PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when.....

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 08:04 AM
People take a shit and don't completely flush the toilet? I hate that! It's so fucking nasty! I see it in the girl's bathroom often here on campus. I don't want to see what yo stankin' ass aet last night or this morning. FLUSH THE TOILET EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO DO IT TWICE!!!:toilet1: :cussing:

JennB
09-28-2006, 08:09 AM
Ewww

What about the people who don't flush at all? I don't understand that at all. Flushing is reeeeeeally easy.

SloWRX
09-28-2006, 08:12 AM
Or the people that pee all over the damn toilet seat and floor.

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 08:13 AM
Ewww

What about the people who don't flush at all? I don't understand that at all. Flushing is reeeeeeally easy.Hell yeah! Like I had to clean the bathrooms at work last night and while I was cleaning these little girls wanted to use the bathroom so I hurried up and went to clean the boys bathroom. Well, later on went to put tissue in the girl's room and they didn't flush the damn toilet! Arrggghhh!!! Why don't people teach their children to flush the fucking toilet! Like my friend Nita. Her children NEVER flush the toilet and neither do my little cousins. Why is it so hard to teach your children to flush and then wash your hands. No body wants to see what you left behind. NASTY ASS PEOPLE!!!!:2up:

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 08:14 AM
what about the people that dont flush, leave the john, and (you) the unsuspecting victim walk in and see the person washing their hands, and once you go into the stall you see the floaters but no toilet paper??!! :upchuck:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 08:14 AM
Or the people that pee all over the damn toilet seat and floor.
Yep! They could at least wipe the seat after (I do)

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 08:15 AM
what about the people that dont flush, leave the john, and (you) the unsuspecting victim walk in and see the person washing their hands, and once you go into the stall you see the floaters but no toilet paper??!! :puke:
Ewwwwwwwwww!!!http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/wuerg/vomit-smiley-014.gif

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 08:17 AM
:lmfao: you just look in their general direction like "ugh! you nasty....mutha....." :lmfao:

R_Rated
09-28-2006, 08:17 AM
least they didn't turn the heater up and leave the whole turd.... (oh, I am so glad to not be living in army barracks anymore)

N/A EK
09-28-2006, 08:18 AM
People take a shit and don't completely flush the toilet? I hate that! It's so fucking nasty! I see it in the girl's bathroom often here on campus. I don't want to see what yo stankin' ass aet last night or this morning. FLUSH THE TOILET EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO DO IT TWICE!!!:toilet1: :cussing:

ewwwww :sicks:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 08:18 AM
:lmfao: you just look in their general direction like "ugh! you nasty....mutha....." :lmfao:
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/lachen/laughing-smiley-004.gif

Sammich
09-28-2006, 08:24 AM
LIRL yall some punks what yall need to do is flush..and NOT SIT ON THE TOILET..nasty s0nsabisshes

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-28-2006, 08:25 AM
ok, I got this.....

why do women leave BLOOD all over the place in PUBLIC restrooms when AUNT FLOW is visiting???

THATS SICK.. Luckily I don't have to clean that shit at work..

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 08:28 AM
ok, I got this.....

why do women leave BLOOD all over the place in PUBLIC restrooms when AUNT FLOW is visiting???

THATS SICK.. Luckily I don't have to clean that shit at work..Hell yeah!!! Leave tampons and pads on the floor, in the toilet, on the toilet, etc. Just plain nasty. I think it may be the up bringing of some people. I know I was not brought up to be nasty. I clean up behind myself and wash my hands:yes:

B16a2 Civic
09-28-2006, 08:29 AM
i like grabbin git up out the toilet and smearing it on the stall walls

Sammich
09-28-2006, 08:30 AM
i like grabbin git up out the toilet and smearing it on the stall walls

:lmfao: :lmfao:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 08:32 AM
There was this one time when I worked at the movie theatre years ago. And there was a problem in the girl's bathroom. My manager told me I had to clean it up or they would fire me. So I went in there and shit was all over the toilet, the floor, the wall, everywhere! I was trying to figure out how in the hell shit got on the damn wall and floor like it did. It wasn't smeared or anything. It looked like someone's ass exploded!!! I remember see these big mexican women and their children leaving the restroom before I was told to clean it. I strongly believe it was them! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/wuerg/vomit-smiley-021.gif

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-28-2006, 08:36 AM
When I was 17 I worked at Winn Dixie..

at the time, atleast I was like a shift manager, so one day I make my store run and make sure everything is in order for the day..

I noticed that the bathroom wasn't cleaned up.. magazines in on the baby station.. so I waited until one of the bagger/cart boys came in to clean the bathroom.

