.
WUSS. THINKFAST AINT BIG. WELL MAYBE I SAY THAT BC OF HOW BIG I AM. :dunno:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 07:38 AM
I WAS ONTHE LOW WHEN I MET U THE FIRST TIME AT THE V BC I WAS BOUT TO WHOOP THE SHIT OUTTA U. BUT I KINDA FELT BAD BC I DIDNT WANT TO MESS UP THAT PRETTY SMILE OF UR AND I ALSO REALIZED IT WOULDVE BEEN TOO EASY OF A WIN FOR MY TRACK RECORD AND I WOULDNT RESPECT MYSELF AFTER I WAS DONE MOPPING UP THE PULLED I LEFT OF U. LOL!!!!

DID I AT LEAST SOUND SERIOUS? :thinking:
Well u did kinda sneak up on me...But PUHLEEZZZZ....U forgot the best one...U would look like a bitc for hitting a girl...

Even though my rule is if a girl hits a man then she deserves to be hit like a man...

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 07:41 AM
WUSS. THINKFAST AINT BIG. WELL MAYBE I SAY THAT BC OF HOW BIG I AM. :dunno:
Yeah I dont think so either...Hmm...Tryin to think back to both times I met him...Ummm...No. I dont think he is that tall...How big is TigerJC?

BTEC
10-09-2006, 07:45 AM
Well u did kinda sneak up on me...But PUHLEEZZZZ....U forgot the best one...U would look like a bitc for hitting a girl...
Even though my rule is if a girl hits a man then she deserves to be hit like a man...
WELL I KNEW I DIDNT HAVE TO MENTION THAT PART. IF A GIRL WANTED TO FIGHT ME ID GO WWF ON HER. ID END WITH THE FIGURE 4 LEG LOCK AND MAKE HER SCREAMS SHES DONE SO I DNT HAVE TO WORRY BOUT GETTING SUCKER PUNCHED OR SUCKER KICKED. LOL!!!

BTEC
10-09-2006, 07:46 AM
Yeah I dont think so either...Hmm...Tryin to think back to both times I met him...Ummm...No. I dont think he is that tall...How big is TigerJC?
DNT KNOW BUT HE GOTTA A SMALL DUDE IF HE THINKS TF IS BIG. :dunno:

wantboost
10-09-2006, 07:48 AM
sucker punching someone is a bitch move plain and simple .. :goodjob:

HalfBaked
10-09-2006, 07:49 AM
I was at a meet where I was confronted by a group of kids.

I had said shit to 1 kid, and he got all his friends to come up to me and say shit. Nobody did anything of course, but it was definately about 10 kids surround me.

This was like a year ago at a car show in Montgomery.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 07:52 AM

I had said shit to 1 kid, and he got all his friends to come up to me and say shit. Nobody did anything of course, but it was definately about 10 kids surround me.

10 against 1 is a pussy move PERIOD!

I am a girl and whenever I go to confront someone that has talked shit I go alone...Which is dumb, but I rather do it alone than have a group of people...All groups do is instigate....Wow what a bitch move on their part...

BTEC
10-09-2006, 07:54 AM

YEAH THAT WAS THE TIME I HELP YO PUNK ASS OUT AT THE DRAG STRIP. YOU WAS BOUT TO GET JUMPED FOR REAL. NO NEED TO THANK ME THOUGH EVEN AFTER A YEAR LATER. ASSHOLE

HalfBaked
10-09-2006, 07:58 AM
YEAH THAT WAS THE TIME I HELP YO PUNK ASS OUT AT THE DRAG STRIP. YOU WAS BOUT TO GET JUMPED FOR REAL. NO NEED TO THANK ME THOUGH EVEN AFTER A YEAR LATER. ASSHOLE
Dude we were totally going to tag team them and fuck them up.

But track officials broke it up!

You never got my "Thank you for defending me" cake that I had publix ship?! Those bastards....

Ruiner
10-09-2006, 08:02 AM
All of this talk is why I rarely frequent car meets anymore. There are just too many kiddies out there who think that they are the shit. However, they are more pathetic than anything. What they need to do is grow up.

BTEC
10-09-2006, 08:05 AM
Dude we were totally going to tag team them and fuck them up.

But track officials broke it up!

You never got my "Thank you for defending me" cake that I had publix ship?! Those bastards....
LOL!!! RIGHT. ITS COOL THOUGH. I KNEW THE DUDE THAT U WAS TALKING SHIT TOO SO I WASNT SURPRISED TO TALK HIM DWN. I HAD IT SETUP IF U WANTED TO FIGHT HIM YAWL COULD DO IT ONE ON ONE. HIS FRIENDS WERE THE ONES THAT PISSED ME OFF BC THEY ACTED LIKE THE BEEF WAS BETWEEN U AND THEM. I REMEBER SNATCHING ONE DUDE UP LIKE "GIT OUTTA HIS FACE CAUSE U AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH IT."

ON THE LOW, I WAS REALLY HOPING SOMETHING JUMPED OFF BC I WANTED TO SEE IF I COULD PUL OFF A ONE HITTER QUITTER. MAYBE ONE DAY

HalfBaked
10-09-2006, 08:07 AM
Yea, I just think its funny that kid who had beef with me couldn't say anything to me and had all his friends.

To this day whenever I still see his friends they get in my face and act like they are hard.

BTEC
10-09-2006, 08:15 AM
Yea, I just think its funny that kid who had beef with me couldn't say anything to me and had all his friends.

To this day whenever I still see his friends they get in my face and act like they are hard.
ARE U SERIOUS? MAN, ID SHANK ONE OF THEM LIL BASTARDS IF I WAS U. ITS BEEN A FUCKING YEAR AND HAD NUN TO DO WITH THEM.

HalfBaked
10-09-2006, 08:20 AM
ARE U SERIOUS? MAN, ID SHANK ONE OF THEM LIL BASTARDS IF I WAS U. ITS BEEN A FUCKING YEAR AND HAD NUN TO DO WITH THEM.
Yea, at one of the drift furys one of the kids got buck with me. My roommate knew him from high school and talked to him haha. But that kid kept staring me down like he wanted something. So I winked at him and blew him a kiss.

Mr_Mischif
10-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Yea, at one of the drift furys one of the kids got buck with me. My roommate knew him from high school and talked to him haha. But that kid kept staring me down like he wanted something. So I winked at him and blew him a kiss.

You was gonna pund dat ass, huh matt? Give him a lil' aids "From me to you", huh? LOLZ

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Lol...That would piss me the fuck off...:goodjob:

HalfBaked
10-09-2006, 08:33 AM
It always does. I just like getting under kids skin.

Sammich
10-09-2006, 08:38 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BTEC
10-09-2006, 08:47 AM
WELL I KNOW WHAT TO DO IF I WANT TO GET U ON THE HEATED SIDE. ~note to self~

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 09:04 AM
I would have to already be angry or upset about something...So nope, wont work...:taun:

{X}Echo419
10-09-2006, 09:36 AM

it pises me off when someone calls my car heavy....

BTEC
10-09-2006, 09:39 AM
I would have to already be angry or upset about something...So nope, wont work...:taun:
U AWS SUPPOSED TO SAY IT MIGHT TURN U ON INSTEAD BUT ITS TOO LATE NOW. U RUINED IT. ~leaves~

BTEC
10-09-2006, 09:40 AM
it pises me off when someone calls my car heavy....
LOL!!!! I WOULDVE KICKED HIS ASS FOR THAT BOTTLE EVEN IS I WATCHED HIM AND KNEW HE DIDNT THROW IT JUST BC HE WAS TALKING SOOOOO MUCH SHIT. IT PISSED ME OFF THAT HE WAS TALKING SO MUCH AND I HAD TO WALK OFF BC I WAS BOUT TO HIT HIM JUST BC HE WOULDNT SHUT UP. PLUS I WANTED TO SEE IF HED CRUMBLE UP.

Julio
10-09-2006, 09:42 AM

lol.. I think I was there. That was the show that we had battle of the shops at ? The one you made fun of because hes mom had cancer or something ? low blow as fuck
Funny stuff

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 09:45 AM
U AWS SUPPOSED TO SAY IT MIGHT TURN U ON INSTEAD BUT ITS TOO LATE NOW. U RUINED IT. ~leaves~
Hahah...Come on now, u know I am not that easy to turn on...

thinkfast®
10-09-2006, 10:48 AM
LOL BTEC TALKIN LIKE HE SWOLL AS FUK, NIGGA SHUT YO BIRD CHEST ASS UP

thinkfast®
6'1 235 PURE CHOCOLATE

COME AND GET IT NIGETTES

thinkfast®
BTEC LOOK LIKE JIMMY WALKER ON CRACK

thinkfast®
10-09-2006, 10:49 AM
I THINK I SAW A BIRD NEST IN THAT MESS YOU CALL A HAIRSTYLE

thinkfast®
LOOK LIKE A BUNCHA SPIDERS ON YO HEAD JUST HAVIN A MEETING

thinkfast®
GAAH DAMN I SMELL COFFEE, OH WAIT THATS BTEC GETTIN ROASTED LOL

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 10:50 AM
6'1 235 PURE CHOCOLATE

COME AND GET IT NIGETTES
U mean caramel? Nad are u inviting? lol j/k

thinkfast®
IS THAT FOLGERS HOME GROWN, MMMM

thinkfast®
BEST PART OF WAKIN UP, IS FOLGERS IN UR CUP

thinkfast®
10-09-2006, 10:51 AM
U mean caramel? Nad are u inviting? lol j/k

CMON WITH IT, LEAVE THEM ZEROS BABY, I GOT WHAT U NEED LOL

thinkfast®
10-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (4 members and 1 guests)
thinkfast®, BTEC, hemi

I SEE U BIG BIRD, WHERE U AT, QUIT LURKIN

BTEC
10-09-2006, 10:55 AM
I JUST GOT IN HERE. I WAS LOOKING FOR THE POST U MADE RESPONDING TO WHAT I SAID BUT U DEDICATED MORE THAN 1 TO ME. LOL!!! UR NOT THAT BIG. UR 6' 1, IM 5' 10. UR 235 ALL THE TIME IM 155 WHEN IM NOT FLEXING.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 10:55 AM
CMON WITH IT, LEAVE THEM ZEROS BABY, I GOT WHAT U NEED LOL
Haha...Dont got nobody to leave..lol :( I am a lil' :screwy: :yes:

thinkfast®
10-09-2006, 10:56 AM
I JUST GOT IN HERE. I WAS LOOKING FOR THE POST U MADE RESPONDING TO WHAT I SAID BUT U DEDICATED MORE THAN 1 TO ME. LOL!!! UR NOT THAT BIG. UR 6' 1, IM 5' 10. UR 235 ALL THE TIME IM 155 WHEN IM NOT FLEXING.

YEA MAN U SHOULD FEEL SPECIAL, NOT TOO OFTEN I GIVE MORE THEN ONE POST TO ANYONE LOL

PLUS, IF U TAKE AWAY UR HAIRSTYLE YOUR ONLY LIKE 5'4, SO TECHINCALLY YOU LOOK UP TO ME... SON

BTEC
10-09-2006, 11:05 AM
YEA MAN U SHOULD FEEL SPECIAL, NOT TOO OFTEN I GIVE MORE THEN ONE POST TO ANYONE LOL

PLUS, IF U TAKE AWAY UR HAIRSTYLE YOUR ONLY LIKE 5'4, SO TECHINCALLY YOU LOOK UP TO ME... SON
HAIRSTYLE? I GOT BRAIDS RIGHT NOW. I GUESS U FEEL SUPERIOR IF SOMEBODY IS LOOKING UP TO YOU HUH? IVE LOOKED UP AT ALOT OF PPL B4 THE WAR AND ALWAYS END UP LOOKING DWN WHEN ITS ALL OVER. DNT GET TOO COCKY, SON.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 11:38 AM
hmmm....

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 11:40 AM
waait waaaait wait. BTEC are you that...hmm nevermind.

BTEC
10-09-2006, 11:41 AM
WHAT?

AtifSajid
10-09-2006, 11:41 AM
i would atleast introduce myself before I chin check them. That would be dirty then.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 11:43 AM
U about to start shit too? :( :no: :cry:

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 11:43 AM
WHAT?
Nothing

I would atleast ask the person if they are, who I think they are. Because pics online can make you look different, and if you havent seen a pic, you may assume you know who the person is because of the car they're near and chin check the wrong dude. Thats why, from now on I'm rocking my HvyArms shirt to every meet.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 11:44 AM
i would atleast introduce myself before I chin check them. That would be dirty then.
Exactly...Hi I am blah blah blah...That is all...Just introduce..u never know 2 weeks later ya'll might be boys..

Sammich
10-09-2006, 11:44 AM
HAIRSTYLE? I GOT BRAIDS RIGHT NOW. I GUESS U FEEL SUPERIOR IF SOMEBODY IS LOOKING UP TO YOU HUH? IVE LOOKED UP AT ALOT OF PPL B4 THE WAR AND ALWAYS END UP LOOKING DWN WHEN ITS ALL OVER. DNT GET TOO COCKY, SON.

WIGGA:lmfao: :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Nothing

I would atleast ask the person if they are, who I think they are. Because pics online can make you look different, and if you havent seen a pic, you may assume you know who the person is because of the car they're near and chin check the wrong dude. Thats why, from now on I'm rocking my HvyArms shirt to every meet.
Copy cat!

I had my SLOWLYbtngU T-shirt since June... :tongue1:

What color is urs?

The Golden Child
10-09-2006, 11:46 AM
NOOOOOOOO

so why you getting all upset about this ??

BTEC
10-09-2006, 11:46 AM
U about to start shit too? :( :no: :cry:

Nothing

:thinking: OHHHHHH KAAAAYYY. :thinking:

BTEC
10-09-2006, 11:47 AM
WIGGA:lmfao: :lmfao:
ACTUALLY THAT IS REAL FUNNY. LOL!!

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Copy cat!

I had my SLOWLYbtngU T-shirt since June... :tongue1:

What color is urs?

it's like fatigue green, letters in yellow. AR15 on the back. I was gonna wear it last meet, but I heard a few rumors and I got scared. balled it up and threw it in the trunk.

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 11:52 AM
BTEC do you ever go to the V meets?

Sammich
10-09-2006, 11:53 AM
ACTUALLY THAT IS REAL FUNNY. LOL!!

yea but do u get the color i decided to use:lmfao: :lmfao:

BTEC
10-09-2006, 11:53 AM
BTEC do you ever go to the V meets?
IVE BEEN TO A GOOD AMOUNT OF THEM.

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 11:54 AM
IVE BEEN TO A GOOD AMOUNT OF THEM.

thats cool. none recently?

BTEC
10-09-2006, 11:54 AM
yea but do u get the color i decided to use:lmfao: :lmfao:
THATS WHAT MAKES IT SO FUNNY.

Sammich
10-09-2006, 11:55 AM
lolz

BTEC
10-09-2006, 11:55 AM
thats cool. none recently?
I DIDNT GO LAST WEEK. I DNT REMEMBER IF I WENT TLAST MONTH OR THE MONTH B4. U THINK UVE SEEN ME?

