PDA

View Full Version : Rimco..

JITB
05-28-2005, 01:29 PM
Anyone buy wheels from there? I havent been in there before, kinda far.. But i cant find ther website. www.buyrimco.com doesnt work. They finance wheels..anyone done this thru them before? I dont have 600-700$ to drop on some new wheels.

eViLMunkey
05-28-2005, 01:40 PM
site doesn't work

speedminded
05-28-2005, 02:34 PM
...ever heard of Aaron Rents, it's the same company ;)

JITB
05-28-2005, 03:36 PM
ehh..is that good or bad?

dfire9
05-29-2005, 12:48 AM
The site is gorimco.com they were suppose to sponsor me and cancelled the day before the show grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

RISKYB
05-29-2005, 02:04 PM
i went to one of their locations and was the furthest thing away from amazed as i could get, no selection and they reem you on the pricing and payments

a 1000.00 set of rims will cost upwards of 2400.00 with them

no love from me

Jkuao
05-29-2005, 02:58 PM
I hate to say this but if you have to finance rims, you shouldn't be doing the car thing. Getting atrocious payment plans on something you don't need w/ a high risk of getting stolen is somewhat counterproductive. If you can't buy it on a credit card and pay it off the next month, then the interest rates you'll incur will just further reduce your buying power in the future. These financing plans are for people with destroyed/no credit so they'll probably be in the 20% range or as high as the state will let them charge.

Shop ebay...buy used. Hell we sold a set of well maintained 5Zigen Fireball 17's off our Integra with 3 good tires for $300 since no one was interested in them for such a long time. Probably should have held out for more but we were just tired of them cluttering up the shop.

5thgcelica
05-29-2005, 03:36 PM
id check out www.wheelmax.com

i got my 17s with tires for $600 there. granted you said dont have 600, but its still cheap.

RISKYB
05-29-2005, 03:47 PM
im not intrested, i buy my rims outright, i just thought i would stop in and check it out that day, but i should have kept driving it was a waste of time

JITB
05-29-2005, 06:40 PM
I hate to say this but if you have to finance rims, you shouldn't be doing the car thing. Getting atrocious payment plans on something you don't need w/ a high risk of getting stolen is somewhat counterproductive. If you can't buy it on a credit card and pay it off the next month, then the interest rates you'll incur will just further reduce your buying power in the future. These financing plans are for people with destroyed/no credit so they'll probably be in the 20% range or as high as the state will let them charge.

Shop ebay...buy used. Hell we sold a set of well maintained 5Zigen Fireball 17's off our Integra with 3 good tires for $300 since no one was interested in them for such a long time. Probably should have held out for more but we were just tired of them cluttering up the shop.

ive been doin this car crap, since 10th grade...never been spending tons of money. but always did what i wanted to my car with what i had. Me personnally cant drop that much money on some wheels off the top..its really not worth it. I just want soem 16's anyway..anything bigger is too big for my car. Been to wheelmax. ive never liked to [ay 500+ at a time on stuff like this...my credit is aight..i might go buy and see what they are about.

speedminded
05-30-2005, 09:12 AM
Rimco's selection in the store is minimum, especially towards tuners...mostly geared towards the $1,200+ set of chrome 24's for the person with a $500 cutlass but suprisingly demographics show that the largest purschaser of aftermarket wheels are females ages 24-35...of course a majority of them are probably bought as a gift for their other half.

Anyways, the store can order just about any wheel you want, even the Enkie RPF1's...it just gets extremely expensive when you finance through places like that. You can do what you want but if you really insist on financing i'd try to get a low limit credit card or finance it through a regular wheel shop, not a lease to own place.