PDA

View Full Version : ATTN:Dirty Octupus, HvyArms, PBS, SteveO, and anybody else who gives a...

Pages : [1] 2

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 07:52 AM
Dirty Octupus-Ok so I bought the Lupe Fiasco and I have no regrets...I was late to work b/c I was so into one of the songs (American Terrorist) that I kept replaying it...Well shit I think I wanted to replay every track after it was done. :goodjob:

HvyArms-You were right this is a very good album thx for the input that day...Sorry I whored the hell outta ur thread and turned it into a rap review...

PBS-7776660044 :lmao:Oh and get this album...

SteveO-Pick up this album if u have not already...

You all know what the sad thing is? I was told about this cat (Lupe Fiasco) in March and I kinda brushed it off...The guy that told me about him said, "Watch for this kid. He has something to say. I would even compare him to Nas." To which of course, in my "Joselyn manner", responded with a, "Psh, right. Nas? HA!" Now I am a huge Nas fan (HUGE.) So for him to compare I was like "No way in hell." This morning when I was listening as much as I didnt want to, I ended up comparing them...It is a very good album so far and I am only half way through with it....

BTEC
10-03-2006, 07:58 AM
WELL IF HES CLOSE TO NAS I MIGHT HAVE TO GET TO GET 2. LOL!!! I WAS ON A NAS TRIP LIEK 2 WEEKS AGO GOING BACK THROUGH ALL MY OLD CDS. PUT ME IN A SERIOUS BUT CALM MOOD. MAKES ME THINK ABOUT ALOT OF SHIT.

Y DO I ALWAYS SPELL LIKE LIEK LIEK? I GUESS I JUST TYPE TO FAST. KINDA PISSED ME OFF BC I LOOK LIKE A WETARD. LOL!!!

TRINI4LIFE
10-03-2006, 08:08 AM
Dirty Octupus-Ok so I bought the Lupe Fiasco and I have no regrets...I was late to work b/c I was so into one of the songs (American Terrorist) that I kept replaying it...Well shit I think I wanted to replay every track after it was done. :goodjob:

HvyArms-You were right this is a very good album thx for the input that day...Sorry I whored the hell outta ur thread and turned it into a rap review...

SteveO-Pick up this album if u have not already...

You all know what the sad thing is? I was told about this cat (Lupe Fiasco) in March and I kinda brushed it off...The guy that told me about him said, "Watch for this kid. He has something to say. I would even compare him to Nas." To which of course, in my "Joselyn manner", responded with a, "Psh, right. Nas? HA!" Now I am a huge Nas fan (HUGE.) So for him to compare I was like "No way in hell." This morning when I was listening as much as I didnt want to, I ended up comparing them...It is a very good album so far and I am only half way through with it....

Damn its like that? My girl has the Album and I have not even listen to it, b/c I like Lupe who :???: :???: I will have to check it out. Good looking out. :yes: :goodjob:

BTEC
10-03-2006, 08:10 AM
I MBOUT TO PST SOME NAS LYRIC UP IN YO SHIT JOS. LOL!!!

B16a2 Civic
10-03-2006, 08:17 AM
mark looks like lupe fiasco

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 08:17 AM
WELL IF HES CLOSE TO NAS I MIGHT HAVE TO GET TO GET 2. LOL!!! I WAS ON A NAS TRIP LIEK 2 WEEKS AGO GOING BACK THROUGH ALL MY OLD CDS. PUT ME IN A SERIOUS BUT CALM MOOD. MAKES ME THINK ABOUT ALOT OF SHIT.

Y DO I ALWAYS SPELL LIKE LIEK LIEK? I GUESS I JUST TYPE TO FAST. KINDA PISSED ME OFF BC I LOOK LIKE A WETARD. LOL!!!

Aaahh..See I didnt know that( what kinda music u like) and I have kinda vibed with these other guys over music in another thread...Now that I know..I am sorry.

Yes I love Nas, but I mostly listen to him when I am in a particular mood...Like I have to be mellow in order to truely feel the tracks. I listen to rap but only if it is WORTH being listened to. U have to tell me a story or make me feel what u are saying is real...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-03-2006, 08:20 AM
Joselyn...

Pirate it for me

Love,
Anthony

ShooterMcGavin
10-03-2006, 08:20 AM
ppl still pay for music? :thinking: :lmao:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Damn its like that? My girl has the Album and I have not even listen to it, b/c I like Lupe who :???: :???: I will have to check it out. Good looking out. :yes: :goodjob:
No doubt...I wouldnt say it if I wasnt feeling it...I DID NOT want to leave my car and if anybody knows me it is Kashime and he can vouch that I HATE being late, but this damn cd kept me in my seat staring out the window...It is very very good, and I am not done with it, and have yet to skip a track.

I MBOUT TO PST SOME NAS LYRIC UP IN YO SHIT JOS. LOL!!!
Go for it...U should Post Rewind...That shit is amazing, I still love blastng that one...

mark looks like lupe fiasco

:ninja: Hmmmm....No comment for you! :ninja:

BTEC
Aaahh..See I didnt know that( what kinda music u like) and I have kinda vibed with these other guys over music in another thread...Now that I know..I am sorry.

Yes I love Nas, but I mostly listen to him when I am in a particular mood...Like I have to be mellow in order to truely feel the tracks. I listen to rap but only if it is WORTH being listened to. U have to tell me a story or make me feel what u are saying is real...
DEFINITELY

WAWK IT ITE!!!!
WAWK IT ITE!!!
WES SIDE WAWK IT ITE
EAS SIDE WAWKE IT ITE

FUCKIN BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
I WILL KILL SOEMBODY FOR PLAYING THAT SHIT

AND THE OTHE WORSE SONG IN HISTORY IS THAT "GO HED, GO HED, SHAWDI GO UH ASS ON HUH..." MAKES ME WANNA HANG MYSELF.

SLOWLYbtngU
Joselyn...

Pirate it for me

Love,
Anthony
Lol...I got u!

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 08:25 AM
ppl still pay for music? :thinking: :lmao:
Yup, I always pay...:dunno: Figure why not help out the artist that I like??? :dunno:

BTEC
10-03-2006, 08:27 AM
Go for it...U should Post Rewind...That shit is amazing, I still love blastng that one...

WHAT ABOUT THIS:

THESE THE LAST WORDS OF A HANGIN SLAVE, HOW CAN I FORGIT THIS
I ROB YOU, PUT U ON MY HIT LIST
UNDER MY NAIL IS DIRTY, LOOK AT THE GRIME
MY BURNT LIPS FROM THE RAOCH CLIPS, HOW CAN I SHINE
BEING BROKE I BAD A DOPE BITCH POWERFUL MINES, WE BRAVE MEN
IMMA BLOW SMOKE AND KEEP SAYIN

BTEC
10-03-2006, 08:29 AM
Yup, I always pay...:dunno: Figure why not help out the artist that I like??? :dunno:
EXACTLY!!

HOW BOUT SOMEBODY JUST BUY U LUNCH EVERYDAY INSTEAD OF GIVING U A REAL CHECK. ULL BE A BROKE MOFO. SUPPORT THE ARTIST SO THEY DNT FALL OFF AND WE GET SOME MORE WAWK IT OUT PPL COMING UP. :upchuck:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 08:32 AM
DEFINITELY

WAWK IT ITE!!!!
WAWK IT ITE!!!
WES SIDE WAWK IT ITE
EAS SIDE WAWKE IT ITE

FUCKIN BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
I WILL KILL SOEMBODY FOR PLAYING THAT SHIT

AND THE OTHE WORSE SONG IN HISTORY IS THAT "GO HED, GO HED, SHAWDI GO UH ASS ON HUH..." MAKES ME WANNA HANG MYSELF.
well I appreciate all music...The only time I ever stared in disbelief at the ceiling was when I heard the oompa loompa song...I couldnt believe it...But then I heard, Does ur chain hang low and Chicken Noodle soup so yeah...I am no longer surprised...At all...At anything..

I appreciate some snap...Not all..

Like I was surprised yesterday that I was feelin that song with those girls talkin about doing what other girls dont do with the caddy's and shit...Dunno the name or the artist...

Sammich
10-03-2006, 08:32 AM

aint that some muhfuggin ish..i get told to get the album, but no number:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ima try to get it this wk though, hopefully w/ all that ive heard about him, the buy wnt be useless:yes:

TeeJay
10-03-2006, 08:43 AM
i DLed it here a week or 2 ago, and it sucks ass, yall need to kick push on outta here

Sammich
10-03-2006, 08:50 AM
i DLed it here a week or 2 ago, and it sucks ass, yall need to kick push on outta here

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: u just mad u didnt pay for it, u know how white pple like to do everything right...o my bad, thats brown pple

BTEC
10-03-2006, 08:51 AM
DAMN MAN HE LANDED HIS FIRST KICK FLIP. GIVE HIM A BREAK

Sammich
10-03-2006, 08:54 AM
DJ Break

B16a2 Civic
10-03-2006, 09:33 AM
belongs in WL, music was just mentioned.....

B16a2 Civic
10-03-2006, 09:34 AM
MOVED BACK TO WL

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:35 AM
gosh..B, ur so stu stu stu stupid

*gets out before early ban poll begins*

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 09:38 AM
Ok, u dont like it but is it b/c of the beats? Are you actually listening to the words? If you are listening to the words, do u identify with it?

The songs thus far have hit home with me...Well except for Kick, Push but even that is a good narrative.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 09:39 AM
gosh..B, ur so stu stu stu stupid

*gets out before early ban poll begins*
Hmm..Who would miss u?

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:39 AM
yep...lupe=conscious rapper

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:40 AM
Hmm..Who would miss u?

i know u wouldnt..4ever given me the cold shoulder..brokebacker:lmfao:

The Golden Child
10-03-2006, 09:43 AM
BYA BYAA BYAAA BYAAAA BYAAAAA BYAAAAAA BYAAAAAAAA !!!

IMMA DLd IT LATER TONIGHT - LIMEWIRE !!!

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:44 AM
fag..my comp wnt dwnload ish

Crazy Asian
10-03-2006, 09:46 AM
HAh go to steveos house or go rob a music store.

The Golden Child
NOT MY PROBLEM HOMIE YOU NEED TO BUY YOURSELF A BETTER COMPUTER ..

SLOWLYbtngU
i know u wouldnt..4ever given me the cold shoulder..brokebacker:lmfao:
Hmmm...If I admit that I would chose vagina over u....That would be bad....So yup! I want a giney instead of u... :)

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:47 AM
HAh go to steveos house or go rob a music store.

steve0s house is filled w/ negatory brokeback ish..and i wouldnt wana rob a music store for fear of getting caught..what ima say when they ask me "what im in for?" "i stole an aaliyah cd"

:lmfao: :lmfao:

TeeJay
10-03-2006, 09:47 AM
Hmm..Who would miss u?
BOOM, HEAD SHOT!!! :lmfao:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:48 AM
Hmmm...If I admit that I would chose vagina over u....That would be bad....So yup! I want a giney instead of u... :)

:no: no wai..i'd chose vagina over u 2, its all good..vagina FTW

BTEC
10-03-2006, 09:49 AM
DAMN!!! PBS, I TOLD U TO GET THEM TOO SHORT ALBUMS AND FAST CAUSE SLOWLY JUST SHAT ON U. LOL!!

Sammich
BOOM, HEAD SHOT!!! :lmfao:

aint dat some ish:lmfao:

Sammich
DAMN!!! PBS, I TOLD U TO GET THEM TOO SHORT ALBUMS AND FAST CAUSE SLOWLY JUST SHAT ON U. LOL!!

i know man..she's must be another breed, cuz i woulda got the digits no problem..i need some understanding:lmfao: :lmfao: "HELP ME, HELP ME PLZ"

TeeJay
10-03-2006, 09:50 AM
hell yea, she should change her name to slowlyshattingonu!!!

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:51 AM
hell yea, she should change her name to slowlyshattingonu!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

yea she already beat me up..now shes taken her time and shatting all willy nilly

The Golden Child
PBS GETTING KIKD 2 DA CURB !!!

BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

SLOWLYbtngU
fag..my comp wnt dwnload ish
Can u receive files?? Do u have IM? I can send it to u...

BTEC
10-03-2006, 09:52 AM
i know man..she's must be another breed, cuz i woulda got the digits no problem..i need some understanding:lmfao: :lmfao: "HELP ME, HELP ME PLZ"
TOOK ME YEARS TO GET IT MAN. U MIGHT BE OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE GRANDKIDS BUT WNT HAVE NE (DUE TO UR UNLUCKY STREAK WITH THE FELINES) BY THE TIME U FIGURE IT OUT. LATE IT BETTER THAN NEVER THOUGH. :dunno:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:52 AM
PBS GETTING KIKD 2 DA CURB !!!

BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

i dnt get it..wheres pete when u need him LIRL

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:53 AM
TOOK ME YEARS TO GET IT MAN. U MIGHT BE OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE GRANDKIDS BUT WNT HAVE NE (DUE TO UR UNLUCKY STREAK WITH THE FELINES) BY THE TIME U FIGURE IT OUT. LATE IT BETTER THAN NEVER THOUGH. :dunno:

LIRL, naw ill have grandkids the way things are going now. my girl talkin crazy baby talk, she already pickin out baby names and she aint even pregnant:lmfao:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:54 AM
Can u receive files?? Do u have IM? I can send it to u...

i THINK i can receive em, i cnt download or listen to it on my comp, bastad lady wnt put the sound card n my comp:gay:

TeeJay
10-03-2006, 09:55 AM
my girl talkin crazy baby talk, she already pickin out baby names and she aint even pregnant:lmfao:
awww man i hate that shit, my girl does the same thing, GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!! :goodjob:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:56 AM
awww man i hate that shit, my girl does the same thing, GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!! :goodjob:

:lmfao: naw i think im done messing around man, time to let the game go, especially w/ pple like slowly shutting me down for a number, theres no use:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

TeeJay
10-03-2006, 09:59 AM
:lmfao: naw i think im done messing around man, time to let the game go, especially w/ pple like slowly shutting me down for a number, theres no use:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
whatever you do, dont fall for that "put it in raw just once baby, itll be ok" shit...phuc dat, wrap it up every time my nig

Sammich
10-03-2006, 09:59 AM
whatever you do, dont fall for that "put it in raw just once baby, itll be ok" shit...phuc dat, wrap it up every time my nig

:goodjob: thanks for the advance notice:lmfao:

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 10:00 AM
"Now if a Muslim woman strapped with a bomb inside a bus with the seconds ticking gives you the jitters/just imagine an American based christian organization planning to poison water supplies to bring the Second Coming quicker" WHAT lol

I told you the album was nice, Told you Amercian Terrorist was thee shit.

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:01 AM
uh ohs...

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 10:01 AM
:no: no wai..i'd chose vagina over u 2, its all good..vagina FTW
Lol..hee hee cute...U would choose me though...Dont kid urself.

The Golden Child
10-03-2006, 10:02 AM
i dnt get it..wheres pete when u need him LIRL

I DONT KNOW HE YOUR BUDDY NOT MINE I ROLL WITH REAL Gs ..

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:03 AM

WTH..when did u leave the Pete crew:lmfao:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Lol..hee hee cute...U would choose me though...Dont kid urself.

not after what i was put thru:lmfao: slowlyshattingonu

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-03-2006, 10:04 AM
anywho, joselyn, my boy picked up some tix for a comedy festival in the A.. their free, 21 and up to get in.. its says Saturday, so if we ain't using them I'll give them to you if he don't care, but we're gonna see if we can use them for FRI night..

you interested? b/c we may have an extra tix if its a go on FRI..

other than that, I'll have to find the details on the Fright Fest

TeeJay
10-03-2006, 10:04 AM
I left the pete crew as soon as that fuck ni99a posted

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:05 AM
LIRL..time for me to roll out anyway...im pose to get on that TJC anyway

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 10:06 AM
Lol..Have u ever tried asking me thru pm? lol....lol... :lmfao:

Nope...So nope. Besides this is fun...Ur on my myspace though....W/e that means. :dunno:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:08 AM
Lol..Have u ever tried asking me thru pm? lol....lol... :lmfao:

Nope...So nope. Besides this is fun...Ur on my myspace though....W/e that means. :dunno:

im on urspace now..how do i get up IN your space:lmfao:

TeeJay
10-03-2006, 10:09 AM
aaaaaahahahahaha....good one....ahahahahaha :lmfao:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:10 AM
u know since the nice route isnt working, might as well go for it..IN space FTW

TeeJay
10-03-2006, 10:12 AM
you gotta think outside the box man...get it..box!!!! ahahahahaha

HvyArms
u know since the nice route isnt working, might as well go for it..IN space FTW

ask me for her number

Sammich
you gotta think outside the box man...get it..box!!!! ahahahahaha

:thinking:

SLOWLYbtngU
Lol..And u are now deleted from MYspace....:goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 10:13 AM
ask me for her number
:thinking: hmmmm...Uhhhh...No.

Sammich
ask me for her number

naw its my rule never to get a number except from the girl..did it on one occasion and thats it..we r just friends, and the girl is a dime +99:no:

Sammich
Lol..And u are now deleted from MYspace....:goodjob:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i was just kidding..add me back

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 10:15 AM
;)

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:16 AM
;)

:no: u aint right jos..make me feel like a bum:lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
"Now if a Muslim woman strapped with a bomb inside a bus with the seconds ticking gives you the jitters/just imagine an American based christian organization planning to poison water supplies to bring the Second Coming quicker" WHAT lol

I told you the album was nice, Told you Amercian Terrorist was thee shit.
That is the track that I kept putting on repeat....My mouth was dropped open the whole time...I lub it!!!! Thank you!!! :boobies:

TeeJay
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i was just kidding..add me back
dont worry man, tom is still your buddy

The Golden Child
10-03-2006, 10:17 AM
WTH..when did u leave the Pete crew:lmfao:

I WAS NEVER IN NO DAYM PETE CREW ..

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Yup! U roll with ME!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!

TeeJay
10-03-2006, 10:18 AM
its all about RUFIO now

SLOWLYbtngU
anywho, joselyn, my boy picked up some tix for a comedy festival in the A.. their free, 21 and up to get in.. its says Saturday, so if we ain't using them I'll give them to you if he don't care, but we're gonna see if we can use them for FRI night..

you interested? b/c we may have an extra tix if its a go on FRI..

other than that, I'll have to find the details on the Fright Fest
Yes sir I am interested....I love comedy shows....I love when they put me on blast..ITs awesome....But yeah I am down!

HvyArms
naw its my rule never to get a number except from the girl..did it on one occasion and thats it..we r just friends, and the girl is a dime +99:no:

but...you just asked me the other day though. ask me again. I'll PM it to you

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:19 AM
dont worry man, tom is still your buddy

yea tom will never leave me:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Golden Child
10-03-2006, 10:19 AM
its all about RUFIO now

AND THE NEVER LAND BOYZ ..

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:20 AM

:lmfao: naw im str8 i was in the hype that day

SLOWLYbtngU
its all about RUFIO now
ROOF-Eeeee-O!!! Neverland FTW!!!!

The Golden Child
Yup! U roll with ME!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!

THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS ..

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

THEY SEE US ROLLN - IN THE MINI VAN !!!

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 10:21 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......:rant:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:22 AM
I WAS NEVER IN NO DAYM PETE CREW ..

cot spamit:lmfao: i got punkd again:lmfao: :lmfao:

HvyArms
PMed PBS

Sammich

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 10:23 AM

guess who I was with yesterday? my friend India, it was her bday party at Nan. only family and a few friends. maybe 12 of us. are you jealous?

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 10:24 AM
PMed PBS
Aint that a motha....

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 10:26 AM
guess who I was with yesterday? my friend India, it was her bday party at Nan. only family and a few friends. maybe 12 of us. are you jealous?
WTF? lol....I dont get it...And no why would I be? :dunno:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Aint that a motha....

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: no thats a HvyArms:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 10:29 AM

hahahah...Yeah great times...I wonder where Kashime is....

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 10:30 AM
WTF? lol....I dont get it...And no why would I be? :dunno:

India Arie. Jealous yet?

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:30 AM

no wai..mini van w/ da 10s, how'd u pull that off:lmfao:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:31 AM
India Arie. Jealous yet?

o snap u serious..im jealous if she aint, i like some india arie

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 10:34 AM
o snap u serious..im jealous if she aint, i like some india arie

yeah, she's the homie. I had never met her parents before last night though. we had the place to ourselves. it was great

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 10:37 AM
India Arie. Jealous yet?
Oh, no not really...I have met her several times...Seems like real cool peeps. I had to interview her when I was working at the AJC...I loved how natural she looked...But no not jealous...That is a worthless emotion...Wish I were there? yes!

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 10:37 AM
no wai..mini van w/ da 10s, how'd u pull that off:lmfao:
How did I oull what off? Driving? Easily....Dumbass.

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:38 AM
yeah, she's the homie. I had never met her parents before last night though. we had the place to ourselves. it was great

well dang man, sup w/ that, nxt time u talk 2 her tell her she needs to do a concert in myrtle beach at the house of blues

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:39 AM
How did I oull what off? Driving? Easily....Dumbass.

:thinking: i smell a small sense of animosity forming..time to back off

The Golden Child
10-03-2006, 10:39 AM

W/ CANDY ??

Dirty Octopus™
10-03-2006, 10:46 AM

guess who gave my father her numbers to give to me...

BRB, The Elusive Tiger Fist :yes:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 10:48 AM
U asked this in the morning thread-
LOL joselyn FTW, how did it go dwn

This is what happened...Therapist came up to get paper from the front office...Made a smart comment about me not knowing anything in reference(sp?)to medical terminology...I looked at her and she rolls her eyes at me..I ignore it and continue doing my job...She then says, "I guess she isnt smart enough to look up when she is spoken to either." I act like I didnt hear her and walked around to the other side of the counter where she is at, but she didnt know I was standing behind her. When she turned around I said, "I cant believe ur stupid enough to talk abotu somebody that you have no clue what they are capable of." She starts looking around and has nothing to say so I pin her up against the counter and tell her,"I do not talk at work. I come here and do my job. My job is not to become ur friend, jsut like ur job isn't to try to belittle me...You want to test me? Do it outside of work and see who wins. Other than that keep me out of you damn mouth...And as for your stupid diagnosis, ur wrong. It is Acute torticollis of the left side...Bitch" I walked away, and am now behind my computer again. :)

:thinking: i smell a small sense of animosity forming..time to back off
Nah, takes a lot to get to me...Unless ur ignorant and then just breathing kills me

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:50 AM

This is what happened...Therapist came up to get paper from the front office...Made a smart comment about me not knowing anything in reference(sp?)to medical terminology...I looked at her and she rolls her eyes at me..I ignore it and continue doing my job...She then says, "I guess she isnt smart enough to look up when she is spoken to either." I act like I didnt hear her and walked around to the other side of the counter where she is at, but she didnt know I was standing behind her. When she turned around I said, "I cant believe ur stupid enough to talk abotu somebody that you have no clue what they are capable of." She starts looking around and has nothing to say so I pin her up against the counter and tell her,"I do not talk at work. I come here and do my job. My job is not to become ur friend, jsut like ur job isn't to try to belittle me...You want to test me? Do it outside of work and see who wins. Other than that keep me out of you damn mouth...And as for your stupid diagnosis, ur wrong. It is Acute torticollis of the left side...Bitch" I walked away, and am now behind my computer again. :)

Nah, takes a lot to get to me...Unless ur ignorant and then just breathing kills me

good nite, WTH, i hate pple like that that act like the know it all and look down on pple, its aggravatin

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 10:53 AM

Didnt we discuss your attitude?

Sammich
10-03-2006, 10:54 AM

i dnt think she listens too well:lmfao: :lmfao:

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 10:56 AM

She doesn't see too well either. Almost busted her ass on the pavement...but you didnt hear that from me. Joselyn, I gave PBS your number. Is that okay?

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 11:03 AM
good nite, WTH, i hate pple like that that act like the know it all and look down on pple, its aggravatin
you're tellin me...But now I gotta go thru mediation with her...W/e

I dont remember my attitude being part of any discussion....Maybe it was, it comes up a lot...I do not have an attitude...I have reaction issues...But only react when I need to. :yes: Belittling is not cool, I do not care who u are...

I listen to everything, but decide for myself the advice I want to follow :)

Sammich
10-03-2006, 11:04 AM
She doesn't see too well either. Almost busted her ass on the pavement...but you didnt hear that from me. Joselyn, I gave PBS your number. Is that okay?