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 12:02 PM
I DIDNT GO LAST WEEK. I DNT REMEMBER IF I WENT TLAST MONTH OR THE MONTH B4. U THINK UVE SEEN ME?

oh I dunno. when Im at the V, I see 3 things: Cars, Women, And people I've met before.

BTEC
10-09-2006, 12:03 PM
oh I dunno. when Im at the V, I see 3 things: Cars, Women, And people I've met before.
WE HAVE NEVER MET SO, I DNT GET Y U WAS ASKING ME ALL THEM DAMN QUESTIONS IF THOSE ARE THE ONLY 3 THINGS U SEE AT THE V.

Sammich
10-09-2006, 12:07 PM
LIRL..

WTB: stupid

FS: http://weasel.faricy.net/funny/stupidity.jpg

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 12:13 PM
WE HAVE NEVER MET SO, I DNT GET Y U WAS ASKING ME ALL THEM DAMN QUESTIONS IF THOSE ARE THE ONLY 3 THINGS U SEE AT THE V.

are you cursing at me?

Sammich
10-09-2006, 12:14 PM
are you cursing at me?

its about to get real hvy n here:lmfao:

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 12:14 PM
internet is serious.

BTEC
10-09-2006, 12:15 PM
are you cursing at me?
I WAS ACTUALLY CURSING AT THE FACT THAT U ASKED ME ALL THEM DAMN QUESTION FOR NOTHING BUT I CAN CURSE AT U IF U PREFER.

Sammich
10-09-2006, 12:16 PM
I WAS ACTUALLY CURSING AT THE FACT THAT U ASKED ME ALL THEM DAMN QUESTION FOR NOTHING BUT I CAN CURSE AT U IF U PREFER.

http://weasel.faricy.net/funny/funney.jpg

BluesClues
10-09-2006, 12:18 PM
Hey someone got any popcorn. I sense another thriller :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 12:19 PM
it's like fatigue green, letters in yellow. AR15 on the back. I was gonna wear it last meet, but I heard a few rumors and I got scared. balled it up and threw it in the trunk.
Oh nah, mine is red with black letters...What I will be wearing on Friday at the thing in Gwinnett.

Sammich
10-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Oh nah, mine is red with black letters...What I will be wearing on Friday at the thing in Gwinnett.

can i have 1

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 12:23 PM

:sigh: hmm

uh anyway, you asked if I thought I saw you at a meet. why you'd ask that, only you know for sure. personally I thought it was a stupid ass question, considering the fact that we've never met and I don't even know wtf you look like. Me asking you if you'd been to a V meet, was me asking you if you'd been to a V meet. if it offended you, then...so? it was just a question. go change your tampon, you'll be aight.

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 12:24 PM
whats going on in Gwinett?

SLOWLYbtngU
10-09-2006, 12:25 PM
whats going on in Gwinett?
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=81669

Sammich
10-09-2006, 12:27 PM

uh anyway, you asked if I thought I saw you at a meet. why you'd ask that, only you know for sure. personally I thought it was a stupid ass question, considering the fact that we've never met and I don't even know wtf you look like. Me asking you if you'd been to a V meet, was me asking you if you'd been to a V meet. if it offended you, then...so? it was just a question. go change your tampon, you'll be aight.

LIRL...i sense tension btwn u two, do u all need to sit and talk it out in front of a shrink:lmfao:

BluesClues
10-09-2006, 12:29 PM

I sense a fury from a world of anger and confusion coming soon
Where's my damn popcorn?!

BTEC
10-09-2006, 12:40 PM

I THINK UR MORE OF A DUMBASS FOR ASKING ME A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS FOR NO REASON. SOMEBODY COULDVE POINTED ME OUT TO YOU AND THAT IS HOW U COULDVE SPOTTED ME AT THE V. SINCE U DNT KNOW HOW I LOOK BUT I KNOW WHAT U LOOK LIKE U MIGHT WANT TO KEEP A LID ON THE LITTLE ATTITUDE OF UR. GO READ UP ON THE THREAD ABOUT CHIN CHECKIN A MOFO FOR TALKING SHIT ON THE NET. ILL PREFER CHOKING LATELY IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY AND TALKING TO YOU AT THE SAME TIME.

Sammich
10-09-2006, 12:42 PM
o snap..these wiggas boutsa gets down s0n

e-fight

BluesClues
10-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Jesse chocking mofos these days :lmfao:

BTEC
10-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Jesse chocking mofos these days :lmfao:
ITS GONNA HAPPEN ONE DAY DAMMIT, ONE DAY.

BluesClues
10-09-2006, 12:47 PM
ITS GONNA HAPPEN ONE DAY DAMMIT, ONE DAY.
If it doesn't happen to you first
*cracks knuckles*

BTEC
10-09-2006, 12:50 PM
*cracks knuckles*
DO WHAT U FEEL.

{X}Echo419
10-09-2006, 01:35 PM
*cracks knuckles*

I heard he was "into" that :thinking:

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 01:52 PM
I THINK UR MORE OF A DUMBASS FOR ASKING ME A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS FOR NO REASON. SOMEBODY COULDVE POINTED ME OUT TO YOU AND THAT IS HOW U COULDVE SPOTTED ME AT THE V. SINCE U DNT KNOW HOW I LOOK BUT I KNOW WHAT U LOOK LIKE U MIGHT WANT TO KEEP A LID ON THE LITTLE ATTITUDE OF UR. GO READ UP ON THE THREAD ABOUT CHIN CHECKIN A MOFO FOR TALKING SHIT ON THE NET. ILL PREFER CHOKING LATELY IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY AND TALKING TO YOU AT THE SAME TIME.

Son, let me just make this perfectly clear. So that after this, there's nothing that can possibly be misundertstood. If I'm talking shit to you, homie you wont have to fucking speculate. You wont need people to reply, and amp ya bitch ass up, you wont need to quote me, none of that shit. I'm very direct, and I'm fully capable of sending you a PM letting you know my intentions. Nah I'm not about to dis you in some thread for everyone to see, I don't need the support. And nah, I aint about to snuff you at a meet, I wont walk up to you unannounced. I'll give you plenty of time to do some push ups, and call your boys up, get ya cousins and all that good shit. For the last time boy, I'm not doing the whole "internet beef" thing. I wont let it go there. If it does though, man I gotta fuck you up for GP. Just for making me have to fight someone from the internet, because of some idiot shit said in a thread. I don't lose fights, and I don't miss targets. If you want beef, look elsewhere for that shit. Don't waste my time, don't waste your own.

Now, as far as that shit goes about you knowing what I look like, and I need to keep a lid on it...lol. I mean, should I take that as a threat? Like seriously, are you implying that because I dont know what you look like and you know what I look like, that I need to watch my back or some shit? Dont be subtle boy, come out and say what it is you mean. I don't watch my back, in fact, I turn my back on bitches like you and walk off. I'll let you watch my back, coward ass. Dont start shit with me aight, I'm telling you that I'm cool, which means you need to be the fuck cool too. Period.

BTEC
10-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Son, let me just make this perfectly clear. So that after this, there's nothing that can possibly be misundertstood. If I'm talking shit to you, homie you wont have to fucking speculate. You wont need people to reply, and amp ya bitch ass up, you wont need to quote me, none of that shit. I'm very direct, and I'm fully capable of sending you a PM letting you know my intentions. Nah I'm not about to dis you in some thread for everyone to see, I don't need the support. And nah, I aint about to snuff you at a meet, I wont walk up to you unannounced. I'll give you plenty of time to do some push ups, and call your boys up, get ya cousins and all that good shit. For the last time boy, I'm not doing the whole "internet beef" thing. I wont let it go there. If it does though, man I gotta fuck you up for GP. Just for making me have to fight someone from the internet, because of some idiot shit said in a thread. I don't lose fights, and I don't miss targets. If you want beef, look elsewhere for that shit. Don't waste my time, don't waste your own.

