PDA

View Full Version : Handling Mods I need some tire help please read inside

Spyder
05-27-2005, 09:49 AM
ok here is the deal , i have a set of wheels i bought yesterday. i have a set of wheels that dont fit my car that have tires on them. i need the tires from the non fiting set put on the other set, so basically i need 4 wheels dismounted and 4 wheels mounted and balanced. who can do this the CHEAPEST for me and get it done this weekend? any suggestions would be great. I know some people here work at tire shops and what not, it would be very cool if i could just pay you or one of your tech's to do it during their lunch break.. thanks alot!

Spyder
05-27-2005, 10:49 AM
^^

Spyder
05-27-2005, 01:34 PM
or just recommend who i can call and get prices while i am bored at work , i live in lawrencville.

chuck
05-27-2005, 02:19 PM
lilburn tire...they are down 29, the guys kinda down in the hole...if you are going away from lawrenceville they are a little past the chick-fil-a, smoke 911, outback area, they are on the left and the sign says lilburn tire, and i think it says unaroyal on it too (however you spell that) but you can't see the shop from the road. i believe its across from the church/school thing, or at least i'm pretty sure its in a school zone....if you reach madavhi you've gone to far

sorry though, i don't have a number on hand but check the phone book and give them a call, i've always had them do my stuff for me...just say "my buddy sent me to you guys, he said yall'd treat me right" - just like that (they are good ol boys so if you can tap into their yeehaw ways then they almost always cut you a deal)

they aren't coorperate owned or anything so they can set all their own prices, keep that in mind and just be super nice and clear about what you want done and they honestly should treat you right.

let us know what they say...

Spyder
05-27-2005, 03:03 PM
ill have to practice on my "yeehaw" tonight and see what i can manage tomorrow , thanks :)