PDA

View Full Version : Lamborghini driver too slow

speedminded
09-28-2006, 01:33 PM
It was 2:30 in the morning, on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard, and he was driving a Lamborghini, after all.

An Alpharetta cop was on his tail — sort of — and was way out of his jurisdiction.

But who could blame him, either?

He was chasing a Lambor-ghini driver, after all.

The driver finally stopped for the Alpharetta officer in Suwanee.

The cop had to suspect the guy wasn't really trying to outrun him. The patrol car's speed never passed 120 mph. Lambor-ghinis top out around 200.

A Suwanee officer asked the violator about the speed. The apologetic driver explained he was cruising faster than 100 because he "never gets to drive the car." He even suggested the Alpharetta officer had tried to "push him" so he sped up.

He was a Lamborghini driver, after all.

He was still arrested.:doh:

PhAtBoYMr2
09-28-2006, 01:35 PM
yeah i wouldve took the cop topspeed down 400, see if he couldve caught me then...lol

TeeJay
09-28-2006, 01:37 PM
yeah i wouldve took the cop topspeed down 400, see if he couldve caught me then...lol
yea he woudlnt of caught you, but the stop sticks from the cops up ahead wouldve :doh:

PhAtBoYMr2
09-28-2006, 01:41 PM
yea he woudlnt of caught you, but the stop sticks from the cops up ahead wouldve :doh:

Well my lamborghini would have deflatable tires....i could press a button and the tires would reflate back up......its a $50,000 option :D

FatboyV8
09-28-2006, 02:15 PM
Well my lamborghini would have deflatable tires....i could press a button and the tires would reflate back up......its a $50,000 option :D

AND AND AND AND a set of wings that i could fly away with.lol:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

TeeJay
09-28-2006, 04:00 PM
AND AND AND AND a set of wings that i could fly away with.lol:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
gtfo.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-28-2006, 06:17 PM
gtfo.

LIRL !!!, owned.