PDA

View Full Version : What most Uga Fans think about Tech.

Boosted S60R
10-08-2006, 09:06 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b123/mike625939/Mikey%20Pics/IMG_1557.jpg

Mr_Mischif
10-08-2006, 09:39 AM
...o rly?

LaneKeenan47
10-08-2006, 09:45 AM
yes really.

Mr_Mischif
10-08-2006, 09:46 AM
...no wai!

Ruiner
10-08-2006, 10:37 AM
^
|
|

UGA Grad. You know my thoughts on Tech...

bigdare23
10-08-2006, 10:39 AM
boo

Julio
10-08-2006, 10:39 AM
funny thing about seeing this a day after UGA got hammered and Tech won... sorda makes me laugh even more.

quickdodgeŽ
10-08-2006, 11:04 AM
Well, you all know what UGA people call GT people.
Boss.

Later, QD.

man
10-08-2006, 11:34 AM
+1 for QD, he knows what's up. BTW, we're gonna beat the dawgs, no question.

quickdodgeŽ
10-08-2006, 11:35 AM
I'll be there to see it. Later, QD.

gijoe0720
10-08-2006, 11:36 AM
I don't like tech and kinda like GA and I think tech is goin to beat them this year.

BTW TENN FTW!!!!!!

Ruiner
10-08-2006, 11:36 AM
+1 for QD, he knows what's up. BTW, we're gonna beat the dawgs, no question.

Do you go to Ga Tech?

quickdodgeŽ
10-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Do you go to Ga Tech?

I never understood why people do that, Brandon. Lolol. Say "we" as if they were on the team. Even if I went to a school, I still wouldn't say we unless I was actually on the team.

BTW, no diss or disrespect intended to you, fc. Later, QD.

Hulud
10-08-2006, 11:46 AM
I never understood why people do that, Brandon. Lolol. Say "we" as if they were on the team. Even if I went to a school, I still wouldn't say we unless I was actually on the team.

true

imbosile
10-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Tech is going to rape UGA this year... hopefully

man
10-08-2006, 01:58 PM

I do go to Tech but I don't really know why I say "we" all the time. I guess it's cause I played in HS so it just kinda stuck with me.

Reaper
10-08-2006, 02:10 PM
I do go to Tech but I don't really know why I say "we" all the time. I guess it's cause I played in HS so it just kinda stuck with me.

Im right there with you man I played 5a ball and miss it..kinda wish I went to college for it, but I dont miss practice by any means..(I party too much)

On another note...I dont go to either school, in fact im transferring to Au next year. But I grew up a UGA fan. I LOVE the dawgs, and have no disrespect towards tech other than when UGA plays them. I just hate UF and Alabama. Uga is full of freshman this year like UT last year. Uga will have a hard time beating tech this year. Oh yeah btw, UGA threw away the game to UT last night. I think Mark Richt is a great coach but he made some very bad calls and UT took advantage of it and came out on top.

fire7882
10-08-2006, 02:15 PM

IMHO, the pronoun "we" is taking the place of the students, fans and players. There would be no football team if there wern't fans to support them.

no disrespect here either, just my opinion

nightracer
10-08-2006, 02:17 PM
OSU > the whole god damn SEC...

Reaper
10-08-2006, 02:22 PM
the SEC is the greatest conference there is....enough said.

man
10-08-2006, 02:27 PM
the SEC is the greatest conference there is....enough said.

Agreed, though I go to Tech I love UF. Always been a Gator fan. My sister and best friend go to UGA so we like to have a little friendly competition.

Ruiner
10-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Im right there with you man I played 5a ball and miss it..kinda wish I went to college for it, but I dont miss practice by any means..(I party too much)

On another note...I dont go to either school, in fact im transferring to Au next year. But I grew up a UGA fan. I LOVE the dawgs, and have no disrespect towards tech other than when UGA plays them. I just hate UF and Alabama. Uga is full of freshman this year like UT last year. Uga will have a hard time beating tech this year. Oh yeah btw, UGA threw away the game to UT last night. I think Mark Richt is a great coach but he made some very bad calls and UT took advantage of it and came out on top.

Actually, it was the FOUR turnovers that did us in. UT had known and they capitalized on UGA's.

PhAtBoYMr2
10-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Tech is so lame, i cant understand why anyone likes them. The school is lame, there campus is lame, the people up there are lame, there parties are lame, there mascot is lame, and there school colors are lame....

so yeah, LAME school.

man
10-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Tech is so lame, i cant understand why anyone likes them. The school is lame, there campus is lame, the people up there are lame, there parties are lame, there mascot is lame, and there school colors are lame....

so yeah, LAME school.

And you went to school where?

PhAtBoYMr2
10-08-2006, 03:06 PM
And you went to school where?

No but i have 3 good friends that call me everyday ethier wanting to transfer to another school, or tell me how lame it is up there.

man
10-08-2006, 03:10 PM
meh, I went to Georgia Southern last year and I like it much better up here. If you cant find something to do here, there is something wrong with you. But I guess it just depends on the person. I prefer this school because if you get bored with the campus, you step outside and BAM, downtown. At other schools when you get bored you step outside and BAM, rednecks and farmland.

PhAtBoYMr2
10-08-2006, 03:14 PM
meh, I went to Georgia Southern last year and I like it much better up here. If you cant find something to do here, there is something wrong with you. But I guess it just depends on the person. I prefer this school because if you get bored with the campus, you step outside and BAM, downtown. At other schools when you get bored you step outside and BAM, rednecks and farmland.

I agree with ya but i think i have had more fun in downtown athens than in downtown atlanta. And downtown athens has much better atmosphere than downtown atlanta....At 3am in downtown atlanta you may find a couple drunk homless people or prostitutes, 3am downtown athens you may find a couple drunk sorority bitches....lol

I dont really have anything against people that go to tech, tech is made up of mostly geeks and nerds but everytime i go up there i want to go back home

quickdodgeŽ
10-08-2006, 03:20 PM
IMHO, the pronoun "we" is taking the place of the students, fans and players. There would be no football team if there wern't fans to support them.

no disrespect here either, just my opinion

I strongly disagree. "We" don't play the game. "They" play. "We" support. No disrespect taken. It's all good. I'm just speaking literally, lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
10-08-2006, 03:21 PM
No but i have 3 good friends that call me everyday ethier wanting to transfer to another school, or tell me how lame it is up there.

So because 3 of your friends don't like Tech, it is a lame school? Later, QD.

man
10-08-2006, 03:26 PM
I agree with ya but i think i have had more fun in downtown athens than in downtown atlanta. And downtown athens has much better atmosphere than downtown atlanta....At 3am in downtown atlanta you may find a couple drunk homless people or prostitutes, 3am downtown athens you may find a couple drunk sorority bitches....lol

I dont really have anything against people that go to tech, tech is made up of mostly geeks and nerds but everytime i go up there i want to go back home

Well, if you come up here for my fraternity's Halloween party, I'm sure you wouldn't want to go home.

PhAtBoYMr2
10-08-2006, 03:26 PM
So because 3 of your friends don't like Tech, it is a lame school? Later, QD.

No, I already know its a lame school even before they were up there. As far as academics go its a really good school, i heard the professors and classes up there are tough but as far as partying, and the way people act up there....

its a very lame school.

PhAtBoYMr2
10-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Well, if you come up here for my fraternity's Halloween party, I'm sure you wouldn't want to go home.

What frat are you in? And i thought tech didnt have any frat houses or sorority houses.

quickdodgeŽ
10-08-2006, 03:29 PM
i heard

Sounds like you treat the school as if it was the Net. You can't always go by what you heard. Later, QD.

man
10-08-2006, 03:30 PM
What frat are you in? And i thought tech didnt have any frat houses or sorority houses.

Delta Tau Delta, there are about 20 frats but only 6 sororities, haha. But honestly it seems like my frat is the only one that ever has bangin parties, the guys next door have like wine and cheese night :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
10-08-2006, 03:32 PM

Damn I remember going to RUSH week and frat parties at houses back in the late 80's. I just got rid of an old stop sign I took from a frat house during rush week in 1988. Lolol. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
10-08-2006, 03:35 PM
Delta Tau Delta, there are about 20 frats but only 6 sororities, haha. But honestly it seems like my frat is the only one that ever has bangin parties, the guys next door have like wine and cheese night :lmfao:

lol...see i guess my point was made....lame...

who the hell does whine and cheese night? LoL

man
10-08-2006, 03:35 PM
Damn I remember going to RUSH week and frat parties at houses back in the late 80's. I just got rid of an old stop sign I took from a frat house during rush week in 1988. Lolol. Later, QD.

