PDA

View Full Version : crx project car for sale

HYPERcrx
05-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Like it says I have a 90 model hf crx project for sale. The car is a complete car minus a few minor things. This is what the car needs a driver side axel, clutch, seats, (have seats but have been outside in the weather). That is all I can think of. I just recently purchased a sohc zc engine from NAD auto in buford a couple of months ago. The engine and the car have been in my garage since the day I bought them and I just bought a new truck so they have to go asap so if your interested in them i am taking offers. the deal with the car is I lost the title so whoever buys the car will have to file for a lost title which I think is like 20 bucks or so but I will write a bill of sale if needed. As for the engine I have all the paper work on the engine. the car also comes with some other stuff like a aftermarket hood ractive muffler short ram intake and a few other things so let me know if interested email me at [email protected] or just send me a private message

Vteckidd
05-29-2005, 03:13 PM
since it has no title i have a couple questions.

did you ever switch it into your name? if you did all you have to do is go to the DMV and show tyour ID for a new copy. if you never switched it, then we have to track down the guy you bought it from, cause a bill of sale from you would be worthless, since you never existed as the owner of the car.

if the latter is true, ill give you $100 for the shell