He later tells me that he ain't cleaning it because THERES CUM all on the BACKSIDE of the baby station... someone took a muscle magazine and masterbated in a WINN DIXIE bathroom.. there was like a page stuck to the wall of the bathroom..

so I had him hook up the hose in the bathroom and spray the entire bathroom down..

probably one of the more gross things I've seen in a mens bathroom

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-28-2006, 08:37 AM
There was this one time when I worked at the movie theatre years ago. And there was a problem in the girl's bathroom. My manager told me I had to clean it up or they would fire me. So I went in there and shit was all over the toilet, the floor, the wall, everywhere! I was trying to figure out how in the hell shit got on the damn wall and floor like it did. It wasn't smeared or anything. It looked like someone's ass exploded!!! I remember see these big mexican women and their children leaving the restroom before I was told to clean it. I strongly believe it was them! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/wuerg/vomit-smiley-021.gif

you cleaned that shit up????????

its like the scene from daddy daycare.. LIRL!

Sammich
09-28-2006, 08:37 AM

it was the tacos:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 08:39 AM
When I was 17 I worked at Winn Dixie..

at the time, atleast I was like a shift manager, so one day I make my store run and make sure everything is in order for the day..

I noticed that the bathroom wasn't cleaned up.. magazines in on the baby station.. so I waited until one of the bagger/cart boys came in to clean the bathroom.

He later tells me that he ain't cleaning it because THERES CUM all on the BACKSIDE of the baby station... someone took a muscle magazine and masterbated in a WINN DIXIE bathroom.. there was like a page stuck to the wall of the bathroom..

so I had him hook up the hose in the bathroom and spray the entire bathroom down..

probably one of the more gross things I've seen in a mens bathroom

ewwww:lmfao:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 08:40 AM
you cleaned that shit up????????

its like the scene from daddy daycare.. LIRL!I had to. They threatened to fire me. If I knew what I know now, I would have told them to fire me anyway, but I was only 16.

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 08:41 AM
it was the tacos:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
And they were walking past smiling and giggling and shit! Nasty whores!!!!:2up:

Sammich
09-28-2006, 08:43 AM
And they were walking past smiling and giggling and shit! Nasty whores!!!!:2up:

still doing that..dang..musta been soft tacos:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 08:44 AM
man, all this shit talking goin on makes me have to.....
~oh damn! involuntary ass clench.~
too much coffee!!
~knocks over chair, bathroom bound~
:lmfao:

Sammich
09-28-2006, 08:45 AM
man, all this shit talking goin on makes me have too
too much coffee!!

hurry dnt let it spray:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-28-2006, 08:46 AM
I can't believe you did that!

isn't that shit a HEALTH HAZARD.. and there are certain ways of cleaning up HUMAN FECES?

I guess the appeal of free movies negated the option of shit.. :lmao:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-28-2006, 08:47 AM
man, all this shit talking goin on makes me have to.....
too much coffee!!

why teh fuck does coffee do that to everyone?

Sammich
bwahahaaha..o nos

BluesClues
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-001.gif

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 08:48 AM

why teh fuck does coffee do that to everyone?Don't know. I don't drink coffee:no:

Sammich
09-28-2006, 08:49 AM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-001.gif

the hell?????

man BC..that old age is really gettin to you

Sammich
09-28-2006, 08:49 AM
why teh fuck does coffee do that to everyone?

my stomach is fine..:goodjob:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 08:51 AM
the hell?????

man BC..that old age is really gettin to you
What's wrong with my smiley face?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-28-2006, 08:51 AM
well, it does it to me...

Sammich
09-28-2006, 08:52 AM
What's wrong with my smiley face?

unlike the BC i know..looks like something i would post..its corny..stop stalking me dangit:lmfao:

Sammich
09-28-2006, 08:53 AM
well, it does it to me...

better get that fixed..get your anal tubes tied:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 08:54 AM
unlike the BC i know..looks like something i would post..its corny..stop stalking me dangit:lmfao:Actually you are following me:yes:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-28-2006, 08:54 AM
IBS ftl!

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 08:57 AM
dayum!!! had a brotha walkin like:

http://markatherton4.com/edgar.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 08:58 AM
^^^ ewwww :no:

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 09:00 AM
dont you hate when have to fart and just when you thought it was safe to do so, ya ass got other ideas, and you have to go to "EMERGENCY CLENCH!!" mode??!!

dont front, i know ya mofos had to fart and almost splat on ya self!!

