PDA

View Full Version : racing seat

Halfwit
09-29-2006, 08:02 AM
not reclineable. not 5 million lbs.... post pics and price.....

preferably bracket for ef, but if not i can fab something or zip tie...lol

VTECin5th
09-29-2006, 08:23 AM
I'd put a chair insted

Halfwit
09-29-2006, 08:27 AM
ill put a chair on yo head.

mccoy1178
09-29-2006, 09:04 AM
i have a friend who has a sparco speed seat (non reclinable). i think hes asking $200 for it. ill get u a pic. if from his 94 ls integra.
Mccoy

Halfwit
09-29-2006, 09:05 AM
thanks pic plz

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-29-2006, 10:33 AM
zip ties ftmfw!

Halfwit
09-30-2006, 03:44 PM
bump

Halfwit
09-30-2006, 03:54 PM
i have a friend who has a sparco speed seat (non reclinable). i think hes asking $200 for it. ill get u a pic. if from his 94 ls integra.
Mccoy
i replyed ur email, get back to me.

BTLFED
09-30-2006, 03:59 PM
$200?! Does it come with the bracket and sliders that won't fit an EF? For that much it better at least come with the bracket and sliders.

Halfwit, what kind of EF are we talking about? You need to be sure of the bracket you are buying before you buy it. One bracket does NOT fit all EFs. Depending on the car, the bracket even changes from year to year.

Halfwit
09-30-2006, 04:26 PM
so how bout those rb20s? i heard u love them...

BTLFED
09-30-2006, 04:34 PM
so how bout those rb20s? i heard u love them...

That is the perfect answer to my question, and just made me remember why I stopped trying to help the ignorant fucks on this site with anything. It's like talking to dryer lint. :rolleyes:

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2006, 04:39 PM
That is the perfect answer to my question, and just made me remember why I stopped trying to help the ignorant fucks on this site with anything. It's like talking to dryer lint. :rolleyes:

I agree. I quit helping and started bashing on the littler folks because they wanted to act badass. I did help one dude, though and he was receptive to it. But for the most part.................. Later, QD.

BTLFED
09-30-2006, 04:47 PM
I agree. I quit helping and started bashing on the littler folks because they wanted to act badass. I did help one dude, though and he was receptive to it. But for the most part.................. Later, QD.

True.....it's amazing when a person that was single digits in age when I started modifying imports won't take my help when I offer it.

Halfwit
09-30-2006, 04:53 PM
That is the perfect answer to my question, and just made me remember why I stopped trying to help the ignorant fucks on this site with anything. It's like talking to dryer lint. :rolleyes:sorry that was un-called for.

i drive an 88 crx si. i was planning on welding my own bracket. thanks for input.

Halfwit
09-30-2006, 04:54 PM
True.....it's amazing when a person that was single digits in age when I started modifying imports won't take my help when I offer it.
help is appreciated, greatly.

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2006, 05:19 PM

I graduated high school 2 weeks after he was born and was in my first lowrider at the time.......lolol. Later, QD.

BTLFED
09-30-2006, 05:24 PM
sorry that was un-called for.

i drive an 88 crx si. i was planning on welding my own bracket. thanks for input.

An 88 CRX Si is what I have too. While the 88 is the lightest of the bodystyle, there are somethings that you have to get specifically for an 88. Seat brackets are one of them. If you are welding up ones yourself, that's fine, but make sure you know what you are doing. I had someone "fabricate" (and I use the term loosely) brackets for my CRX because the proper ones for it were on eternal backorder. Less than a month later, my passenger seat tried to fling my 95lb girlfriend at the time into the hatch while I was accelerating. Needless to say the bracket wasn't worth a shit, and she wasn't happy about it.

BTLFED
09-30-2006, 05:25 PM
I graduated high school 2 weeks after he was born and was in my first lowrider at the time.......lolol. Later, QD.

:lmfao:

Dominic49
09-30-2006, 05:30 PM
An 88 CRX Si is what I have too. While the 88 is the lightest of the bodystyle, there are somethings that you have to get specifically for an 88. Seat brackets are one of them. If you are welding up ones yourself, that's fine, but make sure you know what you are doing. I had someone "fabricate" (and I use the term loosely) brackets for my CRX because the proper ones for it were on eternal backorder. Less than a month later, my passenger seat tried to fling my 95lb girlfriend at the time into the hatch while I was accelerating. Needless to say the bracket wasn't worth a shit, and she wasn't happy about it.

lolzors at gfs that weigh less than the amount of tar i pulled from my car....

BTLFED
09-30-2006, 05:35 PM
lolzors at gfs that weigh less than the amount of tar i pulled from my car....

Yeah, she was small, but she was awesome in bed. ;)

I was actually trying to use that to illustrate the fact that I wasn't throwing some 400lb fat chick in my passenger seat. The bracket sucked.

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2006, 05:43 PM
but she was awesome in bed. ;)

Hail yeah she was. Later, QD.

Halfwit
10-02-2006, 06:05 AM

i have thought of that potential problem, and the roll cage i am going to have, will have a bar that will prevent that from happening.

small girls ftw...

the only problem i foresee with buying just the seat is not haveing slider on it, i do not want to build a bracket that is "off centered" on the seat , and i am very short, it seems it may have to be, and that would put stress on my already questionable bracket and the structural integrity could be a problem.

Halfwit
10-04-2006, 07:43 AM
bump