PDA

View Full Version : I will never, EVER go to the Varsity again

kendogg
10-06-2006, 12:05 AM
so umm, yeah, apparently EVERRY SINGLE FUCKING CAR on the upper deck got towed at like, 9:30. Fuck that place, fuck that meet spot, the food sucks balls as well. My car doesn't even have 100 miles on it, and it got towed. I hope that shithole burns to the fucking ground.

Bajjani
10-06-2006, 12:07 AM
umm
sucks dude

aaronfelipe
10-06-2006, 12:07 AM
How did they know who was dinning there or not?

abdullah9018
10-06-2006, 12:08 AM
but look at the bright side the burnouts were cool

Bballjamal
10-06-2006, 12:09 AM
I saw you there bro! Sucks at what happened! I got there after 10:00 or so and saw you talking to a couple people looking pretty pissed! Hope you get it back soon!

Allstar3.8T
Thats what happens when people meet there, act like fools, AND do spend $$ there. It was bound to happen, Sux it was you, but the writing has been on the walls that this was coming for over a year.
Sorry again,
GC

kendogg
How did they know who was dinning there or not?

They dind't care, they towed every single god damned car. Apparently, there is 1 small sign that says Varsity Customer Parkign Only. 1 Hour Limit. Apparently, that was their justification after they closed it off so peeps couldn't get up there. Allowing burnout competitions and all kinds of other stupid bullshit but towing cars on the upper deck. Fuck that joint.

aaronfelipe
10-06-2006, 12:10 AM
Glad I didn't go.

Hulud
im sorry for your car but it just goes to show the V aint playin around

dont be a cheap ass, pay the $5

abdullah9018
They dind't care, they towed every single god damned car. Apparently, there is 1 small sign that says Varsity Customer Parkign Only. 1 Hour Limit. Apparently, that was their justification after they closed it off so peeps couldn't get up there. Allowing burnout competitions and all kinds of other stupid bullshit but towing cars on the upper deck. Fuck that joint.
dam but thanks for the info

2.0civic
10-06-2006, 12:16 AM
Where wasthis sign cause they closed it off and what if you are IN the V?? i think someone should write the owner and be like " i was there with family and my vehicle was towed. i was patronizing your restaruant(i know i mispelled it but i dont care) and my car got towed"

1SICKLEX
10-06-2006, 12:21 AM
If people just park there on the deck, don't buy food and think the Varsity should let them park, you don't understand business.
The parking lot upstairs especially is for customers.

If you bought food, I feel bad, maybe you should show a reciept or something to management and get reiumbursed. For people that think its a RIGHT to park for free at a business establishment, you run the risk of getting towed!

RandomGuy
so umm, yeah, apparently EVERRY SINGLE FUCKING CAR on the upper deck got towed at like, 9:30. Fuck that place, fuck that meet spot, the food sucks balls as well. My car doesn't even have 100 miles on it, and it got towed. I hope that shithole burns to the fucking ground.
my bad man... I think it was kind of my fault :( The top deck was full, and they wouldnt let me up,) so i called my uncle (who works with the owner) And told him to ask them to let me up since it was full. Next thing you know he calls the owner of the property lease and he calls me and asks why its full so i tell him. 1 hour later the tow trucks roll in. Sorry

1SICKLEX
And I was there from 5:30 to 9:30 last month and had no problems. hell I was posting on here from my PDA giving updates.

Not sure why they tripped this time.

Hulud
10-06-2006, 12:22 AM
For people that think its a RIGHT to park for free at a business establishment, you run the risk of getting towed!
touche

who do you think pays for the land?

Hulud
10-06-2006, 12:23 AM
my bad man... I think it was kind of my fault :( The top deck was full, and they wouldnt let me up,) so i called my uncle (who works with the owner) And told him to ask them to let me up since it was full. Next thing you know he calls the owner of the property lease and he calls me and asks why its full so i tell him. 1 hour later the tow trucks roll in. Sorry
bwahahahahhaahhahaha :lmfao:

Infinite
10-06-2006, 12:39 AM
there is a simple way to prevent this. make sure your car is low enough that they cant tow it. lol
or do what i do, back into a sloping space so your front bumper basically hugs asphalt

Hulud
10-06-2006, 12:40 AM
or why not pay $5?

damn some of you are cheap as fuck

Infinite
10-06-2006, 12:41 AM
i always get food when i go there... lots of it
and i make sure to sit by my car when eating, so the cops see me and know i paid to be there

bigdare23
10-06-2006, 12:44 AM
I hate to tell you buddy but you got

:smileowne

1SICKLEX
10-06-2006, 12:46 AM
i always get food when i go there... lots of it
and i make sure to sit by my car when eating, so the cops see me and know i paid to be there
Bingo. I leave reciepts on my dash and make it OBVIOUS, I am a patron...

Infinite
10-06-2006, 12:48 AM
yea, if the cups and shit in/on my car arent a deadgive away, i dont know what is.
i might put a big sign on my windshield that says "i bought food... fuck off" or something

kendogg
10-06-2006, 01:16 AM
IDK. I just think it's bullshit. I did buy food, but dind't think to keep my reciept. I didn't think I'd get fucked over there. Hell, my car is NOTHING special. Its an '07 Jeep Compass, bone stock, like I said, less than 100 miles on it. Some chick that her and her man were nice enough to give me a ride to the impound lot, her '06 Chevy aveo got towed as well. Unfortunately, without my reciept, I prolly have no legal basis to fight it with now. Even if, I don't think they care, I think the varsity hates all the cars there. I'd be willing to bet that is their worst business night of the month.

ShooterMcGavin
10-06-2006, 08:17 AM
i was patronizing your restaruant(i know i mispelled it but i dont care) and my car got towed"

haha, just thought i'd point out the irony that is you correctly spelling patronizing but incorrectly spelling misspelled :D :goodjob:

Hulud
10-06-2006, 08:18 AM
haha, just thought i'd point out the irony that is you correctly spelling patronizing but incorrectly spelling misspelled :D :goodjob:
he meant he misspelled restaurant

ShooterMcGavin
10-06-2006, 08:19 AM
IDK. I just think it's bullshit. I did buy food, but dind't think to keep my reciept. I didn't think I'd get fucked over there. Hell, my car is NOTHING special. Its an '07 Jeep Compass, bone stock, like I said, less than 100 miles on it. Some chick that her and her man were nice enough to give me a ride to the impound lot, her '06 Chevy aveo got towed as well. Unfortunately, without my reciept, I prolly have no legal basis to fight it with now. Even if, I don't think they care, I think the varsity hates all the cars there. I'd be willing to bet that is their worst business night of the month.

did you pay for it with a credit card? if you did then you could always use your statement?

either way this shit is fucked up that they towed everyone shit w/o question. was anyone up there while this was happening and prevented their vehicle from being towed? guess i'm now REALLY glad i didn't go (cuz i was going to park there, of course i was going to eat there as well, but it doesn't seem like that mattered anyway).

ShooterMcGavin
10-06-2006, 08:20 AM
he meant he misspelled restaurant
oh, well then the irony is still there, just for the fact that he misspelled both restaurant and misspelled :D

B16a2 Civic
10-06-2006, 08:26 AM
when did thsi happen?

BTEC
10-06-2006, 08:26 AM
I DAMN NEAR KICKED THIS DUDES ASS WHO WAS BOUT TO PUT A BOOT ON MY SHIT LIKE THE FIRST NIGHT I WENT THERE. HE SCREAMING "MOVE IT OR PAY!!" IM LIKE KUTHAFUKUH U BETTER TURN UR VOLUME DWN AND REALIZE WTF IM THINKING BOUT DOING TO YOU. IF YAWL WANT SOMEBODY TO PAY SET UP A BOOTH WHERE U HAVE TO PAY WHEN U GET OR SOMETHING. I AINT BOUT TO RUN AROUND WITH $5 IN MY HAND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE OR WHO TO PAY. ESPECIALLY HOW GAY THE V IS NE WAY.

EVERYBODY WANTS TO REV THEIR SHIT UP. EVERYBODY THINKS BURNOUTS JUST CAME OUT. AND TOO MANY YOUNG PPL FOR ME. I DNT MIND GOING TO CHILL AND TALK TO PPL I HAENT SEEN IN A WHILE AND MEET UP WITH PPL TO BUY PARTS OR WHATEVER BUT THE REST OF THE SHIT IF POINTLESS.

