PDA

View Full Version : one last fling.. (from a guys prospective)

The Ren
10-06-2006, 10:29 AM
My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me. It was her beautiful younger sister.
My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra less. One day, "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations, she was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.
Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me." I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs.
When she reached the top, she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.
I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.
Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!
With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said, "we are very happy that you have passed our little test.....we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."
And the moral of this story is:
Always keep your condoms in your car........

BluesClues
10-06-2006, 10:31 AM
sorry but REPOST!!!

TeeJay
10-06-2006, 10:31 AM
HOLY SHIT, i hope i never get in that predicament, lol

TeeJay
10-06-2006, 10:32 AM
i would fail that test with flying colors

Stormhammer
10-06-2006, 10:38 AM
^^ LOL reps for that reply

Brandon C
10-06-2006, 10:38 AM
WOW THAT IS SO NOT TRUE......

But I enjoyed the read...Good Post..Never seen it..

Sibious
10-06-2006, 10:43 AM
thanks for heads up, ill make sure to look out the front door/ window b4 i go up. haha

Sammich
10-06-2006, 10:44 AM
i would fail that test with flying colors

x2

sorry but REPOST!!!

x10

dereksi
10-06-2006, 11:00 AM
not bad but...

Sammich
10-06-2006, 11:03 AM
the world may never know

Mr_Mischif
10-06-2006, 11:12 PM
My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me. It was her beautiful younger sister.
My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra less. One day, "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations, she was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.
Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me." I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs.
When she reached the top, she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.
I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.
Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!
With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said, "we are very happy that you have passed our little test.....we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."
And the moral of this story is:
Always keep your condoms in your car........

Because I like to fuck with people, I woulda went in there and told her "While I do realize that a lot of men are unfaithful, we have been together for over a year, and I've had a lot of chances to do a lot of beautiful women, but I've decided against because it would break her heart, and by testing me, you're just buying into the stereotype that all men are dogs, and if this dishonesty is what our marriage will be built on, then I don't think I should marry her." then walk back out to the front and kiss the girl and say "I think you need to have a talk with your sister, she's a bit of a slut." and get in my car and drive away. Teach that bitch to try me...

SixSquared
10-06-2006, 11:13 PM
Behold, the Repost of Ren

AB3dj
10-06-2006, 11:23 PM
hey karen! :D

The Ren
10-07-2006, 12:02 AM
^ Hi??

SixSquared
10-07-2006, 12:32 AM
Hi Karen! I have pics of your whip from Nizzopi!

The Ren
10-07-2006, 02:19 AM
post em..

aaronfelipe
10-07-2006, 02:20 AM
Myspce bulletin?

con
10-07-2006, 07:34 AM
lol, I was thinking it was a setup...

RISKYB
10-07-2006, 09:19 AM
hahaha....that was pretty good