PDA

View Full Version : hyper blinker

2000_si_punk
10-07-2006, 12:37 PM
i ordered a hyper blinker for my car a month ago and still have not recieved it. i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

bigdare23
10-07-2006, 12:38 PM
what the hell is that?

2.0civic
10-07-2006, 12:38 PM
what is a "hyper blinker" and who did you order it from and where?

2000_si_punk
10-07-2006, 12:43 PM
www.hyperblinker.com
i have seen a few people with it and i wanted to do minor cosmetic upgrades...

2.0civic
10-07-2006, 12:45 PM
www.hyperblinker.com (http://www.hyperblinker.com/)
i have seen a few people with it and i wanted to do minor cosmetic upgrades...

"cosmetic upgrade" is a oxymoron...

Wal-Mart
10-07-2006, 01:04 PM
just pull one of your blinker bulbs..preferably the front..because more people see the rears... and then you'll have your hyper blinker.

Julio
10-07-2006, 01:20 PM
ricer.

BTLFED
10-07-2006, 02:48 PM
A hyper blinker? Bahahahahahhaha! :lmfao:

The answer to your question is no, no one here has had that problem because we aren't douchebag ricers that waste money on something so retarded. You got one of those electric superchargers too? :lmfao: :lmfao:

Rican219
10-07-2006, 02:51 PM
OH MY GHEY!

Bballjamal
10-07-2006, 02:54 PM
I've always referred to the fast blinking blinkers as ricer blinkers...... :dunno:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-07-2006, 03:30 PM
thats probably why you haven't gotten them yet....

they scammed you ricer!

quickdodgeŽ
10-07-2006, 05:11 PM
You got one of those electric superchargers too? :lmfao: :lmfao:

I don't think so. But I do believe that he has one of those inline computer chips. Later, QD.

koukis14
10-07-2006, 07:19 PM
I thought those were just resistors in a fancy package to make the relay think a bulb is missing.

quickdodgeŽ
10-07-2006, 07:27 PM
I thought those were just resistors in a fancy package to make the relay think a bulb is missing.

Oh no. This is an intricate series of relays and wiring that is usually only installed by official JDM or APC personnel. You have to remove the dashboard and unhook all you turn signals and re-wire the odometer to trick it into thinking it's not going so far as fast thus making the ECU think you are slowing down for turn which, in turn, assumes you will use your turn signal and then it sends the signal to one of 5 relays to be ready for the blinker switch to be used to send the series of blinks at an abnormal rate of speed to the lights of your blinkers; therefore causing the driver of the car to appear to be straight from Japan with an awesome ride and an instant chick magnet.

Later, QD.

BTLFED
10-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Oh no. This is an intricate series of relays and wiring that is usually only installed by official JDM or APC personnel. You have to remove the dashboard and unhook all you turn signals and re-wire the odometer to trick it into thinking it's not going so far as fast thus making the ECU think you are slowing down for turn which, in turn, assumes you will use your turn signal and then it sends the signal to one of 5 relays to be ready for the blinker switch to be used to send the series of blinks at an abnormal rate of speed to the lights of your blinkers; therefore causing the driver of the car to appear to be straight from Japan with an awesome ride and an instant chick magnet.

Later, QD.

Yeah, what he said! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Rep awarded! :goodjob:

koukis14
10-07-2006, 07:31 PM

Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

MMMM I have a sudden craving for rice.

BTLFED
10-07-2006, 07:31 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

MMMM I have a sudden craving for rice.

Steamed or fried? :lmfao:

koukis14
10-07-2006, 07:32 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodgeŽ again.

Why can't I rep anybody? You guys are putting up too many funny posts.

BTLFED
10-07-2006, 07:34 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodgeŽ again.

Why can't I rep anybody? You guys are putting up too many funny posts.

WTF?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to koukis14 again.

I don't remember what I repped you for already LIRL

HyPer50
10-08-2006, 01:18 AM
I didn't see a pic or vid of the "hyper blinker..." but I did find it funny under the "Why do people buy Hyper Blinker" and listed as a reason was "To look COOL!"... ya... nuff said.

2.0civic
10-08-2006, 01:20 AM
Did you send money to Nigeria???