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:02 AM
dont you hate when have to fart and just when you thought it was safe to do so, ya ass got other ideas, and you have to go to "EMERGENCY CLENCH!!" mode??!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Or when you have to fart soooo bad you have stomach cramps and you have a lot of people around you so you try to let one slide (thinking it will be silent) and that shit be loud as hell?!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

R.Kelly

DATS RITE!!!!:goodjob:

ahmonrah
that didnt just happen to me, but while we talking about crazy stuff, i figured i'd bring that up, it's a universal experience!

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 09:05 AM
Or when you have to fart soooo bad you have stomach cramps and you have a lot of people around you so you try to let one slide (thinking it will be silent) and that shit be loud as hell?!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:bwahahahahaha!!!!!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: . no! no! how bout, you get with someone for the first time and y'all on a date. whatever you ate, you gotta fart soooooo bad but you dont wanna do it 'cause it might be a "bad one" and y'all dont know eachother anyway, you build up soooo much pressure you sitting there trying to be cool but squirmin, with that "oh god this hurts!!!!" look cause you holding it in!!!!!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-28-2006, 09:05 AM

you've shat on yourself!!!

when I need to take a shit... my arse starts sweating..

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:11 AM
Actually you are following me:yes:

yea and no..im e-following u..but its fun, cuz i like the avatar:lmfao:

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:11 AM
IBS ftl!

cam'ron had IBS LIRL..'thats irritable bowel child':lmfao:

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:12 AM
^^^ ewwww :no:

nobody's above u:yes:

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:12 AM

oooooo...it sprayed:lmfao:

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:13 AM
Or when you have to fart soooo bad you have stomach cramps and you have a lot of people around you so you try to let one slide (thinking it will be silent) and that shit be loud as hell?!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

no thats just u:goodjob:

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 09:14 AM
you've shat on yourself!!![/QUOTE]

nah son, i had to go soo bad though, that i was standing there undoin my belt doin the 2-step!!!! but i made it yo!!!!
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Gazelle222/dance.gif

[QUOTE=ORGANIZATIONXIII]when I need to take a shit... my arse starts sweating..

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:16 AM
you've shat on yourself!!!nah son, it came on soo fast though, that i was standing there undoin my belt doin the 2-step!!!! but i made it yo!!!!
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Gazelle222/dance.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:17 AM
bwahahahahaha!!!!!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: . no! no! how bout, you get with someone for the first time and y'all on a date. whatever you ate, you gotta fart soooooo bad but you dont wanna do it 'cause it might be a "bad one" and y'all dont know eachother anyway, you build up soooo much pressure you sitting there trying to be cool but squirmin, with that "oh god this hurts!!!!" look cause you holding it in!!!!!
Oh shit Oh shit! I can't breath :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
What about when you let one out all silent around people you don't know or just met and that shit be stank as hell. You be trying to fan it or blow it away?!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-28-2006, 09:17 AM
prairie doggin'

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 09:18 AM
oooooo...it sprayed:lmfao:bwahahahahaaa!!! nah dawg!! no spray dawg!:lmfao:

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:20 AM
What about when you let one out all silent around people you don't know or just met and that shit be stank as hell. You be trying to fan it or blow it away?!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

the difference in that statement w/ me is i sit there..raise half a booty cheek to let the stank out, cuz u know your tail is heated..so u let it breathe..u smell it u laugh inside, but u maintain your composure so that nobody knows it was u that let it go, and u see their face and u dyin laughin inside:lmfao:

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:20 AM
bwahahahahaaa!!! nah dawg!! no spray dawg!:lmfao:

good thing u might have to had pulled out ur emergency backup draws:lmfao:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:21 AM
the difference in that statement w/ me is i sit there..raise half a booty cheek to let the stank out, cuz u know your tail is heated..so u let it breathe..u smell it u laugh inside, but u maintain your composure so that nobody knows it was u that let it go, and u see their face and u dyin laughin inside:lmfao:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :yes: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
*in white people's voice* That is so true

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 09:24 AM
What about when you let one out all silent around people you don't know or just met and that shit be stank as hell. You be trying to fan it or blow it away?!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ~cough~:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: bwahahahahahaha!!~cough~

since we all are car lovers.....how 'bout this one!
it's cool out so the windows are up, you riding out wit whoever and you gotta fart, so you think "hmm, i'm sitting down i'll let it go slowly and they'll neeeeveeerrr knooooooow!" man! you fart, y'all keep talking 'cause they dont know what's going on, and suddenly you like "DAYUM!!!" THAT JOINT WAS THE WORSE ONE YOU SMELT IN A WHILE! you try to roll ya window down smoov and shit but it's too late!! and you know they know, 'cause errrrryybody get quiet!

