PDA

View Full Version : Did something crazy...

Master Shake
10-06-2006, 08:26 AM
Actually got out of class early and went to the Varsity Meet last night. Is it always that packed? and are there always retards eating up tires to look cool?

babygurl
10-06-2006, 08:28 AM
yes there always stupid ass's burning tires to look cool....fucking faggots actually

Mr_Mischif
10-06-2006, 08:29 AM
Of course; there will always be ricers as long as APC and MOMO are still open.

Master Shake
10-06-2006, 08:35 AM
ha! that shit was funny. i actually went up there cause i thought it wouldn't be so many fags roastin tires like its something to prove. i was gonna see if i could find anyone on here and meet them for the first time and to see what kind of cars people try building, seen some nice ones and some horrible ones. i live about an hour, hour and a half away from the varsity so for me to go up there, is surprising. seen a lot of people from here though, and ran into SPOOLIN on the way back. Actually, past him on the interstate...then again on 411 highway (had to stop to get gas and he passed me). but i think whenever i get my classes taken care of, or if i get out early again, i would like to meet someone the people on here and see the rides they got and so they can see the ride i got. well, at least my DD.

Ran
10-06-2006, 08:41 AM
Of course; there will always be ricers as long as APC and MOMO are still open.APC is crap, but what's wrong with MOMO? :???: