PDA

View Full Version : Champ Coupe s2k vs AUDI TT

Julio
10-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Last Saturday Night friendly runs. I lost all pulls. (3) I got put to shame. My worst Lost ever to someone around my same power.

He would pulled right of the get go. about 1 to 2 cars or worst. At the time I couldnt figure out wtf... Until later that night.
I fucked up driving wise. But hey, I dont want to give no excuses for getting waxed. Theres a Video somewhere.

I want a rematch. I figured out some issues. Maybe next time I can do better and loose by less... ;)

Good run. quick car. thanks for the spank. :lmfao:

umairejaz
10-03-2006, 03:31 PM
stock s2k?

i think the audi TT only push around 225hp to the crank and it does'nt have a weight advantage eather

Julio
10-03-2006, 03:39 PM
stock s2k?

i think the audi TT only push around 225hp to the crank and it does'nt have a weight advantage eather

Naw. He is not stock, hes on here.. I think he only has bolt on's.. I may be wrong.

3 types of TT..

TT 180 - 180 crank hp. boosted fwd

TT 225 - 225 crank hp. Boosted awd

TT250 - 250 crank Hp. V6 AWD <--- sucks

I have a 225. .. last Dyno was 225hp/276tq to the ground. I added a couple of other things since then, So I hope im a bit higher now

But you are correct.. 3300 car alone + me 200.. OUCH. Car is damn heavy.
I never lost to s2k before. Pulled on all I played with before. 1st time for everything.

4dmin
10-03-2006, 03:47 PM
what were you runing at? gearing play a big difference in the rides but dayum sk2 w/ bolt on's are in the low 200 range...

umairejaz
10-03-2006, 03:51 PM
s2k bolt ons = s2k w/o bolt ons lolol

2.0civic
10-03-2006, 03:57 PM
julio, you brake bost at all??

CHADbee
10-03-2006, 04:51 PM
damn i need to run champ then.

The Youngn
10-03-2006, 04:53 PM
thats my boy greg...go boy...me and greg need to do our runs now

o_bomb
10-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Go greg go!! shakalock!! btw its not stock!!

KevinT707
10-03-2006, 09:42 PM
Greg only has intake, test pipes & exhaust. Yeah I'll admit its pretty quick for an S2, I got beat by Greg also from a 60.

Julio, do know that you owe me a run also :). I was in the passenger seat in the S2 that night, I think it'll be fun w/ me on no bottle ;)

TIGERJC
10-03-2006, 10:03 PM
julio lets go, u vs the mr2

SpooL'DGsR
10-03-2006, 10:05 PM
^^^ Greg's car is one of those freak cars that response to mods well ( kinda like my altima.... j/k). but for what he has done that is one quick s2k. :burnout:

The Youngn
10-03-2006, 10:08 PM
^^^ Greg's car is one of those freak cars that response to mods well ( kinda like my altima.... j/k). but for what he has done that is one quick s2k. :burnout:
ur mods do work for yo car man....its quick...i gotta admit it... u readin the PMs forums right swole??? about saturday

Yoshi
10-03-2006, 10:16 PM

Its just how you combine(???) your mods, that really make hp quickly. Not really a freak you know. It how well you combine them, lets take a turbo car, an Evo add a down pipe and a catback and you get a nice combo(tbe). N/a intake, headers, exhaust.

It all has to do with the combination that you do

gtikid
10-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Its just how you combine(???) your mods, that really make hp quickly. Not really a freak you know. It how well you combine them, lets take a turbo car, an Evo add a down pipe and a catback and you get a nice combo(tbe). N/a intake, headers, exhaust.

It all has to do with the combination that you do

No gregs is a freak :slap:...

gtikid
10-03-2006, 11:32 PM
Last Saturday Night friendly runs. I lost all pulls. (3) I got put to shame. My worst Lost ever to someone around my same power.

He would pulled right of the get go. about 1 to 2 cars or worst. At the time I couldnt figure out wtf... Until later that night.
I fucked up driving wise. But hey, I dont want to give no excuses for getting waxed. Theres a Video somewhere.

I want a rematch. I figured out some issues. Maybe next time I can do better and loose by less... ;)

Good run. quick car. thanks for the spank. :lmfao:

:D...

gtikid
10-03-2006, 11:34 PM
julio, you brake bost at all??

Those turbo's are too small...u dont need to brake boost at all...most of the time they're hitting full boost around what 2300-2800?

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-04-2006, 12:03 AM
was up guys.. i didnt even see this... julio i wasnt gonna post ne thing cuz we talked about ur issues but o well yea we def gotta get another run in.... yea it was fun... haha... umm as far as my mods go i have aem cold air, T1R test pipe 70 mm and T1R exhaust 70 mm.. thats about it... i will admit the car has responded very well to the minimal mods it has... thanks for the compliments guys.. yeah im starting to think shes a freak too haha.... i ran one with similar mods intake tp and exhaust and pulled him by about a car and a half.... dunno but im not complaining... lol chadbee yeah we need to run... i gotta get some runs in this weekend b4 the new mod hehehe.....

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-04-2006, 12:04 AM
swoll shut up fukr ur car is fast hahaha!!! remember when u beat me lol....

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-04-2006, 12:07 AM
s2k bolt ons = s2k w/o bolt ons lolol

hmmm i dont agree with u there.... ive ran stock s2ks and its not pretty at all... so beg to differ!!!!!

gtikid
10-04-2006, 12:21 AM
hmmm i dont agree with u there.... ive ran stock s2ks and its not pretty at all... so beg to differ!!!!!

I think you should just show it instead of typing it :D :lmfao:

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-04-2006, 12:34 AM
I think you should just show it instead of typing it :D :lmfao:

haha... yea fa sho im down lol ......

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-04-2006, 12:48 AM
yeah johnny we need to run haha just for shits and giggles why not... haha cut off at 120 though lol gtikid has the video ill leave it up to him and julio if they wanna post it....

*mad props to julio for coming out to play man... even the owner plays around haha... damn julio remember my younger days man i met julio when i was like 15 yrs old... lol

umairejaz
10-04-2006, 07:51 AM

id like to see you run then, should be interesting. Maybe even on a dyno and compare the charts with that of a stock s2k. Ill be game for a comparison or even a run.

good kill though non the less.

umairejaz
10-04-2006, 07:52 AM
plus, alot has to do with the driver, these things arnt to easy to drive seeing how the powerband is sooo specific to its gears.

The Youngn
10-04-2006, 10:17 AM
yeah johnny we need to run haha just for shits and giggles why not... haha cut off at 120 though lol gtikid has the video ill leave it up to him and julio if they wanna post it....

*mad props to julio for coming out to play man... even the owner plays around haha... damn julio remember my younger days man i met julio when i was like 15 yrs old... lol
i was talkin about our footrace man...we could do a run in the cars too...i dont mind

gtikid
10-04-2006, 11:11 AM
i was talkin about our footrace man...we could do a run in the cars too...i dont mind

I wonder why Johnny has never called me out to a foot race :D...you kno i'm gonna kick your ass huh? :lmfao:

The Youngn
10-04-2006, 11:31 AM
I wonder why Johnny has never called me out to a foot race :D...you kno i'm gonna kick your ass huh? :lmfao:
cuz u dont know how to do anything but work a camera:lmfao: ill take u too boy:yes:

Tuan
10-04-2006, 01:19 PM
plus, alot has to do with the driver, these things arnt to easy to drive seeing how the powerband is sooo specific to its gears.i remember when we were tryin to hide allans car at sonics and this foo didn't know how to drive stick...ahhhh those were the days..from wehat i hear from shandy gregs car is a freak

Tuan
10-04-2006, 01:19 PM
cuz u dont know how to do anything but work a camera:lmfao: ill take u too boy:yes:damn jullian...show him how u do it on the border

SpeedMonkey
10-04-2006, 03:05 PM
yeah greg's s2k is a bit faster than your every other s2k out there. i pulled him maybe a car?.. car and a half. but that was up top 130ish.. before then he actually pulled me from the get go and i inched it even, and then pulled slowly.. and into 5th i guess i would have pulled harder but we let off. it is definately not a normal S2k.. but its still missing 2 more cylinders lol.