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:26 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ~cough~:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: bwahahahahahaha!!

it's cool out so the windows are up, you riding out wit whoever and you gotta fart, so you think "hmm, i'm sitting down i'll let it go slowly and they'll neeeeveeerrr knooooooow!" man! you fart, y'all keep talking 'cause they dont know what's going on, and suddenly you like "DAYUM!!!" THAT JOINT WAS THE WORSE ONE YOU SMELT IN A WHILE! you try to roll ya window down smoov and shit but it's too late!!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: My side hurts!!!http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-001.gif

Hell yeah!!! Have you ever farted outside when it was cold as hell hanging with some people and saw your fart in the air?

BTEC
09-28-2006, 09:28 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ~cough~:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: bwahahahahahaha!!

it's cool out so the windows are up, you riding out wit whoever and you gotta fart, so you think "hmm, i'm sitting down i'll let it go slowly and they'll neeeeveeerrr knooooooow!" man! you fart, y'all keep talking 'cause they dont know what's going on, and suddenly you like "DAYUM!!!" THAT JOINT WAS THE WORSE ONE YOU SMELT IN A WHILE! you try to roll ya window down smoov and shit but it's too late!!
HAVE U EVER TRIED TO GO SOMEWHERE TO LET ONE RIP BC UR STOMACH DAMN NEAR GOT U ON UR KNESS. AND UR LIKE AHHHH, MUCH BETTER BUT THAT MOFOS IS STAKIN TO THE 3RD DEGREE. AND SOMEBODY COMES TRYING TO TALK TO YOU AND UR LIKE UHHHH, LETS WALK OVER HERE (AWAY FROM THE FART).

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:30 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ~cough~:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: bwahahahahahaha!!~cough~

it's cool out so the windows are up, you riding out wit whoever and you gotta fart, so you think "hmm, i'm sitting down i'll let it go slowly and they'll neeeeveeerrr knooooooow!" man! you fart, y'all keep talking 'cause they dont know what's going on, and suddenly you like "DAYUM!!!" THAT JOINT WAS THE WORSE ONE YOU SMELT IN A WHILE! you try to roll ya window down smoov and shit but it's too late!! and you know they know, 'cause errrrryybody get quiet!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: all theeee time:lmfao: :lmfao:

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:30 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: My side hurts!!!http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-001.gif

Hell yeah!!! Have you ever farted outside when it was cold as hell hanging with some people and saw your fart in the air?

im tryna tell u BC..its ur booty that does some of those things, not all of us have that coke bottle:lmfao:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:31 AM
HAVE U EVER TRIED TO GO SOMEWHERE TO LET ONE RIP BC UR STOMACH DAMN NEAR GOT U ON UR KNESS. AND UR LIKE AHHHH, MUCH BETTER BUT THAT MOFOS IS STAKIN TO THE 3RD DEGREE. AND SOMEBODY COMES TRYING TO TALK TO YOU AND UR LIKE UHHHH, LETS WALK OVER HERE (AWAY FROM THE FART).
How often? :thinking:

BluesClues
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: all theeee time:lmfao: :lmfao:
Sounds like IBS :lmfao:

Sammich

FART STORIES FTW!!!

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:32 AM
im tryna tell u BC..its ur booty that does some of those things, not all of us have that coke bottle:lmfao:
And some of you never will :no:

Sammich
Sounds like IBS :lmfao:

shut up alien..big booty cold air seeing farter:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sammich
And some of you never will :no:

im glad i dnt :goodjob: ..i'd like..nvm:lmfao:

R_Rated
you people are some nasty bishes

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:33 AM

FART STORIES FTW!!!
You so lame :yes:

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:33 AM
you people are some nasty bishes

prease reave imreadetaly:lmfao:

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:34 AM
You so lame :yes:

but u love it:yes: :goodjob:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:35 AM
shut up alien..big booty cold air seeing farter:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Again http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-019.gif

ahmonrah
HAVE U EVER TRIED TO GO SOMEWHERE TO LET ONE RIP BC UR STOMACH DAMN NEAR GOT U ON UR KNESS. AND UR LIKE AHHHH, MUCH BETTER BUT THAT MOFOS IS STAKIN TO THE 3RD DEGREE. AND SOMEBODY COMES TRYING TO TALK TO YOU AND UR LIKE UHHHH, LETS WALK OVER HERE (AWAY FROM THE FART).BWAHAHAHAHAHAH1!!!!!! OH GOD!!! I'M GONNA DIE OVER HERE!!!
but tell me one thing.......why is it that WHITE PEOPLE always fart right where they are, even if they surrounded by people??!! and to make it worse, they dont even say nothing!

BluesClues
but u love it:yes: :goodjob:
Nope not really :no:

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 09:36 AM
you people are some nasty bisheswe are only talkign about what we HUMANS DO! you know you've farted so bad before you kicked yourself outta a room!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:37 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH1!!!!!! OH GOD!!! I'M GONNA DIE OVER HERE!!!
but tell me one thing.......why is it that WHITE PEOPLE always fart right where they are, even if they surrounded by people??!! and to make it worse, they dont even say nothing!
They are invisible :ninja:

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 09:38 AM

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:40 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH1!!!!!! OH GOD!!! I'M GONNA DIE OVER HERE!!!

thats where ive learned my technique:lmfao:

Sammich
BC..stop hating girl..u know u want this

*motions BC to come here* LIRL

ahmonrah
thats where ive learned my technique:lmfao: u know??!! me too!!!

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:41 AM
BC..stop hating girl..u know u want this

*motions BC to come here* LIRL
I'm calling the police and tell them there is an odd black male stalking me:phone: :police:

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 09:44 AM
shit, if you do that blues, half of the nukkas on IA will be in jail with that blanket description!!!

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:44 AM
I'm calling the police and tell them there is an odd black male stalking me:phone: :police:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: +1 for the smilie

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:45 AM
shit, if you do that blues, half of the nukkas on IA will be in jail with that blanket description!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: LEG HUMPERS UNITE!!!!!!!1:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:46 AM
Well, I will buy you a meal at Mickey D's if you take him out

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 09:48 AM
give me that and a 6pack of corona, oh, and a box of black n milds u gotta deal!

Sammich
Well, I will buy you a meal at Mickey D's if you take him out

im pose to take u to red lobster how u gona take him out..thats..thats..wrong dangit

Sammich
give me that and a 6pack of corona, oh, and a box of black n milds u gotta deal!

o these niggas is backstabbin:lmfao:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:49 AM
Cool I got you :yes:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:49 AM
im pose to take u to red lobster how u gona take him out..thats..thats..wrong dangitTake you out dumb dumb. You know, have you sleepin with the fishes!

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 09:52 AM
Take you out dumb dumb. You know, have you sleepin with the fishes!bwahahahaha!!!!!

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:52 AM
Take you out dumb dumb. You know, have you sleepin with the fishes!

o dats just wrong

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 09:55 AM
o these niggas is backstabbin:lmfao:bwahahahahahahaha!! u know we cool dawg! oh, dont worry about that X Taped to your livingroom window, it's just a reference marker.

http://www.army.mod.uk/img/equipment/pw/sniper.3.jpg

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:57 AM
bwahahahahahahaha!! u know we cool dawg! oh, dont worry about that X Taped to your livingroom window, it's just a reference marker.

Get em!!!

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 09:58 AM
o dats just wrongTold you bout messin with me. You don't want none:no:
I know people that know people that know people shawty! Nah mean!

Sammich
09-28-2006, 09:59 AM
bwahahahahahahaha!! u know we cool dawg! oh, dont worry about that X Taped to your livingroom window, it's just a reference marker.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/nigga.jpg

Sammich
09-28-2006, 10:00 AM
Told you bout messin with me. You don't want none:no:
I know people that know people that know people shawty! Nah mean!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/2caqex.jpg

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 10:01 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/nigga.jpg
OOOHHHHH see now you dun started something:ninja: :police:

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 10:01 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/2caqex.jpg
Well, let me make a believer out of you

Crazy Asian
09-28-2006, 10:02 AM
HAHAHAHAH

Sammich
09-28-2006, 10:03 AM
OOOHHHHH see now you dun started something:ninja: :police:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/GamesBegin.jpg

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 10:03 AM
^^^ They have already begun

Sammich
09-28-2006, 10:04 AM
Well, let me make a believer out of you

http://www.firmdirect.com/GT/theFirm/images/products/BSS4/HP_Title.gif

Sammich
09-28-2006, 10:05 AM
^^^ They have already begun

wheres my truce dangit:lmfao:

Crazy Asian
09-28-2006, 10:05 AM
Shes not gonna until she gets you on a leash.

Sammich
09-28-2006, 10:07 AM
i aint tryna feel that...fugg that i keeps it real

BluesClues
09-28-2006, 10:22 AM
On a leash for what? I don't want him:no:

ahmonrah
09-28-2006, 10:34 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/nigga.jpgbwahahahahaha!!!!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: