PDA

View Full Version : mnjh94 BAD SELLER!!

D.Choe
10-08-2006, 05:01 PM
Ok, so last week, October 1, 2006, we were supposed to meet to trade my exhaust for his HX wheels. We were gonna meet up at the Varsity after the Gnarls Barkley concert I went to. I called him after the concert, and he never picked up. He said that he fell asleep due to tiredness, which I can understand. I'm annoyed because I picked up the exhaust from my parent's house (in Buford) and drove to Atlanta (from Athens) to trade parts.

I say it's all good we can trade another time. So we arrange to meet at the Gwinnett Co. Fairgrounds today, October 8, 2006 because he's there for an autocross. My boss tells me that I'm scheduled to work (not even supposed to be here today), so I'm not able to personally do the trade myself, but I get one of my friends to do it for me. I ask Eddie if this is ok, and he agrees. Around 1 PM in the afternoon (supposed to meet around 3), he calls me and says that he can't trade me because he has to use the wheels for his run.

OK, first of all, you dipped out on me not once, but twice, which kinda pisses me off. Secondly, you're using the wheels that you're supposed to trade me for your autocross run? Why would I want to trade with wheels that are going to be thrashed as opposed to their previous state?

This is unfair because we have arranged to meet and both timess you have made an excuse. I know that things do come up, but how many more times do I have to make an appointment with you for you to actually come through? I'm not willing to get flaked out on everytime.

Anyone who has previously dealt with Eddie might have had a good transaction, as for me, he's been a real flake.

integra8705
10-08-2006, 06:54 PM
that sucks david. i have done one transaction with him b4 and he was pretty flexable..but i was giving him 4000 bux for a car so i gues he needed to be

quickdodgeŽ
10-08-2006, 07:35 PM
he calls me and says that he can't trade me because he has to use the wheels for his run.

WOW!!! Very shitty. I wouldn't go through with the trade. This mnjh dumbass needs to learn how to properly sell/trade items. What a fucking idiot. Later, QD.

D.Choe
10-09-2006, 01:29 PM
WOW!!! Very shitty. I wouldn't go through with the trade. This mnjh dumbass needs to learn how to properly sell/trade items. What a fucking idiot. Later, QD.

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

B16a2 Civic
10-09-2006, 01:37 PM
bad buisness.