PDA

View Full Version : Today

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-03-2006, 08:27 AM
Has got to be the worst fucking day I've ever had... Would someone please drive to Gainesville (I'll give you gas money) and blow my fucking head off?

Nemesis
10-03-2006, 08:28 AM
What happened? Sorry to hear about your bad day, but I do remember a while back you posted a lot of other bad things that I think might top this one. Remember things might not be that bad, you might also just be a little emotional or hormonal (take that in the nicest way LOL ) :(

The Ren
Already... its only 9 am

Mr_Mischif
It's only 9:30...how bad could your day be!?

The Yousef
10-03-2006, 08:29 AM
... Would someone please drive to Gainesville (I'll give you gas money) and blow my fucking head off?

YES!!!

:fire:

sorry...tiff

Halfwit
10-03-2006, 08:30 AM
:bigok: :look: :kiss:

Boosted S60R
10-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Tiff-o what in the hell is wrong????

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Well, let's see... My baby's daddy is a complete jackass (which I already knew)... He informed me that he wasn't going to change, he was going to continue screwing random girls and spreading his "disease," he also informed me that I should have had an abortion because all the world needs is another "Tiffany" running around being another "little whore," he also said that he was not going to be anything to the baby because he's not ready to stop partying and drinking and if it was his choice, he'd push me down a flight of stairs just to kill the baby.

I mean, just wow.

Boosted S60R
10-03-2006, 08:33 AM
Well, let's see... My baby's daddy is a complete jackass (which I already knew)... He informed me that he wasn't going to change, he was going to continue screwing random girls and spreading his "disease," he also informed me that I should have had an abortion because all the world needs is another "Tiffany" running around being another "little whore," he also said that he was not going to be anything to the baby because he's not ready to stop partying and drinking and if it was his choice, he'd push me down a flight of stairs just to kill the baby.

I mean, just wow.um holy shit what an asshole.

babygurl
10-03-2006, 08:34 AM

I mean, just wow.

what a fucking jackass...you dont need him in your life anyways!! You can raise this child on your own...and if anyone is the whore he is!!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-03-2006, 08:35 AM
Yeah, I know. I wish I could just move away from here in a hurry.

Mr_Mischif
10-03-2006, 08:35 AM

I mean, just wow.

Now that's fucked up. You should ask us to kill him instead of you.

Sammich
10-03-2006, 08:38 AM
real talk dudes like that who treat girls dirty piss me off, and i feel real sorry for the girls who have to deal w/ it

The Ren
10-03-2006, 08:38 AM
What a dick.. Fuck it you dont need him

fight club
10-03-2006, 08:40 AM
yes, this post should of read "someone drive to ::insert his location:: and kill my babies daddy." that shit is just fucked up. im sorry to hear people still treat others like that.

4dmin
10-03-2006, 08:41 AM
Has got to be the worst fucking day I've ever had... Would someone please drive to Gainesville (I'll give you gas money) and blow my fucking head off?

i'll drive there so you can blow me :lmfao:

sorry about the baby's daddy... make sure to stick him w/ child support when the egg drops. :goodjob: acutally you want revenge find out where he lives/works/hangs out etc... photo copy a pic of him make it look like a wanted poster and post up every where that he has the HERPE HERP or that he is a child molester :lmfao:

Nemesis
10-03-2006, 08:41 AM
Damn :(

B16a2 Civic
10-03-2006, 08:42 AM
hmmm, gas money would be pricey from columbus to gainsville, but i'll do it for a blow

The Yousef
wow....

Tiff-O-Bitties

sorry about the baby's daddy... make sure to stick him w/ child support when the egg drops. :goodjob:

I don't even want or need his money. I would make him pay, but knowing him, he'd quit his job just so he wouldn't have to pay. He'd rather rot in jail than give me money.

civic95
10-03-2006, 08:43 AM
damn you picked a winner

B16a2 Civic

I mean, just wow.

upon this update, i retract my previous joke

Tiff-O-Bitties
How in the hell is someone going to call you at 6:00 am to tell you all that shit.. I was sleeping really good... I mean DAMN.

babygurl
10-03-2006, 08:44 AM

sorry about the baby's daddy... make sure to stick him w/ child support when the egg drops. :goodjob:

for real stick it to the no good, aids waiting to happen mofo...

