PDA

View Full Version : the guy i knew named Sae

SpeedMonkey
09-29-2006, 05:21 PM
this has nothing to do with kills.. but please.. allow this to stay here atleast for a few days.. the only people i come close to giving a rat's ass about are kills forum members..

today friday sept 29th.. i lost a friend.. today i lost a piece of something.. i dont even know what it is.. and describing it would never do it justice..

im writing this for Sae.. not finishline.. not cars.. this is for my friend Sae.
those who know me know i never type up my personal feelings on the net.. i rarely type anything im serious about at all. however.. after the shock and listening to a song that just went so very well with what happened today.. i needed to do this. i miss you already man.. i promised you we'd go atleast once a month for tacos at los rayos. but i failed you.. i got way too busy. as im sure you were too.. and im so sorry man.. i wish i could have seen you recently.. i wish i would have some kind of memory that would serve me as a form of goodbye.. but i dont have any.. and though today my day is destroyed.. tommorrow will be great.. knowing you are worry free.. i love you and i miss you brother.

your mexican homie.. Will.

TIGERJC
09-29-2006, 05:24 PM
was he on the board and what did he drive

sorry for your loss sm, u have my number if u need to talk to anybody

crafty
09-29-2006, 05:28 PM
AMEN Will, Sae was a great person. We all will miss him, My heart goes out to him and his..

HiPSI
09-29-2006, 05:29 PM
was he on the board and what did he drive

sorry for your loss sm, u have my number if u need to talk to anybody

wasn't on the board to my knowledge, he owned/ran Finishline Motorsports.

only met the guy once in passing but he seemed to be a pretty nice guy. RIP.

The Ren
09-29-2006, 05:33 PM
I dont agree with you on much Will, but I can say the one time I met sae he seemed like an awesome person.. My condolences again to all of the people who were close to him.. seems like he made such an amazing inpact on so many peoples lives..

slowhawk01
09-29-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm sorry for your loss Will. My heart goes out to you man. It feels like lately everyone is losing people they love and care about. If you need to talk just give me a call you know my number. I didn't ever meet him that I'm aware, but my prayers are with his family and you.Be safe Will.

justwongit
09-29-2006, 05:52 PM
http://www.mr2board.com/forums/atlanta-mr2s/Toyota-MR2-10177-rip-my-friend-sae-kang-finishline-motorsports.html
i saw him a couple times..he seems like a really cool guy. sorry to hear that it happened..r.i.p

AnclyT
09-29-2006, 06:09 PM
truly a sad day, i see him usually every other day..
talk to him just about everyday..
and i still cannot believe this is real.

i still call him now to see if he will ever pick up again, very sad..

one of the coolest guys i've known, and like an older brother i've known for 13+ years

d993s
09-29-2006, 06:51 PM
I didn't know the guy, but wish the best to his family and friends.
I know what it's like to lose someone close.
Hang in there, and make the best of what you have left, because you'll never know when the next one goes, and it can happen any time.

mp5o
09-29-2006, 06:54 PM
Rest in peace Sae... :(

toyoracr86
09-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Take care Sae. You will surely be missed. Thanks for all the memories man. RIP.
Jimmy

Formally...
09-29-2006, 07:47 PM
R.I.P

-Vteckidd

TeamFX_K24a4
09-29-2006, 08:07 PM
he came to my restaurant a few times...down the street in marietta...then i saw him at nopi...i remember him driving his 240 outa the lot...man its unreal...RIP.

GGPIS3
09-29-2006, 08:16 PM
the first time i went to finish line and met sae.. he took me for a "spin" in his sc300. got in the car... exited his parking lot only to do a 180 on the street and fly right back into the parking lot.. which he then never once took his foot off the gas... drifted into the back parking lot, nearly sideswiping all the parked cars... did a few figure 8s almost hitting his building and then finally stopping right infront of his main garage..... yeah... that was a drive i will never forget. we will miss u sae.

Boosted S60R
09-29-2006, 08:22 PM
R.I.P.!

Init2winit
09-29-2006, 09:03 PM
Hate to hear about the loss! Just stay head strong!

ct9a gsr
09-29-2006, 10:14 PM
i still can't believe he just randomly passed away like this... how... how does someone so randomly die while still young this day and age? it still hasn't fully sinked in yet, i guess...

Man... everyime I'd do new mods to my lancer, Sae was one of the first people to know... I'd show upto his shop and show off new hush-hush mods to him and we'd both laugh and joke around. Heh... I remember he'd always brag about my car to other ppl and we always talked about driving to race spots once he finished his car and go around racing together... ha... he even had this dream/image of a pre-set team in his mind and even a color scheme...

sae always had plans... always had dreams and aspirations in his life... always strived to impress others. his generosity was absolutely unheard of... if I needed something, he'd try his hardest to help... and not only that but he wouldn't ask for anything in return. i think him seeing his own friends happy gave him a feeling of content and happiness.

i really can't believe he's gone... i really can't.

Seymour222
09-29-2006, 10:18 PM
RIP. A VERY sad day. See you on the other side.

drmcivicsi
09-30-2006, 12:10 AM
i still can't believe he just randomly passed away like this... how... how does someone so randomly die while still young this day and age? it still hasn't fully sinked in yet, i guess...

Man... everyime I'd do new mods to my lancer, Sae was one of the first people to know... I'd show upto his shop and show off new hush-hush mods to him and we'd both laugh and joke around. Heh... I remember he'd always brag about my car to other ppl and we always talked about driving to race spots once he finished his car and go around racing together... ha... he even had this dream/image of a pre-set team in his mind and even a color scheme...

sae always had plans... always had dreams and aspirations in his life... always strived to impress others. his generosity was absolutely unheard of... if I needed something, he'd try his hardest to help... and not only that but he wouldn't ask for anything in return. i think him seeing his own friends happy gave him a feeling of content and happiness.

i really can't believe he's gone... i really can't.

x2 i remember that day when we stop by his shop he was really nice and always willing to give a helping hand
rip man we will miss you

2.3 Evo 8
09-30-2006, 01:41 AM
I met Sae a few times when I went out to his shop a while back. Very very nice guy. When I asked about his car you could tell how passsionate he was about cars and he actually took the time out of his busy schedule to tell me what he did to his car. Very sad day for everybody. He was always joking around with the people at the shop.

Way too young to leave this world.

RIP bro, and see you on the other side.

det kid
09-30-2006, 03:32 AM
holy shit, this is crazy i just met him and his wife,he asked me to wire up a gtir motor in his wife g2o

R I P kid:cheers:

WickedIXMR
09-30-2006, 04:28 AM
For everyone who knew this person i am sorry about your loss... My condolences goes to all his family and friends. RIP Sae

Sonny BonaHo
09-30-2006, 04:59 AM
Im new here and reading this got 2 me. Ive edited my sig out of respect 2 everyone that knows him. My condolences to everyone here. I know you guys dont know me but i would like to tell u all support means alot and its here @ IA i can tell:rolleyes:

benwaballs
09-30-2006, 08:45 AM
R.I.P

99SI
09-30-2006, 10:12 AM
Although I've never had the opportunity to meet Sae I know from Mike and Dave that he was a great guy with many friends who thought the world of him. It's always sad to see someone so young with so much going on leave so untimely. My thoughts are with his family and his many friends who will miss him dearly.

o_bomb
09-30-2006, 12:20 PM
Rest in peace my brother.

Yoshi
09-30-2006, 01:18 PM
This really sucks, I knew Sae, and he was a really nice and cool guy.

R.I.P, friend

Maniaç
09-30-2006, 01:36 PM
Damn man, I couldn't believe when I heard what had happened.
And I still can't, but at the end life goes on.

May Sae R.I.P, so long old Friend

BLk92DA
10-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Damn...i karaoked with him one time but didnt really know him. Sad shit.
I seen him just recently at Nopi sittin` down with some hott chick and he didn't look too good...like he was exhausted or something.

R.I.P Sae

RJ's325ITS
10-01-2006, 10:26 PM
He was a good friend to my too, I met him about 4 years ago, He had what my family calls auto projection that he put into his business and went up slowly but surely, I wish I could've follow him back in the day in all his plans but it was not the right time fro me, I still am in shock…. I still can not believe he is gone. He leaves a lot of people beguine......

God bless his soul. Que Dios lo bendiga y lo tenga en su gracia.

gtikid
10-02-2006, 12:07 AM
RIP!