Now, as far as that shit goes about you knowing what I look like, and I need to keep a lid on it...lol. I mean, should I take that as a threat? Like seriously, are you implying that because I dont know what you look like and you know what I look like, that I need to watch my back or some shit? Dont be subtle boy, come out and say what it is you mean. I don't watch my back, in fact, I turn my back on bitches like you and walk off. I'll let you watch my back, coward ass. Dont start shit with me aight, I'm telling you that I'm cool, which means you need to be the fuck cool too. Period.
WELL SAID. I WASNT TELLING U THAT U NEED TO WATCH UR BACK BC I DNT CATCH PPL OFF GUARD AND SMASH THEIR FACE WITH PRIDE. ILL SHOW UP WHEN U LEAST EXPECT IF, HAVING U SHAKING IN UR BOOTS. ILL TELL U WHAT IM GONNA DO TO U AND TELL U IF U WANT TO RUN GO AHEAD.

IM ALWAYS READY FOR A WAR SO THERE IS NO NEED TO AMP MYSELF UP. TO NOT KNOW ME BUT BE CALLING ME A BITCH IS PRETTY FUNNY TO ME. IT DOESNT BOTHER ME, IT ACTUALLY MAKE ME WANT TO MEET UP WITH U SO U CAN FIND OUT JUST HOW BIG OF A BITCH I REALLY AM. I HOPE UR NOT JUST JOSHIN WITH ME BC IT U WANT TO SHOW ME HOW U RUN SHIT ILL GO CLEAR MY PM BOX OUT JUST INCASE U GET THE URGE TO WRITE ME A LITTLE MSG AFTER U READ IT. OH AND DNT FEEL LIKE U WASTED UR TIME WRITING ALL THAT BC I ACTUALLY LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING U. SO U THINK IM ABOY HUH? U MUST CALL ALLIGATORS LIZARDS? TTY SOON

{X}Echo419
10-09-2006, 02:23 PM
WELL SAID. I WASNT TELLING U THAT U NEED TO WATCH UR BACK BC I DNT CATCH PPL OFF GUARD AND SMASH THEIR FACE WITH PRIDE. ILL SHOW UP WHEN U LEAST EXPECT IF, HAVING U SHAKING IN UR BOOTS. ILL TELL U WHAT IM GONNA DO TO U AND TELL U IF U WANT TO RUN GO AHEAD.

IM ALWAYS READY FOR A WAR SO THERE IS NO NEED TO AMP MYSELF UP. TO NOT KNOW ME BUT BE CALLING ME A BITCH IS PRETTY FUNNY TO ME. IT DOESNT BOTHER ME, IT ACTUALLY MAKE ME WANT TO MEET UP WITH U SO U CAN FIND OUT JUST HOW BIG OF A BITCH I REALLY AM. I HOPE UR NOT JUST JOSHIN WITH ME BC IT U WANT TO SHOW ME HOW U RUN SHIT ILL GO CLEAR MY PM BOX OUT JUST INCASE U GET THE URGE TO WRITE ME A LITTLE MSG AFTER U READ IT. OH AND DNT FEEL LIKE U WASTED UR TIME WRITING ALL THAT BC I ACTUALLY LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING U. SO U THINK IM ABOY HUH? U MUST CALL ALLIGATORS LIZARDS? TTY SOON

I call Gators "DAWG FOOD"!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! :goodjob:

BTEC
10-09-2006, 02:34 PM
I call Gators "DAWG FOOD"!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! :goodjob:
IF I WAS A GATOR AND U FIGURED I WAS DAWG FOOD, COMING TO ME FOR SOMETHING TO EAT WOULD BE A ONE WAY TICKET.

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 02:41 PM

Everything you just wrote is bullshit. First you say you wont catch me off guard, then you say you'll show up when I least expect? That's how you get your feelings hurt lol. Then you say you're ready for a war? LOL, bitch go join the army then, fuckin retard. At least there, you'll go through basic training and get a chance you say bye to your family before you get capped. As far as the reference to Alligators...umm whateverthefuq, listen Im from Compton. No swamps or bayous there, so save that shit for someone who'd be impressed. If you really know, I wear alligators on my feet. 3 pairs of gators in fact, 2k each pair, Ralph Lauren. Step it up boy.

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 02:42 PM
o snap..these wiggas boutsa gets down s0n

e-fight

http://www.evolintent.com/pics/funnystuff/baddude.jpg

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 02:52 PM
http://www.evolintent.com/pics/funnystuff/baddude.jpg

wait, why does someone have their hand on his shoulder. whats about to go down?? :lmfao: look at his lip

Sammich
10-09-2006, 02:55 PM
wait, why does someone have their hand on his shoulder. whats about to go down?? :lmfao: look at his lip

b/c dude just told him, george thought he was underage, and was about to experience turbulence like he's never experienced:lmfao:

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 02:57 PM
b/c dude just told him, george thought he was underage, and was about to experience turbulence like he's never experienced:lmfao:

ohhhh, thats not nice PB

Sammich
10-09-2006, 03:21 PM
LIRL just tell it like it is

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 03:37 PM
LIRL just tell it like it is

where did you get that pic?

Sammich
10-09-2006, 03:38 PM
what pic

{X}Echo419
10-09-2006, 03:39 PM
IF I WAS A GATOR AND U FIGURED I WAS DAWG FOOD, COMING TO ME FOR SOMETHING TO EAT WOULD BE A ONE WAY TICKET.
actually I ment Gator as in the Univ. of Flordia... BTEC=indigestion I wouldn't eat you if we we're stuck in a plane crash in the Andes. :crazy:

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 03:47 PM
what pic

nvm Im stupid

Sammich
10-09-2006, 03:48 PM
thats alright u suffer from it sometimes LIRL

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 03:48 PM
actually I ment Gator as in the Univ. of Flordia... BTEC=indigestion I wouldn't eat you if we we're stuck in a plane crash in the Andes. :crazy:

ha

SLow_POke
10-09-2006, 03:53 PM
my personal thought. . . .

in a street brawl fuk everything, everything goes.

-Ernie

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 03:57 PM

-Ernie

agreed. but if someone walks up to me and tries to hit me, or choke me, just outta the blue...it's gonna be a lotta slow singin' and flower bringin lol. thats not funny

SLow_POke
10-09-2006, 04:00 PM
agreed. but if someone walks up to me and tries to hit me, or choke me, just outta the blue...it's gonna be a lotta slow singin' and flower bringin lol. thats not funny

true i cant even count the number of times i been sucker punched. and always was more then one fucker. but im still standing, didnt win them all. and got nice stichtes of some good ones HA!!!