Jimmy B
10-06-2006, 10:17 AM
this is why i havent gone to the varsity but one time this year(feb)... its GHEY, to many STOOPID kids... makes the guys/girls that are mature about everything look dumb...

and yes,.. im talking about 90% of you dumb kids on here

HvyArms
10-06-2006, 10:58 AM
I parked up top, didnt get towed. At ten I moved my car, and parked on that slope by the rails, didnt pay or get harrassed. Sucks for those who did get towed though, it's wild because I thought I saw tow lights up on the deck at one point but that was around 11 or so. ah well.

JennB
10-06-2006, 11:01 AM
^^ We saw you drive by.

HvyArms
10-06-2006, 11:03 AM
^^ We saw you drive by.

did you? I was being ass ass last night, driving around for no reason. I was restless, and my car was dirty. and I had a few friends with me, who were happy to be there, but wanted to fight people lol. I had fun last night though, just couldnt stay in one place. I saw the Miata, but not the Mini.

JennB
10-06-2006, 11:08 AM
We didn't take the MINI, just the Miata. We were by it for most of the night.

HvyArms
10-06-2006, 11:11 AM
We didn't take the MINI, just the Miata. We were by it for most of the night.

Sorry, I intended to stop and say hey. I didnt talk to any of the people I had come to see, blah

JennB
10-06-2006, 11:14 AM
I'm sure we'll be there next month... making fun of ricers and watching Civics scrape on the curb.

2.0civic
10-06-2006, 11:14 AM

id like to point out the fact that i also put next to it (i know its mispelled) so i really dont give a shit about irony, lol.

HvyArms
10-06-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm sure we'll be there next month... making fun of ricers and watching Civics scrape on the curb.

LOLOL THATS ALWAYS FUN TO WATCH

Ruiner
10-06-2006, 11:39 AM
I remember when that officer threatened to have me towed as I was walking out with a Varsity drink in hand. Oh man, I was in tears...

What an interesting conversation that he and I had...

Officer - "You are about to get towed; move your car!"

me - "I will when I get done drinking my drink... As you just watched us exit the Varsity..."

Officer - "I don't care. You need to move! I am towing all of these vehicles."

me - "Well, it wouldn't be nice to tow a paying customer now would it?"

Officer - "I'll have you know that the impound fees are expensive..."

me - "Officer, look at the car. I think that I can afford it..."

Officer - "It will be your word against mine..."

me - "That's fine. Do what you gotta do...:)"

Officer - "Arg, just move your car..."

Those that were there watched this go down... So fucking funny.

RISKYB
10-06-2006, 11:39 AM
DAMN, im glad i didnt go

JennB
10-06-2006, 11:40 AM
It was odd, the drop off that's all messed up right down below the wall was like a Civic trap last night. I mean lots of cars went over it but I swear every Civic was on the verge of getting stuck :lmfao:

2.0civic
10-06-2006, 11:43 AM
I remember when that officer threatened to have me towed as I was walking out with a Varsity drink in hand. Oh man, I was in tears...

What an interesting conversation that he and I had...

Officer - "You are about to get towed; move your car!"

me - "I will when I get done drinking my drink... As you just watched us exit the Varsity..."

Officer - "I don't care. You need to move! I am towing all of these vehicles."

me - "Well, it wouldn't be nice to tow a paying customer now would it?"

Officer - "I'll have you know that the impound fees are expensive..."

me - "Officer, look at the car. I think that I can afford it..."

Officer - "It will be your word against mine..."

me - "That's fine. Do what you gotta do...:)"

Officer - "Arg, just move your car..."

Those that were there watched this go down... So fucking funny.

LOL, yeah thats like if you tow my car, im probably not around it or able to see lights meaning AKA im inside

Ruiner
10-06-2006, 12:06 PM
LOL, yeah thats like if you tow my car, im probably not around it or able to see lights meaning AKA im inside

I'm trying to remember who was there. I think that Collins was and perhaps a few others. Seriously, it was funny seeing the cop back down like that...

Knowing your rights and using them > *