PDA

View Full Version : Everyones a photographer

JITB
10-07-2006, 02:22 PM
is photography the cool thing to do.. or is it just that fun?

Slowboy
10-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Fun

Julio
10-07-2006, 02:29 PM
lol.. I really wanted to this a few years ago. There was hardly anyone out there. I had shitty cameras and all. have to start somewhere.

And the all of sudden a few people started doing it and shit.. I said, fuck it. I suck.. they were good as shit.

But yeah, i see what your saying though.

Bballjamal
10-07-2006, 02:35 PM
the ladies love it.........

seriously haha! What's a faster way to fill your cell with banging ass females that you kick it with every weekend....

but other than that, it gives me something to do, and is good money on the side :yes:

TeeJay
10-07-2006, 02:47 PM
teach me masters of the photography universe

The Golden Child
10-07-2006, 02:56 PM
naked women ??

PhAtBoYMr2
10-07-2006, 03:00 PM
the ladies love it.........

seriously haha! What's a faster way to fill your cell with banging ass females that you kick it with every weekend....

but other than that, it gives me something to do, and is good money on the side :yes:

i never noticed your sig, but that man on the left looks like hes got boobs

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-07-2006, 03:28 PM
LIRL..

it is true.. bandwagon'esque

Nemesis
10-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Back about a year or two ago, it really was just me, Matt (Ga_teg) , and Walker that really posted our stuff. Hell even matt was using a point and shoot camera.

Then soon after, Brady and a ton of others decided to hop on the bandwagon. I remember even taking photos for Brady when he first got his car (Tiburon) 4 -5 years ago :doh:

Now dont get me wrong, that's definitly cool to see all these photos and there is some talent on here, but usually what happens is someone takes their parents camera or something, goes and takes a picture of their car upside down, they all of a sudden feel like they became Ansel Adams. IA is a great place to post your stuff but dont plan on making a million bucks off of doing car photoshoots. There are way too many others around that offer free photoshoots, even though they are sub par quality. But hey if they are happy with them, that is all that matters, is when the customer is happy and not having spent a dime.

Personally im going a different direction with my second career in this business, and it is definitly profitable. :)

Just my 2 cents. This was not an attack towards anyone person so dont get it twisted like I know how some of you all do.

JITB
10-07-2006, 04:30 PM
i remember when it was like 2 ppl taking pictures, with digi cams..

i tihnk the word photoshoot is overused

The Golden Child
10-07-2006, 04:30 PM

its a girl mark .. lolz

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-07-2006, 04:31 PM
some people on here know how to take some good pictures

Fast Shadow
10-07-2006, 04:39 PM
I've been doing photography for most of my life. I think it would be cool if everyone did it.

JITB
10-07-2006, 04:39 PM
some people on here know how to take some good pictures

definatly... :camera:

A.P. Photography
10-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Back about a year or two ago, it really was just me, Matt (Ga_teg) , and Walker that really posted our stuff. Hell even matt was using a point and shoot camera.

Then soon after, Brady and a ton of others decided to hop on the bandwagon. I remember even taking photos for Brady when he first got his car (Tiburon) 4 -5 years ago :doh:

Now dont get me wrong, that's definitly cool to see all these photos and there is some talent on here, but usually what happens is someone takes their parents camera or something, goes and takes a picture of their car upside down, they all of a sudden feel like they became Ansel Adams. IA is a great place to post your stuff but dont plan on making a million bucks off of doing car photoshoots. There are way too many others around that offer free photoshoots, even though they are sub par quality. But hey if they are happy with them, that is all that matters, is when the customer is happy and not having spent a dime.

Personally im going a different direction with my second career in this business, and it is definitly profitable. :)

Just my 2 cents. This was not an attack towards anyone person so dont get it twisted like I know how some of you all do.

Yep, started off with a Canon A70 then went to the Nikon 8700 that you bought, to the DSLR. I only do car shoots now when the models bug me for them or I have a client who is paying me to shoot the car.

I agree there are some on here that have some skills but I agree with pretty much everything you said George.

Fast Shadow
10-07-2006, 05:09 PM
:boobies: :boobies: + :camera: = :bump:

A.P. Photography
10-07-2006, 05:20 PM
^^ lol

quickdodgeŽ
10-07-2006, 05:24 PM
i tihnk the word photoshoot is overused

Boy do I agree. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
10-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Back about a year or two ago, it really was just me, Matt (Ga_teg) , and Walker that really posted our stuff.

I remember more Walker posting. Then Matt and Jaime joined in. Then you. Then Brady and a host of others. Later, QD.

toph
10-08-2006, 09:30 AM
I guess digital makes it easier for more people to get into it...but yeah I started out with a tiny sony dsc-u20...no zoom and couldn't do long exposures

from there I worked my way up

Bballjamal
10-08-2006, 09:35 AM

:lmfao: That's terrible....