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 04:05 PM
true i cant even count the number of times i been sucker punched. and always was more then one fucker. but im still standing, didnt win them all. and got nice stichtes of some good ones HA!!!

damn, Im sorry to hear that. I've never been sucker punched. I've been jumped twice, won one and lost one. But the one I lost was on the back of a bus and I couldn't really move, plus I had an M11 on me and I was kinda scared to fight back because I wanted to pull it out. Win some, lose some. But honestly though, I used to love fighting, and now I just really...dont lol. I like being cool with most people, like having fun. If I dont like a person, why fight them. I don't wanna touch you, and I damn sure don't want you touching me:lmfao:

BTEC
10-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Everything you just wrote is bullshit. First you say you wont catch me off guard, then you say you'll show up when I least expect? That's how you get your feelings hurt lol. Then you say you're ready for a war? LOL, bitch go join the army then, fuckin retard. At least there, you'll go through basic training and get a chance you say bye to your family before you get capped. As far as the reference to Alligators...umm whateverthefuq, listen Im from Compton. No swamps or bayous there, so save that shit for someone who'd be impressed. If you really know, I wear alligators on my feet. 3 pairs of gators in fact, 2k each pair, Ralph Lauren. Step it up boy.
UR A BIGGER FUCK STICK THAN I THOUGHT. I SAID IM NOT TRYING TO CATCH U OFF GUARD TO HIT U BUT U WNT THINK IM COMING TO THE V OR WHERE EVER THEN I SHOW UP. I SEE U DNT EVEN HAVE COMMON SENSE. AND TO THINK I WAS GIVING U THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. I MIGHT BE GOING TO THE NAVY IN A FEW MONTH, I HAVENT DECIDED YET SO U MIGHT NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FOR A FEW YEARS. GETTING CAPPED, I DOUBT IT. AND IF I DO, THE ONLY TIME THAT IS A PROBLEM IS WHEN U ARE AFRAID TO DIE. YOU BEING FROM COMPTON HAS AS MUCH MEANING AS UR ARE WORTH TO ME, NONE. U COULDVE BEEN ONE OF THE LIL BITCHES THAT GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED ON THE BACK ON THE BUS, LUNCH MONEY STOLEN DAILY, OR LEARNED TO SUCK DICK EARLY BY THE OLDER BOYS BC THEY KNEW U WERE GONNA BE A FAG WHEN U GREW UP NE WAY. IF U DO HAVE 3 PAIR OF GATORS WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? THAT U MAKES DESCENT MONEY? MAYBE BUT NOT LIKELY. THAT THE ODDS OF THEM BEING FAKE ARE GOOD? ID BET ON IT. OR THE FACT THAT UR A SUCH A DUMB MUTHAFUKER, U BORROWED OR SAVED UP THE MONEY THE ACTUALLY BUY SOME SHOES THAT EXPENSIVE AND ARE SO LAME U ONLY GET TO WEAR THEM TO CVS WHEN U GET UR TAMPONS BC U DNT EVEN KNOW THE SITUATION GAOTRS SHOULD BE WORN.

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 05:04 PM
UR A BIGGER FUCK STICK THAN I THOUGHT. I SAID IM NOT TRYING TO CATCH U OFF GUARD TO HIT U BUT U WNT THINK IM COMING TO THE V OR WHERE EVER THEN I SHOW UP. I SEE U DNT EVEN HAVE COMMON SENSE. AND TO THINK I WAS GIVING U THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. I MIGHT BE GOING TO THE NAVY IN A FEW MONTH, I HAVENT DECIDED YET SO U MIGHT NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FOR A FEW YEARS. GETTING CAPPED, I DOUBT IT. AND IF I DO, THE ONLY TIME THAT IS A PROBLEM IS WHEN U ARE AFRAID TO DIE. YOU BEING FROM COMPTON HAS AS MUCH MEANING AS UR ARE WORTH TO ME, NONE. U COULDVE BEEN ONE OF THE LIL BITCHES THAT GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED ON THE BACK ON THE BUS, LUNCH MONEY STOLEN DAILY, OR LEARNED TO SUCK DICK EARLY BY THE OLDER BOYS BC THEY KNEW U WERE GONNA BE A FAG WHEN U GREW UP NE WAY. IF U DO HAVE 3 PAIR OF GATORS WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? THAT U MAKES DESCENT MONEY? MAYBE BUT NOT LIKELY. THAT THE ODDS OF THEM BEING FAKE ARE GOOD? ID BET ON IT. OR THE FACT THAT UR A SUCH A DUMB MUTHAFUKER, U BORROWED OR SAVED UP THE MONEY THE ACTUALLY BUY SOME SHOES THAT EXPENSIVE AND ARE SO LAME U ONLY GET TO WEAR THEM TO CVS WHEN U GET UR TAMPONS BC U DNT EVEN KNOW THE SITUATION GAOTRS SHOULD BE WORN.

It took me like 5 minutes to read this nonsense, we need to get you a dictionary brother. You need to go watch Akeelah and the Bee or some shit because...DAMN!

I could care less if you come to the V meet, I'm not there looking for you. Hopefully you would'nt come looking for me. That's just lame buddy:goodjob: . Show up if you like, who cares?? I'm not glad you're going to the Navy, that's another dumbass move, but I'd save that for another thread. You'll probably like it, heard those Navy dude's are mostly funboys anyway.

True I said I'm from Compton, but only to help you understand why ya lil dumb ass redneck remark doesn't register with me. Let me put it like this, I dont call gators lizards...I call them shoes...and I'll put my foot in YO ASS...just like I put it into the shoes. Got it? Cool!

No, never got my ass kicked on the back of the bus. Even when I loss the fight, you still couldnt say they kicked my ass. Far from it. No, never learned to suck dick homie, that must be some uniquely YOU shit. That's not something my older friends taught me to do, perhaps if I was a faggot like ya dad is, I would've learned it. But nah. FYI I'm a graduate of Folsom State, and I aint never been anyone's bitch.

I do have 3 pair of Alligator shoes, and as a matter of fact, I wear them shits to the store with jeans on. Because first of all, you country ass muthafuk, they aren't yellow or pink or purple. I dont have a matching suit and hat to go with them. I dont wear them on special occasions, because I wear what the hell I want to wear, where the hell I want to wear it, when the fuck I wanna wear it. No they aren't fake, why would I wear fake alligator shoes? Who am I trying to impress? Yes, the were $2,000 dollars a pair. They were made in italy, you fuckin bumm. $2,000 a pair, thats $1,000 a shoe...hmmm they're worth more than ya life LOL. Worth more than your networth, more than your car. No, I didn't have to save up to buy them. Who the hell saves money, to buy shoes? I used to do that shit when I was like, 15. I saved to buy Jordans then, but Im a grown ass man now. I save to buy shit like, homes, WTF is wrong with you lol? You bet that my shoes are fake alligator? What the hell are you betting with, your paycheck? Fuck a bet, save your little chips and go online to Polo.com. Buy your own.

And one last thing, I don't buy tampons from CVS because they don't sell the brand that Jamese uses there. We stop at Publix. Thought you knew:???:

BTEC
10-09-2006, 05:18 PM
It took me like 5 minutes to read this nonsense, we need to get you a dictionary brother. You need to go watch Akeelah and the Bee or some shit because...DAMN!

I could care less if you come to the V meet, I'm not there looking for you. Hopefully you would'nt come looking for me. That's just lame buddy:goodjob: . Show up if you like, who cares?? I'm not glad you're going to the Navy, that's another dumbass move, but I'd save that for another thread. You'll probably like it, heard those Navy dude's are mostly funboys anyway.

True I said I'm from Compton, but only to help you understand why ya lil dumb ass redneck remark doesn't register with me. Let me put it like this, I dont call gators lizards...I call them shoes...and I'll put my foot in YO ASS...just like I put it into the shoes. Got it? Cool!

No, never got my ass kicked on the back of the bus. Even when I loss the fight, you still couldnt say they kicked my ass. Far from it. No, never learned to suck dick homie, that must be some uniquely YOU shit. That's not something my older friends taught me to do, perhaps if I was a faggot like ya dad is, I would've learned it. But nah. FYI I'm a graduate of Folsom State, and I aint never been anyone's bitch.

I do have 3 pair of Alligator shoes, and as a matter of fact, I wear them shits to the store with jeans on. Because first of all, you country ass muthafuk, they aren't yellow or pink or purple. I dont have a matching suit and hat to go with them. I dont wear them on special occasions, because I wear what the hell I want to wear, where the hell I want to wear it, when the fuck I wanna wear it. No they aren't fake, why would I wear fake alligator shoes? Who am I trying to impress? Yes, the were $2,000 dollars a pair. They were made in italy, you fuckin bumm. $2,000 a pair, thats $1,000 a shoe...hmmm they're worth more than ya life LOL. Worth more than your networth, more than your car. No, I didn't have to save up to buy them. Who the hell saves money, to buy shoes? I used to do that shit when I was like, 15. I saved to buy Jordans then, but Im a grown ass man now. I save to buy shit like, homes, WTF is wrong with you lol? You bet that my shoes are fake alligator? What the hell are you betting with, your paycheck? Fuck a bet, save your little chips and go online to Polo.com. Buy your own.

And one last thing, I don't buy tampons from CVS because they don't sell the brand that Jamese uses there. We stop at Publix. Thought you knew:???:
INSTEAD OF REPEADILY TELLING MY HOW MUCH OF A BITCH, FAGGOT AND WHATEVER ELSE I AM WHY DNT U PROVE TO ME THAT IM NOT AS BIG OR HARD AS I THINK I AM? UR WORDS HAVE STILL FAILED TO CONVINCE ME. UR SHOES MUST BE UR MOST PRIZE POSSESSION BC THAT IS THE ONLY THING UR GOING ON AND ON ABOUT. CONGRADS BUDDY. NICE SHOT AT MY GIRL BUT UR GONNA HAVE TO TRY HARDER THAN THAT TO GET ME HEATED. MY FINAL QUESTION TO U I TAKE FROM THE MOVIE "RESERVOIR DOGS" ARE U GONNA BARK ALL DAY LITTLE DOGGIE OR ARE U GONNA BITE?

HvyArms
10-09-2006, 05:31 PM
INSTEAD OF REPEADILY TELLING MY HOW MUCH OF A BITCH, FAGGOT AND WHATEVER ELSE I AM WHY DNT U PROVE TO ME THAT IM NOT AS BIG OR HARD AS I THINK I AM? UR WORDS HAVE STILL FAILED TO CONVINCE ME. UR SHOES MUST BE UR MOST PRIZE POSSESSION BC THAT IS THE ONLY THING UR GOING ON AND ON ABOUT. CONGRADS BUDDY. NICE SHOT AT MY GIRL BUT UR GONNA HAVE TO TRY HARDER THAN THAT TO GET ME HEATED. MY FINAL QUESTION TO U I TAKE FROM THE MOVIE "RESERVOIR DOGS" ARE U GONNA BARK ALL DAY LITTLE DOGGIE OR ARE U GONNA BITE?

Man fuck the damn shoes lol. You are a bitch, for dragging this out. If you like to see men sucking dick, well shit, that makes you a bitch AND a faggot. I don't have any PRIZED (damn you're dumb) possessions, I don't treasure anything I own, it's just stuff. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP THE DAMN ALLIGATORS, now you're talking about some dogs...whuh?? Look, if you asking me to meet you somewhere so that we can fight, dont. Don't do it. Take a breath, forget about all the people that have read this thread and see that ya ass is gettin owned like a bitch, and think about it. You dont know me, know nothing about me. Any knowledge you have of me, is heresay. I do not lose fights, period. Period! That means, that if you did meet me somewhere I wouldn't let you win. It just wouldn't happen. You're stubborn, I'm stubborn, lets have a truce. Why beef online with me? Dude you can't even really spell correctly. Why beef on the street with me? I'll kill you, and plead guilty, it's nothing. Aight, so let's just be decent with each other. Let's try that. If you see me at a meet, come up and speak. We'll pretend that this stupid net beef never happened. Because on some real shit, I'll hurt you. And in all honesty, I'm telling you that I don't want to.

JITB
10-09-2006, 06:01 PM

-Ernie

i agree, aint no rules in a street fight.... thats how i see it also.

so are u all saying that its wrong to confront someone in person about ia shit?

SLow_POke
10-09-2006, 09:21 PM
i agree, aint no rules in a street fight.... thats how i see it also.

so are u all saying that its wrong to confront someone in person about ia shit?

i honestly would be worth me doing time, so nope. and yes i mean getting locekd up the last time i was charged with terrorist acts in public JUST FOR FIGHTING > fuk all that.

the only way it'll go down if you touch or diss my wife, son. sisters.

i just let shit slid off aint worth shit. but dont touch me . if you gonna touch me im a paranoid mathafuka i'll blank out and before i now it ill be in back of a black and white.
but taking things serious in the net i wouldnt/. If i had beef with any one out here i wouldnt deal with posting it . ill take it as it comes. Now if you confront me about it ill more then likely shrug it off. been there done that dont wanna go back :goodjob:

-Ernie

thinkfast®
10-09-2006, 09:22 PM
DAMN RICKY KILLED IT IN HERE

BluesClues
10-10-2006, 12:20 AM
The only thing that means is that you are stupid for spending that much money to wear something your mark ass will walk through shit in! Even though I can spend 30 to 50 bucks on some shoes and still look better than you:yes:

BluesClues
10-10-2006, 12:30 AM

I heard that too :thinking:

Wrong move:no:

That still tells me how much of a dumbass you are!:yes:

No the question is wtf is wrong with you?!

Leave me the fuck out of this!:2up:

BluesClues
10-10-2006, 12:32 AM

Most likely they are:yes: :lmfao:

BluesClues
10-10-2006, 12:38 AM
Man fuck the damn shoes lol. You are a bitch, for dragging this out. If you like to see men sucking dick, well shit, that makes you a bitch AND a faggot. I don't have any PRIZED (damn you're dumb) possessions, I don't treasure anything I own, it's just stuff. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP THE DAMN ALLIGATORS, now you're talking about some dogs...whuh?? Look, if you asking me to meet you somewhere so that we can fight, dont. Don't do it. Take a breath, forget about all the people that have read this thread and see that ya ass is gettin owned like a bitch, and think about it. You dont know me, know nothing about me. Any knowledge you have of me, is heresay. I do not lose fights, period. Period! That means, that if you did meet me somewhere I wouldn't let you win. It just wouldn't happen. You're stubborn, I'm stubborn, lets have a truce. Why beef online with me? Dude you can't even really spell correctly. Why beef on the street with me? I'll kill you, and plead guilty, it's nothing. Aight, so let's just be decent with each other. Let's try that. If you see me at a meet, come up and speak. We'll pretend that this stupid net beef never happened. Because on some real shit, I'll hurt you. And in all honesty, I'm telling you that I don't want to.

I say you shut the fuck up because you sound dumb as hell! I don't like people like you and never will. The fact that you get on here and call yourself being all big and bad and "I'm the baddest shit ever, I don't loose yada yada yada" shows how truely lame you are. IA is probably the best part of your day you look forward to because you get to pretend to be hard when you are just another pussy on the street that gets fucked in the ass and sent home to sleep. I don't know you and you don't know me so I would appreciate it if you kept my name out of your mouth and don't call me by my government name because we ain't cool like that.

Thanks!

ahmonrah
10-10-2006, 01:27 AM
hold on a minute....i leave IA for one day and shit jumpin off like suicide jumpers?? wtf??!!