Haha, which houses did you go to?

PhAtBoYMr2
10-08-2006, 03:37 PM

Yeah, alot has changed from back then like standards and academic requirements...im sure it has changed the school greatly

quickdodgeŽ
10-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Shit. This was back in the 80's dude. I don't remember. I just remember going from house to house just off of Techwood. Later, QD.

man
10-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Shit. This was back in the 80's dude. I don't remember. I just remember going from house to house just off of Techwood. Later, QD.

Good stuff, Rush is a blast, but the parties that start once rush is over are killer (well, for my frat they are)

quickdodgeŽ
10-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah, alot has changed from back then like standards and academic requirements...im sure it has changed the school greatly

Well. You seem to always be right, so I'll back out of here now. Later, QD.

Julio
10-08-2006, 04:53 PM
lol @ frat

man
10-08-2006, 04:56 PM
lol @ frat

Why's that?

Boosted S60R
10-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Tech is going to rape UGA this year... hopefully :gay: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Reaper
10-08-2006, 05:42 PM
see my best friend is a beta..and ive only been to there parties and they have been pretty fun. Not the craziest shit and not the most fun ive been to. but I was suprised as to how much fun it was. But he's getting dicked over by the campus/atl. police for some stupid shit. Over all tech's a benge drinking school if ive ever seen one!and they can definitly throw it down if they are feeling it! well the frats ne ways. There are very few good looking girls, and the ones that are there tend to be taken. Which is also why Au and UGA parties tend to be better..but tech's a great school, and I dont wanna take away from it. Im definitly not smart enough to get in, let alone make it through it, which is why I have respect for those who can.

ahmonrah
10-08-2006, 05:43 PM
No, I already know its a lame school even before they were up there. As far as academics go its a really good school, i heard the professors and classes up there are tough but as far as partying, and the way people act up there....

its a very lame school.helped put my girl through tech while in the service, yeah the athletics is ....eh...but she didnt go there to party, or for sports and at 28 making nearly 70k and planning on opening her own C.E. firm i'd have to say, it's a pretty damned good school!!! lol!

i remember one dude she knew wanted to tell me a funny joke and i'm like, "ok."

him(snickering): "ok, ok, so......what's the square root of 64!" (picture nerdy guy with huge smile on his face)

me: "8-something."

him: "yeah, 8-something, like ATE SOMETHING...GET IT??!!"(CUE IN NERDY LAUGHTER)

me: (1,000yd stare) about face, forward march...."omfg..."

man
10-08-2006, 05:50 PM
see my best friend is a beta

:gay: lol just playin, we have a small rivalry with them. It's nothing personal against their guys though. I have two friends that are betas also, they are right across the street from us. Those guys are just a little too frat-tastic for me.

Reaper
10-08-2006, 06:06 PM
:gay: lol just playin, we have a small rivalry with them. It's nothing personal against their guys though. I have two friends that are betas also, they are right across the street from us. Those guys are just a little too frat-tastic for me.

I 100% agree...him and like 5 other guys are much more down to earth. The rest of em I cant stand. Ive never really liked most frat guys just b/c 90% of em are assholes. I guess I dont like em just b/c they arent my thing, which may be immature on my part. Im up there every now and then for parties adn those guys can be just a little too much for me. btw Gt vs. maryland...nice win in the end!

man
10-08-2006, 06:14 PM
I 100% agree...him and like 5 other guys are much more down to earth. The rest of em I cant stand. Ive never really liked most frat guys just b/c 90% of em are assholes. I guess I dont like em just b/c they arent my thing, which may be immature on my part. Im up there every now and then for parties adn those guys can be just a little too much for me. btw Gt vs. maryland...nice win in the end!

Well, next time you're up, stop by the Delt house if you want, it's the older looking one to the left of SAE directly across 4th from Beta and ask for Macia/Mafia.