:lmfao: :lmfao: o snap..ill use that as teasing info:goodjob:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 11:05 AM
you're tellin me...But now I gotta go thru mediation with her...W/e

"must be niceee":lmfao: , slap her when u walk out of the building:yes:

SLOWLYbtngU
Yeah I did...Wht would have sucked is if I would have fallen cuz my hands were in my pockets...No more pretty smile for anybody....lol...wait no :no:

HvyArms
Okay, I'm gonna need you NOT to react so quickly and adversely. Cuz Im just kidding with you. If you need something to help you calm down, just let me know. otherwise...be E Z

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 11:08 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: o snap..ill use that as teasing info:goodjob:
In order to tease somebody it has to bother them...It doesnt bother me...I am a klutz

Sammich
10-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Yeah I did...Wht would have sucked is if I would have fallen cuz my hands were in my pockets...No more pretty smile for anybody....lol...wait no :no:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/grills.jpg

Sammich
10-03-2006, 11:09 AM
In order to tease somebody it has to bother them...It doesnt bother me...I am a klutz

me 2

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 11:09 AM

I would've helped you up. Eventhough, I believe you were in the middle of talking shit.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 11:11 AM
"must be niceee":lmfao: , slap her when u walk out of the building:yes:
Nah, I apologized after...She did too. I am far from a mean person but two things that I hate is people with ego trips and people that undermind(sp?) me...

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Okay, I'm gonna need you NOT to react so quickly and adversely. Cuz Im just kidding with you. If you need something to help you calm down, just let me know. otherwise...be E Z
Waht u gonna give me to calm down? I dont take pills...I refuse, so what u gonna give?

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 11:15 AM
I would've helped you up. Eventhough, I believe you were in the middle of talking shit.
:yes: I sure was...Right before I saw homey talkin to himself at the end of the sidewalk and grabbed ur arm to turn around...

Sammich
10-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Nah, I apologized after...She did too. I am far from a mean person but two things that I hate is people with ego trips and people that undermind(sp?) me...

OMG there is a softer side of slowly

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 11:19 AM
brb got a meeting

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 12:04 PM
OMG there is a softer side of slowly
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Of course there is!!! I am a nice person..I am the chick people call in the middle of the night to cry with, the chick that had fallen in love with guys btu never pursued anything with them b/c another female would benefit from them more than I would, the chick that gives everything she has jsut to help out a friend...I am an extrememly nice person...Ya best recoginize!

TeeJay
10-03-2006, 12:05 PM
spare me

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 12:09 PM
spare me
No prob...Not talkin to you..You didnt have to read :):goodjob:

BTEC
10-03-2006, 12:10 PM
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Of course there is!!! I am a nice person..I am the chick people call in the middle of the night to cry with, the chick that had fallen in love with guys btu never pursued anything with them b/c another female would benefit from them more than I would, the chick that gives everything she has jsut to help out a friend...I am an extrememly nice person...Ya best recoginize!
GIVE ME SOEMTHING. :yes:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 12:18 PM
GIVE ME SOEMTHING. :yes:
What u want I dont give freely ;)

BTEC
10-03-2006, 12:19 PM
What u want I dont give freely ;)
I UST SAID SOMETHING. I DIDNT HINT OR SAY NE THING ELSE. SOUNDS LIEK U WANT TO GIVE ME SOEMTHING SPECIFIC.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 12:40 PM
I UST SAID SOMETHING. I DIDNT HINT OR SAY NE THING ELSE. SOUNDS LIEK U WANT TO GIVE ME SOEMTHING SPECIFIC.
Friendship homey..Come on now...I aint no IA hoe...:)

BTEC
10-03-2006, 12:42 PM
Friendship homey..Come on now...I aint no IA hoe...:)
IM ONLY ONE PERSON. JUST BC U "GIVE IT TO ME" DNT MAKE U KNOW HOE. JUST SO U KNOW. BUT WHAT DOES UR FRIENDSHIP COST SINCE U DNT GIVE FREELY?

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 12:46 PM
:yes: I sure was...Right before I saw homey talkin to himself at the end of the sidewalk and grabbed ur arm to turn around...

dude was minding his business, he wasn't gonna bother us. I thought you said you were gully? Thought you said you were more hood than half of IA. You scared of a homeless man, on a dark sidewalk, at midnight? come on now

BluesClues
10-03-2006, 12:52 PM
:thinking:

BTEC
10-03-2006, 12:59 PM
dude was minding his business, he wasn't gonna bother us. I thought you said you were gully? Thought you said you were more hood than half of IA. You scared of a homeless man, on a dark sidewalk, at midnight? come on now
U DNT WANT TO KNWO WHAT MAKES JOS HOOD. LOL!!!

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 01:00 PM
IM ONLY ONE PERSON. JUST BC U "GIVE IT TO ME" DNT MAKE U KNOW HOE. JUST SO U KNOW. BUT WHAT DOES UR FRIENDSHIP COST SINCE U DNT GIVE FREELY?
Lol..Funny part about that is in order for me to consider u a friend u just have to be urself...No acts, no fronts, if ur lame be lame, if ur "gangstar" be "gangstar" lol

I never said I was hood...I do not get scared easily but why try waters that u are unsure about? Sorry but I dont.. Besides, if I were really scared, I would not have been walking a quiet road at 12am in downtown with a guy I met a little over an hour before....And to be completely honest...Still dont know that much about...Probably cuz I talk a lot though...:dunno:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 01:00 PM
U DNT WANT TO KNWO WHAT MAKES JOS HOOD. LOL!!!
Lol.. :ninja:

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 01:02 PM
Always trust the man with angel wings on his back

BTEC
10-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Lol..Funny part about that is in order for me to consider u a friend u just have to be urself...No acts, no fronts, if ur lame be lame, if ur "gangstar" be "gangstar" lol

I QUALIFIED FOR THE FRIEND DEPARTMENT A WHILE AGO SO U DIDNT HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT PART. U DIDNT TELL ME WHATUR FRIENDSHIP COST BC U SAID "WHAT I WANT DONT COME FREELY". BEING MYSELF DONT COST NOTHING SO WHAT DID U MEAN?

BTEC
10-03-2006, 01:04 PM
U CAN GET THEM SHITS AT PARTY CITY, WHATS IN HIS HANDS.

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 01:05 PM
U CAN GET THEM SHITS AT PARTY CITY, WHATS IN HIS HANDS.

left hand: car keys. right hand: H&K

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 01:06 PM
but whats on his face is most important, and thats a smile.

BTEC
10-03-2006, 01:10 PM
but whats on his face is most important, and thats a smile.
NOT REALLY. THE SMILE DNT MEAN SHIT I HAVE KILLED WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE AND IVE KILLED WITH A MEAN LOOK. DEPENDS ON HOW I FEEL AT THE TIME OR WHAT THE PERSON DID FOR ME TO DO SUCH A THING. WHAT IN HIS HANDS OR WHATS ON HIM IS MORE IMPORTANT. UNLESS HES A HAND TO HAND COMBAT MASTER LIEK MYSELF.

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 01:11 PM
NOT REALLY. THE SMILE DNT MEAN SHIT I HAVE KILLED WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE AND IVE KILLED WITH A MEAN LOOK. DEPENDS ON HOW I FEEL AT THE TIME OR WHAT THE PERSON DID FOR ME TO DO SUCH A THING. WHAT IN HIS HANDS OR WHATS ON HIM IS MORE IMPORTANT. UNLESS HES A HAND TO HAND COMBAT MASTER LIEK MYSELF.

you've killed what?

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 01:13 PM
U know that is the one thing I kept telling my roomie about...Oddly enough maybe like a yr ago I had a dream about some guy with wings on the back of his shirt and I kept chasing him thru out the dream...Then I saw a movie with it(the shirt) and I was like, "hmm deja vu?" Then when u turned around to go to ur car I was like, "WTF?" SO yeah ur shirt...Awesome! I get chills when I think of it...

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 01:14 PM
I QUALIFIED FOR THE FRIEND DEPARTMENT A WHILE AGO SO U DIDNT HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT PART. U DIDNT TELL ME WHATUR FRIENDSHIP COST BC U SAID "WHAT I WANT DONT COME FREELY". BEING MYSELF DONT COST NOTHING SO WHAT DID U MEAN?
Dammit u dont let stuff drop huh? Great googly moogly...

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 01:15 PM
U know that is the one thing I kept telling my roomie about...Oddly enough maybe like a yr ago I had a dream about some guy with wings on the back of his shirt and I kept chasing him thru out the dream...Then I saw a movie with it(the shirt) and I was like, "hmm deja vu?" Then when u turned around to go to ur car I was like, "WTF?" SO yeah ur shirt...Awesome! I get chills when I think of it...

hmmm interesante. I made that shirt actually

BTEC
10-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Dammit u dont let stuff drop huh? Great googly moogly...
GO INCOGNEGRO AND ANSWER ME

BTEC
10-03-2006, 01:16 PM
you've killed what?
OH NOTHING, UMMMM. WHAT DID U HAVE FOR LUNCH 2DAY?

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 01:19 PM
OH NOTHING, UMMMM. WHAT DID U HAVE FOR LUNCH 2DAY?

basically

BTEC
10-03-2006, 01:21 PM
basically
LOL!!!!

Tasuki_Civic
10-03-2006, 01:23 PM

make me a copy :goodjob: :D ;)

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 01:25 PM

Tasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuki

BluesClues
10-03-2006, 01:27 PM
I think she is talking about her pussy

BTEC
10-03-2006, 01:28 PM
ILL LET U BORROW IT AND U MAKE UR OWN DAMN COPY.

BTEC
10-03-2006, 01:29 PM
ILL PRETEND LIKE I KNEW THAT AND SAY "I WAS JUST PLAYING ALONG". :doh:

BluesClues
10-03-2006, 01:30 PM
ILL PRETEND LIKE I KNEW THAT AND SAY "I WAS JUST PLAYING ALONG". :doh:
:tongue1: :tongue1:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 01:39 PM
hmmm interesante. I made that shirt actually
What??? Are u serious...That is tooooo weird

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 01:40 PM
No ma'am I am not... :no:

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 01:40 PM

Wonder what the dream meant

BluesClues
10-03-2006, 01:41 PM
"Welcome to the twilight zone"

BluesClues
10-03-2006, 01:41 PM
You two are destined to be together

BluesClues
10-03-2006, 01:42 PM
No ma'am I am not... :no:
Oh my bad then:crazy:

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 01:43 PM
we were together

BluesClues
10-03-2006, 01:44 PM
we were together
:eek:

Dirty Octopus™
10-03-2006, 01:45 PM
yeah... ive come to the conclusion

BRB, El Subestimado :yes:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 01:48 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: ok where is the real slowly at, ive been punkd this whole time..i needed to call u in the middle of the night, i wasnt cryin though LOLz

Sammich
10-03-2006, 01:50 PM
umm..WTH else is goin on n here since i left

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 01:51 PM
umm..WTH else is goin on n here since i left

so what had happened was...

Joselyn was mackin to Jesse
anden
Jamese came and got jealous
anden
Joselyn said no
anden
I had something else
anden
you came back.

BluesClues
10-03-2006, 01:53 PM

anden
anden
Joselyn said no
anden
I had something else
anden
you came back.
Anden?!

Tell me again

BluesClues
10-03-2006, 01:54 PM

anden
anden
Joselyn said no
anden
I had something else
anden
you came back.
uh uh :no:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 01:56 PM
:dunno: too weird...~goosebumps~

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 01:58 PM
:no: He didnt like me...I am "nervous" around him...

Sammich
10-03-2006, 01:59 PM
i like u:yes: :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Oh my bad then:crazy:
Yup yup!!!

Sammich
10-03-2006, 02:00 PM

anden
anden
Joselyn said no
anden
I had something else
anden
you came back.

yea sounds like the normal round up, just missing me tryna get some digits before the day is out LOLz

SLOWLYbtngU
we were together
Yeah I guess we were, huh? hmmmm...

BluesClues
Loosen up

BluesClues
10-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Yeah I guess we were, huh? hmmmm...
IA's new couple :dunno:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 02:02 PM
guess who gave my father her numbers to give to me...

BRB, The Elusive Tiger Fist :yes:

YAY!!!! KASHEEEEEEEMMMMYYYYY!!!!!! Whoot whhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo!!!!!!!! :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :crazy: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Dirty Octopus™
10-03-2006, 02:03 PM
uh oh... here comes tha hammer

BRB, Stop..... Hammertime! :yes:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Nope! Nuh uh...No IA couples...

