Thanks Jorje. :goodjob:

I was wondering where you were. :thinking:

Jaimecbr900
10-02-2006, 01:49 PM
cool pics bro

Thanks Mr. Derek. :goodjob:

Bballjamal
10-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Nice pics! Hopefully I can one day get panning down 1/2way as good as you!

Jaimecbr900
10-02-2006, 01:56 PM
3rd set.

Jaimecbr900
10-02-2006, 02:03 PM
4th set.

Jaimecbr900
10-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Last set.

The rest will be up in the gallery later.

speedminded
10-02-2006, 02:08 PM
*sigh* :cry: that lens brings tears to my eyes :tongue: Good pics :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
10-02-2006, 02:11 PM
Nice pics! Hopefully I can one day get panning down 1/2way as good as you!

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Actually, that art I'm still working on. I must of thrown out 50 pics that could've been money shots had I done even a half ass job at panning. It's practice and I'm really rusty at the panning stuff. There's a couple of guys on here that are really good at that. I've been trying to get a few tips from them here and there.

Jaimecbr900
10-02-2006, 02:15 PM
*sigh* :cry: that lens brings tears to my eyes :tongue: Good pics :goodjob:

Thanks Jason. :goodjob:

I heard you guys were up there on Turn 6-7.

I wanted to go up there, but the damn traffic was awful. I heard that yall had some cool shots up there. I wish I would've gotten up there with you and Brady and them.

Maybe next time. ;)

speedminded
10-02-2006, 02:19 PM
Thanks Jason. :goodjob:

I heard you guys were up there on Turn 6-7.

I wanted to go up there, but the damn traffic was awful. I heard that yall had some cool shots up there. I wish I would've gotten up there with you and Brady and them.

Maybe next time. ;)I was at 6 & 7 right as the sun was setting....walked the fence line from the paddock and turn 1 to the esses around noon and the rest of the track throughout the day.

Brady
10-02-2006, 02:27 PM
nice shots Jaime! Yeah i was wondering if you were there. I was with matt pretty much the full saturday afternoon. 6 and 7 was a good spot. I like shooting at 10a/10b. or coming down the hill from under the bridge :D

Jaimecbr900
10-02-2006, 02:28 PM
I was at 6 & 7 right as the sun was setting....walked the fence line from the paddock and turn 1 to the esses around noon and the rest of the track throughout the day.

I feel ya....It felt like I walked damn near 50 miles. :D

I wanted to go into pit row, but it was too damn hot for the damn fire suit thing..... :screwy:

I did loop down on bottom of the hill, and then went around to start finish area.

A golf cart would've been a welcomed site..... :D

Jaimecbr900
10-02-2006, 02:31 PM
nice shots Jaime! Yeah i was wondering if you were there. I was with matt pretty much the full saturday afternoon. 6 and 7 was a good spot. I like shooting at 10a/10b. or coming down the hill from under the bridge :D

Thanks Brady. :goodjob:

Yeah, I ran into Matt and he told me where you guys were. I got in my car to go up there, but it was murder getting to you guys. I finally gave up on it and went around to the start/finish line for a bit. I really didn't stay very long.

I got up there about 2 p.m. since I had my son's baseball game in the morning. A bunch of my guys were up there in the Lexus corral all day, which where I should've been if it wasn't for Daniel's ball game.

I got some good practice. I really wanted some glowing shots and maybe some pit row stuff for the creative side. Maybe next time. :D

speedminded
10-02-2006, 02:34 PM
I feel ya....It felt like I walked damn near 50 miles. :D

I wanted to go into pit row, but it was too damn hot for the damn fire suit thing..... :screwy:

I did loop down on bottom of the hill, and then went around to start finish area.

A golf cart would've been a welcomed site..... :Dlol, I heard that all day long. hrmm...golf cart rental business or maybe just a track taxi service :tongue: :thinking:

Jaimecbr900
10-02-2006, 02:40 PM
lol, I heard that all day long. hrmm...golf cart rental business or maybe just a track taxi service :tongue: :thinking:

Word!

I would've gladly paid after walking up and down those hills coming up from the paddocks or from the gate back up to the bridge......that crap is for the birds.

Next time I'm bringing my son's mini motorcycle..... :goodjob:

I really should've just brought my regular motorcycle up there. That would've been much easier. :doh:

Brady
10-02-2006, 02:47 PM
yeah try walking from the front gate to turn 7....HORRIBLE HORRIBLE experience. We then ran into the Gran Turismo East/Drift Empire/Batlground guys who had golf carts :-D...btw eating a hamburger and riding on the back of a golf cart while andy sapp drives....errr...scary.

Jaimecbr900
10-02-2006, 02:53 PM
yeah try walking from the front gate to turn 7....HORRIBLE HORRIBLE experience. We then ran into the Gran Turismo East/Drift Empire/Batlground guys who had golf carts :-D...btw eating a hamburger and riding on the back of a golf cart while andy sapp drives....errr...scary.

Yeah, I passed Tracy and them on my way out.

I was walking back to my car and got one of those Brats to eat......try walking for a little bit and then figuring out that it's half freaking burnt.....I was too damn lazy to walk back and make that woman give me another one....had to throw the whole thing away. I was pissed. Damn thing was expensive as hell too.....furkers!!! :2up:

Next time, I'm definetly bringing my bike and calling it a day.... :D

1SICKLEX
10-03-2006, 10:20 AM
Wow Jaime, those pics are fantastic! You clearly took advantage of your press pass!

Jaimecbr900
10-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Wow Jaime, those pics are fantastic! You clearly took advantage of your press pass!

Thanks Mike.

I kinda regret not going into pit row.....but it was just too hot (after walking everywhere) to put on a fire suit. :(

speedminded
10-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Thanks Mike.

I kinda regret not going into pit row.....but it was just too hot (after walking everywhere) to put on a fire suit. :(You get used to it, i always wear one when crewing and did an endurance race in Miami earlier this year....now you wanna talk about hot :tongue:

Jaimecbr900
10-03-2006, 10:48 AM
You get used to it, i always wear one when crewing and did an endurance race in Miami earlier this year....now you wanna talk about hot :tongue:

They just looked so damn hot when people were putting them on.....I guess I should've tried it first, huh? :thinking: