Hulud
10-08-2006, 06:26 PM
answer it

Stormhammer
10-08-2006, 06:49 PM
its fucking rice you homos

quickdodge®
10-08-2006, 07:03 PM
If you bought your car as an Acura...it's an Acura. Not a Honda. It's inane to badge your car what it isn't. Later, QD.

GTScoob
10-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Its much better than knockoff unpainted body kits. Its still OEM so it'll look tasteful but I'd spend my money elsewhere.

Stormhammer
10-08-2006, 07:08 PM
how about you just take off the badges?

RandomGuy
10-08-2006, 07:10 PM
yall must be crazy, i find rebadging a car in incredibly tasteful pimpness. I am in process of rebadging my starion as a chrysler conquest.

down_shift
10-08-2006, 07:11 PM
I like my S shield on my hood I dont have any on the back. Its a 240 I know it, you know it. Its my car who cares.

Stormhammer
10-08-2006, 07:11 PM
yall must be crazy, i find rebadging a car in incredibly tasteful pimpness. I am in process of rebadging my starion as a chrysler conquest.

............................... -goes to find my gun-

quickdodge®
10-08-2006, 07:17 PM
It's just people trying to show off their car as what it isn't. Later, QD.

down_shift
10-08-2006, 07:19 PM
yup

RandomGuy
10-08-2006, 07:32 PM
you're saying it as if you wouldn't rebadge your 79 civic as a 79 integra... i've seen it done, its PIMP

MongolPup
10-08-2006, 07:33 PM
If you bought your car as an Acura...it's an Acura. Not a Honda. It's inane to badge your car what it isn't. Later, QD.

I know what you mean, if it rolled off the lot as an Acura, it is indeed an Acura. If you try to register it as a Honda, you will get WTF'd out of the DMV.

However, does it really count if the company was created for America? The Acura RSX is indeed a Honda Integra; look at parts on the car and they all say "Honda" or "Honda Motor Co". The vin stickers have the Honda logo patterned on them; so is it that far of a stretch, Stretch?

quickdodge®
10-08-2006, 07:36 PM
However, does it really count if the company was created for America? The Acura RSX is indeed a Honda Integra; look at parts on the car and they all say "Honda" or "Honda Motor Co". The vin stickers have the Honda logo patterned on them; so is it that far of a stretch, Stretch?

When you go to your local Acura dealership, you buy an Acura NSX. You can't buy a Honda NSX. Later, QD.

JDMJAYDC2
10-08-2006, 07:36 PM
it really doesnt matter to me if its a clean car lets say you have a teg like lil paki's for instance her car has a full jdm conversion on it minus the rhd i see no problem with swapping out her A badges for some honda ones with some nice paint and a banging interior car would be the shit but if your talking about some dude that has autozones finest parts on his 95 intrepid with a vtec badge and gt r emeblems on the back then yeah thats rice imo just my two cents on it

R_Rated
10-08-2006, 07:39 PM
depends on the car. If they shop at autozone/pepboys then Rice. Honda-acura... I am not so much into Jap cars so whatever.

you will NEVER see a ford badge on my volvo though. If you do, then shoot the motha fucker driving it cause he stole it from me!

HyPer50
10-08-2006, 07:43 PM
putting a Honda emblem on a USDM Integra is no different than the dumbass who put a GT-R emblem on his mustang and said it was a rotary.

MongolPup
10-08-2006, 07:45 PM
When you go to your local Acura dealership, you buy an Acura NSX. You can't buy a Honda NSX. Later, QD.

But isn't it a Honda NSX? Just like the Toyota Altezza is the Lexus IS300,and the GS300 is the Aristo. It is, at the core, the exact same car (of course, some models have some differences...little more power, another engine option). Your almost......correcting it?

MongolPup
10-08-2006, 07:46 PM
you will NEVER see a ford badge on my volvo though. If you do, then shoot the motha fucker driving it cause he stole it from me!

ahahaha +1

ShooterMcGavin
10-08-2006, 07:47 PM
:wgaf:

JDMJAYDC2
10-08-2006, 07:50 PM
putting a Honda emblem on a USDM Integra is no different than the dumbass who put a GT-R emblem on his mustang and said it was a rotary.

what about that real gt r mustang they have though i see alot of stang guys putting on the r wing or even worse the stang guys using the black widow body kit with the altezza lights now this is not pointed at you my friend but wtf is up with the stang guys giving the import guys all that shit about how our cars suck and they cant keep up with stangs and you guys go right out and put altezzas on your car with fucking black widow body kits or even worse you ditch the sweet ass sounding dual exhaust for a ricer tanabe knock off with freaking neons under the car i just dont get it:screwy:

MongolPup
10-08-2006, 07:54 PM
what about that real gt r mustang they have though i see alot of stang guys putting on the r wing or even worse the stang guys using the black widow body kit with the altezza lights now this is not pointed at you my friend but wtf is up with the stang guys giving the import guys all that shit about how our cars suck and they cant keep up with stangs and you guys go right out and put altezzas on your car with fucking black widow body kits or even worse you ditch the sweet ass sounding dual exhaust for a ricer tanabe knock off with freaking neons under the car i just dont get it:screwy:

You mean the SVT Mustang Cobra R? No GT in the name.

And sorry dude, but your giving him more fuel with that incoherent, improperly capitalized "statement".

KPowerEP3
10-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Typically, I don't like it. Most of the time, when you see people with their cars rebadged, they're rocking a stock ass ride with euros (figuratively, of course). After I get my car running good, and get my bumpers and skirts put on, I thought about buying UK CTR badges for it, since at that point it would be the EXACT same car. I guess it depends on the car and the cleanliness, but generally :sicks:

RandomGuy
10-08-2006, 07:57 PM
You mean the SVT Mustang Cobra R? No GT in the name.

And sorry dude, but your giving him more fuel with that incoherent, improperly capitalized "statement".
a few years back, i read an article about the new mustang GT-R (not SVT) let me do a quick google on it

RandomGuy
10-08-2006, 07:58 PM
a few years back, i read an article about the new mustang GT-R (not SVT) let me do a quick google on it
surely it was a concept http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2005-Ford-Mustang-GT-R-Concept.htm

MongolPup
10-08-2006, 07:59 PM
surely it was a concept http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2005-Ford-Mustang-GT-R-Concept.htm

Hmm yes good call, but it was my impression the guy thought the car was already out.

Weird.....the GT500 will make more power then that was supposed to.

HyPer50
10-08-2006, 08:13 PM

I'd certainly hope that this isn't pointed at me lmao, seeing as how the only exterior mods on my car aside from the wheels and tint is just a cobra rear bumper and some clear corner headlights which were bought simply because the old ones had faded so bad and i was given a good deal on them.

Anyways, I see the ones you are referring to and luckily they are usually v6 mustangs, and not GT's (also don't understand what the point of driving a v6 mustang is, but eh whatever floats there boat), but anyways, you can't bunch us all together as "you mustang guys" just like I don't call import drivers "ricers", none of me nor the other "mustang guys" i associate with, drive anything similar to what you were describing lol. But eh, all I can say is dumbasses are in every genre.

Hulud
10-08-2006, 08:15 PM
:wgaf:
apparently everyone in this thread but you ;)

JDMJAYDC2
10-08-2006, 08:44 PM
u can say that again hyper50 im a import guy to the core but i have love for the stangs i love your body style ones but the 98 cobra is my fav just seeing one with a clean set up on it and hearing it pull off just simply panty dropper but yeah your right there is dumbass in every game but i dont know if someone posted it but there really was a concept gt r mustang it i saw it on a poster somewhere shit looked kinda badd ass im sure someone has a pic of it

MongolPup
10-08-2006, 08:46 PM
u can say that again hyper50 im a import guy to the core but i have love for the stangs i love your body style ones but the 98 cobra is my fav just seeing one with a clean set up on it and hearing it pull off just simply panty dropper but yeah your right there is dumbass in every game but i dont know if someone posted it but there really was a concept gt r mustang it i saw it on a poster somewhere shit looked kinda badd ass im sure someone has a pic of it

Yeah look a couple of posts up.

Bishop
10-08-2006, 08:51 PM
fucking rice

R_Rated
10-08-2006, 08:55 PM
IMO.... any car with exterior "asthetic" mods should have some go or else the show is rice. Cars are made to drive.... not to keep as displays... that's why people paint pictures.

MongolPup
10-08-2006, 09:00 PM
I think we can all agree we are talking about cars that are tastefully done and then the badging swapped.....I know that doesn't change any votes but I don't think it's "Nice" on a 1993 Integra LS with a unpainted rice kit and dual huge exhaust.

Crazy Asian
10-08-2006, 09:02 PM
I dont. The only time Ill ever accept it is if the model is straight imported from Japan

Hulud
10-08-2006, 09:04 PM
I think we can all agree we are talking about cars that are tastefully done and then the badging swapped.....I know that doesn't change any votes but I don't think it's "Nice" on a 1993 Integra LS with a unpainted rice kit and dual huge exhaust.
nah man it doesnt matter how nice the car looks, if you put a honda badge on an acura car its :gay: imo

1SICKLEX
10-08-2006, 09:13 PM
I think one you swap all the badges, not keep some USDM and some JDM. And if you go with JDM badges, I would like to see the person try to at least add authentic JDM parts to the car, short of an actual RHD conversion.

1SICKLEX
10-08-2006, 09:15 PM
But isn't it a Honda NSX? Just like the Toyota Altezza is the Lexus IS300,and the GS300 is the Aristo. It is, at the core, the exact same car (of course, some models have some differences...little more power, another engine option). Your almost......correcting it?
Concerning Lexus, Lexus has been Lexus everywhere BUT Japan pre summer 2005. Effective with the new 2006 GS, It is now a Lexus GS in Japan as Lexus has debuted in Japan. There is no more Aristo, Altezza, Soarer, Celsior, Harrier, Wingdom....
Lexus is now Lexus everywhere in the world.

MongolPup
10-08-2006, 09:25 PM
nah man it doesnt matter how nice the car looks, if you put a honda badge on an acura car its :gay: imo

lol I was just clarifying my vote isn't for EVERYTHING badged JDM or whatever.

R.Kelly
10-08-2006, 09:26 PM
my friend wants to put plymouth neon badges on his srt............not my thing to do, but atleast keep it in the same manufacturer

MongolPup
10-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Concerning Lexus, Lexus has been Lexus everywhere BUT Japan pre summer 2005. Effective with the new 2006 GS, It is now a Lexus GS in Japan as Lexus has debuted in Japan. There is no more Aristo, Altezza, Soarer, Celsior, Harrier, Wingdom....
Lexus is now Lexus everywhere in the world.

Moot point, lol all the models I listed have been replaced.

Now shit......if there was one JDM car I would have wanted it would have been the 2JZ-GTE Aristo.

ahmonrah
10-08-2006, 09:42 PM
u can say that again hyper50 im a import guy to the core but i have love for the stangs i love your body style ones but the 98 cobra is my fav just seeing one with a clean set up on it and hearing it pull off just simply panty dropper but yeah your right there is dumbass in every game but i dont know if someone posted it but there really was a concept gt r mustang it i saw it on a poster somewhere shit looked kinda badd ass im sure someone has a pic of itjiminy christmas!!!!
can we get some periods(.), commas(,) and other sentence forming symbols up in your posts? shit! i feel like i'm reading TWISTAS lyrics, but with less cohesion....

1SICKLEX
10-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Moot point, lol all the models I listed have been replaced.

Now shit......if there was one JDM car I would have wanted it would have been the 2JZ-GTE Aristo.

What I am saying is after 2005, it makes NO sense to re-badge any new Lexus it's JDM name b/c they stopped using them.:)

ahmonrah
10-08-2006, 09:44 PM
personally, i'm de-badging my shit. not that it's a topic in this thread, but as far as rebadging....just make sure with the badges, come the parts...

Hulud
10-08-2006, 09:57 PM
yea i shaved mine

ahmonrah
10-08-2006, 10:03 PM
fasho! i personally like that look much better.

Hulud
10-08-2006, 10:08 PM
so do i, fuck paying to advertise

ahmonrah
10-08-2006, 10:12 PM
nah mean? let'em guess what type of car you have.

Hulud
10-08-2006, 10:15 PM
no shit lol

man
10-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Weird.....the GT500 will make more power then that was supposed to.

There's already a GT500 at 596 RWHP and 602 RWTQ with a best time of 10.46 @ 133 mph all on the stock Eaton blower :bowdown:

MongolPup
10-08-2006, 10:26 PM
There's already a GT500 at 596 RWHP and 602 RWTQ with a best time of 10.46 @ 133 mph all on the stock Eaton blower :bowdown:

lol your sig is great. Make one big one.....FINISH HIM!

Julio
10-08-2006, 10:31 PM
the gayest ones are the g35's with skylines badges.. yup.. gay.

man
10-08-2006, 10:33 PM
lol your sig is great. Make one big one.....FINISH HIM!

I didn't make it and I don't know how to make them or else I would.

1SICKLEX
10-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Yeah i had debadged my Lexus GS400......funny but all my non car friends would ask "why take the Lexus off"? lol

MongolPup
10-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Yeah i had debadged my Lexus GS400......funny but all my non car friends would ask "why take the Lexus off"? lol

So true. Gotta remember, everyone else sees it as a status symbol.....I've never seen a de-badged Escalade.

Hulud
10-08-2006, 10:38 PM
http://www.likezidane.com/GIFS/france_italy_48.gif

MongolPup
10-08-2006, 10:40 PM
http://www.likezidane.com/GIFS/france_italy_48.gif

eh......lacks a little something...can't tell what it is.

Hulud
10-08-2006, 10:41 PM
http://www.likezidane.com/GIFS/Zinedine%20Zidane%20Headbutt,%20Kitty%20Gun.gif

so the truth is that zidane saved his life

dkmesa350z
10-08-2006, 10:44 PM
I like Infiniti G35 with Nissan Skyline 350GT badges.

1SICKLEX
10-08-2006, 10:49 PM
I like Infiniti G35 with Nissan Skyline 350GT badges.
With you here, I actully much prefer it with the Nissan Skyline badges. If you even look inside the car, the center console was never changed for the LHD market, that is why all the major knobs are on the right side of the console, away from our drivers...(cost cutting)

man
10-08-2006, 10:57 PM
With you here, I actully much prefer it with the Nissan Skyline badges. If you even look inside the car, the center console was never changed for the LHD market, that is why all the major knobs are on the right side of the console, away from our drivers...(cost cutting)

:headslap: are you serious, that's pretty pathetic

ahmonrah
10-08-2006, 11:27 PM
yea i shaved mineneed a heat gun to do the same.....

Hulud
10-08-2006, 11:28 PM
need a heat gun to do the same.....
lucky, i had to have my bro do some body work and then repaint it

ahmonrah
10-08-2006, 11:30 PM
damn, i dont. lemme borrow your brother man. i'll trade you my gun for him. well, just til he finishes. then i want my gun back ! :lmfao:

Hulud
10-08-2006, 11:32 PM
damn, i dont. lemme borrow your brother man. i'll trade you my gun for him. well, just til he finishes. then i want my gun back ! :lmfao:
i can arrange that, just i wouldnt be surprised if you have cops at your door asking to see your gun lol

and if you would really like my bro for something pm him (bishop)

ahmonrah
10-08-2006, 11:39 PM
i can arrange that, just i wouldnt be surprised if you have cops at your door asking to see your gun lol

and if you would really like my bro for something pm him (bishop)
*grabs buildsheet*
~jots in corner~
"contact b-i-s-h-o-p, dispose of gun once bishop is returned on loan from hulud..." p.s. "watch news reports for unsolved homicides"
*closes notebook*
i'll be sure to do that!

1SICKLEX
10-08-2006, 11:57 PM
:headslap: are you serious, that's pretty pathetic
Dead serious, go inside anyone and look. Notice how knobs in cars are towards the driver. In teh G35/Skyline, those knobs on the right side, are find, for the Skyline in Japan, since its RHD there. They didn't bother to move it to the left for America. Also if you notice the seats, that is why the controls are on the inside(And a paint to use). They just swapped out the 2 seats for the controls.
Still a good car though!!!

man
10-09-2006, 12:01 AM
Still a good car though!!!

I agree completely, that wouldn't deter me from buying one, it's just dissapointing that they would skimp like that. Just kinda reinforces the fact that it's still just a Nissan.

RISKYB
10-09-2006, 12:06 AM
it is what it is, unless you do a full swap and are looking for show points, but dont sell the image for what it isnt say its really an acura with a swap

Julio
10-09-2006, 12:47 AM
I dont care if is the same car.. is lame to do. If you wanna be so JDM or whatever it is, ship yourself back to whatever country you want your car to be.
I guess live and learn.

man
10-09-2006, 01:00 AM
I dont care if is the same car.. is lame to do. If you wanna be so JDM or whatever it is, ship yourself back to whatever country you want your car to be.
I guess live and learn.

Double-edged sword, isn't putting german-style plates on a us car kinda the same thing?

YokotaS13
10-09-2006, 03:04 AM
i voted nice, only becuase i haev a 240 rear garnish, s15 hood emblem, and Ks side emblems on the way lol

40th GT
10-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Wow we have an even 50/50.

BTW, I voted nice. I like lookin at those red badges and "Fairladys" on Z cars. :goodjob:

{X}Echo419
10-09-2006, 10:06 AM

but you can go to the Honda dealership and get parts...

wait a minute. I don't care. I have a Mitsubishi.... :lmao:
now if you'll excuse me I have to go fix it. :doh:

Julio
10-09-2006, 10:12 AM
Double-edged sword, isn't putting german-style plates on a us car kinda the same thing?

Not really.. The tag is not a representation of the actual vehicles trim.

Most German cars, are actually made in Germany , not in mexico,canada or anything like that. They are actually really imported in to the U.S.

I have one making fun of something. Not w/ numbers or characters like some people do... will I ever do a euro tag like that? prolly not.

But, Anyways, Next time you try to put me on the spot do a little more research ;)

man
10-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Not really.. The tag is not a representation of the actual vehicles trim.

Most German cars, are actually made in Germany , not in mexico,canada or anything like that. They are actually really imported in to the U.S.

I have one making fun of something. Not w/ numbers or characters like some people do... will I ever do a euro tag like that? prolly not.

But, Anyways, Next time you try to put me on the spot do a little more research ;)

How am I supposed to do research on a subjective matter? I wasn't putting you on the spot, I love the tag and I think the German-style tags add another ounce of character to most German cars. I was merely remarking on the fact that someone putting Honda emblems on their Integra (never did it on mine, but mine was in fact assembled and shipped from Japan) is similar to putting a German tag on a US spec German car.

Julio
10-09-2006, 10:51 AM
How am I supposed to do research on a subjective matter?

Because is 2 diffrent subjects. If this thread was tittled " JDM TAGS OR EURO TAGS OR OTHER COUNTRY TAG, it would be a diffrent story.

A tag has nothing to do with a cars trim... You know a euro car when you see one, it doesnt take a tag to realize that...
You put a Skyline badge on a g35, you thinking you have a TRUE skyline. you dont...
See what i mean ?

man
10-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Because is 2 diffrent subjects. If this thread was tittled " JDM TAGS OR EURO TAGS OR OTHER COUNTRY TAG, it would be a diffrent story.

A tag has nothing to do with a cars trim... You know a euro car when you see one, it doesnt take a tag to realize that...
You put a Skyline badge on a g35, you thinking you have a TRUE skyline. you dont...
See what i mean ?

I see where you're coming from and I agree with you on the badging a g35 as a skyline and stuff like that.

Ran
10-09-2006, 01:42 PM
I agee up to a level on rebadging. On the G35, if I see a Skyline GT350 badge set then it's alright with me since they're essentially the same car. Just a dash and steering swap. Now if they slap a GT-R badge on it, then that's pushing it.

Master Shake
10-09-2006, 01:46 PM
this reminds me of a guy here in rome. drives an acura integra gs with a gsr swap and type r conversion front end. has the honda prelude emblems on it. makes me wanna jack his car and park it in the top of a tree.

its an acura....D.A.

Ran
10-09-2006, 01:49 PM
this reminds me of a guy here in rome. drives an acura integra gs with a gsr swap and type r conversion front end. has the honda prelude emblems on it. makes me wanna jack his car and park it in the top of a tree.:wtf:

LQQKITZME
10-09-2006, 03:21 PM
I un badged mine.. there needs to be third vote spot...

unkn0wndj
10-09-2006, 03:54 PM
It's their car, do what they want.. it may not look great from your perspective but if they like it.. more power to them. That's what makes the automotive aftermarket industry great is differing opinions.

worldchamp
10-09-2006, 09:52 PM
i will use the rsx as a example cause i own 1, i obviously like the jdm "H" and the integra badge! but i think putting the type r badge and stickers on the side is a little much (i would not do that). all rsx owners are being real to themselves by changing the emblems to honda cause we all know that shit is a honda!!!! but yet it is sold as acura. i would have to agree its nice on some cars and others not......;)

fawk_you
10-09-2006, 10:02 PM
DEBADGED, FTW.

JDMBeau
10-10-2006, 12:43 AM
i think its alright, i mean it would be one thing to put like srt4 stuff on a stock neon or something, but going from acura to honda or w/e is cool with me. 1 because the acura symbol is gay looking, a 2 it is technically a honda, it used to be ACURA then in fine print it said dist. from honda. everything is honda on them, hell it IS a honda, so i dont see nothing wrong with that, but putting badges and shit on your car from a diffrent trim or model is rice

{X}Echo419
10-10-2006, 09:40 AM
i think its alright, i mean it would be one thing to put like srt4 stuff on a stock neon or something, but going from acura to honda or w/e is cool with me. 1 because the acura symbol is gay looking, a 2 it is technically a honda, it used to be ACURA then in fine print it said dist. from honda. everything is honda on them, hell it IS a honda, so i dont see nothing wrong with that, but putting badges and shit on your car from a diffrent trim or model is rice
ditto.

afterall Honda's the 1 badging their cars Acura. :2cents:

osiriskidd
10-16-2006, 11:21 PM
saw a honda accord, badged as ACURA. i shook my head as i passed him by

iloveboost
10-17-2006, 10:30 AM
For whoever said "Acura is not a Honda" is a retard.

Check all the windows, check the motor, check the manufacturer. It is all stamped Honda and rebadged under the Acura name.

As for the Acura NSX arguement. It's called the Honda NSX in Japan. Our Integra (94-01) is called a Honda Integra in Japan. Our RSX is called the Honda Integra in Japan.

As far as how cool it is, I could care less. It's not my money, it's not my car, it's not my preference to do ro say anything about it.

If it's tastefully done, I can appreciate anything. From show cars to choppers to massive trucks on 45" lifts.

There's this wonderful thing called individuality and you can set your car to however you like it. Not what some dude on a message board likes. If you want to jump on the latest bandwagon, go ahead. What does it matter to anyone else?

Siverprobegt
10-27-2006, 01:31 PM
It dont make a differences if you put a honda badge on a acura.In japan,ther is no such thing as acura,its all honda over there.Just like there is no such thing as lexus in japan :D

bluuuurr
10-27-2006, 01:54 PM
even with every jdm part, rhd, whatever.. it's still just a conversion

Hondasi
10-27-2006, 08:07 PM
teg usdm front end stick with the A
jdm teg front must have the H
IMO usdm front end with the H looks kinda odd:no:

81911SC
10-30-2006, 08:52 AM
i also saw an accord with acura badges....gay

Z33_kid
11-08-2006, 08:03 PM
do what you feel ima badge mine up when i get the a swap but no rice type r emblem = ftl !!! yo lol

LS2ner
11-14-2006, 06:12 AM
I agree with Iloveboost. But if your gonna swap badges, you need to swap everything with the A out. The steering wheel included. Im shaving the emblems off the front of my teggy. Im still debating on whether or not to shave the rears, or get some new OEM ones.

wantboost
11-14-2006, 01:15 PM
dont really care. my only thing is the 240sx is called a 200sx in england and our 200sx is a b14 sentra. I dont like when companies change the name just to make the line-up sound good in the states example rsx,tsx.....

Humphrizzle
11-14-2006, 08:29 PM
i think its a waste of money but i dont care if others do it.

SLPR
11-15-2006, 01:00 AM
no offense to domestics...but how bout the mustang gt's with the GT-R badges? ive seen alot of those in florida.also seen a few cobalts with the corvette badge. badging is like stealin someones name and bein someone ur not...but if i see someone on the streets with a badge that doesnt belong on that car, i keep my mouth shut...cuz its their car, let em do what the want.

atl gts-t
11-25-2006, 07:55 AM
dont sti a wrx{and dont sti a 02 03 wrx unless its right hand dr},dont tt a na supra,dont honda a acura,dont silvia a 240{unless right hand drive

thepolecat
11-25-2006, 08:51 PM
As I see it, there is a half and half spit- so your damned if you do, your damned if you dont. You cant go wrong because your car came with Acura badges, but you will piss off more people badging it as a Honda. I like it, but it still your car, your choice.

JDMBeau
11-25-2006, 09:27 PM
I just ordered brand new front and rear H emblems, and the "honda emblem" im gettng a nardi wheel so i dont give a shit about the airbag lol.

IMO all acura is, is a way for honda to put leather seats in a civic, put diffrent bumpers, and jack the price up like 5,000 LOL.

i think there was a 96-98 model civic i forget what acura called it, but it was the EXCACT same interior, and body, with a diffret trunk, headlights and bumper, and it was up in the mid 20k's

thepolecat
11-25-2006, 09:32 PM
^ true, its just like infiniti is to nissan and lexus is to toyota

seksehowy
11-26-2006, 12:21 AM
saw a honda accord, badged as ACURA. i shook my head as i passed him by

they got it backward. lolipop.

wantboost
11-26-2006, 01:20 PM
my personal favorite is when people badge the integra a honda but still have the usdm front end lol

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 02:10 PM
your a faggot for asking which one is cool so you can fit in.

§treet_§peed
11-26-2006, 04:52 PM
only badge my car will have is the Si badge in the grille

WannabeSpecV
11-26-2006, 08:53 PM
personally if it is a USDM model, unless you have the j-spec motor, body work, etc i wouldnt put the JDM badging on

JDMBeau
11-26-2006, 10:13 PM
my personal favorite is when people badge the integra a honda but still have the usdm front end lol
that dosnt really matter. the type r front end wasnt on all model. remember that acura was only avail. in the US. European models also had the "us" front end. also the SIR-G front end in japan had the us style front end.

Sol-Badguy
12-01-2006, 11:09 AM
Lose the badges FTW.

down_shift
12-07-2006, 01:38 AM
I have GTR badges on my fenders behind the front wheels. I like it and don't care what anyone thinks.

fawk_you
12-07-2006, 01:48 AM
still gona vote- DEBADGE FTW.

Z0_o6
12-07-2006, 06:13 AM
acura IS a honda end of story. i have honda badges on my RSX, however they came on the car i'm just too lazy to replace them or shave them. the differences between a RSX and dc5 integra are so small (other than rhd) anyways that it doesnt matter.

Killer
12-07-2006, 09:08 AM
i hate it...

i have fat fives on my civic, and they have the acura centercaps still... can't stand it.. (just haven't taken the time to buy the hoda caps.. considering i'm lookin for new wheels anyways...)

i see everyones point that an acura is still a honda, with a honda engine... but if u want a straight up honda, witha a honda emblem... GO TO A HONDA DEALERSHIP TO BUY YOUR CAR!!!!! NOT AN ACURA DEALERSHIP!!!!

heck, i even think it's wrong to put all these colored embelms on your car... (black is ok and graphite..) but the bright reds, and yellow honda badges on any car... i just don't like.

devin
12-07-2006, 09:24 AM
the only badge i took off was the H in the grille, i cant fuckin stand it when I see cars with big ass fake type r symbols.

Lucky DAWG
01-25-2007, 09:13 PM
rice for sure

don't make your car something it isn't, that is the definition of riceburner.

i agree with everyone, go buy a damn honda if you want that instead of an acura. be proud of what you have and sport it.

i don't even like debadging for that purpose except in rare cases. No matter what your income is or what kind of car you have, you should take pride in what your hard earned money bought you wether its a civic or a lambourgini... as long as you know you sweated ur ass of to get it, then thats all that matters.

down_shift
01-28-2007, 01:24 PM
^^ Thats a good point. Im going to get Ferrari badges for my nissan.

speedminded
01-28-2007, 02:51 PM
Acura, Lexus, & Infiniti were created as a higher end alternative aimed at america...LEXUS stands for Luxury EXport United States.

With that said, i've removed most of those "extra's" while upgrading or adding a few. Yeah, it's still an Acura...will always be an Acura but is still designed and manufactured by the Honda Motor Co.

toland03
01-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Keep it original

Reaper-D
02-07-2007, 12:52 AM
that depends on the car and the badge

NoNafs
02-14-2007, 06:22 PM
Hell ya, rice them cars.

admedlin
02-18-2007, 08:48 PM
really it all depends. If the car has an engine swap or is built to look like the JDM counterpart, sure, its fine to rebadge as JDM. I mean if you see an RSX with a lot of JDM stuff, its gonna look like the type-r.

I know a guy with a GTO who is rebadging as the Holden Monaro and building it like that. So I see nothing wrong with it if it is tastefully done.

1SICKLEX
02-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Acura, Lexus, & Infiniti were created as a higher end alternative aimed at america...LEXUS stands for Luxury EXport United States.

With that said, i've removed most of those "extra's" while upgrading or adding a few. Yeah, it's still an Acura...will always be an Acura but is still designed and manufactured by the Honda Motor Co.
lol, that is NOT what Lexus stands for. Lexus has been sold worldwide since 1989. Acura is American only and Infiniti is pretty much America only.

Lexus was Toyota in Japan but that changed in 2005.

Shadowfire
02-19-2007, 06:22 AM
Who cares? As far as I'm concerned badges are worthless and should be trashed. Just more advertising for the car companies.

Frög
03-08-2007, 11:08 AM
imo i think it depends on the car.. like a integra/rsx, is300/altezza, tsx/accord, tl/inspire..etc but putting ferrari emblems on a corvette or shit like that.. duh rice..

but either way i like badgeless better.. like mine :)

_Christian_
03-10-2007, 03:18 AM
imo i think it depends on the car.. like a integra/rsx, is300/altezza, tsx/accord, tl/inspire..etc but putting ferrari emblems on a corvette or shit like that.. duh rice..

but either way i like badgeless better.. like mine :)

um...the poll is concerns whether or not the badging of a USDM car with the badging from its JDM counterpart is rice.:screwy:

oh and yes badgeless is always better. your prelude=sex

Frög
03-10-2007, 04:55 AM
um...the poll is concerns whether or not the badging of a USDM car with the badging from its JDM counterpart is rice.:screwy:

oh and yes badgeless is always better. your prelude=sex

prechionate.

Maki
03-12-2007, 07:23 AM
you need a third option it depends on the car and the badging

seniosoul
04-01-2007, 01:00 AM
Since you rebagers are rebaging your cars. ..why dont you do your clothes, shoes, . .and everything else the same way. . . hmmmmmmmm

rhdeg2
04-01-2007, 11:47 AM
badges are badgesq