PDA

View Full Version : Phew....

con
10-06-2006, 08:50 AM
It's over, a Fiscal Yearly Report that I have been creating for my Department for the past month and a half is finally completed and presented to the Board. I have only worked for them during the last quarter of the fiscal year. This made it a bit tedious in locating information, getting other sections to cooperate and then effectively piecing it together in a format conducive to the likes of people who have been part of the organization 20 or more years. I'm still baffled as to why they would trust something to this magnitude in a fairly new person's hands. Being that I am a logical thinker and don't like to take risks, I felt as if it were a make or break type opportunity. With so many managerial and structural changes around this place anything is possible. I hate politics but now the game is on.

Hopefully knocking this out will get me a good footing in the works of a nice move up the corporate ladder. Something I definitely need sooner than later. Hard to start over at the bottom and work your way back up.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-06-2006, 09:38 AM
It's over, a Fiscal Yearly Report that I have been creating for my Department for the past month and a half is finally completed and presented to the Board. I have only worked for them during the last quarter of the fiscal year. This made it a bit tedious in locating information, getting other sections to cooperate and then effectively piecing it together in a format conducive to the likes of people who have been part of the organization 20 or more years. I'm still baffled as to why they would trust something to this magnitude in a fairly new person's hands. Being that I am a logical thinker and don't like to take risks, I felt as if it were a make or break type opportunity. With so many managerial and structural changes around this place anything is possible. I hate politics but now the game is on.

Hopefully knocking this out will get me a good footing in the works of a nice move up the corporate ladder. Something I definitely need sooner than later. Hard to start over at the bottom and work your way back up.
Well congrats and Good luck!!! Believe me I feel u when it comes to the whole being trusted with something big and wondering why...But I am glad u finished..

It was nice meeting u at Mako's. Sorry I didnt stay very long. :(

TeeJay
10-06-2006, 09:40 AM
congratufuckinlations

con
10-06-2006, 10:20 AM
thanks.......

slowlybtngu: it was also nice to meet you. Mako's was dead, however I did get a few good laughs at the suits being the ultimate pervs.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-06-2006, 10:31 AM
thanks.......

slowlybtngu: it was also nice to meet you. Mako's was dead, however I did get a few good laughs at the suits being the ultimate pervs.
Ahh..Yeah, I love that they get more of the swing dances than the younger guys..Gotta love it. Lol!

SLOWLYbtngU
10-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Curious----> Where do u work? What do u do?

Sibious
10-06-2006, 10:47 AM
awsome, im taking an accouting cousre now and learning how to do dif reports and staments and that shit is hard. i couldnt even imagine a corpations report would be. Congrads man

LiL PaKi
10-06-2006, 10:56 AM
awsome, im taking an accouting cousre now and learning how to do dif reports and staments and that shit is hard. i couldnt even imagine a corpations report would be. Congrads man

which accounting are u taking? and what school do u go to ?

LiL PaKi
10-06-2006, 11:47 AM
Curious----> Where do u work? What do u do?

ditto...

con
10-06-2006, 01:08 PM
nothing special - Contracts Admininstrator for the County Gov'ment