Seriously Clay has always been a jackass, loser.....I am sorry!!

babygurl
damn you picked a winner

no need to be a smartass...thanks

Tiff-O-Bitties
damn you picked a winner

yea, shit happens I guess..:dunno:

4dmin
10-03-2006, 08:45 AM
I don't even want or need his money. I would make him pay, but knowing him, he'd quit his job just so he wouldn't have to pay. He'd rather rot in jail than give me money.

i edited my post re read it ;)

Boosted S60R
yea he kinda sucks at life.

civic95
Find some chick with AIDs, and pay her to seduce him.

babygurl
10-03-2006, 08:47 AM
Find some chick with AIDs, and pay her to seduce him.

that is a good idea...but illega!!

Nemesis
**free hugs**

{X}Echo419

I mean, just wow.

I think "this" is what you mean. :goodjob:

Has got to be the Best fucking day I've ever had... Would someone please drive to Gainesville (I'll give you gas money) and blow my Baby Daddy's fucking head off? So I can cut him from my life forever!

I hope this helps in some way :yes:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 08:48 AM
that is a good idea...but illega!!

still a good idea, do it:yes:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-03-2006, 08:49 AM
it wouldn't be illegal if I didn't pay her... and she didn't "know" that she had it. Hmmm.. I could make a trip to ATL for that...

And Paul, that's actually quite funny, but here's the bad thing.. Anyone who knows Clay knows he has herpes... I didn't know until it was too late unfortunately...

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-03-2006, 08:50 AM
Ok, I'm done now. Sorry for bitching..

Sammich
10-03-2006, 08:53 AM
o no....he gave u herpes..tell him to DIAF

4dmin
10-03-2006, 08:55 AM
it wouldn't be illegal if I didn't pay her... and she didn't "know" that she had it. Hmmm.. I could make a trip to ATL for that...

And Paul, that's actually quite funny, but here's the bad thing.. Anyone who knows Clay knows he has herpes... I didn't know until it was too late unfortunately...

thats not the point... point being the 100's of people who may pass him in his neighborhood, bank, grocery, gas station, work, etc... run 100's of them and put them on telephone poles, car windows, mail boxes, etc... ;)

trust me killing his pride sounds like the best revenge.

Sammich
10-03-2006, 08:59 AM
thats not the point... point being the 100's of people who may pass him in his neighborhood, bank, grocery, gas station, work, etc... run 100's of them and put them on telephone poles, car windows, mail boxes, etc... ;)

trust me killing his pride sounds like the best revenge.

:yes: :yes:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-03-2006, 09:04 AM
Yea, it does sound really great... But, as much as I hate someone, I just can't be that much of a bitch.

Nemesis
10-03-2006, 09:06 AM
Be the better person and move on, ignore phone calls, learn from your mistakes, and make the best of it. Anything else you are not only giving him satisfaction by you being miserable, but you also have to think about a new life coming into this world, and how you wouldnt want to be expose them to this anger and hurt.

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:07 AM
although nimisis doesnt take his own advice and learn from his mistakes, i agree..just move on and forget fag boy till it comes down to child support, and hit him w/ it

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-03-2006, 09:08 AM
Very true George, that's pretty much what I'm doing. That's why I had my number changed, so he wouldn't have it, but somehow he managed to get it anyway... Oh well...

b@d @pple
10-03-2006, 09:10 AM

tiff just out of curiosity,you knew he was a jack ass to begin with,why did you let him beat it down again and bust in that shit

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:10 AM
change it again and be careful who u give it too

4dmin
10-03-2006, 09:12 AM
fuck all that being the better person... if he gave you an STD w/o telling you... FIRE w/ FIRE. sorry but i wouldn't allow someone to wipe their feet on me. fuck that i'm no ones door mat.

ShooterMcGavin
10-03-2006, 09:12 AM
*sigh* never have understood why chicks go for the biggest, dickest assholes in the world to begin with.

sorry to hear tiff, let us know if we need to throw this fucktard a blanket party.