BTEC
10-10-2006, 06:42 AM
I SEE UR STILL MAKING THREATS AND CALLING ME A BITCH AND ALL BUT I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE THIS PM U MENTIONED. AS FOR ME SPELLING HOW I WANT, THAT WHAT I DO, EXACTLY WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT. IF U DNT LIKE IT, TOUGH SHIT. OWNED ME? U TALK PRETTY GOOD, BUT OWNED ME I THINK NOT. U COULDNT KILL ME IN UR BEST DREAMS HOMMIE SO QUIT FOOLIN URSELF ON THAT ONE. AND IF I DO SEE U I WILL COME SPEAK, AND LIKE I SAID I WOULDNT COME TO "SNUFF" U. IF ANYTHING JUMPED OFF WHEN WE MEET IT WOULD BE BECAUSE WHAT I SAID PROLLY PUSHED THE RIGHT BUTTON. BUT BY ALL MEENS, IF U FEEL BRAVE GO FOR IT, I ENCOURAGE IT. I CALL TELL UR REALLY STEAMED BC UR STILL ON THE DICK SUCKING THING. LOL!! I COULD TAKE SHOTS AT UR FAMILY MEMBERS AS WELL BUT THATS SOME ELEMENTARY SHIT, UR STYLE AND U CAN HAVE IT. IF U WANT TO LET IT DIE RIGHT HERE ITS FINE WITH ME BUT AS FAR AS THE NAMES U CALL ME AND THE FAGGOT U TRY TO MAKE OUT TO BE SINCE I POINTED THAT OUT IN UR LIFESTYLE, IM STILL NOT CONVICED. DONT LOSE FIGHTS? HAVE WE EVER FOUGHT? EXACTLY. WELL I THINK U KNOW WHERE I STAND WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT, ILL SEE U AROUND.

HvyArms
10-10-2006, 09:37 AM
I SEE UR STILL MAKING THREATS AND CALLING ME A BITCH AND ALL BUT I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE THIS PM U MENTIONED. AS FOR ME SPELLING HOW I WANT, THAT WHAT I DO, EXACTLY WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT. IF U DNT LIKE IT, TOUGH SHIT. OWNED ME? U TALK PRETTY GOOD, BUT OWNED ME I THINK NOT. U COULDNT KILL ME IN UR BEST DREAMS HOMMIE SO QUIT FOOLIN URSELF ON THAT ONE. AND IF I DO SEE U I WILL COME SPEAK, AND LIKE I SAID I WOULDNT COME TO "SNUFF" U. IF ANYTHING JUMPED OFF WHEN WE MEET IT WOULD BE BECAUSE WHAT I SAID PROLLY PUSHED THE RIGHT BUTTON. BUT BY ALL MEENS, IF U FEEL BRAVE GO FOR IT, I ENCOURAGE IT. I CALL TELL UR REALLY STEAMED BC UR STILL ON THE DICK SUCKING THING. LOL!! I COULD TAKE SHOTS AT UR FAMILY MEMBERS AS WELL BUT THATS SOME ELEMENTARY SHIT, UR STYLE AND U CAN HAVE IT. IF U WANT TO LET IT DIE RIGHT HERE ITS FINE WITH ME BUT AS FAR AS THE NAMES U CALL ME AND THE FAGGOT U TRY TO MAKE OUT TO BE SINCE I POINTED THAT OUT IN UR LIFESTYLE, IM STILL NOT CONVICED. DONT LOSE FIGHTS? HAVE WE EVER FOUGHT? EXACTLY. WELL I THINK U KNOW WHERE I STAND WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT, ILL SEE U AROUND.

Yeah yeah, as far as I'm concerned the shit doesnt need to die because it was never anything to begin with. Ya dumbass get all paranoid, because I'm asking you about a V meet, then you jump off into some other shit. I'm still confused about that? Are you a little pissy about something? Little jealous maybe? For what though, I dont have anything that you should be jealous of. Fuck the money, fuck the shoes, fuck you and this "beef". If we ever meet, we wont fight because of something you say. I don't fight over words, come on now, thats bitch shit. Question is, if we ever meet why the fuck would you still be talking shit for me to get upset about anyway? Net shit, is net shit, the point Ive been trying to make this whole time is that you dont want this to get into some street shit. It's not even necessary, like...the shits just dumb. You get mad because I ask you a question on IA, I refuse to kiss ya bitch ass on IA, you step to me in public? You step to me in public, because of something on the internet? If you do that, then we're gonna have a problem. Your internet buddies will run off and leave ya ass, ya "girlfriend" will leave you too. Because, since you know what I look like and all that good shit, FROM WHAT I HEAR ABOUT YOU HOMIE, YOU DONT HAVE MUCH STREET IN YOU TO BEGIN WITH. So let me be the bigger man, because I feel that I have a little more mmm experience lets say, in the...real life actual beef. I'll be the bigger man, and say it's done. As far as the PM you were waiting for, idiot I said I would send it IF I was planning to take this off the internet. But it's not worth it. I know it's not, and if you think I'm a punk because of it, then walk up on me at meet pussy. I'll come to court with this thread, to prove that I tried to kill the beef, and so I'm not liable for what happens afterwards. Shit lol, I'll just be defending myself. So it's whatever.

Oh yeah, Jamese, I apologize for putting your name in it. I thought it was funny, considering that you're kinda the reason that dude doesn't like me...or should I say ONE of the reasons lol. But it was a low blow, wasn't even cool, shit was distasteful so I apologize. And I apologize also, to anyone who's read this and gotten offended. Thanks to the Admins for not banning me.

BluesClues
10-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Yeah yeah, as far as I'm concerned the shit doesnt need to die because it was never anything to begin with. Ya dumbass get all paranoid, because I'm asking you about a V meet, then you jump off into some other shit. I'm still confused about that? Are you a little pissy about something? Little jealous maybe? For what though, I dont have anything that you should be jealous of. Fuck the money, fuck the shoes, fuck you and this "beef". If we ever meet, we wont fight because of something you say. I don't fight over words, come on now, thats bitch shit. Question is, if we ever meet why the fuck would you still be talking shit for me to get upset about anyway? Net shit, is net shit, the point Ive been trying to make this whole time is that you dont want this to get into some street shit. It's not even necessary, like...the shits just dumb. You get mad because I ask you a question on IA, I refuse to kiss ya bitch ass on IA, you step to me in public? You step to me in public, because of something on the internet? If you do that, then we're gonna have a problem. Your internet buddies will run off and leave ya ass, ya "girlfriend" will leave you too. Because, since you know what I look like and all that good shit, FROM WHAT I HEAR ABOUT YOU HOMIE, YOU DONT HAVE MUCH STREET IN YOU TO BEGIN WITH. So let me be the bigger man, because I feel that I have a little more mmm experience lets say, in the...real life actual beef. I'll be the bigger man, and say it's done. As far as the PM you were waiting for, idiot I said I would send it IF I was planning to take this off the internet. But it's not worth it. I know it's not, and if you think I'm a punk because of it, then walk up on me at meet pussy. I'll come to court with this thread, to prove that I tried to kill the beef, and so I'm not liable for what happens afterwards. Shit lol, I'll just be defending myself. So it's whatever.

Oh yeah, Jamese, I apologize for putting your name in it. I thought it was funny, considering that you're kinda the reason that dude doesn't like me...or should I say ONE of the reasons lol. But it was a low blow, wasn't even cool, shit was distasteful so I apologize. And I apologize also, to anyone who's read this and gotten offended. Thanks to the Admins for not banning me.

Sorry but not true. I stand by my man %100

Thanks for the apology as well.

Hopefully this shit is squashed because I would hate to see a beating

Ruiner
10-11-2006, 01:17 PM
It just boggles my mind that someone would jump someone else at a meet or in other other crowded situation. Perhaps most kiddies do not realize the implications and their surroundings?

JITB
10-11-2006, 05:07 PM
It just boggles my mind that someone would jump someone else at a meet or in other other crowded situation. Perhaps most kiddies do not realize the implications and their surroundings?

eh it happens everyday

Nemesis
10-11-2006, 05:08 PM
im gonna kick PBS in the nuts when i see em

Crazy Asian
10-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Im gonna call the FBI on you.

4dmin
10-11-2006, 05:16 PM
bahhh seriously if your dumb enough to do something like this in public meet like this you might as well do it infront of the police station...

