PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About Us Men

Brett
10-04-2006, 07:20 AM
For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free. Here's an update for you: Now days, 80% of women are against marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.

Men are like....

1. Men are like ...Laxatives ...... They irritate the crap out of you.
2. Men are like. Bananas ....... The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like ...... Weather . Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like ...Blenders You need One, but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like .....Chocolate Bars .... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
6. Men are like .... Commercials ....... You can't believe a word they say.
7. men are like Department Stores ..... Their clothes are always 1/2 off.
8. Men are like ......Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature.
9. Men are like .....Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Men are like .Popcorn ..... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like Snowstorms .... You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12. Men are like ........ Lava Lamps .... Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like P arking Spots . All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

Nemesis
10-04-2006, 07:20 AM
:rolleyes:

civic95
10-04-2006, 07:51 AM
Brett come on dude, your supposed to bring out the good points.

The Ren
10-04-2006, 07:54 AM
So true..

DurtySpeed
10-04-2006, 07:55 AM
Brett come on dude, your supposed to bring out the good points.

Exactly what i was thinking, lol. You are supposed to help us. ;)

Mr_Mischif
10-04-2006, 07:57 AM
Seriously, we need a "women are like" and put it in the girls forum

Brett
10-04-2006, 07:58 AM
When I get that email I will post it :lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-04-2006, 11:53 AM
OMG...its not a repost.

LiL PaKi
10-04-2006, 12:37 PM
9. Men are like .....Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

SO TRUE!

The Golden Child
10-04-2006, 01:04 PM
daym Brett i thought you were my homie ..

BluesClues
10-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Damn this shit is so true :yes:

Bajjani
10-04-2006, 01:52 PM
brett is a self hater!!

Ran
10-04-2006, 02:28 PM
lollerepost

Sammich
10-04-2006, 02:35 PM
YOU CAN NOT GET MAD..THOSE ARE THE THINGS THAT BRETT HAS TO PUT UP WITH, nobody told him to go that way...besides

IT AINT A REPOST

thinkfast®
10-04-2006, 09:10 PM
brett cmon man, u slippin on ya pimpin man.. the fuk is wrong with you buddy??

ahmonrah
10-05-2006, 02:53 AM
the truth about men is this, MEN ARE STUPID. why you may ask?
because when you look at things, all things done by men, the promise or potential of pleasing the opposite sex, we will do anything.
example:
some sexy ass chick comes into a store looking to buy something.
the men in the vicinity immediately take notice of this fine curvy fe, and immediately begin inflating chests, licking lips, smoothing down eyebrows, checking for boogers, etc.
they jockey for position, but usually the one that's more dominant (read manager) asserts his alpha position over the other men, sending them to do menial chores or other shit to reduce competition. meanwhile the fe takes note of this and seeing the more dominant person, approaches, but with her own agenda. they converse, he's extra nice, hoping that will charm her and maybe if he's lucky get to chill wit her, maybe even hit it. the item she's wanting costs a little more than what she wants to pay and if using sex appeal correctly(her moms schooled her), she may get it closer to her desired purchase price.

he flirts, she flirts, he says corny ass lines, she acts interested, he thinks (kewl!!)...now for the takedown. she acts interested and seeing as she has him stuck, gets down to business.....if he falls for it, she gets what she wants and he may(not) get her real digits. if he doesnt fall, she tries the tactic somewhere else, with another testosterone driven being and the store doesnt make a sale.

let's say, that he falls for it. she flirts with him and at the SAME TIME states her dismay at the price. him, having his ego sucked on by her, and feeling in control, decides that he stand a better cance to hit it if he uses his position to get her a discount. so he does. with her objective complete she is gratified and now cuts off the flirtation. he asks for her number and she replies "i'm sorry, but i'm married/lesbian/not interested." and leaves happy. meanwhile, the male realizing he's been played, returns to tell the other men, "nah, that hoe had bad breath/ a stutter/ or was otherwise unattractive." to save face....

the moral of this example is this.
"all men are inherently stupid, the smartest men in the world know this, and upon realizing this, use it to their advantage." it's a proven fact that blood in the male body comes from 2 places to create an erection, the brain(so they think less), and their feet(so they can't move).

ahmonrah class 101.....
class adjurned.

ahmonrah
10-05-2006, 02:59 AM
just look around men, take a day and observe our interaction with the opposite sex, and you will see BLARING examples of this in limitless aspects all over the place.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
AS A PRIME EXAMPLE I'LL EVEN THROUGH IN AN IA.COM EXAMPLE!!!
CHECK THE INTERACTION BETWEEN THESE 2 MEMBERS. EACH OF THE OPPOSITE SEX!!! (thanks for proving my point tasuk (http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=84232)i!!!)

ahmonrah
10-05-2006, 02:21 PM

dodgekota
10-05-2006, 02:24 PM
:ninja:

Tasuki_Civic
10-05-2006, 03:00 PM
lmao!!!! you put me on blast.......you know whats funny i did tha same thing somehwere else on another thread and i thought you pulled that one up. i totaly forgot about that thread.

+1

Tasuki_Civic
10-05-2006, 03:48 PM
For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free. Here's an update for you: Now days, 80% of women are against marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.

Men are like....

1. Men are like ...Laxatives ...... They irritate the crap out of you.
2. Men are like. Bananas ....... The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like ...... Weather . Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like ...Blenders You need One, but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like .....Chocolate Bars .... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips. (tha second set of lips)
6. Men are like .... Commercials ....... You can't believe a word they say.
7. men are like Department Stores ..... Their clothes are always 1/2 off.
8. Men are like ......Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature.9. Men are like .....Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Men are like .Popcorn ..... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like Snowstorms .... You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12. Men are like ........ Lava Lamps .... Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like P arking Spots . All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

:yes: :goodjob: so true

ahmonrah
10-05-2006, 04:29 PM
lmao!!!! you put me on blast.......you know whats funny i did tha same thing somehwere else on another thread and i thought you pulled that one up. i totaly forgot about that thread.

+1after i had finished writing, i wasnt looking to put anyone on blast, til i read your thread, and i was like "hell nah!! :lmfao: perfect example!" and used it, not to put you on front street, but to show my point. you remember we were talking (me, you, marlin, jesse and jamese) when i told you how stupid men were?