PDA

View Full Version : Pisses me off

Cliff
05-28-2005, 12:19 AM
that when an american flag is shown being burned on tv it's nothing but when reports of possible misstreatment of the Koran or anything else from the middle east come up then whoever did the supposed misstreating must apologize.... the person that reported it must apologize and retract the story and say it was just hearsay.....i think this is total crap...that is all :2cents:

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2005, 10:14 AM
It's spelled "Quran." Later, QD.

The Yousef
05-28-2005, 11:21 PM
that when an american flag is shown being burned on tv it's nothing but when reports of possible misstreatment of the Koran or anything else from the middle east come up then whoever did the supposed misstreating must apologize.... the person that reported it must apologize and retract the story and say it was just hearsay.....i think this is total crap...that is all :2cents:

uhhh there is a slight difference b/w a flag and a holy book that a religion is based on that a billion people have faith in..... :2cents:

yousef

Z33_kid
05-29-2005, 02:42 PM
uhhh there is a slight difference b/w a flag and a holy book that a religion is based on that a billion people have faith in..... :2cents:

yousef

true

Cliff
05-30-2005, 01:12 AM
is it still not disrespecting....i couldn't care less the level of significance the point is that is pure disrespect but yet we are expected to apologize to them?

Z33_kid
05-31-2005, 03:12 PM
lol i tink we shouldnt appolgiez sorry to say but we did wrong ... now were even lol

SaraX5
06-02-2005, 12:19 AM

yousef
i agree. you have to compare apples to apples. Some1 burning the Bible would be equivalent to the Quran. Not trying to say burning the flag isn't a big deal but it would be like the equivalent of burning ANY countrys flag. The holy book is a way bigger deal though than the flag. I'd be more pissed about religious texts whether it be the Quran or the Bible than flags.

4dmin
06-02-2005, 08:13 AM
who fucking cares i think we should just nuke the middle east and get it over w/... the oil will be there 20 years from now. i'm tired of billions in tax dollars being spent on a loosing cause.

C22H19N3O4
06-02-2005, 09:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/korean_teg/a490.gif