PDA

View Full Version : Sae Kang Shop Fund

Ncturnal
09-30-2006, 01:54 PM
I'm deeply saddened at the loss of my good friend Sae Kang, and that sadness is shared with all of those that knew him. He's helped me personally on numerous occasions with various cars and motorcycles that I've owned over the years. He's always made time to help me out when I needed it, and likewise I've tried to help him whenever I've had the opportunity. We have heard repeated accounts of others he has helped as well. I will truly miss a dear friend who has always put others before himself in the time I've known him. For those of you that knew Sae, there's no mistaking that after his family and friends, Finishline Motorsports was his number one passion in life and many of us will be working to keep that dream alive. I've talked with Sae's close friends and family and they are in support of a fund to help out the shop in its time of need.

If you wish to donate, the Paypal address is:

[email protected]

If you wish to mail a check/money order the address is:

East Coast Imports, LLC
Sae Kang Shop Fund
PO Box 920786
Norcross, GA 30010

Put in the Memo field: Sae Kang Shop Fund

If you wish for your name to remain anonymous, please indicate that when you send payment. We will work to get a dedicated account setup on Monday and I will update this information at that time if we are able to set something up. We were not able to do so today as the banks were closed. I will publish a record publicly of everyone who has donated along with a copy of the cleared check of 100% of the proceeds (minus Paypal fees) once the funds have been forwarded to the shop. We thought this would be a good alternative to flowers if you wished to do so. Please don't look at this as begging for money, because it's not. If you are not 100% comfortable sending a donation, there is absolutely no obligation on your part to do so. I was simply doing this as a way to help a dear friend that has helped me immensley over the years. If you have any questions for me, PM me and I will send you phone number.

Also, please note that the IA staff is aware of this posting and will confirm this shortly.

The Yousef
09-30-2006, 02:26 PM
stickied...

BTLFED
09-30-2006, 02:44 PM
stickied...

Good call. If you didn't do it I would have.

Vteckidd
09-30-2006, 09:08 PM
I donated $50

Payment Details
Payment Sent To: East Coast Imports, LLC ([email protected])
Account Status: Verified Business Member (28)
Type: Goods (other)
Amount: $50.00 USD
Total Amount: $50.00 USD
Email Subject: hope this helps

Michiahn_FL
09-30-2006, 09:11 PM
Wow. Thank you guys so much. I know that the coming months are going to be some of the hardest of my so far 2 years at Finishline. I do know however that all of us are survivors. Many times it had seemed like we were at rock bottom but then we managed to pull out and squeeze by that month. Sae was always able to work some magic and squeeze us through.

I know everyone at the shop will appreciate this much more than you can imagine. We were more than just coworkers. Finishline is a family. And the head of the family is a huge loss for anyone.

I don't actually expect any help at all, but if anyone does decide to help it will be very greatly appreciated.

Thank you everyone,

Matt

Killswitch Performance
10-01-2006, 01:19 AM
I know this is a little off topic, but I know Sae had just called me the other day to see if I could come work on that red 3000GT you have up there. I didn't get a chance this week, and I feel horrible I didn't make the trip up there. If any work needs to be done on that car, and I could be a help let me know.

Tyler

CodyW
10-01-2006, 01:41 AM
definately a good cause to help out, and i'll try my best to make a dontation when i get a little extra cash. also, if it would be alright, i'll be glad to put a quick write up on this in the next issue of S3 magazine as well to see if we can get any nationwide support. i'm down to help with this however possible.

mp5o
10-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Wow. Thank you guys so much. I know that the coming months are going to be some of the hardest of my so far 2 years at Finishline. I do know however that all of us are survivors. Many times it had seemed like we were at rock bottom but then we managed to pull out and squeeze by that month. Sae was always able to work some magic and squeeze us through.

I know everyone at the shop will appreciate this much more than you can imagine. We were more than just coworkers. Finishline is a family. And the head of the family is a huge loss for anyone.

I don't actually expect any help at all, but if anyone does decide to help it will be very greatly appreciated.

Thank you everyone,

Matt

Hey Matt,

This is Mike w/the mr2.. I really don't even have this money to be giving right now, but I know every little bit helps so here is my contribution for now... I wish you the best of luck and if you need any help man, don't hesitate to give me a call. If you lost my number just PM me and I'll give it to you.

-Mike

Business Name:
East Coast Imports, LLC
Email:
[email protected]
Payment Sent to:

[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Business Contact Information

Customer Service Email: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$20.00 USD

AB3dj
10-09-2006, 02:32 PM
my condolences go to his friend's and family.

Madmansilvia
10-15-2006, 04:55 PM
cool peps all of you guys.

Brian*
11-05-2006, 09:42 AM
RIP to a damn good friend! This is the first i have heard of it, i have been in fla for two months... wow, ill see what I can do!!!!!

Brian*
11-06-2006, 11:04 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know I'm getting a 1995 Nissan Altima special ed. from my buddy for a very good price and I will be auctioning it off as soon as its in my name. 90% of the money is going to sae's family, please if you know anyone or are interested in this car yourself please PM me with any questions. It will be under the "cars for sale" section so hopefully a mod can make it sticky for me* Thanks Brian

PhAtBoYMr2
11-06-2006, 11:07 PM
^^^ Good man.

The Green Monster
11-06-2006, 11:17 PM
I haven't been home since August so this still hasn't completely settled in...I have no idea where I'm supposed to hang out now during the day

RandomGuy
11-07-2006, 12:13 AM
I haven't been home since August so this still hasn't completely settled in...I have no idea where I'm supposed to hang out now during the day
gwinnett :)

Brian*
11-07-2006, 01:42 PM
this needs to stay at the top...:???:

The Green Monster
11-07-2006, 02:55 PM
i thought so...guess others think differently