PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 240 - S13 or S14 5 Speed

Flip
09-28-2006, 03:37 AM
Looking to find an S13 or S14 5 speed pretty much as stock as possible engine wise. Things like suspension, intake etc.. are ok. Need the body to be in good condition, interior in good condition. Engine needs to be solid. High mileage is ok. Needs to be daily driveable.

All I have as far as a trade is a 1981 280ZX. It runs fine, but has a pretty decent dent on the passenger side rear. Only has a driver side seat. Has some rust... I can provide pics of the 280 if needed... Would be willing to throw in some cash with the trade if the 240 is clean enough.

I also have a vending machine I'd be willing to trade :). I have pics of that too. Its got a candy part on the top and a drink part on the bottom. It comes with a change maker but it is currently broken. I also have the rapair/maint. video for it and a help number... If you have somewhere to put it you can make 100$/month easy off of it. You could also keep it in your house and fill it with beer :).

I'm looking to spend around $1500.

If anyone has anything like this or knows of anything please let me know. If i were to buy with cash i would need to sell the 280 first...