PDA

View Full Version : Callout: Me vs Retro and Ch@dbee

superman
09-30-2006, 12:01 PM
I hear yoiu put 6-7 car on me yesterday and I am saying bs. Show me 7 cars from a dig better yet, can you show me 2 cars from a dig? I will be out there tonight with Nyteryder filming and we can set up at the same location. And FYI and am not spraying anything, no turbo or supercharger. Just a low compression 2.0l with vtec. I want to show you how my car runs with sticky tires too. When we are done I want a piece of that srt-4, same run out the hole. LMK, its all for fun.

PS/
I am also looking to run any na s200 (hint hint ChAmP_CoUpE) or 350z tonight as well.

o_bomb
09-30-2006, 12:19 PM
LOL!!

TIGERJC
09-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Fuck it, call me out for a dig run against my mr2

Halfwit
09-30-2006, 12:42 PM
u that guy with the white hatch thatalready go the beat down?

TIGERJC
09-30-2006, 12:45 PM
I just looked at the vid and he atleast put 2 cars on you and to me it looked like at most 4-5 cara on u

Yoshi
09-30-2006, 01:16 PM
???? LoL, FWD cars are going to drag race? LoL now thats funny

Retro
09-30-2006, 01:26 PM
yeah thats the white hatch that got the beatdown TWICE! once in stockbridge and again last night. but lets put things into perspective. my car is not a dig car....anyone who knows me knows that i dont race digs....but i was bored last night and had nothing else to race so i would give it a shot...we have video of it, ill bring it out there tonight for everyone to watch.....i put atleast 4 cars on u, by the way, i spun through 3rd on my radials because the spot was shitty, we were racing across a bridge on that white top concrete shit.....put me on some asphault and see what happens, anyways how about this i raced your race (dig) now you race mine, highway pull 40 kick and see if i dont put 10 cars on you by 140......

Maniaç
09-30-2006, 01:32 PM
^ Damn Richard, thats the way to do it. And did yall all make it home alright last night?

Retro
09-30-2006, 01:35 PM
yep we all got home good man...thanks

Maniaç
09-30-2006, 01:42 PM
yep we all got home good man...thanks

Word Yo, good luck with this run. Even though you will win. :goodjob:
Your car isn't that bad from a dig, trust me. :yes:

CHADbee
09-30-2006, 01:47 PM
ok first of all the only reason i was behind u was cause i had a camera in the car. everyone here know my car is slow thats why i'm selling it but it is far from a peice of shit. i car is mutha fuckin 2005 so how the hell is it a piece of shit...i drive a car that cost 22,000 and u call my car a peice of shit? u drive a 93 or whatever civic hatchback. lol. second point....i know what kinda of power retro puts down and so do alot of people on here and if he only put about 4 cars on u thats one crazy all motor built. mikes 2.0 vtec make 237 and thats one of the highest B series all motor builds to come out of the southeast so are saying ur on his leval? and even if u are thats still like half of what retro is making but u say he only put 2 cars on u? think about this...
mikes 2.0-very high compression-237whp
superman 2.0-low compression pistion ???whp
retros GSR- a little over 400whp
if mike had all that money in his 2.0 and had 237 with very high compression pistons and ur have low compresion pistons and don't even cam hard AT MOST u'd be 200 whp right? u weigh 300lbs less that retro once again AT MOST but he has twice ur power!!! and he only beat u by 2 cars and ur not spraying right? ok tommy whatever.

CHADbee
09-30-2006, 01:48 PM
i'll run u at import showdown superman...see u sunday.

Maniaç
09-30-2006, 01:54 PM
OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn Chad, thats whats up. +1 but I have to spread some around. LoL

CHADbee
09-30-2006, 02:00 PM
OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn Chad, thats whats up. +1 but I have to spread some around. LoL
really think about it!!!! think about, compare mikes HIGH compression, agressive camming 2.0 to his LOW compresiion non cam'ing 2.0. mike made 237 and this guy has low compresiion and hes non cam'ing. then acording to him retro only put 2 cars on him and hes not spraying? :lmfao: whatever.

Retro
09-30-2006, 02:04 PM
yeah im not sweating him....if he wants to do a highway run tonight i will, but as far as dig runs he'll have to wait for showdown tommorrow if he wants to run me.

Halfwit
09-30-2006, 02:05 PM
tommy LOL .." i aint sprayin, im serious, thats a scooba tank, i scooba dive"

Maniaç
09-30-2006, 02:07 PM
really think about it!!!! think about, compare mikes HIGH compression, agressive camming 2.0 to his LOW compresiion non cam'ing 2.0. mike made 237 and this guy has low compresiion and hes non cam'ing. then acording to him retro only put 2 cars on him and hes not spraying? :lmfao: whatever.

Dude I totally agree with you. Yall are not the only ones saying that he was spraying.

Maniaç
09-30-2006, 02:07 PM
yeah im not sweating him....if he wants to do a highway run tonight i will, but as far as dig runs he'll have to wait for showdown tommorrow if he wants to run me.

Word, good luck tonight and good luck PMS on Sunday

CHADbee
09-30-2006, 02:10 PM
tommy LOL .." i aint sprayin, im serious, thats a scooba tank, i scooba dive"
yeah he ain't spraying...i may be an idiot but i'm not stupid.

Halfwit
09-30-2006, 02:21 PM
yeah he ain't spraying...i may be an idiot but i'm not stupid.
yeah when i get my car im gonna tell them,

"its a stock d16, pushing 300 whp, thats not a turbo, its an cold air intake inductiopn system, really"

the intercooler is pretend"

nuh uh, itrs not stripped , it came that way

thats not nitrous, its cry02 system

my crx is actually really heavy...

CHADbee
09-30-2006, 02:24 PM
Word, good luck tonight and good luck PMS on Sunday
thank u alex...i see all of u peeps next weekend for sure. :goodjob:

SL33P3R
09-30-2006, 02:27 PM
Ill prolly be out there tonight!

-Taylor

Vteckidd
09-30-2006, 02:34 PM
Superman is Halex or Alex.

His car is a Low compression (10:1ish) 2.0VTEC. I sold him the pistons. He does have cams that were close to mine, but no where near the power i made.

His car makes VERY GOOD POWER for what it is, its a nitrous motor, but he has never put the bottle on it.

having said that, Retro would kill him. Retro makes 250+whp more than SUperman. But from a DIg, NA can be surprising.

You cant compare my car to anyones because mine was a purpose built race car (that never raced LOL isnt that ironic) and was in a sub 1800lb car.

Nyteryder
09-30-2006, 02:37 PM
For all yall that is talkin shit about this mans car dont know shit. I have know this man for years and dont normally cosign for anyone else and I can tell you this I will personally give anyone 1000 dollars if they can find a bottle or anything resembling n20 on his car. I told you guys yesterday that he wasnt sprayin. I guess my word dont mean shit. If thats the case than I guess I should bring up a few more convos fromo last night about.

If yall want I can see to it that there is a shot on his car by tonight and yall can race the same race again and compare the two nights and you can make the decission.

CHADbee
09-30-2006, 02:39 PM
Superman is Halex or Alex.

His car is a Low compression (10:1ish) 2.0VTEC. I sold him the pistons. He does have cams that were close to mine, but no where near the power i made.

His car makes VERY GOOD POWER for what it is, its a nitrous motor, but he has never put the bottle on it.

having said that, Retro would kill him. Retro makes 250+whp more than SUperman. But from a DIg, NA can be surprising.

You cant compare my car to anyones because mine was a purpose built race car (that never raced LOL isnt that ironic) and was in a sub 1800lb car.
i was more comparing the motor cause they were both 2.0 vtec set ups. so ur saying he did not have a bottle on the car LAST NIGHT?

Nyteryder
09-30-2006, 02:40 PM
Also mike has keep up with 400whp cars on the hwy with his on motor no shot in his crx. Try not to compare other car if you dont know their full capabilites.

Nyteryder
09-30-2006, 02:44 PM
i was more comparing the motor cause they were both 2.0 vtec set ups. so ur saying he did not have a bottle on the car LAST NIGHT?

He is not saying that I am and I was with him which is half the reason for the call out. As the car sits right now the car has nothing n20 on his car but we have a kit that can be installed by tonight with a very small shot until it is tuned with it. Mike would know if that car has been to there shop to get tuned with spray and it has not. The only difference in the car from yesterday is he will have the same tires retro has on his car so what is the big deal about another dig run now that things are fair traction wise.

CHADbee
09-30-2006, 02:44 PM
For all yall that is talkin shit about this mans car dont know shit. I have know this man for years and dont normally cosign for anyone else and I can tell you this I will personally give anyone 1000 dollars if they can find a bottle or anything resembling n20 on his car. I told you guys yesterday that he wasnt sprayin. I guess my word dont mean shit. If thats the case than I guess I should bring up a few more convos fromo last night about.

If yall want I can see to it that there is a shot on his car by tonight and yall can race the same race again and compare the two nights and you can make the decission.
if u would have told me he was'nt spraying i would have never even thought twice about him being all motor. i guess when u said that i was'nt around. if ur vouching for the guy saying he on nothing but motor i believe the dude. i never meet the guy, i meet some dude that was driving his car one night but according to retro that guy is'nt the owner of the car.

Nyteryder
09-30-2006, 02:45 PM
Fuck it, call me out for a dig run against my mr2

I jsut talked to him and he said he will run you too from a dig

Nyteryder
09-30-2006, 02:49 PM
if u would have told me he was'nt spraying i would have never even thought twice about him being all motor. i guess when u said that i was'nt around. if ur vouching for the guy saying he on nothing but motor i believe the dude. i never meet the guy, i meet some dude that was driving his car one night but according to retro that guy is'nt the owner of the car.

The owner of the car is one of my best friends and I have no reason to lie for him, it aint like yall are running for money. I told will and richard he wasnt spraying. Who ever he is currently on his way to my house and are debating on putting the shot on the car for all those thinking that yesterday was him on bottle, that way we can do a comparission run for fun.

CHADbee
09-30-2006, 02:49 PM
Also mike has keep up with 400whp cars on the hwy with his on motor no shot in his crx. Try not to compare other car if you dont know their full capabilites.
true, mikes car did stay with thoose cars. i kinda don't understand the call out on me. my car is slow ass fuck! i mean i'll run him, i do this shit for fun. win or lose its not a big deal to me cause i just like racing, thats just me. hell i'll race slowhawk when hes on high boost if he wants to. but i'll race superman if he really wants to run me, i won't be out tonight though cause i live an hour away and will be up at 7am to go to showdown

Vteckidd
09-30-2006, 02:51 PM
so ur saying he did not have a bottle on the car LAST NIGHT?

HE DOESNT HAVE THE BOTTLE. He gets his car tuned here, and it makes Sub 200whp, I WILL PUT MONEY ON THE FACT HE HAS NO NITROUS.

The car is VERY surprising for the mods it has, i have always told Halex that, i cannot beleive it makes as much power as it does with such low compression.

you guys gotta remember, an NA all motor car making near 200whp, has INSTANT throttle response, no REAL traction problems, and hes revving it to 9000+rpms.

NA cars in light chassis can surprise people, been there, done that.

Retro vs Superman from a roll, Retro will kill him, bascially cause he makes WAY MORE WHP. From a dig, im sorry, Retro is my boy, but id prob wager on Superman if they both have the same tires.

Dig spots at the "street races" are 1/8 mile runs, im sorry guys, ive never been to a 1/4 mile street racing spot.

in an 1/8th mile, by the time a 400whp turbo honda catches traction an starts to pull, the race is over.

advantage NA

CHADbee
09-30-2006, 02:51 PM
The owner of the car is one of my best friends and I have no reason to lie for him, it aint like yall are running for money. Who ever he is currently on his way to my house and are debating on putting the shot on the car for all those thinking that yesterday was him on bottle, that way we can do a comparission run for fun.
interesting. put it on there.

Nyteryder
09-30-2006, 02:55 PM
true, mikes car did stay with thoose cars. i kinda don't understand the call out on me. my car is slow ass fuck! i mean i'll run him, i do this shit for fun. win or lose its not a big deal to me cause i just like racing, thats just me. hell i'll race slowhawk when hes on high boost if he wants to. but i'll race superman if he really wants to run me, i won't be out tonight though cause i live an hour away and will be up at 7am to go to showdown

He wants to start running alot of cars now that his car is running good. The callout is nothing personal against you, your car just happend to be in front of us while we where taling about car he should run. His car might be going to showdown too.

Halfwit
09-30-2006, 03:53 PM
He wants to start running alot of cars now that his car is running good. The callout is nothing personal against you, your car just happend to be in front of us while we where taling about car he should run. His car might be going to showdown too.
he should, that car was very impressive for all motor. surprised me alot the first time he ran richard.

Retro
09-30-2006, 06:00 PM
dont put the shot on it tonight i would like to prove mike wrong.....his all motor vs. me, dig run, 1/8 mile, both on bfg's....well see, the only reason why it will be remotely close is the fact that he has instant power off the line and i dont hit full boost till 2nd gear....but last night i still launched him out of the hole...so we will see tonight....also if superman wants to i WILL bet money on the race.

TIGERJC
09-30-2006, 06:16 PM
danm I wish I could record it, but I dont feel like driving far tonight

Nyteryder
09-30-2006, 08:40 PM
danm I wish I could record it, but I dont feel like driving far tonight

Arnt you the one that said you wanted to run him from a dig tonight.

Lankhoss
09-30-2006, 08:44 PM
Damn it, I wanna be the NA king :(

TIGERJC
10-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Arnt you the one that said you wanted to run him from a dig tonight.

yea, but but most pms members won't be up there and It a long way for me. I be out there next week and plus I was doing some else tonight. catch him next time

smokinblackneon
10-01-2006, 11:23 PM
supermans car is quick but Retro still got him every time they ran witch was more then a few Retro was launching his really good and was pulling atleast a car at the end. Supermans ride was holding his own for half the hp. They had some really good runs last night