PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Rx7 FD (93-97)

EvasiveEF9
09-27-2006, 03:29 PM
Well, I think it's time I retired the EF models I have and switch to something. Now that I"m in school I no longer have the money to finish off what I've started, so I'd like ot get something new...something that doesn't need work. Something that has paint and A/C (optional) and doesn't draw alot of cop-attention

No worries, baby-carriers...I'm not looking to learn to drift with what I get. Just something to take care of not have to worry about negative attention with.

No worries, anti-ricers. I've not built a car for rice, nor do I plan to. Not even really looking to do more than tires and suspension on whatever I get.

Just testing waters for now...let me know what you've got and what you're asking.

EvasiveEF9
09-27-2006, 07:36 PM
Bump for some response.

FDslider
09-30-2006, 05:47 PM
any FD will draw a lot of attention, so forget about that.

Bruce Leroy
09-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Well, I think it's time I retired the EF models I have and switch to something. Now that I"m in school I no longer have the money to finish off what I've started, so I'd like ot get something new...something that doesn't need work. Something that has paint and A/C (optional) and doesn't draw alot of cop-attention

FD = not for you

EvasiveEF9
10-01-2006, 02:15 AM
Are they seriously that much maintenance? I've heard they're a decent about, but not a ton.