Julio
10-04-2006, 03:23 PM

damn you only cutoff at 120? damn hondas.. lol haha I dont care about the vids it can be posted. I lost.. no biggie.

Funny you mentioned when I meet you.. when I saw you .. i was like damn.. dude you grew up fast. Didnt know it was you... crazy. Im getting old. :D

But we def need to run again... Maybe next weekend.. not this weekend.. But the weekend of the 13/14. I wont be around this weekend.. well atleast saturday night I wont.
Kevin, I knew you looked familiar.. but I wasnt sure.. next time Ill holla man.

I come out and play once in awhile.... Just not doing to well against kills forum members though..

I raced Will.. Lost
I raced Dude with the RX-7 Lost
I raced Admin .. Pulled on him a few times.. But he pulled on me also on a few occassions.
Raced Swoll.. We were even or maybe a couple of inches off till about 130 then We let off.. I think he hit cut off or something.
Now you, I lost.

I guess, Next I can go w/ Kevin. I just go out there and have some fun.. Nothing to serious for me. =]

:(

CHADbee
10-04-2006, 03:37 PM
me VS champ coupe this weekend!!!!

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-04-2006, 06:43 PM
id like to see you run then, should be interesting. Maybe even on a dyno and compare the charts with that of a stock s2k. Ill be game for a comparison or even a run.

good kill though non the less.

yea def man lets have a run this weekend say maybe fri or sat night... depends if my car goes to the shop or not ... but yea driver does have alot to do with it... i dont think im a great driver but i drive my car enough to kno it well... if that makes sense lol....

yea julio it was fun fa sho... ummm man i cant run any more after this weekend... new mods .... heheh

johnny yea man i wanna run u this weekend just for fun ....

yea me and will was a fun race too haha.... Will we gotta run again after we both u kno..... heheheh

chadbee... hahah fa sho man lets run tell me wat day ur gonna be out... this weekend is last weekend to play around with the way the car is now maybe not even this weekend depends when i start my new mod....

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-04-2006, 06:46 PM
o yea and julio i said 120 cuz after that j will just walk the shit outta my ass haha top end on that car is wetaded

OvErMiNd
10-04-2006, 06:59 PM
So you need another s2k to run?

I've never ran any of you, I don't think.

I did run a modded altima last weekend and won, but idk his name on here.

I'll be out there this friday.

o_bomb
10-04-2006, 08:13 PM
here we go!!

OvErMiNd
10-04-2006, 08:23 PM
Actually, it appears I MIGHT not be able to come this weekend. I'll be there for SURE next weekend. I'll let you people know that I am running.

Greg: You're in for a surprise!

:crazy:

Tuan
10-04-2006, 08:41 PM
battle of the s2k

The Youngn
10-04-2006, 08:48 PM
HAHA...my car is an S2K too...i just did a body swap

CHADbee
10-04-2006, 09:57 PM
i'll be out saterday night.

umairejaz
10-04-2006, 10:07 PM
when i start my new mod....

whats next to come? if u dont mind telling...

KevinT707
10-04-2006, 10:36 PM
whats next to come? if u dont mind telling...
An equal-length header + V-AFC

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-04-2006, 11:24 PM
LOL yes sir... kevin got it right... hahah im down to play around its gotta be this weekend....

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Actually, it appears I MIGHT not be able to come this weekend. I'll be there for SURE next weekend. I'll let you people know that I am running.

Greg: You're in for a surprise!

:crazy:

its all good.... whats ur mod list? if u win u win... theres always room for improvement.... =)

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-04-2006, 11:33 PM
So you need another s2k to run?

I've never ran any of you, I don't think.

I did run a modded altima last weekend and won, but idk his name on here.

I'll be out there this friday.

i dont NEED another s2k to run ... but i will give u a run if thats what ur askin for....muahahaha.... o btw jamal is the altima u ran and he had a 200lb + passenger....

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-04-2006, 11:33 PM
i'll be out saterday night.

fa sho homie if i have my car we will run!!!

willum14pb
10-05-2006, 01:08 AM
Hey Champ, if you don't mind I'd like to run against ya, I'm the asian guy with the white evo with smoked tails, I come up there usually every Saturday. I haven't done any runs lately so I've been gettin kinda bored with the meets as of late :(.

