Brandon C
05-28-2005, 09:07 AM
http://www.nin.com/current/5-26-05.gif

uproot
05-28-2005, 09:12 AM
mtv sucks like that

Kermit
05-28-2005, 10:17 AM
I think it's funny how many celebs wait to voice their anti-american views until they're in another country

eViLMunkey
05-28-2005, 11:18 AM
Bwahahahahaha!!!

JustinSane110™
05-28-2005, 12:34 PM
I think it's funny how many celebs wait to voice their anti-american views until they're in another country
Not sure if it's really anti-american, but more anti-Bush then anything.

4bangin
05-29-2005, 09:03 AM

5-26 they were still on tour in the us.

Trey
05-29-2005, 09:29 AM

Hating Bush and his principals has nothing to do with being "anti-american".

Negrodamus
05-29-2005, 02:11 PM
Very True

The Yousef
05-29-2005, 02:13 PM
Very True
...indeed

JustinSane110™
05-29-2005, 06:53 PM
Couldn't agree more. :goodjob:

Kermit
05-30-2005, 11:06 AM

First, I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion, regardless of what it is. Second, I was under the impression that they were out of the country when I read "return to play in America", so if I was incorrect, I apologize.
But, let me ask you this; if you were part of a group, we'll say group "A", in the armed forces, and somone from group "B" was making comments about how an "unmolested straightforward" picture of your Commander in Chief was offensive, would you not feel as though that person was anti-cause? Or, if someone told you that a photograph of your father was offensive, would you not take it personally, and feel that they were against your whole family? Maybe I take things too literally or too serously, I don't know. But what I do know is that George Bush is our President, he is our leader, and he is the head honcho of the people who risk their lives to make sure that we can live ours in freedom, comfort, and without fear. I am not implying that you, I, or anyone else for that matter, has to agree with every decison that he's made, every action that he's taken, or everything that he believes in--that's why he does what he does, so that we can all have the freedom to feel the way we do, and express it when and how we choose. My opinion is that comments like those made in print, over broadcast, or from another country are nothing short of disrespectful and cowardice. I'm almost certain that he would not have made those comments in the face of someone who has fought to give him the freedom to say it at all, and that is a coward. He may not be anti-american, and I'm sure that he loves the freedoms that he's been granted, comments like those though, are "biting the hand that feeds him". To each their own.

Tracy
05-30-2005, 11:22 AM
I just want cheaper gas:)

Kermit
05-30-2005, 12:34 PM
I can't disagree with that :)

RandomGuy
05-30-2005, 12:39 PM
i disagree

The Yousef