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:13 AM
*sigh* never have understood why chicks go for the biggest, dickest assholes in the world to begin with.

sorry to hear tiff, let us know if we need to throw this fucktard a blanket party.

me either:no:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-03-2006, 09:13 AM
tiff just out of curiosity,you knew he was a jack ass to begin with,why did you let him beat it down again and bust in that shit

Because I'm a complete fucking idiot.:cry:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:15 AM
Because I'm a complete fucking idiot.:cry:

even if thats the case, u can change..becareful who u fugg w/, now u have a baby on the way, no time to mess around w/ somebody that aint right for you ya dig

4dmin
REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~ REVENGE ~

ShooterMcGavin
anyone else find it ironic that this piece of shit dirtbag's name is CLAY? the same shit u can dig up out of the ground? maybe it's just me :dunno:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-03-2006, 09:16 AM

I don't know either.. I guess I got what I deserved for "breaking" so many hearts... :(

And Paul, he didn't know he had it until I had my initial outbreak and it was too late.

4dmin
10-03-2006, 09:17 AM
I don't know either.. I guess I got what I deserved for "breaking" so many hearts... :(

And Paul, he didn't know he had it until I had my initial outbreak and it was too late.

WHO CARES DO IT ANYWAY :yes:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Haha.. What I really should do.. I should get his other ex girlfriend (who he also gave the shit to), his ex from high school (who he made have 3 abortions), and every other girl he's fucked, etc. together and have a little fun...

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Haha.. What I really should do.. I should get his other ex girlfriend (who he also gave the shit to), his ex from high school (who he made have 3 abortions), and every other girl he's fucked, etc. together and have a little fun...

sounds like a plan:goodjob:

4dmin
10-03-2006, 09:22 AM

alittle fun! sorry but i would ruin some bitches life if she gave that shit to me... :hanged:

ShooterMcGavin
10-03-2006, 09:23 AM
:stupid:

babygurl
10-03-2006, 09:24 AM

I will video tape...honestly Tiff, you should get even, and that is by making him pay...granted Clay has been in jail before, but if he doesnt pay then he goes right back in, as many times as it takes to get his shit straight. Hall County, and GCP love to put Dad's in jail who dont pay. And plus all it costs you is the court papers to file it. Honestly I would get in touch with Melissa, and ask her what you can and cant do.

I would go ahead and start this. Clay deserves to pay for this shit, and for his child he help create. He is a fucking POS who needs to get kicked in the balls many many times...Hit him where it hurts...Shall we come up with flyers, place an add in the news paper, or plaster his name, and pic all over the net?? Hmmm that would be funny...

4dmin
10-03-2006, 09:26 AM
I will video tape...honestly Tiff, you should get even, and that is by making him pay...granted Clay has been in jail before, but if he doesnt pay then he goes right back in, as many times as it takes to get his shit straight. Hall County, and GCP love to put Dad's in jail who dont pay. And plus all it costs you is the court papers to file it. Honestly I would get in touch with Melissa, and ask her what you can and cant do.

I would go ahead and start this. Clay deserves to pay for this shit, and for his child he help create. He is a fucking POS who needs to get kicked in the balls many many times...Hit him where it hurts...Shall we come up with flyers, place an add in the news paper, or plaster his name, and pic all over the net?? Hmmm that would be funny...

do it i'll help you design it :lmfao:

babygurl
10-03-2006, 09:29 AM
do it i'll help you design it :lmfao:

Sounds like a plan to me :)

Maybe even set up a myspace.com page for him

Hi I am Clay and I have herpes...I mean honestly fucking wrap your shit, he could even be held responsible for shit like this..

Did some Falcons quarterback get sued for that shit???

kelly marie
10-03-2006, 09:29 AM
it's probably the best thing for you to keep as far away from him as possible anyway.. you need to do what's right for you and the baby.. screw him.. let him waste his life away.. my mom raised two kids on her own for 15 years.. my dad paid all of about $500 towards the $15k he owed her..

4dmin
10-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Sounds like a plan to me :)

Maybe even set up a myspace.com page for him

Hi I am Clay and I have herpes...I mean honestly fucking wrap your shit, he could even be held responsible for shit like this..

Did some Falcons quarterback get sued for that shit???

no shit... lets make a HERPE HERP myspace/facebook,etc...

babygurl
10-03-2006, 09:33 AM
no shit... lets make a HERPE HERP myspace/facebook,etc...

Only with Tiff's permission!

Cause Clay is a staight up bastard and will seek revenge, and her living in Hall County, doesnt help either...

SixSquared
:( Sorry for the rough day, Tiffy.. Please don't do the whole "I had it coming for breaking so many hearts" deal.. you're WAY too much of a rockstar to be letting this asshole make you feel like that. Wrong attitude to have. Think of it this way.. he's the worse person. We know this. He is an asshole and doesn't deserve air to breathe. YOU, on the other hand, have the ability to change, mature, and learn from your experiences, and that makes you a WAY better person. Don't let one asshole ruin you.

And always remember one thing:

Revenge is a dish best served COLD.

4dmin
it's probably the best thing for you to keep as far away from him as possible anyway.. you need to do what's right for you and the baby.. screw him.. let him waste his life away.. my mom raised two kids on her own for 15 years.. my dad paid all of about $500 towards the $15k he owed her..

fuck that dead beat dads need to be help responsible.... constantly file and go after them for child support; once you let shit go it allows them to weasel out of their responsibility.

civic95
I would plaster the flyers on every telephone poll in HALL county.

"This man spreads STDs to unsuspecting women"

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:34 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: git r dun

ShooterMcGavin
10-03-2006, 09:34 AM
And always remember one thing:

Revenge is a dish best served COLD.

you forgot to mention:

hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn :goodjob:

Nemesis
10-03-2006, 09:35 AM
All of that flyer stuff , creating a myspace stuff, sounds really funny and is a good way to get revenge, BUT, and this is just my opinion, isnt that just asking for more drama and crap? One day shes going to have to let this shit go and move on. Most of the people here in this thread could probably give two shits about what really happens in the end result, but the person taking the advice has to live with it.

Seriously though, the dude im sure has whats coming to him sooner or later. The Karma wheel is a bitch and the shit spins fast.

4dmin

see tiff thats atleast 3x people think you need to do it :goodjob:

Sammich
you forgot to mention:

hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn :goodjob:

tell me about it:lmfao:

Ruiner

Hit him in his wallet, Tiff. That's the best way to get at someone. So what if he quits his job. Let him rot in jail. Just hit him in his wallet and enjoy life. :)

kelly marie
10-03-2006, 09:36 AM
fuck that dead beat dads need to be help responsible.... constantly file and go after them for child support; once you let shit go it allows them to weasel out of their responsibility.trust me.. my mom tried for years and years.. finally they threatened to throw him in jail.. he payed $50 (his mininum payment) and got out of it.. he passed away a few years later so she never saw the money.. you have to keep in mind it's VERY expensive to keep court dates and all that crap.. especially for a single mom.. in her eyes just having her children was better than the emotional struggles of trying to get him to pay

4dmin
10-03-2006, 09:37 AM
All of that flyer stuff , creating a myspace stuff, sounds really funny and is a good way to get revenge, BUT, and this is just my opinion, isnt that just asking for more drama and crap? One day shes going to have to let this shit go and move on. Most of the people here in this thread could probably give two shits about what really happens in the end result, but the person taking the advice has to live with it.

Seriously though, the dude im sure has whats coming to him sooner or later. The Karma wheel is a bitch and the shit spins fast.

obviously she is a big girl to decide whats best, but waiting for karma you might as well dig yourself your own grave... if he is calling her etc. better fight fire/fire... hit him where it hurts: $ child support and his pride

Ruiner
10-03-2006, 09:37 AM
trust me.. my mom tried for years and years.. finally they threatened to throw him in jail.. he payed $50 (his mininum payment) and got out of it.. he passed away a few years later so she never saw the money.. you have to keep in mind it's VERY expensive to keep court dates and all that crap.. especially for a single mom.. in her eyes just having her children was better than the emotional struggles of trying to get him to pay

There are people around that help with that, though.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-03-2006, 09:39 AM