Sammich
10-03-2006, 02:05 PM
yea

Dirty Octopus™
10-03-2006, 02:08 PM
yea
:goodjob:

BRB, Batman :yes:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 02:11 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: ok where is the real slowly at, ive been punkd this whole time..i needed to call u in the middle of the night, i wasnt cryin though LOLz
Can't call with out a number...

Here try again..You alreadt know 404 so now jsut figure out the rest.. 6077766 :D

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 02:12 PM
:goodjob:

BRB, Batman :yes:
Ass!

Sammich
10-03-2006, 02:13 PM
Can't call with out a number...

Here try again..You alreadt know 404 so now jsut figure out the rest.. 6077766 :D

this is rape

Dirty Octopus™
10-03-2006, 02:14 PM
Ass!
ass :thinking:...que ass?
¿por que un ass?

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 02:15 PM
wha hapin?

Dirty Octopus™
10-03-2006, 02:15 PM
this is rape
:yes: butter:yes:

BRB, It is Butter :yes:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 02:16 PM
this is rape
ur just lazy...By now u could have tried them all...What is it called factorials? or probability? Damn I hated math...

Sammich
:yes: butter:yes:

BRB, It is Butter :yes:

this aint butter this is rape..she makin me use my brain w/o consent, thats rape:lmfao: :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
ass :thinking:...que ass?
¿por que un ass?

What was the goodjob bs supposed to mean??? U know better than anybody aint nothing serious coming form IA...MAybe serious friendships but that is it...

Sammich
10-03-2006, 02:17 PM
ur just lazy...By now u could have tried them all...What is it called factorials? or probability? Damn I hated math...

i dnt live in GA though, so i dnt even know where to begin

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 02:17 PM
wha hapin?
What u want to happen?

Sammich
10-03-2006, 02:18 PM
What u want to happen?

call me

Dirty Octopus™
10-03-2006, 02:19 PM

its actaully aclled pie.

BRB, Pathagorean :yes:

Dirty Octopus™
10-03-2006, 02:20 PM
What was the goodjob bs supposed to mean??? U know better than anybody aint nothing serious coming form IA...MAybe serious friendships but that is it...
iono :dunno:
i just felt like it. you of all people should know... when in you Rome... :yes:

BRB, Poe :yes:

BTEC
10-03-2006, 02:28 PM
THIS NO JOKES THIS SUCK!!!

Sammich
10-03-2006, 02:36 PM
what

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 02:45 PM
call me
HEhehe...For some reason all I hear is that song in the background now...

~Call me.....Call Me....~

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 02:46 PM
its actaully aclled pie.

BRB, Pathagorean :yes:
I dunno what "aclled pie" is but I think ur talkin about "pi"

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 02:47 PM
iono :dunno:
i just felt like it. you of all people should know... when in you Rome... :yes:

BRB, Poe :yes:
When "in I Rome" ????? Nigga Wake the fuck up!!!! lol U on crack huh?

Tasuki_Civic
Tasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuki

:rolleyes:

Dirty Octopus™

hey! i remade that! its a nice jam :yes:

BRB, Al Green :yes:

SLOWLYbtngU
THIS NO JOKES THIS SUCK!!!
Lol...I suck too!!! ;)

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 02:49 PM
hey! i remade that! its a nice jam :yes:

BRB, Al Green :yes:
Word...I was listening to it yesterday...

I still need "Beautiful Noise" in Kanji..Oh and the "Live in Honor"

Dirty Octopus™
10-03-2006, 02:50 PM
ok look... you asked this yesterday.
its my Anti-drug okay?!?
IA is your anti-drug
so why cant i have a release?

hater.

BRB, The Beast From The Depths of Ocean :yes:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 02:50 PM

:lmfao:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 02:51 PM

SHOLL IUH

Dirty Octopus™
10-03-2006, 02:51 PM
Word...I was listening to it yesterday...

I still need "Beautiful Noise" in Kanji..Oh and the "Live in Honor"
hai hai hai:blah: :blah: :blah:

BRB, The Creator :yes:

BTEC
10-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Lol...I suck too!!! ;)
U KILLIN ME

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 03:04 PM
ok look... you asked this yesterday.
its my Anti-drug okay?!?
IA is your anti-drug
so why cant i have a release?

hater.

BRB, The Beast From The Depths of Ocean :yes:

Lol...Damn my bad homey..No need to air ur dirty laundry on here...

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 03:04 PM
hai hai hai:blah: :blah: :blah:

BRB, The Creator :yes:
Get 'er DONE!!!!!

BluesClues
10-03-2006, 03:05 PM
I since some wrongful activity here so I am leaving this thread and will not return for fear of what I may read next :ninja:

SLOWLYbtngU
U KILLIN ME
Nah...Not yet...

Dirty Octopus™
Lol...Damn my bad homey..No need to air ur dirty laundry on here...
thats what you do though?
IA = the washer and the dryer

BRB, The Creator of the term :yes:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 03:06 PM
I since some wrongful activity here so I am leaving this thread and will not return for fear of what I may read next :ninja:
See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...Hmm...Read no evil? :dunno:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 03:07 PM
thats what you do though?
IA = the washer and the dryer

BRB, The Creator of the term :yes:
Wow...I love this quote...Its gotta go in the sig...Cant do it here but damn :goodjob: I lub it!!!!

Nah I only air selected info...The rest would make the place fall apart...Bandwith would go crazy though.. :)

ryanh300
10-03-2006, 03:08 PM
http://rapidshare.de/files/33719663/Lupe_Fiasco_s_-_Food_And_Liquor.rar.html

:)

Crazy Asian
10-03-2006, 03:08 PM
who...

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 03:11 PM
http://rapidshare.de/files/33719663/Lupe_Fiasco_s_-_Food_And_Liquor.rar.html

:)
I know u not, and yet I love you???? :???: :goodjob: rep'd

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 03:12 PM
who...
Go pinch!

BTEC
10-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Nah...Not yet...
U POINTLESS THREATS DO NOT MOVE ME. COME AGAIN DOH-LING.

BTEC
10-03-2006, 03:13 PM
GOOD IDEA CAUSE WE BOUTS TO GIT NEKID!!!!!

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 03:18 PM
U POINTLESS THREATS DO NOT MOVE ME. COME AGAIN DOH-LING.Lol...Pointless? lol

GOOD IDEA CAUSE WE BOUTS TO GIT NEKID!!!!!
Aww, but it aint no fun if the friends cant have none....:no:

Sammich
10-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Aww, but it aint no fun if the friends cant have none....:no:

so wheres mine joselyn..u owe me some

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 03:37 PM
so wheres mine joselyn..u owe me some
404 6677706.....Figure it out!!!

Sammich
10-03-2006, 03:37 PM
404 6677706.....Figure it out!!!

i said some, not digits..call me:goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 03:41 PM
i said some, not digits..call me:goodjob:
Gotta call b4 u can get anything...

Sammich
10-03-2006, 03:52 PM
Gotta call b4 u can get anything...

somebody wnt just give the digits out thru PM..so its worthless:lmfao:

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 04:15 PM
What did I miss? Nothing?

Crazy Asian
10-03-2006, 04:17 PM
I DID SLWLY AND YOU LOST YOUR FIRMNESS ON YOUR BUTT!!! GO TONE IT ITS GOTTEN SOFT!!!!

~The_Duke~
10-03-2006, 04:18 PM
I DID SLWLY AND YOU LOST YOUR FIRMNESS ON YOUR BUTT!!! GO TONE IT ITS GOTTEN SOFT!!!!

o rly?

HvyArms
10-03-2006, 04:19 PM

English motherfu...wait wheres that damn smiley:english:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-03-2006, 04:58 PM
U did ur momma, not me... Who lost their firmness? HvyArms? hmm...I didnt check when i met him...hmmmm.. :thinking:

ryanh300
10-03-2006, 11:54 PM
I know u not, and yet I love you???? :???: :goodjob: rep'd

you're welcome :goodjob::ninja:

Sammich
10-04-2006, 07:37 AM

no wai:lmfao: :lmfao: i dnt like feeling rocks myself, i like mine more like charmin or something:goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-04-2006, 07:39 AM
you're welcome :goodjob::ninja:
;)

SLOWLYbtngU
10-04-2006, 07:40 AM
no wai:lmfao: :lmfao: i dnt like feeling rocks myself, i like mine more like charmin or something:goodjob:
Hey you!

Yeah uh I think CrazyAsian was talking about a dude...Not me... :no: gross :upchuck:

BTEC
10-04-2006, 07:42 AM
what u tom bout up in hee-yuh?

SLOWLYbtngU
10-04-2006, 07:51 AM
what u tom bout up in hee-yuh?
Nuh-teeng... :) Good morning!

BTEC
10-04-2006, 07:55 AM
Nuh-teeng... :) Good morning!
good morning to you. how are u feeling today?

Sammich
10-04-2006, 08:08 AM
Hey you!

Yeah uh I think CrazyAsian was talking about a dude...Not me... :no: gross :upchuck:

hey girl what it do, u jacked nebody up dis morning yet??

yea i dnt know about that dude stuff i stick in w/ what i know, da puss:goodjob: and da booty

HvyArms
10-04-2006, 08:11 AM
Hvy's sage word of the day

"Life's only a bitch 'cause you aint fucking her right"

Sammich
10-04-2006, 08:14 AM

'life's got a fat a$$ best believe ima kcuf full steam' -Pharell

SLOWLYbtngU
10-04-2006, 08:29 AM
hey girl what it do, u jacked nebody up dis morning yet??

yea i dnt know about that dude stuff i stick in w/ what i know, da puss:goodjob: and da booty
No...I fell asleep late talking on AIM...I need to learn when to just pick up the phone and just call a nig. I swear we Im's from the time I got home around 6ish to 3am....We were even watching TV onlinr together...Retarded...Aww which reminds me...

Where my roomie from across town at?? STEVEO!!!!! I miss our IM convos...lol...Especially when u were drunk..lol...aww man remember when Bryan came to my house and we were gonna pick u up...Aww damn that would have been too crazy...lol

SLOWLYbtngU
10-04-2006, 08:35 AM

Bah...I like the "Life is a bitch then you fuck her," rendition myself...:)

Morning BTW

SLOWLYbtngU
10-04-2006, 08:36 AM
good morning to you. how are u feeling today?
I am tired as crap...Stayed up talkin to that cat u say I am sprung off of...Blah...

BTEC
10-04-2006, 08:41 AM
I am tired as crap...Stayed up talkin to that cat u say I am sprung off of...Blah...
DNT GIVE ME THAT CRAP LIKE U DNT AGREE WITH ME. FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND THEY WAY UR ARE OVER HIM IS NOT GOOD. I WAS GONNA USE ANOTHER WORD TO DESCRIBE WHAT IT IS BUT ILL JUST LEAVE IT AT NOT GOOD.

BUT YEAH, IM TIRED TOO BC I LEFT THE SHOP AT 1AM WRKN ON MY OTHER CAR. SSSHHHH!!!!

Sammich
10-04-2006, 08:43 AM
No...I fell asleep late talking on AIM...I need to learn when to just pick up the phone and just call a nig. I swear we Im's from the time I got home around 6ish to 3am....We were even watching TV onlinr together...Retarded...Aww which reminds me...

Where my roomie from across town at?? STEVEO!!!!! I miss our IM convos...lol...Especially when u were drunk..lol...aww man remember when Bryan came to my house and we were gonna pick u up...Aww damn that would have been too crazy...lol

2 important things i got from what u just said:

1. JUST CALL A NIG, plain and simple
2. Dnt be using my name if u aint talking to or about me..

that is all:lmfao: :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-04-2006, 09:18 AM
DNT GIVE ME THAT CRAP LIKE U DNT AGREE WITH ME. FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND THEY WAY UR ARE OVER HIM IS NOT GOOD. I WAS GONNA USE ANOTHER WORD TO DESCRIBE WHAT IT IS BUT ILL JUST LEAVE IT AT NOT GOOD.

BUT YEAH, IM TIRED TOO BC I LEFT THE SHOP AT 1AM WRKN ON MY OTHER CAR. SSSHHHH!!!!
What is the other word? Why is it bad? How is it bad?

Hachi RoKu!!!!!:bump: