PDA

View Full Version : Do you....

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 02:46 PM
How many of you wash your hands after every time you use the restroom?

Sammich
09-28-2006, 02:50 PM
depends on if im working outside or what..depends

HvyArms
09-28-2006, 02:52 PM
I've never seen a white guy wash his hands...is that racise?

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 02:53 PM
:dunno:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 02:54 PM
Me personally I go to the bathroom like 10 times a day and out of those 10 times I wash my hands 6 out of those 10 times because I hate for my hands to be dry. Especially with it getting cold now my hands will be all dry and ashy and that ain't cute :no:

SLOWLYbtngU
I do cuz I am fearful of germs...I wash my hands randomly too...I think I may be OCD but oh well...

Sammich

nope just the facts:goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
09-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Me personally I go to the bathroom like 10 times a day and out of those 10 times I wash my hands 6 out of those 10 times because I hate for my hands to be dry. Especially with it getting cold now my hands will be all dry and ashy and that ain't cute :no:

Girl carry a bottle of lotion with u...Come on now u know how we do....

Sammich
09-28-2006, 02:56 PM

smart..even i have a bottle of lotion, cuz i wash my hands frequently..whoa, that didnt sound right

*leaves*

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 02:56 PM
True true. Guess I should invest in a miniture bottle. I like soft hands :yes:

HvyArms
09-28-2006, 02:57 PM
nope just the facts:goodjob:

I look at them dudes, and Im like "for real? you just gonna walk right past the sink huh?" DIRTY

B16a2 Civic
09-28-2006, 02:58 PM
i do even if i go in to look in the mirror, opening the door itself is germfull

The Golden Child
09-28-2006, 02:58 PM
all the time ..

SLOWLYbtngU
09-28-2006, 03:00 PM
i do even if i go in to look in the mirror, opening the door itself is germfull

OL' I wanna make my own word ass...

HvyArms
09-28-2006, 03:01 PM

AHA! you're posting

~The_Duke~
09-28-2006, 03:07 PM
If I am in a hurry then no I dont, but I try to remember to do so...

SLOWLYbtngU
09-28-2006, 03:09 PM
AHA! you're posting
Yeah I gave in yesterday when they changed the forums around cuz Ino like :no: but my voice didnt count for shit but I am still posting...Eh :dunno:

Nemesis
09-28-2006, 03:18 PM
i just lick my fingers and wipe em on my jeans

Sammich
09-28-2006, 03:19 PM
I look at them dudes, and Im like "for real? you just gonna walk right past the sink huh?" DIRTY+

even when they take their daily poo they dnt wash their hands...its disgusting

Sammich
09-28-2006, 03:20 PM
OL' I wanna make my own word ass...

:lmfao: :lmfao:

kelly marie
09-28-2006, 04:05 PM
I do cuz I am fearful of germs...I wash my hands randomly too...I think I may be OCD but oh well...im right there with you on that.. i feel so gross if i don't wash.. i had to use a port-a-potty at the Ga. Tech game last week and i thought i was going to dye... lucky they put those hand sanitizer things in there now lol

i hate dry skin to.. which is why i always have my warm vanilla sugar lotion for b & bw :goodjob:

HvyArms
09-28-2006, 04:14 PM
I was talking with one of my friends from school the other day, and she was saying that white people's hygiene pratices are just...hmm uniquely theirs. I'm so not racist, maybe I should delete this thread.

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 04:15 PM
I was talking with one of my friends from school the other day, and she was saying that white people's hygiene pratices are just...hmm uniquely theirs. I'm so not racist, maybe I should delete this thread.
Delete my thread for what?

HvyArms
09-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Delete my thread for what?

I thought the initial post, was called a post. and all the responses were threads...no? I was talking about the one I just wrote, not your post.

Ran
09-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Two military men are in a restroom. A Marine and an Airman.
The two remain silent while relieving themselves, when the Airman finishes and turns to leave.
The Marine looks over his shoulder as the Airman is walking out the door and says,
"You know, the Marine's taught me to wash my hands after using the restroom."
The Airman nods his head and replies,
"Yeah well, the Air Force taught me not to piss on mine."

~The_Duke~
09-28-2006, 06:59 PM
The two remain silent while relieving themselves, when the Airman finishes and turns to leave.
The Marine looks over his shoulder as the Airman is walking out the door and says,

:lmao:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 07:07 PM
Airforce FTW!!! :yes:

chrisdavis
09-28-2006, 09:06 PM
It depends on where I am. If Im at a place that people are prone to pissing in the sink (Turner Field, concerts, etc) I will not wash my hands.

Tasuki_Civic
09-28-2006, 09:09 PM
9 times out of 10 i'll wash my hand when im at home...only cuz i'll wait to go upsatirs to wash them cuz i left my lotion up there when its usally downstairs. but in public places i always wash my hands and not only that i make sure i open the door with a paper towel cuz other pples germs are on there cuz some dont wash wehn they leave.

the correct way to wash your hands is to shut the water off with the paper towel and open the door with it as well then throw it away. i do it where ever i go. and if there is no paper towel and its so those blowers i use my shirt to open the door and use my wrist to turn off the water

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 09:57 PM
I've never seen a white guy wash his hands...is that racise?no, but you know what's funny?!! more times than not, arent they almost always adjusting themselves in public or real close to you/!!! :lmfao:

~sitting at desk working~
random white guy-"hey rashad! whatcha doin?"

ahmonrah- "workin. what you up to?"

random white guy- "oh...i figured i'd come by, see what your doing. you know ? your like one of the coolest black people i know! i mean your not like, an average black person."

ahmonrah- " what do you mean by 'average'?"

random white guy- " well, you know......
http://www.sunshinepolicy.net/pictures/animations/courtney%20grabbing%20his%20crotch%20animation.gif
your cool."

ahmonrah- ~no he didnt say that dumb shit AND adjust right in front of me! ugh!~ "ok?"

TeeJay
09-28-2006, 09:58 PM
+

even when they take their daily poo they dnt wash their hands...its disgusting
:liar: speak for yourself there buddy

HvyArms
09-28-2006, 10:26 PM
no, but you know what's funny?!! more times than not, arent they almost always adjusting themselves in public or real close to you/!!! :lmfao:

~sitting at desk working~
random white guy-"hey rashad! whatcha doin?"

ahmonrah- "workin. what you up to?"

random white guy- "oh...i figured i'd come by, see what your doing. you know ? your like one of the coolest black people i know! i mean your not like, an average black person."

ahmonrah- " what do you mean by 'average'?"

random white guy- " well, you know......
http://www.sunshinepolicy.net/pictures/animations/courtney%20grabbing%20his%20crotch%20animation.gif
your cool."

ahmonrah- ~no he didnt say that dumb shit AND adjust right in front of me! ugh!~ "ok?"

LOLOLOLOLOL that shit made me laugh

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-28-2006, 10:28 PM
i keep my shit clean !!!

NAH MEAN??

97prelude
09-28-2006, 11:27 PM

that was in the negotiator w/ samuel l jackson. except it was a marine and a naval officer i think. i always wash my hands. every time out of the bathroom every time b4 i eat and everytime i touch something dirty.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-29-2006, 12:30 AM
I do... germs ftl!

ahmonrah
09-29-2006, 12:46 AM
LOLOLOLOLOL that shit made me laughgotta love jokes !!!

Sammich
09-29-2006, 07:48 AM
:liar: speak for yourself there buddy

stererotyping at its best:lmfao: :lmfao: see that dirty middle finger

naw 4real though, most of the white pple ive seen walk in and out, u dnt hear the faucet turn on or anything..u just hear toilet flush, door unlock, and white boy walking out..thats all I see.

N/A EK
09-29-2006, 07:50 AM
i just lick my fingers and wipe em on my jeans

:lmfao: thats a good one

BluesClues
09-29-2006, 10:44 AM
that was in the negotiator w/ samuel l jackson. except it was a marine and a naval officer i think. i always wash my hands. every time out of the bathroom every time b4 i eat and everytime i touch something dirty.
Yeah I get like that too. I have this thing where I was wash my hands when I get home because for some reason my hands feel so damn dirty! I used to say to myself I think I have an obsession. Especially when I get off of work. I wash my entire body because I feel so damn nasty! I love to shower :yes:

BluesClues
09-29-2006, 10:46 AM
So I guess by the poll results you know whose hands to shake whose to not shake :yes:

Ran
09-29-2006, 10:49 AM
that was in the negotiator w/ samuel l jackson. except it was a marine and a naval officer i think.It's an old military joke so to see a movie use it is now surprise.

Sammich
09-29-2006, 10:50 AM
yea dnt shake mine while im working outside

BluesClues
05-19-2007, 10:34 PM
40th GT said never. EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

OneSlow5pt0
05-19-2007, 10:51 PM
40th GT said never. EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

what is up with u bringiing up these old threads?

BluesClues
05-19-2007, 10:55 PM
I didn't bring this one up actually?

OneSlow5pt0
05-19-2007, 10:56 PM
said u did???/

im confused

BluesClues
05-19-2007, 11:45 PM
^^^ you need to get it together

OneSlow5pt0
05-19-2007, 11:46 PM
lol,maybe its time to turn the computer off

BluesClues
05-19-2007, 11:48 PM
yeah I agree

OneSlow5pt0
05-19-2007, 11:49 PM
idk,i IA does werid shit sometimes,i think its E-haunted

GSRtegŪ
05-20-2007, 12:12 AM
Damn right I do :yes:

xaznstylegrlx
05-20-2007, 12:24 AM
I do cuz I am fearful of germs...I wash my hands randomly too...I think I may be OCD but oh well...

I wash my hands randomly too >.> <.< :screwy:

Crazy Asian
05-20-2007, 12:26 AM
OMG YOUR ALIVE!!!!!??? WOW!!!! I thought you ate some infected chicken and died

OneSlow5pt0
05-20-2007, 12:44 AM
lol

BluesClues
05-20-2007, 01:06 AM
The bird flu lol

Shawna
05-20-2007, 10:49 AM
haha I am OCD I always wash my hands I have to

Lizbiz101
05-20-2007, 11:29 AM
I can't leave the bathroom without washing my hands!!! Got the antibac soap and everything!!! I don't see how a girl couldn't....you gonna go to the bathroom, turn around and eat something....nastay!!!

mxglory258
05-20-2007, 12:51 PM
Depends on where your going. Some restrooms are down right NASTY. Usually the true question is, do you wash your hands BEFORE you go.

Think about it. Your hands are int he wide open all day before you go. Exposed to got only knows what. Your genitals are tucked nicely into your pants with boxers/underwear covering them. In reality, do you really want to expose your dick to your nasty ass hands.

Sometime's i wash them after, sometimes I dont.

Usually the sink handles are just as nasty as the urinal handles, so infact what does it really matter? I flush with my foot anyways, and rarely use my hands to steady myself.

Reverie
05-20-2007, 01:01 PM
Depends on where your going. Some restrooms are down right NASTY. Usually the true question is, do you wash your hands BEFORE you go.

Think about it. Your hands are int he wide open all day before you go. Exposed to got only knows what. Your genitals are tucked nicely into your pants with boxers/underwear covering them. In reality, do you really want to expose your dick to your nasty ass hands.

Usually the sink handles are just as nasty as the urinal handles, so infact what does it really matter? I flush with my foot anyways, and rarely use my hands to steady myself.

well i flush with my foot, wash my hands with HOT water, open the door with my elbows and off to opening more public doors. :no: i'm not a germaphobe (sp) unless i really start thinking about it.

TheGrillMan
05-20-2007, 01:28 PM
i do allmost 15times a day

but thats only cause ive worked in resturants all my life

force of habbit

BluesClues
05-20-2007, 01:38 PM

But you forget that sometimes you guys nuts get all sweaty and stank so when you touch your shit and don't wash your hands, you are walking around with that stank on your hands all day ewwwwww

mxglory258
05-20-2007, 01:46 PM
But you forget that sometimes you guys nuts get all sweaty and stank so when you touch your shit and don't wash your hands, you are walking around with that stank on your hands all day ewwwwww
As I said, I usually dont use my hand to steady myself. Atleast I know the sweat is comming from my body. Not some other dudes hand that just got done bangin some cheap hoe bag from the side of the street

BluesClues
05-20-2007, 01:48 PM
^^^ Now don't even lie. You know that was you bangin that cheap hoe

mxglory258
05-20-2007, 01:50 PM
^^^ Now don't even lie. You know that was you bangin that cheap hoe
Hell no. Me..pay for sex?? haha fuck that

BluesClues
05-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Oh so you saying you didn't try to slip me a fifty the other night huh? You know I'm too classy for that

Shawna
05-20-2007, 02:36 PM
thats just gross guys not washing their hands....and to just think they come back out of the bathroom just to touch you...ummm if I wanted to touch your penis I'd just stick my hands down your pant but I havent done that so obviously I dont want to

mxglory258
05-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Oh so you saying you didn't try to slip me a fifty the other night huh? You know I'm too classy for that
You thought that was a fifty?? Lol naw it was only a 5 ;););) lol.

Reverie
05-20-2007, 03:09 PM
As I said, I usually dont use my hand to steady myself. Atleast I know the sweat is comming from my body. Not some other dudes hand that just got done bangin some cheap hoe bag from the side of the street

every time you post something i always picture red foreman saying it.

BluesClues
05-20-2007, 03:15 PM
You thought that was a fifty?? Lol naw it was only a 5 ;););) lol.

Did you get any? I wonder why cheap ass

mxglory258
05-20-2007, 10:14 PM
Did you get any? I wonder why cheap ass
Like i said lol. me..? Pay for sex?? hah never

william_jeff
05-21-2007, 07:47 AM
i wash mine

every night before i go to bed

VooDooXII
05-21-2007, 09:39 PM
Always...I feel nasty if I don't.