1) its in duluth
2) no internet bs is worth going to jail for assualt
3) no internet bs is worth getting shot over

JITB
10-11-2006, 05:22 PM
bahhh seriously if your dumb enough to do something like this in public meet like this you might as well do it infront of the police station...

1) its in duluth
2) no internet bs is worth going to jail for assualt
3) no internet bs is worth getting shot over

what happen to the good ole days a good street fight.. and than its over.. :(

Crazy Asian
10-11-2006, 05:25 PM
Nope not anymore. Sore loser calls the police or calls his homies...and now your screwed.

4dmin
10-11-2006, 05:30 PM
what happen to the good ole days a good street fight.. and than its over.. :(

there isn't such a thing and besides... anyone dumb enough to fight over internet shit is just fucking stupid and deserves to be ass raped in jail. by the way the meet is in duluth... cops will be there in 2 secs if they aren't already there hanging out.

Crazy Asian
10-11-2006, 05:34 PM
21 baby one more year. USP 45.

JITB
10-11-2006, 05:35 PM
there isn't such a thing and besides... anyone dumb enough to fight over internet shit is just fucking stupid and deserves to be ass raped in jail. by the way the meet is in duluth... cops will be there in 2 secs if they aren't already there hanging out.

so alll those times people on here get personal and take it to that level... they would be dumb to fight? so what if u and alex had bumped heads soemwhere ont he street and got into it?

Crazy Asian
10-11-2006, 05:38 PM
The only time I think a fight should happen
a.) Person starts it and hits you first
b.) Pull out a weapon
c.) I ono.

4dmin
10-11-2006, 05:43 PM
so alll those times people on here get personal and take it to that level... they would be dumb to fight? so what if u and alex had bumped heads soemwhere ont he street and got into it?

he live 5 miles from my house its very likely we will see each other and i'm not worried about it. anyone dumb enough to pull that shit better be ready for jail time its that simple. grow the fuck up; and worse yet... many of us carry guns so it would just be dumb.

JITB
10-11-2006, 05:46 PM
i aint fightin, i dont even go to IA meets.. im just curious.. theres alot of threats and shit talkin on IA.. but nothing has ever happen..

4dmin
10-11-2006, 05:52 PM
i aint fightin, i dont even go to IA meets.. im just curious.. theres alot of threats and shit talkin on IA.. but nothing has ever happen..

thats why its called the internet :goodjob:

its not that hard to find out where someone lives... shit the guy who hacked one of the ia servers back in march 05' we found out who he was, where he lived, ssn, who he bought his house from, his company name, etc... w/ more time probably could of found out his blood type. :lmfao:

thinkfast®
10-11-2006, 05:57 PM

so we're partyin w/ pigs? I dont like comin home smellin like bacon

4dmin
10-11-2006, 06:00 PM
so we're partyin w/ pigs? I dont like comin home smellin like bacon

its duluth man i can't imagine bacon just driving by all those rides and not stoping by :goodjob:

ahmonrah
10-11-2006, 07:33 PM
thats why its called the internet :goodjob:

its not that hard to find out where someone lives... shit the guy who hacked one of the ia servers back in march 05' we found out who he was, where he lived, ssn, who he bought his house from, his company name, etc... w/ more time probably could of found out his blood type. :lmfao:i remember that !

HvyArms
10-11-2006, 09:33 PM
ohhh, so the Friday meet is in Duluth? Coool...uh, where's Duluth?

SLOWLYbtngU
10-11-2006, 10:06 PM
ohhh, so the Friday meet is in Duluth? Coool...uh, where's Duluth?
Gwinnett...Depending on how u drive....20-45 min. For u....1hr. :goodjob:

HvyArms
10-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Gwinnett...Depending on how u drive....20-45 min. For u....1hr. :goodjob:

For me an hr huh? Word Joselyn? That's funny, you punk. Is it further than Alpharetta, from Atlanta? ....for you an hour....whateva yo

SLOWLYbtngU
10-11-2006, 10:11 PM
For me an hr huh? Word Joselyn? That's funny, you punk. Is it further than Alpharetta, from Atlanta? ....for you an hour....whateva yo
I keeps it real. What can I say :bigok:???? It is about the same but u stay going str8 up 85.

HvyArms
10-11-2006, 10:14 PM
I keeps it real. What can I say :bigok:???? It is about the same but u stay going str8 up 85.

please, it wont take us an hr to get there. an hr, you need a beat down for that one....an hr. an hr my ass. an hr...BLAH to that

SLOWLYbtngU
10-11-2006, 10:19 PM
please, it wont take us an hr to get there. an hr, you need a beat down for that one....an hr. an hr my ass. an hr...BLAH to that
Beat my ass? Umm no..U can sure as hell try...BUt my boys, Yo son my boys be gangsta as hell..They'll get ya! :taun:

Whatever y0! :D :bootyshak:

HvyArms
10-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Beat my ass? Umm no..U can sure as hell try...BUt my boys, Yo son my boys be gangsta as hell..They'll get ya! :taun:

Whatever y0! :D :bootyshak:

Getting one's ass beat, and getting one's ass beat down, are two totally different things. Dude's get they ass beat, girls get they asses beat :ahem: down...btw nice tattoo.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-11-2006, 10:25 PM
Getting one's ass beat, and getting one's ass beat down, are two totally different things. Dude's get they ass beat, girls get they asses beat :ahem: down...btw nice tattoo.
Ur celibate...Calm yourself...For that matter so am I. Mine for personal reasons yours for spiritual. CALM YO'SELF FOOL!

About the tat? U talkin about the pic or in person? :thinking:

Either way :boobies: THX!

HvyArms
10-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Ur celibate...Calm yourself...For that matter so am I. Mine for personal reasons yours for spiritual. CALM YO'SELF FOOL!

About the tat? U talkin about the pic or in person? :thinking:

Either way :boobies: THX!

Woman, would you PLEASE...for the love of God, get ya mind outta the gutta. Please? A girls "beat down" is just a long, hard, deep hug. Nothing more.

I never saw a pic of any tattoo, so in person

SLOWLYbtngU
10-11-2006, 10:32 PM
Woman, would you PLEASE...for the love of God, get ya mind outta the gutta. Please? A girls "beat down" is just a long, hard, deep hug. Nothing more.

I never saw a pic of any tattoo, so in person

Yeah ok :jerkit:

Oh...Was it visible? Stupid shirts wont stay down in the back... :(

The pic is in my blog, well of both of them...That is why I ask.

HvyArms
10-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Yeah ok :jerkit:

Oh...Was it visible? Stupid shirts wont stay down in the back... :(

The pic is in my blog, well of both of them...That is why I ask.

yeah I figured as much

SLOWLYbtngU
10-11-2006, 10:36 PM
yeah I figured as much
Hmm...I think I am on the defensive tonight..What does that mean? :???:

HvyArms
10-11-2006, 10:41 PM
Hmm...I think I am on the defensive tonight..What does that mean? :???:

it means that I think you're talking shit, lets meet up a Walmart parking lot and fight.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-11-2006, 10:44 PM
it means that I think you're talking shit, lets meet up a Walmart parking lot and fight.
I would say I am down...But uh...I refuse to drive more than 10 min in my froggy pajamas....So umm..yea it takes me 15 to Atlanta....So NOPE in my froggy pants..

Bballjamal
10-12-2006, 10:45 PM
:blah:

HvyArms
10-13-2006, 10:13 AM
:blah:

somethings not right with those breasts

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2006, 10:30 AM
^^yeah ur right..They arent in somebody's mouth..hmmm...

HvyArms
10-13-2006, 11:56 AM
^^yeah ur right..They arent in somebody's mouth..hmmm...

DAMN RIGHT DAMN RIGHT

HOLD ON are you gay?