PDA

View Full Version : HELP...need a jobby

lexx
10-08-2006, 10:40 AM
Anyone know of a auto/tuning shop near marietta that wants to hire a shop hand? I need a job but i dont want to work at fast food when im studying to be an engineer. I can weld (im good but not experienced), ive changed clutches, timing belts, susp work, basic mechanics, etc. I'll be learning machining starting this week. I could go on but talk is cheap........SOMEONE HIRE ME PLEEEAASE!!!!! :D

quickdodge®
10-08-2006, 11:12 AM
If you can't follow simple instructions on a message board, then you don't need a job anywhere. Leave. Later, QD.

lexx
10-08-2006, 01:32 PM
I beleive that one of the descriptions of this thread says "dont know where to post?" so TAKE YOUR ATTITUDE ELSEWHERE. There are enough "genius's" in the real world thank you. And after reading 2jzkidds rules I think it woud be more appropriate and appreciated if u would tell me a better forum to post in.

quickdodge®
10-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Orrrrrr. Maybe you could read the goddamn rules and see that there is a place to post business related stuff. Later, QD.

BTLFED
10-08-2006, 01:55 PM
I beleive that one of the descriptions of this thread says "dont know where to post?"

Nowhere in this thread does it say the part in quotes. What about this forum says "come here if you need to beg for a job?" Nothing. This is the "Tech" part of the forum, and that isn't short for "technician." And that is something you obviously are not, because I work with technicians and they are a whole lot smarter than this.

Get outta here.

**points to door**

www.ajcjobs.com

lexx
10-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Im done. You're too ignorant for arguing....thanks for pointing me to the business sect btw...i'll look for it. Lay off the boards a little buddy, it might be the cause of your frustration ;)

BTLFED
10-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Im done. You're too ignorant for arguing....thanks for pointing me to the business sect btw...i'll look for it. Lay off the boards a little buddy, it might be the cause of your frustration ;)

Who's the ignorant one? You are the one that can't read.

lexx
10-08-2006, 02:04 PM
I see the wall street forum now...u guys could have just told me. I am human....i think you all spend too much time in cyber world to remember that.

BTLFED
10-08-2006, 02:07 PM
I see the wall street forum now...u guys could have just told me. I am human....i think you all spend too much time in cyber world to remember that.

Well we aren't human, we are assholes. I thought you were done?

lexx
10-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Nowhere in this thread does it say the part in quotes. What about this forum says "come here if you need to beg for a job?" Nothing. This is the "Tech" part of the forum, and that isn't short for "technician." And that is something you obviously are not, because I work with technicians and they are a whole lot smarter than this.

Get outta here.

**points to door**

www.ajcjobs.com
Thread? Look under the link for the sub forum titled "general tech" and tell me what it says stephen hawking.

BTLFED
10-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Thread? Look under the link for the sub forum titled "general tech" and tell me what it says stephen hawking.

Oh, now you wanna grow a spine? You said thread. This is your thread. Where in THIS FUCKING THREAD does it say YOU don't know where to post this. If it did that would have meant you had SOME intelligence and I would have responded more positively, and maybe even moved the thread for you. But, you act like a douche bag, so you get treated like a douche bag. Don't like it? Leave. This isn't a democracy.

quickdodge®
10-08-2006, 03:09 PM
AAahahahahahaah. Lolol. Later, QD.

lexx
10-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Im not real big on this forum thing but I think I'm picking up. Correct me if i'm wrong but there are a few adults (bored? bullied? lonely?) that lurk on msg boards looking for a nice meaty virtual fight??? It's kinda frustrating for "noobs" like myself but ya'll probably get a good laugh right?

quickdodge®
10-08-2006, 03:56 PM
ya'll probably get a good laugh right?

That's exactly it. Later, QD.

BTLFED
10-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Im not real big on this forum thing but I think I'm picking up. Correct me if i'm wrong but there are a few adults (bored? bullied? lonely?) that lurk on msg boards looking for a nice meaty virtual fight??? It's kinda frustrating for "noobs" like myself but ya'll probably get a good laugh right?

I don't start virtual fights, I end them.....with the win. Bored? Nah, I am about to go meet the girl I'm dating, which would also rule out the lonely part. Also, I wasn't bullied, I was the bully. I am not a keyboard commando. Things I say on IA to people I will say to their face. Ask Halfwit on here....he was the perfect example.

lexx
10-08-2006, 04:07 PM
I see....not the most respectable way to diss people (to say the least) but hey....to each his own.

BTLFED
10-08-2006, 04:12 PM
I see....not the most respectable way to diss people (to say the least) but hey....to each his own.

This isn't the Fast and the Furious. Respect isn't the only thing that matters.

Besides, the people that know me, respect me, mainly because I stick up for them. That's why I punked out Halfwit. I was helping a friend.

lexx
10-08-2006, 04:38 PM
Its all good mr. batlfed. I just want a job. I'll just expect a smart comment from you should I make another mistake...but expect one back homie....I AM NO BITCH!

quickdodge®
10-08-2006, 05:01 PM
.I AM NO BITCH!

You keep shit up and that's exactly what you'll end up on here. Later, QD.

Hulud
10-08-2006, 06:44 PM
wow

i love how people are like "im done with this" then keep posting LOLOL

Tracy
10-08-2006, 08:39 PM
are bitches free??? If so, I'll take one.

No, but for real. We take interns that are in school......but we don't pay to teach you. So if you are interested in interning check out my shop www.batlground.com give me a call and I'll see if I like you.

Qd n btlfed *muah* breaking 'em in as usual I see :)

R_Rated
10-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Tracy,

I am free and will be your bitch. I have been a naughty boy and need to be spanked....

lexx
10-08-2006, 10:32 PM
thanks tracy...i'll def look into it.

BTLFED
10-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Its all good mr. batlfed. I just want a job. I'll just expect a smart comment from you should I make another mistake...but expect one back homie....I AM NO BITCH!

First of all, it is BTLFED, not Batlfed. My CRX is bottle fed, not battle fed. Second, don't ever expect anything from my posts. Just because I call it like I see it doesn't mean I am going to call it the same everytime. Besides, I gotta keep you people on your toes. And third, Tracy is my hero and I would do anything within my power for her and Batlground. Her and I are also secret lovers...she just doesn't know it yet.

Tracy
10-12-2006, 11:09 AM
First of all, it is BTLFED, not Batlfed. My CRX is bottle fed, not battle fed. Second, don't ever expect anything from my posts. Just because I call it like I see it doesn't mean I am going to call it the same everytime. Besides, I gotta keep you people on your toes. And third, Tracy is my hero and I would do anything within my power for her and Batlground. Her and I are also secret lovers...she just doesn't know it yet.

can you get me a G35 :D

MongolPup
10-12-2006, 11:16 AM
Tracy,

I am free and will be your bitch. I have been a naughty boy and need to be spanked....

Ahahahaha

Tracy
10-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Tracy,

I don't spank...I beat that ass! S&M style!

BTLFED
10-13-2006, 07:17 PM
can you get me a G35 :D

Which bodystyle? :tongue1: ;)

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=85419

Frög
10-18-2006, 12:37 PM
QD is always so rude lol. you are all lame

BTLFED
10-19-2006, 09:51 PM
QD is always so rude lol. you are all lame

A 5th gen Prelude owner calling US lame? That's a fuckin riot. :lmfao: