PDA

View Full Version : Misc GO LA!! DODGERS IN THE PLAYOFFS BAYBEEEE

thinkfast®
10-01-2006, 12:03 PM
yea boy.. caught them LA boys doin the damn thing last nite, Maddux pitched a hell of a game and they are on a roll right now.. they play the Giants again today, and if they win, with a Padres loss, we got the division.. been a great year, and with all them boys healthy, Nomar, Drew, Furcal... gonna get interesting w/ this years playoffs

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8242/4xg3.jpg

2.0civic
10-01-2006, 12:06 PM
damn, they got alot of ex braves....good to see though. They should put up some numbers. What do they have for pitching?

Sammich
10-01-2006, 12:09 PM
DISCLAIMER: aint nobody care bout dis

LOLz

quickdodge®
10-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Sheet. It's been a long time coming for the Dodgers. Glad to see it. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
10-01-2006, 12:14 PM
pitching has been pretty consistent this year, they picked up Maddux from the Cubbies last month, he's got about 5 starts under his belt, lookin good as always.. then we got Derek Lowe who went 16-8 this year, he'll probly start Game 1 of the NLDS, Brad Penny's had a good year, and the asian sensation Saito comin out the bullpen has been a big surprise lol

quickdodge®
10-01-2006, 12:15 PM
pitching has been pretty consistent this year, they picked up Maddux from the Cubbies last month, he's got about 5 starts under his belt, lookin good as always.. then we got Derek Lowe who went 16-8 this year, he'll probly start Game 1 of the NLDS, Brad Penny's had a good year, and the asian sensation Saito comin out the bullpen has been a big surprise lol

Lowe and Penny, I knew was gonna do good this year because they both went 34-0 on my Xbox version for me. Not to mention the team went 159-3 for ther season. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
10-04-2006, 08:38 PM
Boys in blue lost 6-5, what the eff man, this is pissin me off.. we'll see what they can manage against Glavine tomorrow nite, sons a bitches

{X}Echo419
10-05-2006, 12:17 PM
the Braves might not be in the playoffs but a Bunch of their former players still are :lmfao:

looks like everybody else figured that the key to the post season was in scouting.... @ Turner Field :lmfao: :lmfao:

thinkfast®
10-05-2006, 04:03 PM
or offering more money then the cheap ass braves.. add em up playboy, you cant win pennants if you dont spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

TeeJay
10-05-2006, 08:51 PM
ummm not necessarily man, the yankees are the biggest spenders i baseball and they havent won a WS since 00

Hulud
10-05-2006, 08:53 PM
ummm not necessarily man, the yankees are the biggest spenders i baseball and they havent won a WS since 00
they still win pennants :goodjob:

TeeJay
10-05-2006, 08:54 PM
they still win pennants :goodjob:
haha who the hell remembers who wins the pennant, its the WS that counts :goodjob:

Hulud
10-05-2006, 08:56 PM
haha who the hell remembers who wins the pennant, its the WS that counts :goodjob:
nah, thats only in football

people who actually follow "americas pastime" know it does matter :goodjob:

TeeJay
10-05-2006, 09:01 PM
nah, thats only in football

people who actually follow "americas pastime" know it does matter :goodjob:
no, it doesnt matter, lol...i couldnt tell you how many times i tried to justify the braves crazy streak to people, and all i get in return is...."how many WS they won?" cant argue with that man. 2nd place is the 1st loser :goodjob:

Hulud
10-05-2006, 09:02 PM
no, it doesnt matter, lol...i couldnt tell you how many times i tried to justify the braves crazy streak to people, and all i get in return is...."how many WS they won?" cant argue with that man. 2nd place is the 1st loser :goodjob:
you werent arguing it correctly then :goodjob:

o and btw the only reason the braves won that many is because the nl east was pretty bad for a while

thinkfast®
10-06-2006, 10:33 AM
NL east was garbage for about the past 10 years! only in 2004 did the Braves really start gettin competition, and thats because they let half their HOF pitching staff go, and, as I said before, didnt wanna spend the cheese, the loot, the $$$$$$$$$... If they spent the right loot on keeping the aces they had, and adding a few bats to the lineup, the fuckin METS wouldnt have won the division, and the fuckin BRAVES wouldnt have finished oh, about 18 GAMES OUT!! lol

but your right I guess, all them pennants dont mean shit, they sure bring the fans out though

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-06-2006, 10:44 AM
I'm rooting for the dodgers.. since my beloved Angels did not make the post season this year.

FUCKING A's! I honestly believe that Frank Thomas provided the extra nudge to push them through in combination with the shitty season we've had.

gotta root for the OG LA team now..

TeeJay
10-06-2006, 10:46 AM
yeah, btw, them mets look strong as fuck man, im pullin for the dodgers, just because they havent won in ages, but i dunno man...they better make it happen sat in LA

thinkfast®
10-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Saturdays game I'm gonna be shitty, Maddux on the mound @ home, gonna be good

{X}Echo419
10-08-2006, 03:58 AM
GOOOO DODG....er' Mets :crazy: