( keep this in WL)

anyone seen this?
your thoughts

HvyArms
09-28-2006, 04:08 PM
I want to see it

B16a2 Civic
09-28-2006, 04:10 PM
i saw it last night...i thought it made some valid points....they ask questions on there that are yet to be answered and make very good comparisons.

HvyArms
09-28-2006, 04:15 PM
i saw it last night...i thought it made some valid points....they ask questions on there that are yet to be answered and make very good comparisons.

How does it differ from the first one, and where did you see it?

Hulud
09-28-2006, 05:03 PM
link?

Ran
09-28-2006, 06:47 PM
More controversial media that someone is using as a cash cow. Haven't seen it but I didn't like the first one, probably won't like this one either. Not like this little production is actually going to do anything to change things that happened or will happen anyway.

How To Make Easy Money In Modern America
Creative Media Involving Government Corruption
Create a Religion/Cult

Bishop
09-28-2006, 07:46 PM
^sweet, thanks for the tip. I'm always up for making easy money

PhAtBoYMr2
09-28-2006, 08:15 PM
That video does make valid points but there is no way our own government would kill our own people on our own land. It would have to be one hell of a cover up.

very well put togeather though. its a nice documentary

HvyArms
09-28-2006, 08:27 PM
That video does make valid points but there is no way our own government would kill our own people on our own land.

...wait so, you're joking right?

PhAtBoYMr2
09-28-2006, 08:38 PM
...wait so, you're joking right?

Well in means of terrorism...no im not joking.

Sure if you want to get into the topic of deathrow, yeah our government kills people, But saying that our government is behind 911 is just being disrespectful to all the people that lost their lives and the hell the nyc fire dept and police dept went through that day.

Do you realize how much we have spent recovering from 911? Why would our own government want our econmy to fall. What good would come out of it?

HvyArms
09-28-2006, 08:50 PM
hmm. ok. ever heard of Tuskegee?

TIGERJC
09-28-2006, 08:52 PM
That video does make valid points but there is no way our own government would kill our own people on our own land. It would have to be one hell of a cover up.

sadly many ppl think like u :no:

Hulud
09-28-2006, 08:56 PM
LINK MOTHERFUCKER!

StupidBikerBoy
09-29-2006, 04:00 AM
More controversial media that someone is using as a cash cow. Haven't seen it but I didn't like the first one, probably won't like this one either. Not like this little production is actually going to do anything to change things that happened or will happen anyway.

Create a Religion/Cult

Not this guy.

I haven't seen anything from this guy where he's trying to make money. This is basically his life, trying to spread the word. I have him in my myspace friends list if you want to check him out.

As far as the video, I liked it. Whether you choose to believe or not, it forces people to ask questions, which is always a good thing.

Personally, I have a hard time believing the government would stage it, but there is deffinately a lot more they need to explain. The fact that they are hiding info speaks so much.

StupidBikerBoy
09-29-2006, 04:02 AM
LINK MOTHERFUCKER!

http://www.loosechange911.com/

{X}Echo419
09-29-2006, 07:44 AM

Create a Religion/Cult

or put on "Business" semanars on creating Business semanars :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
09-29-2006, 08:04 AM

exactly mark, im not into the whole consiracy theory thing, but the stuff they brought up made me start thinking and wanting to know answer, like his brother Marcus Bush in charge of security at the WTC up untill 9-10-01.
the fact they said the " terrorist" who hijacked the planes werent even in america and still alive today, the evidence of debry at the crash sites....and teh most common sense thing, how can you hit the top of a building to make it fall, even tho they said it was cause of the heat causeing the metal to melt the frame of the building, but teh experts said it wasnt hot enough to make it melt....its a good movie though.

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-29-2006, 08:42 AM
wtf? do i live in the woods or something? splain' whatchu talkin bout?

B16a2 Civic
09-29-2006, 08:50 AM
GUYS MAKES A DOCUMENTARY WITH ALOT OF NEWs CLIPS SHOWING oops caps, showing how 9/11 is a conspiracy ( which he makes valid points, not by making them up, but by research and disecting news clips for 9-11-01)...pretty good movie.

PhAtBoYMr2
09-29-2006, 08:52 AM
exactly mark, im not into the whole consiracy theory thing, but the stuff they brought up made me start thinking and wanting to know answer, like his brother Marcus Bush in charge of security at the WTC up untill 9-10-01.
the fact they said the " terrorist" who hijacked the planes werent even in america and still alive today, the evidence of debry at the crash sites....and teh most common sense thing, how can you hit the top of a building to make it fall, even tho they said it was cause of the heat causeing the metal to melt the frame of the building, but teh experts said it wasnt hot enough to make it melt....its a good movie though.

For all that think our government planned this go take some poltical science or american government courses and you will learn ALOT about how the government works.......

but yeah, terrorist are responsible for 911 not our government.

B16a2 Civic
09-29-2006, 08:55 AM
For all that think our government planned this go take some poltical science or american government courses and you will learn ALOT about how the government works.......

but yeah, terrorist are responsible for 911 not our government.

be quiet you educated hatian, WE DONT KNOW!
naah, actually i believe terrorist did do most of it, but not all of it

B16a2 Civic
09-29-2006, 08:56 AM
i think they did the pentagon and the fake flight 93 crash, cause ithousands did not die in those

RandomGuy
09-29-2006, 10:47 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&hl=en