3.5altman
10-05-2006, 01:11 AM
to the guy with the yellow s2k, that was my altima u ran, I would like to run again with no passangers, before I tune it.

p.s. johnny- I'm loving that sig homie...lol

willum14pb
10-05-2006, 01:13 AM
Hey 3.5, you didnt happen to be on 85S riding with an Evo, 350z, some hatch(i think), and you near the Regal 24 did ya? I ran against a modded Altima on the highway I think maybe 1 1/2 - 2 months back.

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-05-2006, 01:50 AM
Hey Champ, if you don't mind I'd like to run against ya, I'm the asian guy with the white evo with smoked tails, I come up there usually every Saturday. I haven't done any runs lately so I've been gettin kinda bored with the meets as of late :(.

haha sure im down man,... like i said if i have my car this weekend im down to run anyone.... dont know how good of a race this will be.... with those mods seems like u walk my ass... haha o well... ill be back... hehehe....

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-05-2006, 01:52 AM
alt man me and u need to get a run in haha a real one haha.... but that ones stayin between the homies haha!!!

3.5altman
10-05-2006, 03:01 PM
alt man me and u need to get a run in haha a real one haha.... but that ones stayin between the homies haha!!!

fa sho homie.. im down..

3.5altman
10-05-2006, 03:02 PM
Hey 3.5, you didnt happen to be on 85S riding with an Evo, 350z, some hatch(i think), and you near the Regal 24 did ya? I ran against a modded Altima on the highway I think maybe 1 1/2 - 2 months back.

nah that wasn't me homie, that was my twin the silver altima aka swoll.

OvErMiNd
10-05-2006, 04:15 PM
You think you can take me, Greg?

OvErMiNd
10-05-2006, 04:23 PM
its all good.... whats ur mod list? if u win u win... theres always room for improvement.... =)

Sorry for the double post, but I just read this.

Custom BS exhaust/test pipe (sounds like shit)
V2 intake
vafc2 isn't even tuned
dropped some weight
Hondata IMG

I'm putting something in this weekend that a stock or near stock S can't keep up with.

You def. have more hp than I do, however. Some of that has to do with me having a new block that's barely broken in and your exhaust makes good power. Do you have a header? I've been looking for a 2.75'' or 70mm single exhaust and like a megan racing header.

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-05-2006, 05:45 PM
You think you can take me, Greg?

honestly idk ... idk wat ur car can do who u ran etc dont kno enuf about ur car to say if i can take u but i know ill give u a run for ur money at least....

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-05-2006, 05:47 PM

V2 intake
vafc2 isn't even tuned
dropped some weight
Hondata IMG

I'm putting something in this weekend that a stock or near stock S can't keep up with.

You def. have more hp than I do, however. Some of that has to do with me having a new block that's barely broken in and your exhaust makes good power. Do you have a header? I've been looking for a 2.75'' or 70mm single exhaust and like a megan racing header.

well in that cas maybe we can set something up for two weeks from now.... hehehe

TTaz02
10-05-2006, 05:48 PM

3.5altman
10-05-2006, 05:51 PM

V2 intake
vafc2 isn't even tuned
dropped some weight
Hondata IMG

so i guess your not coming out to play this weekend

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-05-2006, 06:44 PM
i need to run an s2k...

and what are our mods my friend?

OvErMiNd
10-05-2006, 06:48 PM
well in that cas maybe we can set something up for two weeks from now.... hehehe

I'll tell you what I'm doing if you tell me what you're doing?!

The Youngn
10-05-2006, 11:26 PM
to the guy with the yellow s2k, that was my altima u ran, I would like to run again with no passangers, before I tune it.

p.s. johnny- I'm loving that sig homie...lol
haha...yea...yo ass got OWNED!!!!

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-06-2006, 01:29 AM
I'll tell you what I'm doing if you tell me what you're doing?!

hehehe dont u wanna know.... lol u will see lol pm me i might tell u .... yea i dont think a stock s2k or close to stock s2k will hang wit me at all lol!!!!

TTaz02
10-06-2006, 11:33 AM

SpeedMonkey
10-06-2006, 12:10 PM
i hate the "ill run your car ina few weeks".. but ill give ya a run with my 350z williumpb14 ?.. is that your name?. lol im too lazy to read back

willum14pb
10-06-2006, 12:23 PM
v[]onkey']i hate the "ill run your car ina few weeks".. but ill give ya a run with my 350z williumpb14 ?.. is that your name?. lol im too lazy to read back

Haha ya, you can just call me Will. What mods have you done with your Z? I'm down for any race trust me, but I'd like to know a good comparison so I can tell a story later :D. Are you the one with the Red Z... I think... named Will as well?

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-09-2006, 02:40 AM
Check it out...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2334162

im down!!!

o_bomb
10-09-2006, 09:58 AM
v[]onkey']i hate the "ill run your car ina few weeks".. but ill give ya a run with my 350z williumpb14 ?.. is that your name?. lol im too lazy to read back

:lmfao:

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-09-2006, 11:50 PM

shut yo ass bitch when we gonna run?!?!? heheheh

sleepin240
10-10-2006, 01:22 PM
thats a sick ass S2K. Greg, get a POS DD and boost the shit out of the car. haha

sleepin240
10-10-2006, 01:23 PM
fuck that, sell that shit and get a 5.0 with a 347 windsor and boost the shit out of that.ahhahah. you know whats up!

Maniaç
10-10-2006, 01:38 PM
thats a sick ass S2K. Greg, get a POS DD and boost the shit out of the car. haha

I don't know about sick but it is clean. Pretty quick I guess. :rolleyes:

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-10-2006, 04:22 PM
haha thanks man... i got some plans for the ride coming reeaall ssooonnn lol ... sleepin240 wats ur name? alex we gotta run again soon homie!!!! lol

Maniaç
10-10-2006, 04:41 PM
haha thanks man... i got some plans for the ride coming reeaall ssooonnn lol ... sleepin240 wats ur name? alex we gotta run again soon homie!!!! lol

Why do you suddenly want to run me again? Unless...................................

Its all good, you know I'm down, let me get my baby back and then we'll talk.
After we do our roll run you know we're going to have to do a dig run as well. :D

gtikid
10-10-2006, 05:31 PM
Why do you suddenly want to run me again? Unless...................................

Its all good, you know I'm down, let me get my baby back and then we'll talk.
After we do our roll run you know we're going to have to do a dig run as well. :D

No missing 2nd this time :goodjob: :D

Maniaç
10-10-2006, 05:34 PM
No missing 2nd this time :goodjob: :D

LoL whats up dude. Its been a long time huh....

I won't be missing 2nd anymore, that day was very weird car wasn't his self you know. It all fucking started with this black cat that I was fucking with. Man I hate cats. Even though my little sister just got one.

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-10-2006, 07:25 PM
lol haha fa sho.... yea i remeber that damn cat lol!!!!

3.5altman
10-10-2006, 09:00 PM
^^^shakalock crew ftw...when i fix my shit I want a peice of alex too, and a rerun with the yellow s2k

OvErMiNd
10-10-2006, 09:02 PM
^^^shakalock crew ftw...when i fix my shit I want a peice of alex too, and a rerun with the yellow s2k

When will it be fixed? Is it being modded too?

3.5altman
10-11-2006, 11:15 AM
nah homie is misfiring like hell, more then likely bad coil packs. need six at 70.00 a peice..damn

Maniaç
10-11-2006, 03:51 PM

Again????? Why do you want to run me again man, you're faster than me we all know that. :rolleyes:

sleepin240
10-11-2006, 04:58 PM
SLEEPIN240 , its Tony man. c'mon... who else would be talking about boosting a STANG! thats my rootz!

1insaneR
10-11-2006, 06:32 PM
[QUOTE=OvErMiNd]Sorry for the double post, but I just read this.

V2 intake
vafc2 isn't even tuned
dropped some weight
Hondata IMG

Does that img actually worth the money.

OvErMiNd
10-12-2006, 03:20 PM
^It's only 50 bucks and I had NO heat bog during the summer.

Some people get a solid hp increase because of decreased intake temps. I noticed a good difference in daily driving capability and in traffic, the heat bog really made the car hard to drive under 20 mph in the city.