PDA

View Full Version : MEET TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

mugen_s2000
09-30-2006, 02:12 PM
3550 Centerville Hwy Ste 201
Snellville, GA 30039-4133

10:30 - 11:00 until whenever.

aaronfelipe
09-30-2006, 02:25 PM
Get directions or a aerial picture of the place. No clue where it is.

mugen_s2000
09-30-2006, 02:29 PM
you have used mapquest before, right? not trying to be an ass, but even an map won't help because I don't know where you are coming from.

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2006, 04:31 PM
you have used mapquest before, right? not trying to be an ass, but even an map won't help because I don't know where you are coming from.

If you're setting this up, you might want to be the one to provide directions. Later, QD.

The Youngn
09-30-2006, 05:15 PM
why dont u just go out to the meets that there already are....and giving a meet this last minute is not gonna work out. if u end up going...i hope u have fun out there by yourself

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2006, 06:10 PM
There's not a thing wrong with trying to get another meet up spot. If anything it gives you back up for when some idiot fucks up the already existing spots. Later, QD.

aaronfelipe
09-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Agreed with QD BOTH times. Make it at least attractive for people to want to come. Not trying to be an ass..

mugen_s2000
10-01-2006, 12:39 AM
Dude, I posted this shit up well over a week ago and it got deleted. I decided to back down from doing a PM only meet because I figured more people would show. You don't have to be a dick about it though, so back the fuck off man.

why dont u just go out to the meets that there already are....and giving a meet this last minute is not gonna work out. if u end up going...i hope u have fun out there by yourself

The Youngn
10-01-2006, 05:49 AM
Dude, I posted this shit up well over a week ago and it got deleted. I decided to back down from doing a PM only meet because I figured more people would show. You don't have to be a dick about it though, so back the fuck off man.
who the hell is being a dick about anything??? im just puttin my mutherfuckin 2 cents in there and tryin to help u from wastinf your damn time...cuz your coming in here out of nowhere and tryin to do this when you could just already come out to some of the meets that already exists and see how those are first. I was at the BP/Petco meet and cops rode through and not a damn thing happened

quickdodgeŽ
10-01-2006, 07:38 AM
tryin to help u from wastinf your damn time...cuz your coming in here out of nowhere and tryin to do this when you could just already come out to some of the meets that already exists and see how those are first.

I still don't think it is a waste of time. Always good to have a choice.

I was at the BP/Petco meet and cops rode through and not a damn thing happened

But we know that's not always the case. Lolol. Later, QD.

mugen_s2000
10-01-2006, 02:13 PM
The past 3 fucking times I have been there cops have broken that shit up. Fuck you for critising me for trying this shit out. Alot more people know me, I don't give a damn if you DON'T. I have a legal and legit spot, fuck you if you don't want to show up. I don't give a damn. I just posted up. Where does it say I am NOT alowed to do that? Show me and I will stop.

who the hell is being a dick about anything??? im just puttin my mutherfuckin 2 cents in there and tryin to help u from wastinf your damn time...cuz your coming in here out of nowhere and tryin to do this when you could just already come out to some of the meets that already exists and see how those are first. I was at the BP/Petco meet and cops rode through and not a damn thing happened

mugen_s2000
10-01-2006, 02:14 PM
I still don't think it is a waste of time. Always good to have a choice.

But we know that's not always the case. Lolol. Later, QD.

Thanks man.

The Youngn
10-02-2006, 05:24 PM
The past 3 fucking times I have been there cops have broken that shit up. Fuck you for critising me for trying this shit out. Alot more people know me, I don't give a damn if you DON'T. I have a legal and legit spot, fuck you if you don't want to show up. I don't give a damn. I just posted up. Where does it say I am NOT alowed to do that? Show me and I will stop.
damn man...i didnt say a single there about u not being allowed to do that...and u need to calm the fuck down. want me to get the number to the anger management palce my boy is gong to???

Annihilation
10-02-2006, 05:36 PM
so how many ppl showed up? i might come next time

mugen_s2000
10-02-2006, 07:46 PM
so how many ppl showed up? i might come next time

nobody showed cause too many assholes like the dude with the Cayman S were bashing shit... saying there was no point... fuck, I'll try to get one together for next weekend, and I'll let you know then.

mugen_s2000
10-02-2006, 07:47 PM
damn man...i didnt say a single there about u not being allowed to do that...and u need to calm the fuck down. want me to get the number to the anger management palce my boy is gong to???

No, but you told me it was a waste of my fucking time... that's bad enough.

The Youngn
10-02-2006, 10:11 PM
No, but you told me it was a waste of my fucking time... that's bad enough.
waste of ur fucking time huh...and i proved myself it was a waste of ur fucking time.

nobody showed cause too many assholes like the dude with the Cayman S were bashing shit... saying there was no point... fuck, I'll try to get one together for next weekend, and I'll let you know then.
all im sayin is come out to the bp/petco meet and actually talk to us and chill...give it some time and all the ricers leave and thats when the good times begin. the reason why the cops come and break up the meets is because of the ricers. cops rolled through a couple times when i was there last weekend and didnt say a single thing to us.

mugen_s2000
10-02-2006, 11:59 PM
It wasn't a waste of time, people were interested. How the hell would you know? Shit came up though, and I told many people to hold off... It'll probably happen this weekend though... And I always come up to the BP meets... Every single time I am there, either there is an accident or all the ricers show and by that time the cops show and break shit up. You didn't prove a goddamn thing man... you keep thinking that though.

waste of ur fucking time huh...and i proved myself it was a waste of ur fucking time.

all im sayin is come out to the bp/petco meet and actually talk to us and chill...give it some time and all the ricers leave and thats when the good times begin. the reason why the cops come and break up the meets is because of the ricers. cops rolled through a couple times when i was there last weekend and didnt say a single thing to us.

The Youngn
10-03-2006, 12:01 AM
nobody showed cause too many assholes like the dude with the Cayman S were bashing shit...
thats all i got to say

mugen_s2000
10-03-2006, 03:08 AM
thats all i got to say

wtf? is that all you gotta say? then why were you constantly saying shit earlier? I have an idea: the next time I make a meet up post, stay the fuck out of it. Then we won't have this problem, eh?