PDA

View Full Version : Quick rant for me

twkg
10-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Loganville Police are without at doubt the most rediculous people to deal with. First, I get pulled over at around 10pm last month for Failure to signal lane change. Let's start with the fact that I used my damn signal. I always do. I know better than to screw up in Loganville. Then let's add on that there was ABSOLUTELY NOBODY where we were at the time and he put Medium Traffic on the ticket.

I will admit to possibly cutting him off. Only because my Driver's side mirror is busted from a situation that happened about a week and a half before. However, I looked back and saw nobody. I even apologized to him if that was the case.

Then he tells me all I have to do is call up Logaville and they'll give me the amount of the fine over the phone. I call up and they tell me that they can't tell me my fine because I'm under 21. I have to bring a parent.

You can go to war when you're 18, but you can't recieve a fine on a ticket that you, yourself got when you're 20?

Now I'm off to court. I'll post what happens.

/rant.

Sammich
10-05-2006, 12:29 PM
Loganville Police are without at doubt the most ridiculous people to deal with. First, I get pulled over at around 10pm last month for Failure to signal lane change. Let's start with the fact that I used my damn signal. I always do. I know better than to screw up in Loganville. Then let's add on that there was ABSOLUTELY NOBODY where we were at the time and he put Medium Traffic on the ticket.

I will admit to possibly cutting him off. Only because my Driver's side mirror is busted from a situation that happened about a week and a half before. However, I looked back and saw nobody. I even apologized to him if that was the case.

Then he tells me all I have to do is call up Logaville and they'll give me the amount of the fine over the phone. I call up and they tell me that they can't tell me my fine because I'm under 21. I have to bring a parent.

You can go to war when you're 18, but you can't recieve a fine on a ticket that you, yourself got when you're 20?

/rant.

:goodjob:

Hulud
sucks

dodgekota
Loganville Police are without at doubt the most rediculous people to deal with. First, I get pulled over at around 10pm last month for Failure to signal lane change. Let's start with the fact that I used my damn signal. I always do. I know better than to screw up in Loganville. Then let's add on that there was ABSOLUTELY NOBODY where we were at the time and he put Medium Traffic on the ticket.

/rant.

LOGANVILLE POLICE FTL! They suck ass... they'll pull you over for looking like an idiot just so they can get the ticket money...

Sammich

/rant.

a rapper mentioned something like that i think, but i think he mentioned beer instead

HalfBaked
10-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Worst rant ever.

You're a douche.

dodgekota
10-05-2006, 12:31 PM
Worst rant ever.

You're a douche.

kennesaw police arnt that bad... hell, i got pulled over in kennesaw... they put me in cuffs, and put in the back of the car... then told me my brother told them to do it as a joke...

loganville police... theyve got somthin stuck up there ass in a hole new kinda hurt.

Hulud
10-05-2006, 12:33 PM
kennesaw police arnt that bad... hell, i got pulled over in kennesaw... they put me in cuffs, and put in the back of the car... then told me my brother told them to do it as a joke...

loganville police... theyve got somthin stuck up there ass in a hole new kinda hurt.
nah cobbs the worst, whats cobb stand for?

and also who all cheated on their entrance exams?

yea, thought so lol

dereksi
10-05-2006, 12:34 PM
nah cobbs the worst, whats cobb stand for?

Count On Being Busted..

dodgekota
10-05-2006, 12:35 PM
and also who all cheated on their entrance exams?

huh...?:thinking:

Hulud
10-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Count On Being Busted..
exactly lol

Hulud
10-05-2006, 12:36 PM
huh...?:thinking:
you didnt hear about that?
about 3 months ago there was a story that most the class got busted for cheating on entrance exams

dereksi
10-05-2006, 12:36 PM
exactly lol
Lol fuckers...

Hulud
10-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Lol fuckers...
yea fuck them
(ill prolly get pulled over tonite for saying this lol)

HalfBaked
10-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Kennesaw State Police are worse then any other cops I've ever dealt with.

Hulud
10-05-2006, 12:38 PM
they have authority from who?
Cobb :goodjob:

dereksi
Get pulled over by a cobb county cop...searchs for NO reason.

dodgekota

Aparently you havn't been around much...

MongolPup
Yeah, the whole class got released/fired or whatever.

Hulud
Get pulled over by a cobb county cop...searchs for NO reason.
no, they have a reason, cause they are assholes lol

dereksi
10-05-2006, 12:39 PM
no, they have a reason, cause they are assholes lol
Lol yea no shit

HalfBaked
10-05-2006, 12:40 PM
they have authority from who?
Cobb :goodjob:
True true.

There was a cobb county cop in my cul-de-sac in my neighbor a while back, and I had an expired tag. Well needless to say as I pulled out of my driveway before I could 1/2 mile from my house he pulled me over.

Hulud
10-05-2006, 12:41 PM
True true.

There was a cobb county cop in my cul-de-sac in my neighbor a while back, and I had an expired tag. Well needless to say as I pulled out of my driveway before I could 1/2 mile from my house he pulled me over.
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/41/o5.bmp

HalfBaked
10-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Roswell cops have always been pretty nice to me.

Same with most cherokee county, except 1. Who impounded my car for having an expired tag.

Leadfoot_mf
10-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Loganville? where is Loganville?

dereksi
10-05-2006, 12:45 PM
Loganville? where is Loganville?
who cares :thinking:

blacknightteg
10-05-2006, 12:54 PM
LOGANVILLE FOR THE MUFUCKIN LOSS! but he's right, i mean i havent really had any personal experience with them or antyhing thankfully but i know what he is talking about. They are dicks. i mean you look at the stupid ass violations that you get.

i think police in general no matter what county are fucked up. police departments are there to protect people not be corrupt which most of them are. why pull a shit load of people over for a fucking traffic violation that you know for a fact didnt need to happen, when there are fucking TONS of drugs out there and they cant do shit about it?

quickdodgeŽ
10-05-2006, 01:53 PM
LOGANVILLE FOR THE MUFUCKIN LOSS! but he's right, i mean i havent really had any personal experience with them or antyhing thankfully but i know what he is talking about. They are dicks. i mean you look at the stupid ass violations that you get.

i think police in general no matter what county are fucked up. police departments are there to protect people not be corrupt which most of them are. why pull a shit load of people over for a fucking traffic violation that you know for a fact didnt need to happen, when there are fucking TONS of drugs out there and they cant do shit about it?

As far as I know you and I are cool, but that whole post was bullshit. You know that right? A traffic violation is a traffic violation. Drugs or no drugs. It's whole lot easier to see someone speeding down the highway than it is to see a drug deal. What "didn't need to happen" was that guy that ran the stop sign and almost(or did) hit that lady crossing the street. Or that female speeding down the highway and loses control of her car and takes out a few others along the way towards the median wall. Later, QD.

MongolPup
10-05-2006, 01:54 PM
Yes wantboost, we can indeed read it.

LOL.

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-05-2006, 01:54 PM
The moral of the story, don't change lanes.

Sammich
10-05-2006, 02:18 PM
yea

koukis14
10-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Man I am looking foreward to moving to Cobb County from a county with 4 cops that I all know.

twkg
10-05-2006, 03:59 PM
:goodjob:
Thank you. I was in a hurry.

Worst rant ever.

You're a douche.
:gay: :goodjob:

jk

Anyways, I just got back. A lot of people getting taken to jail over Violation of probation. Judge was cool. He let me off with a warning. Then explained to me about how my car is a red flag to police officers. There's one problem out of the way. Next court appearance is on the 20th. Maybe I will be able to get ahold of a public attorney, eventually.