PDA

View Full Version : Need some E-Bay help...

Ran
10-02-2006, 01:27 PM
I've noticed that a lot of sellers on E-Bay now will not sell to a new buyer (Rating of "0"). I've purchased a lot of stuff on E-Bay but my rating is still "0". How can I get my rating to go up? Anyone help me out?

HvyArms
10-02-2006, 01:29 PM
do you have any pos points from people you bought from? cuz thats what you need, you need to request it. now rep me

racingtoyota
10-02-2006, 01:29 PM
well if the people that you buy from never send you feedback just shoot them a message and ask them to give you some :)

HvyArms
10-02-2006, 01:30 PM
well if the people that you buy from never send you feedback just shoot them a message and ask them to give you some :)

Dont listen to this guy, he doesnt know what he's talking about. Do what I said, now rep me.

Ran
10-02-2006, 01:31 PM
well if the people that you buy from never send you feedback just shoot them a message and ask them to give you some :)Will do. Thanks!

Dont listen to this guy, he doesnt know what he's talking about. Do what I said, now rep me.Gotta spred some rep before I get you again. I'll rep you later when it lets me. Thanks! :cheers:

ToyoChick05
10-02-2006, 01:36 PM
are you talking about feedback?

I usually dont give feedback untill they give it to me first. Then they will surely give you feedback.