PDA

View Full Version : I love my job

The Ren
10-05-2006, 10:42 PM
In the past two days I have got to meet Todd McClure, DeAngelo Hall, Micheal Jenkins, and Derek Rackley(who has been traded to the seahawks).. they are all very down to earth guys and have some of the sweetest dogs...

Mr_Mischif
10-06-2006, 08:05 AM
...orly?

babygurl
10-06-2006, 08:06 AM
aww thats awesome girl :)

The Ren
10-06-2006, 08:12 AM
It was really cool.. but I decided against asking for autographs for the simple fact I figured on their weekend off at the vet they wouldnt wanna be bothered.. DeAngelo Hall and Micheal Jenkins dogs come in all the time.. but I think Ive only seen them in there one other time.. usually their wives or other fam members drop off their pets.. since I hurt my shoulder I have been at the front desk so I have gotten to meet alot more people.. I know alot of the winder/braselton pd now too.. good guys..

Princess12
10-06-2006, 08:35 AM
It was really cool.. but I decided against asking for autographs for the simple fact I figured on their weekend off at the vet they wouldnt wanna be bothered.. DeAngelo Hall and Micheal Jenkins dogs come in all the time.. but I think Ive only seen them in there one other time.. usually their wives or other fam members drop off their pets.. since I hurt my shoulder I have been at the front desk so I have gotten to meet alot more people.. I know alot of the winder/braselton pd now too.. good guys..

That's really cool... DeAngelo Hall has been in our shop several times. He really is a cool guy. I've also become good friends with Braselton/Winder/Hoschton Police Department, and you're right.... they're all pretty good people.

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-06-2006, 08:37 AM
Tell DeAngelo next time that his buddy Algae Crumpler needs to put some glue on his f*ing hands and to stop dropping the damn ball!

Princess12
10-06-2006, 08:39 AM
Tell DeAngelo next time that his buddy Algae Crumpler needs to put some glue on his f*ing hands and to stop dropping the damn ball!

Lol... :lmfao: I'll be sure to tell him next time I see him.