PDA

View Full Version : Maybe someone's already asked this...

HvyArms
09-30-2006, 03:14 PM
I went to Regal24 Cinema on 85 last night, to meet someone, and half the lot was taped off with POLICE DO NOT ENTER strips. So, because I'm me, I pulled in anyway and I found out that someone had been shot. 2 people in fact, their bodies were laying under sheets in the lot. No one could leave because there was still evidence in the lot, so everyone was standing around. They hadn't moved the bodies.

Does anyone know what happened? Like, not rumor, but facts? I heard that one of the 2 killed, was a girl. That's sad as hell to me.

Sammich
09-30-2006, 04:14 PM
i think somebody shot them there

Dirty Octopus™
09-30-2006, 04:24 PM
i should be able to know something later. once i call one of the managers...
i was there around 10ish and it looked like one body but :dunno:

Brett
09-30-2006, 06:34 PM
Didnt you make this whole post ordeal that you werent posting anymore? That didnt even last a day :lmfao:

Julio
09-30-2006, 06:36 PM
interesting.

SLOWLYbtngU
09-30-2006, 08:00 PM
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=1050582&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

SLOWLYbtngU
09-30-2006, 08:01 PM
Gang related..Possibly....But I told u that last night..nothing else found out..

The Golden Child
09-30-2006, 08:04 PM
Didnt you make this whole post ordeal that you werent posting anymore? That didnt even last a day :lmfao:

sorry Brett but only real Gs know wassup ..

let me put it in white terms so you can understand ..

he was basically saying hes gunna call it a night on IA ..

Sammich
09-30-2006, 08:12 PM
http://www.p0stwh0res.com/images/captainobvious.jpg

red x for the lost...RG=Red x OG=FTL:lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
09-30-2006, 08:13 PM

Damn Steve lol...Hell nah...hahahhaa

LiL PaKi
09-30-2006, 08:13 PM
:redx: ..

Sammich
09-30-2006, 08:23 PM

yea brett is white..did he 4get he has the WHITEST BOY name..wowzers:lmfao:

The Golden Child
09-30-2006, 08:48 PM
LOLZ !!! I KEEPZ IT REALZ !!!

Ruiner
09-30-2006, 08:54 PM
I used to live less than 1/4 mile from that movie theatre and went to it on MANY occasions. I am SO HAPPY that I finally moved outside of the Atlanta city limits. Shit like that doesn't happen up here. Atlanta's crime is one of the top in the nation. Until the city is cleaned up, don't count on me moving back.

RandomGuy
09-30-2006, 08:56 PM
I used to live less than 1/4 mile from that movie theatre and went to it on MANY occasions. I am SO HAPPY that I finally moved outside of the Atlanta city limits. Shit like that doesn't happen up here. Atlanta's crime is one of the top in the nation. Until the city is cleaned up, don't count on me moving back.
heh mr. RuinerTT or whatever your plate said haha i saw you a few times on 85N access road :)

HvyArms
09-30-2006, 08:57 PM

hey jiiiive toorky, I's ments dat I's goun fo da day. or fo da nite, wicheva you pruhfu.

or

shawty lisin...lisin shawty wut I sed wuz dat I wuz finna lawg owf fadanite. cu uh, I wuz leevn my job at fi o clok.

or

yo son, first of all, Ion uprresheeate you tryna front me out yo. why you gotta be bringin up shit thats obviously mad old yo. on my life yo, thats how nigghuz be getting murked B. buss ya whole shit up son, yo word life kid, I'm bout to black on this kid yo...woooord up

or

I was only saying that I'd be logged off for the rest of the night, I dont usually post while I'm home. So...yeah. Would you like some cheese?

quickdodge®
09-30-2006, 09:01 PM
hey jiiiive toorky, I's ments dat I's goun fo da day. or fo da nite, wicheva you pruhfu.

or

shawty lisin...lisin shawty wut I sed wuz dat I wuz finna lawg owf fadanite. cu uh, I wuz leevn my job at fi o clok.

or

yo son, first of all, Ion uprresheeate you tryna front me out yo. why you gotta be bringin up shit thats obviously mad old yo. on my life yo, thats how nigghuz be getting murked B. buss ya whole shit up son, yo word life kid, I'm bout to black on this kid yo...woooord up

or

I was only saying that I'd be logged off for the rest of the night, I dont usually post while I'm home. So...yeah. Would you like some cheese?

