PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ some ppl on EBAY

TeeJay
10-06-2006, 12:47 PM
here is a message i got from someone about the phone im selling...cant ppl come up with a diff country than Nigeria when looking to scam someone?? i mean almost every scam i hear about involves Nigeria, lol

Dear Seller,
My name is Sean Bruce from sherman Texas,I came across your advert for the sale of this Phone and I really want to buy it for my wife who was sent to Nigeria for an official assignment by her company,She told me to get her this particular type of Phone.So i will pay you $370.00 for the Phone and i have call the post office now,they told me it will only cost $30.00 to send the Phone to Nigeria Total of $400.00 altogether. I will make your payment via Money Order Delivery,Pls get back to me with the following,
1) Your full name,contact address your email address for me to go ahead with your payment Asap,
You can reply me to [email protected]

TeeJay
10-06-2006, 03:14 PM
LOLOL, now i got this one...

Q: Hello friend,My name is Jerry Jack, its nice to come accross your item.I will love to purchase your item listed on ebay for my son who is currently in West Africa for a Birthday Gift whose address is Kayode Ehinlaye, SW9/1010a, No 8, Alade Street, Adeoyo Road, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria, 23402. You can check my feedback so as to know more about me. I will be happy if you could accept my offer for this item which is $500 USD for the item and its shipping to him in West Africa, and i will want the item to be shipped via EMS Speed post for fast delivery.I will be sending the money to you through my Paypal account in which the money will be credited to your account, so kindly send me your paypal account email where you want the money to be credited so as to make the payment.Thanks and i will be expecting your mail asap.Get back to me through my email address which is [email protected].

Sammich
10-06-2006, 03:16 PM
i almost got got w/ the same thing, but dude messed up when he said that he was going to send the money after ward..what a douche

Sammich
10-06-2006, 03:16 PM
btw its the same template, they just change names, they always claiming to be from out of the country

TeeJay
10-06-2006, 03:30 PM
i know lol, its always nigeria...do they not know me?? KKK bitches

Sammich
10-06-2006, 03:32 PM
i know lol, its always nigeria...do they not know me?? KKK bitches

:lmfao: :lmfao: i wish i woulda remembered u i coulda used u to hang them niggas..tryna jip they own kind...WTF:lmfao: :lmfao:

RandomGuy
10-06-2006, 03:33 PM
why do all scammers have 2 first names

TeeJay
10-06-2006, 03:34 PM
why dont you tell us Niger??

RandomGuy
10-06-2006, 03:47 PM
did you just call me a nigger?

Sammich
10-06-2006, 03:48 PM
naw niger..niger is a river..*scratches head* i think

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-06-2006, 04:04 PM
fuck them scammers !

TeeJay
10-06-2006, 04:28 PM
airbrcak, whyd you steal steveo's avatar??

RISKYB
10-06-2006, 08:06 PM
here's one, i work at a car dealership and i had someone call and wanted me to sell and ship them four thousand spark plugs to nigeria, get real man and their for a frickin kia