Reaper
10-08-2006, 07:01 PM
haha aight man will do. preciate it!

Nittanys1
10-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Boss.

Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

ohh man that one was GREAT!

ShooterMcGavin
10-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Tech is a drinking school w/an engineering problem... :goodjob:

Tarzanman
10-08-2006, 07:56 PM
I went to tech, and I went to quite a few parties at other schools (UGA/UF/Emory).

I'll say this... on average the crowd at Tech parties is a little bit less laid back, but I think that is due to there *always* being more guys than girls at the parties. It makes the fellows uptight and the girls switch into princess mode :-) Its almost as bad as compound (j/k... i've never been to compound, but my friends tell me that a majority of the ladies there are all about the ride and the bling).... However, I should point out that the best band parties I went to in college were at Tech.

Tech is an alright school. The education is good. You can leave the school with a diploma and some MAD skillz if you're willing put a lot of work, effort, and time in. You can do that at UGA also, of course... but it takes more deliberate effort to get yourself in a competitive, tough curriculum there.

UGA has a much easier social scene to blend in to... its in a smaller college town with where probably 25% of the people in a club/bar on a given night are UGA students. Tech is in midtown... there are a few favorite hangouts, but they are shared with the rest of Atlanta/Buckhead/etc.

As for the fraternities... there's good and there's bad. I was offered a bid (which surprised the hell out of me, cuz i was only interested in hanging out), but the whole frat thing isn't my cup of tea, so I never went back to that house again (lol).

Anyways, this is what many GaTech fans think about the UGA football program (http://riftwave.net/misc/hldog.wav)

Enjoy :-)

ShooterMcGavin
10-08-2006, 08:14 PM
It makes the fellows uptight and the girls switch into princess mode

what u refer to is TBS, tech bitch syndrome, where every girl on campus thinks they're the hottest shit around just cuz girls are in high demand there :goodjob:

GTScoob
10-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Lol at the frats. They're only fun for showing up and starting a riot and seeing how many drunkasses it takes to pull me out of there. You all should come to one of my parties, we had way more girls than guys last night over here and everybody was throwing down, maybe 1/4 of the party was Tech people.

Tech is going to stomp UGA this year, sorry guys. We should be able to beat Clemson again, hopefully I'll be at that game.

man
10-08-2006, 10:00 PM
let me know when you have a party

GTScoob
10-09-2006, 02:42 AM
let me know when you have a party

If you're ever around Home Park stop by and say hey, I park right in front of my house (Center St) and most weekend nights we'll have people over before or after going out to the clubs, bars, or house parties.

man
10-09-2006, 08:48 AM
If you're ever around Home Park stop by and say hey, I park right in front of my house (Center St) and most weekend nights we'll have people over before or after going out to the clubs, bars, or house parties.

Awesome, I'll definitely stop by one night. If you see a red FC Turbo, it's me.

Ruiner
11-25-2006, 06:15 PM
Lol at the frats. They're only fun for showing up and starting a riot and seeing how many drunkasses it takes to pull me out of there. You all should come to one of my parties, we had way more girls than guys last night over here and everybody was throwing down, maybe 1/4 of the party was Tech people.

Tech is going to stomp UGA this year, sorry guys. We should be able to beat Clemson again, hopefully I'll be at that game.

Wrong

ShooterMcGavin
11-25-2006, 06:27 PM
^^^hmm, how predictable...why don't you raise buck belue from the dead and start him next yr too?

Boosted S60R
11-26-2006, 10:27 AM
UGA won just like i said ahahahahahahaahahaah

BTLFED
11-26-2006, 11:29 AM
I honestly don't give two shits about any college foot ball. If I was going to root for any team, it would be USC.

Mike Lowrey
11-26-2006, 11:38 AM
UF > UGA & Tech

man
11-26-2006, 01:57 PM
UF > UGA & Tech
:werd: I go to Tech but I'm a Gator for life.

ahmonrah
11-26-2006, 09:44 PM

Boss.

Later, QD..........and how UGA people get back at GT people
http://www.dailynexus.com/story_images/2005-05-27/LRudser27may05-protest2.jpg or
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/geo/galleries/m-footbl-112605b/uga_gatech_031-lg.jpg