Or even:

Yo, cuzz. I'm bout ta ride out on this muh fucca til dawn, homeboy.

Later, QD.

Ruiner
09-30-2006, 09:04 PM
heh mr. RuinerTT or whatever your plate said haha i saw you a few times on 85N access road :)

RuinerTT is my AIM/Yahoo! name.

The Golden Child
09-30-2006, 09:04 PM
mmm old e ..

scttydb411
09-30-2006, 10:35 PM
i heard about it on the news last night on am 750. some younger guys ended up shooting/killing a guy and seriously injuring his 18 y/o sister. they said it may be gang related, but couldn't confirm it. the demographics of the folks involved fit into the demographics of the doraville area.

SLOWLYbtngU
09-30-2006, 10:44 PM
i heard about it on the news last night on am 750. some younger guys ended up shooting/killing a guy and seriously injuring his 18 y/o sister. they said it may be gang related, but couldn't confirm it. the demographics of the folks involved fit into the demographics of the doraville area.

The "Doraville area" wtf? So everybody in Doraville are Latino? Hmm... Yeah assume much? Look the theater is technically located in Chamblee but I know plenty of people that travel from a whiles away to watch movies there...That was the most retarded thing I have read tonight..."The Doraville area," NO SHIT!!! The theater is in Chamblee, Doraville's neighboring city.... :goodjob:

thinkfast®
10-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Chamblee, Doraville, same shit. its the immigrants turf sweetie, lol.. look around some when your driving in that area, you will see a lot of them, and by them I mean immigrants, not Latinos, immigrants.. homeboy never said Latino, so quit jumpin his shit for no reason :thumbup:

The Golden Child
10-01-2006, 11:23 AM
gang related thats the 1st since i lived here ..

thinkfast®
10-01-2006, 11:24 AM
where you live steveo, I bet I can show you gang related within a block of your place, lol

The Golden Child
10-01-2006, 11:39 AM
i live in sandy spring ..

The Golden Child
10-01-2006, 11:40 AM
my old complex was pretty bad had some gangsta ass latinos and some OGs ..

i used to chill with some of the latinos and drink some coronas while watching my dog run around like a mad dog ..

thinkfast®
10-01-2006, 11:41 AM
I got a couple homeys off Roswell Rd that would change ya mind fool, gang related is all over GA.. I was in Jonesboro last nite, them boys remind me of myself an shit, when I was young, and dumb.. haha

The Golden Child
10-01-2006, 11:43 AM
im saying gang related as in a shooting that was gang related ..

theres gangs everywhere aint no lie in that ..

Sammich
10-01-2006, 11:50 AM
im gangsterrrr

The Golden Child
10-01-2006, 11:53 AM
quit acting like one fool ..

SLOWLYbtngU
10-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Chamblee, Doraville, same shit. its the immigrants turf sweetie, lol.. look around some when your driving in that area, you will see a lot of them, and by them I mean immigrants, not Latinos, immigrants.. homeboy never said Latino, so quit jumpin his shit for no reason :thumbup:
I wasnt "jumping his shit" babe. I "looked" around there all the time I lived there...My parents still live there. Immigrants? No shit. I am not from here either...My problem wasnt that...It was that the report said that the "demographics," according to homeboy that posted up there, were those of two groups of Hispanics...It doesnt matter if it was gang related...I could give a shit...My 13 yr old brother is already affiliated with one of the Latin gangs..They are everywhere...My problem was the assumption that w/e the demogrpahics were that he heard seem to fit those of the doraville area as if though Latinos only live in Doraville....Considering that u are a Latino, live in Gwinnett, and dont live in Doraville I would assume that u also fit the initial demographic...Right? So what the fuck does Doraville have to do with anything????

I cannot stand when people try to knock a specific location when in reality not all of (what is considered Doraville) is bad....

I am sorry u took offense into what I responded to homeboy up there....I didnt know ur dog was in this fight....

thinkfast®
10-01-2006, 12:40 PM
lol he's not my dog, but he never said anything about Latinos, thats all.. thats great that you used to live around Doraville, and still got family there.. welcome to the club. my grandmother had a house off Tilly Mill for the last 25 years, and my uncles live 2 blocks from the marta station and, more importantly, Las Americas.. I think its a rite of passage when you first get here to GA to live somewhere in Doraville/Chamblee, anywhere within walking distance to Buford Hwy, lol.. I'm just keepin it real.

Latinos are the majority in that area, and I'm not defendin nobody, but put it like this.. if you heard of a shooting off Bankhead, what color do YOU think that person would be, initially? If you heard a shooting went down in some high-rise office out off Paces Ferry, what color would they be? same goes with the Regal area, whether its doraville, chamblee, whereever.. nobody said its a bad area, demographics are just numbers.. but lets be honest, its not Beverly hills over there ;)

quickdodge®
10-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Damn and shit. Back in 96-99, I lived in Doraville. About 3 miles North of 285. I used to go to the BHFM every weekend. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
10-01-2006, 12:59 PM
thats when the flea market was the shit, haha.. now its overrun by cheap imitation shit, back then I could find Dickies for $15, chucks, tube socks, gold chains, brass knucks.. talk about a latino wal-mart

quickdodge®
10-01-2006, 01:03 PM
thats when the flea market was the shit, haha.. now its overrun by cheap imitation shit, back then I could find Dickies for $15, chucks, tube socks, gold chains, brass knucks.. talk about a latino wal-mart

LOLOL!!!! I remember all the brass knuckle/pocket knife cases they had in there. That's where I bought a lot of my Dickies when I wore the shit out of them. Also, the gold chains and shit. Speaking of Chucks:

http://i6.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/6b/9e/d0_1.JPG

Those are on the way to my house as I type. $20/shipped. Lolol. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
10-01-2006, 01:05 PM
I dont get it, chucks are a fashion item now, cant find em less then $40 in stores bitches! where u get those at? I need a set of black/white ones

quickdodge®
10-01-2006, 01:09 PM
Like this:

http://i3.ebayimg.com/03/i/08/4e/3b/3c_1.JPG

Later, QD.

thinkfast®
10-01-2006, 01:14 PM
yea.. but the lo-tops are for chicks fool. I want the O.G. high-top male version

quickdodge®
10-01-2006, 01:17 PM
http://i9.ebayimg.com/01/i/08/53/67/c9_1_b.JPG (http://cgi.ebay.com/Converse-All-Star-Hi-Tops-Black-white-size-12_W0QQitemZ330032755837QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63850QQ rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Click the pic. Just keep looking on Ebizzle. That's where mine came from. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
10-01-2006, 01:19 PM
lol.. thats whats up

SLOWLYbtngU
10-01-2006, 06:38 PM
lol he's not my dog, but he never said anything about Latinos, thats all.. thats great that you used to live around Doraville, and still got family there.. welcome to the club. my grandmother had a house off Tilly Mill for the last 25 years, and my uncles live 2 blocks from the marta station and, more importantly, Las Americas.. I think its a rite of passage when you first get here to GA to live somewhere in Doraville/Chamblee, anywhere within walking distance to Buford Hwy, lol.. I'm just keepin it real.

Latinos are the majority in that area, and I'm not defendin nobody, but put it like this.. if you heard of a shooting off Bankhead, what color do YOU think that person would be, initially? If you heard a shooting went down in some high-rise office out off Paces Ferry, what color would they be? same goes with the Regal area, whether its doraville, chamblee, whereever.. nobody said its a bad area, demographics are just numbers.. but lets be honest, its not Beverly hills over there ;)

I get what u were saying but I cant stand the fact that Doraville is considered a high crime area...Man I lived off of McElroy in front of the Value City and never saw shit happen..Heard of shit in the apartments across McElroy, but nothing ever to us (my family.) I just dont like assumptions or ignorance that is all...

Yes Las Americas is the shit...Las empanadas ay Dios mio....Mmmmm...Damn I am hungruy now...We used to drive from Brookhaven to Las Americas just for the empanadas and to chill with Carlos when he was running the little cd store up the hill...I am sorry if it seemed like I was gettin on anybody's case...Just cant stand bullshit...That is it.. Thx have a great night :goodjob:

Julio
10-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Doraville, chamblee sucks. I wouldnt live around there for free.

Tasuki_Civic
10-01-2006, 06:51 PM

people outside of atlanta are drug pushers , rapist, murderers, and theives. the best thing about it is that you can cover your tracks better out of atlanta city limist than in tha city. but if you feel safe thats all that counts ;)

i saw this event on tha news....it was said one person died and a girlfriend got hurt and it was gang related.....i was curious of what happened as well

Tasuki_Civic
10-01-2006, 06:52 PM

haha i would. its not that bad of a place to me. house/apt are spacious and everything is right there.

lol everything

SLOWLYbtngU
10-01-2006, 06:53 PM
people outside of atlanta are drug pushers , rapist, murderers, and theives. the best thing about it is that you can cover your tracks better out of atlanta city limist than in tha city. but if you feel safe thats all that counts ;)

i saw this event on tha news....it was said one person died and a girlfriend got hurt and it was gang related.....i was curious of what happened as well
Hearsay(sp?) from my little brother and friends is that there was a "gang" of people that made a deragatory comment to this girl that was with her family, her older brother took up for her..A little bt after the shit talking shots were fired and the girl was shot in the stomach (critical condition at the hospital) and her brother died to protect her name....

SLOWLYbtngU
10-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Shit..Or free? HELL YEAH I WOULD LIVE THERE!!!! Besides..It isnt that bad... iam looking to buy a house next to my parents there...I wouldn't want to live anywhere else...I love how in a one block radius there are so many different cultures...I <3 Doraville....when my family moved there I thought it was the country...lol

Julio
10-01-2006, 06:57 PM
haha i would. its not that bad of a place to me. house/apt are spacious and everything is right there.

lol everything

Everything is around where I live too :D

Im not saying where I live is great.. But is def much better then the Atlanta city limits....
I think almost anything of 285 sucks if you ask me.

Tasuki_Civic
10-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Hearsay(sp?) from my little brother and friends is that there was a "gang" of people that made a deragatory comment to this girl that was with her family, her older brother took up for her..A little bt after the shit talking shots were fired and the girl was shot in the stomach (critical condition at the hospital) and her brother died to protect her name....

dayum! dats fucked up....and sad. love for ya family is costly. i hate situations like this.....its hard to swallow

Tasuki_Civic
10-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Everything is around where I live too :D

Im not saying where I live is great.. But is def much better then the Atlanta city limits....
I think almost anything of 285 sucks if you ask me.

lol you suck!

what about anything of 400?

SLOWLYbtngU
10-01-2006, 07:01 PM
dayum! dats fucked up....and sad. love for ya family is costly. i hate situations like this.....its hard to swallow
Yeah...I was pissed at my lil' bro..He knows the kids involved...

Julio
10-01-2006, 07:08 PM
lol you suck!

what about anything of 400?

Honestly, not to familiar with 400.. But of course, Ive seen some nice places.. of mansell, Old milton and a couple of other exits.

I try my best to avoid 400. about to weeks ago I drove on 400 for the 1st time in a long time. That hwy sucks. lol

Tasuki_Civic
10-01-2006, 07:09 PM
Honestly, not to familiar with 400.. But of course, Ive seen some nice places.. of mansell, Old milton and a couple of other exits.

I try my best to avoid 400. about to weeks ago I drove on 400 for the 1st time in a long time. That hwy sucks. lol

hahah yea it does

Tasuki_Civic
10-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Yeah...I was pissed at my lil' bro..He knows the kids involved...

if i was you....
i would have cursed him out in spanish and made sure we wouldnt get involved with that kind of stuff.

i would hate to call jesse and rashad and some others to do some dirty work with someone got you guys lol

SLOWLYbtngU
10-01-2006, 07:34 PM
if i was you....
i would have cursed him out in spanish and made sure we wouldnt get involved with that kind of stuff.

i would hate to call jesse and rashad and some others to do some dirty work with someone got you guys lol
Believe me, I dont have to cuss him out..He gets it from our mom, but b/c he is a straight A student she thinks its ok, it isnt affected his school work...Now I pretty much raised my lil bro, but to be real..It isnt my place to tell him right from wrong..He is 13 and amazingly smart...He has a good head on his shoulders but feels the need to "get respect" from another group of people that call themselves his family...I dont and cant blame him...

My father was in and out of jail since my brother was 3yrs. old...He didnt have a father, he had a dad...Now he has a father but sees him as a stranger...My mom was never home, it was just me and him after school...I ask him all the time where I failed him at that he felt that the love his sister gave him wasnt enough and he needs to feel loved by others that claim they got his back....He never answers but at the same time, he always cries...

Do I knock gang violence? Hell yes I do...U do in a group what real people do alone...I think it's stupid, but it was his decison...My only concern right now is his involvement with the people that did the shooting...

Sammich
10-02-2006, 08:34 AM
quit acting like one fool ..

*speaks real proper*
i can not it is my way of life :lmfao: :lmfao: