PDA

View Full Version : What The Fornication!!!!!

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 12:54 PM
F the nonsense blabbing, I just walked outside to my car for lunch. There were 3 people standing there, one guy was taking a picture with his camera phone, and this woman was kicking my front fender.

Im used to seeing bumpkins standing near my car, mumbling amongst themselves, I've been harrassed followed almost driven off the road stopped by cops racial slurs middle fingers "go fuck yourself"s and all that good stuff, but this is new. Let me preface this, by saying that I am in no way racist. I love everybody and I hate everybody equally. But what the FUCK...is wrong with white people in the south? Damnit I mean, some of the most uncultured backwards backwoods ass people I've seen anywhere.

I walked up, and I say "what the hell are you doing?". Dumb ass chick says "fuck you and your car". I'm like, the car hasn't done anything to you....and why the fuck are you taking pictures?

Now my shits all dented...I'm cursing again and I'm not supposed to be doing that, AND it's Ramadan so I'm fasting...and these rednecks ran the fuck off. I mean grown ass people, in business attire...ties and shit...kicking my car. WTHEEZELL?

Does anyone know how to post pics from a camera phone?

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 12:56 PM
F the nonsense blabbing, I just walked outside to my car for lunch. There were 3 people standing there, one guy was taking a picture with his camera phone, and this woman was kicking my front fender.

Im used to seeing bumpkins standing near my car, mumbling amongst themselves, I've been harrassed followed almost driven off the road stopped by cops racial slurs middle fingers "go fuck yourself"s and all that good stuff, but this is new. Let me preface this, by saying that I am in no way racist. I love everybody and I hate everybody equally. But what the FUCK...is wrong with white people in the south? Damnit I mean, some of the most uncultured backwards backwoods ass people I've seen anywhere.

I walked up, and I say "what the hell are you doing?". Dumb ass chick says "fuck you and your car". I'm like, the car hasn't done anything to you....and why the fuck are you taking pictures?

Now my shits all dented...I'm cursing again and I'm not supposed to be doing that, AND it's Ramadan so I'm fasting...and these rednecks ran the fuck off. I mean grown ass people, in business attire...ties and shit...kicking my car. WTHEEZELL?

:thinking:

slowrolla97
09-26-2006, 12:57 PM
Damn dude. that is fucked up man. Is there anything on your car that could be offencive...like tag, stickers ect?

N/A EK
09-26-2006, 12:59 PM
:ttiwwp:

Sport1.3
09-26-2006, 01:00 PM
um u just let them run away!? why were their cracker skulls not bashed in...tell me this!?

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 01:01 PM
Damn dude. that is fucked up man. Is there anything on your car that could be offencive...like tag, stickers ect?

maybe? but now I gotta get a window decal that says "KILL WHITEY"

Spyder
09-26-2006, 01:01 PM
I would be sure to take pictures of it, from a distance next time, get a video if you can. Call the cops and wait about 3-5 min and walk out side... hope the cop shows up while you are in a "debate" with the stupid fuckers kicking your car.

I may be missing something but why the hell were they fucking with you car to begin with? I dont know what race you are but I don't personally think it should make a difference at all.. I'm white but that doesnt mean I go out looking for cars that are likely owned by __________ people and kicking the shit out of them...Don;t think its just whites, its more then likely just fucking stupid ignorant people.. every race has them.

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 01:02 PM
um u just let them run away!? why were their cracker skulls not bashed in...tell me this!?

Honestly, I was stunned. I thought it was a joke.

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 01:03 PM
:ttiwwp:

thats why I asked how to post cam pix

R.Kelly
09-26-2006, 01:05 PM
what kinda car you got and is there anything unusual about it?

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 01:06 PM
I would be sure to take pictures of it, from a distance next time, get a video if you can. Call the cops and wait about 3-5 min and walk out side... hope the cop shows up while you are in a "debate" with the stupid fuckers kicking your car.

I may be missing something but why the hell were they fucking with you car to begin with? I dont know what race you are but I don't personally think it should make a difference at all.. I'm white but that doesnt mean I go out looking for cars that are likely owned by __________ people and kicking the shit out of them...Don;t think its just whites, its more then likely just fucking stupid ignorant people.. every race has them.

it's because my plates say 911-CIA. Even the people who THINK they understand the implication...dont. But nevertheless they find it offensive.

FrankenSTI
09-26-2006, 01:13 PM
Hey man dont put that shit on all white people, all races are fucked up in there own way. But to say that all white people in the south are fucked up because of what one did to you is just fucking retarted!!!!!!!!

Spyder
09-26-2006, 01:14 PM
it's because my plates say 911-CIA. Even the people who THINK they understand the implication...dont. But nevertheless they find it offensive.

I don't claim to know, nor do I honestly care about the meaning, but if I were to somehow put a sticker, banner, ad, tag or whatever on my car that really offeneded people for whatever reason even if unintentional I think I would change it over risking my personal saftey, the saftey of my car and even more so the saftey of my family. I belive completely in freedom of speech I however do know that with my "speech" may come consiquences, sometimes these consiquences out weigh my need to speak my mind.

Anyhow, to upload picture it is generally easiest to bluetooth them over to your computer and then upload them there, unless you can't do that with either your computer or phone, next option is a data cable, if you cant do that either just MMS them to someone that can manipulate them for you.

civic95
09-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Wait a min? You walk outside and some chick is kicking your car, and you walk back in to tell us about it? They just walked away?

The Yousef
09-26-2006, 01:22 PM

i'm sorry dude....after Ramadhan i'll help you kill them :fire:

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 01:22 PM
. I belive completely in freedom of speech I however do know that with my "speech" may come consiquences, sometimes these consiquences out weigh my need to speak my mind.

point taken

B16a2 Civic
09-26-2006, 01:24 PM
its revenge

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 01:24 PM
i'm sorry dude....after Ramadhan i'll help you kill them :fire:

cool beans. Im gonna stab'em then hang'em then drown'em then murder'em then shoot'em

rickgiblin
09-26-2006, 01:25 PM
what does your tag stand for... please explain, but thats fucked up to be messing with someones ride, thats something that i cant stand for

The Yousef
09-26-2006, 01:25 PM
cool beans. Im gonna stab'em then hang'em then drown'em then murder'em then shoot'em

i guess i'll do the rinse and repeat.... :goodjob:

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 01:26 PM
Wait a min? You walk outside and some chick is kicking your car, and you walk back in to tell us about it? They just walked away?

I didnt think they were going to leave, I was just standing there. My mind was preparing to kick ass, but....they left.

The Golden Child
09-26-2006, 01:45 PM
should of called 911 and followed them ..

Sammich
09-26-2006, 01:47 PM
u got punkd homie..i woulda swoll somebody up

B16a2 Civic
09-26-2006, 01:47 PM
yeah, they punked you out

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 01:48 PM
what does your tag stand for... please explain, but thats fucked up to be messing with someones ride, thats something that i cant stand for

Simply, that the CIA shoulders responsibility for the events of 9/11

The Golden Child
09-26-2006, 01:49 PM
i would of had fun stabbing there throat ..

Sammich
09-26-2006, 02:05 PM
^real talk ill be dang if somebody just gona kick my fender like that..i'd be like hold up

*gets the bar from the back, hide it and wail on em*

Stormhammer
09-26-2006, 02:05 PM
GO BUY AMOTHER FUCKING AK47 AND SCREAM FOR ALLLLAAAAHHHHHHLALALALALALALALA JIHAD AND MOW THEM REDNECKED MOTHERFUCKERS DOWN!

Sammich
09-26-2006, 02:06 PM
GO BUY AMOTHER FUCKING AK47 AND SCREAM FOR ALLLLAAAAHHHHHHLALALALALALALALA JIHAD AND MOW THEM REDNECKED MOTHERFUCKERS DOWN!

umm yousef will not allow u to scream alllallalalalalallaal all willy nilly like that, u have to ask permission:lmfao:

The Golden Child
09-26-2006, 02:16 PM
i would of straight jigged them with my pen ..

i would of did some snuff shit to them mother fuckers ..

Sammich
09-26-2006, 02:25 PM
i would of straight jigged them with my pen ..

i would of did some snuff shit to them mother fuckers ..

he didnt hear u..tell him again

The Golden Child
09-26-2006, 02:30 PM
i would of grabbed the little whore ..
shoved her underneath the car and ran her over a couple of times ..
while her 2 friends are screaming and yelling i would of cracked there head with the slugger in the trunk ..
shoved all 3 of them in thr trunk and just drive where its a ghost town or something ..
then i would hang there bodys and peel there skins off ..
and leave a message saying ..

Dear Parents of Kids ..

Your Sons & Daughter were standing near my car ..
while i came out of my office i noticed your daughter was kicking my car ..
so i did what i felt right and it was to kill them and hang them with there flesh peeled off ..
if you would like to take your moment of time please say a prayer for my car ..
for she is my love of my life and i will protect her in anyway possible ..

Signed ..

THE MOTHER FUCKING OG WHO KILLED YOUR PATHETIC SONS & DAUGHTER !!!

Crazy Asian
09-26-2006, 02:31 PM
Crazy asian would have licked her. And then this would be her. O.O

Sammich
09-26-2006, 02:32 PM
while her 2 friends are screaming and yelling i would of cracked there head with the slugger in the trunk ..
shoved all 3 of them in thr trunk and just drive where its a ghost town or something ..

Dear Parents of Kids ..

so i did what i felt right and it was to kill them and hang them with there flesh peeled off ..

Signed ..

they didnt hear u so i HAD TO CLARIFY IT:lmfao:

Sammich
09-26-2006, 02:33 PM
Crazy asian would have licked her. And then this would be her. O.O

thats it..LIRL

The Golden Child
09-26-2006, 02:38 PM
they didnt hear u so i HAD TO CLARIFY IT:lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i hope people dont think im crazy or anything ..

Doppelgänger
09-26-2006, 02:38 PM
and the reason you didnt start whailing on them is????????

Damn, i keep a 36" prybar in my trunk that i sharpened the end on in case of shit liek this... i wouldnt think twice to start whooping some ass...even if it gets me in trouble.

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 02:39 PM

Dear Parents of Kids ..

Signed ..

It's official, I've become a rat. I called the cops, filed a report. Took almost an hour. All 3 of these people were older than I am. And I dont need to buy another aK47, I HAVE 2:goodjob:

The Golden Child
09-26-2006, 02:41 PM
It's official, I've become a rat. I called the cops, filed a report. Took almost an hour. All 3 of these people were older than I am. And I dont need to buy another aK47, I HAVE 2:goodjob:

so they got in trouble ??

i wouldnt call you a rat you did the right thing ..

best believe ill be hanging them upside down shaking them for some money ..

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 02:44 PM
and the reason you didnt start whailing on them is????????

Damn, i keep a 36" prybar in my trunk that i sharpened the end on in case of shit liek this... i wouldnt think twice to start whooping some ass...even if it gets me in trouble.

CUZ I DONT WHAIL on chix

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 02:46 PM
so they got in trouble ??

i wouldnt call you a rat you did the right thing ..

best believe ill be hanging them upside down shaking them for some money ..

They work in one of the offices around here, not sure which. Nah they wont get in trouble, the cops dont care. They're more preoocupied with asking me what the plates mean and why I have them. Thats why I love police.

Sammich
09-26-2006, 02:47 PM
CUZ I DONT WHAIL on chix

if this girl woulda wailed on my car i woulda wailed on her..point blank son, she woulda got a stiff arm, or an elbow:yes:

ShooterMcGavin
09-26-2006, 02:49 PM
so uh, when we gonna see the pics of the damage caused by those savages?

The Golden Child
09-26-2006, 02:50 PM
They work in one of the offices around here, not sure which. Nah they wont get in trouble, the cops dont care. They're more preoocupied with asking me what the plates mean and why I have them. Thats why I love police.

hope they get caught and fined ..

Sammich
09-26-2006, 02:51 PM
he's scared cuz he know we'll beat his arse b/c of how bad the damage is, and he didnt do anything

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 02:52 PM
if this girl woulda wailed on my car i woulda wailed on her..point blank son, she woulda got a stiff arm, or an elbow:yes:

Perhaps, but lets see here...tall black man punches little white woman...with two white men as witnesses? shhhhit, man thats bad news in any state, especially racise ass GA? YEAH I SAID IT, and what.

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 02:54 PM
so uh, when we gonna see the pics of the damage caused by those savages?

dont know how to post from my phone. cant bluetooth them, dont have a cable. and I tried to transfer from my email, but it wont happen

Sammich
09-26-2006, 02:56 PM
Perhaps, but lets see here...tall black man punches little white woman...with two white men as witnesses? shhhhit, man thats bad news in any state, especially racise ass GA? YEAH I SAID IT, and what.

theres where u went wrong..u didnt do anything to the witnesses to protect urself..mess them homos up too :goodjob:

PBS said f the :police: now u n jail:lmfao:

The Golden Child
09-26-2006, 02:56 PM
what service provide do you have ??

Sammich
09-26-2006, 02:59 PM
u can just email to your email address, then save from your email and post up

Crazy Asian
09-26-2006, 03:05 PM
You should have grabbed her and made a dent in her ass. Shit that would be and I would be on the news...f

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 03:06 PM
I have Progressive. I shoulda pretended the car wasnt mine, got a little closer and...nah see they're still white. anyway it goes, I would've been shot by cops.

Doppelgänger
09-26-2006, 04:50 PM
CUZ I DONT WHAIL on chix

Fuck it.. at the point of personal property vandalism...everyone is a equal opportunity target..no shit. You could have just told her "pretend im your husband...it wont hurt as bad then" :D

Besides..if she was a crackah..and she was pulling the race card on you... then all is fair :yes:

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Fuck it.. at the point of personal property vandalism...everyone is a equal opportunity target..no shit. You could have just told her "pretend im your husband...it wont hurt as bad then" :D

Besides..if she was a crackah..and she was pulling the race card on you... then all is fair :yes:

My political statement was, the US gov is corrupt boo hoo. Put it's own citizenry in danger, even murders it's own at times boo hoo. We all know it.

Her political statement was, I don't want to be reminded of my ignorance and or naivete, so I'm gonna kick your car.

I'm starting to think I shoulda busted that ass.

The Golden Child
09-26-2006, 04:57 PM
email the pictures to to your email and post ..

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 04:58 PM
email the pictures to to your email and post ..

Do I have email with my IA account?

The Golden Child
09-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Do I have email with my IA account?

no email it to your yahoo or msn or aol ..

Doppelgänger
09-26-2006, 05:05 PM
so wait.. you had some kind of conversation with them??

Man... dont sit around with all the 'shoulda-coulda's"...it'll kill you. Just hope to see them again, and call the police...but dont loose track of them until the police show up.

ahmonrah
09-26-2006, 05:07 PM
hvy arms, thought u were done cussing???:lmfao:

koukis14
09-26-2006, 05:08 PM
You should have called 911 and fallowed them when they ran off. Then sue the shit out of them for saying fuck you and being scared when her trailer park white trash ass yelled at you she may have spit a little and given you herpes. Most people that do that sort of shit have atleast 1 std.

HvyArms
09-26-2006, 08:22 PM
hvy arms, thought u were done cussing???:lmfao:

I AM.....I am, no more cursing for me. Right after this

muthafffuckingatdamnsonsofbitchasshonkeypeckerwood inbredinbredbackwoodsbanjoplucking...cousinfuckinh olierthanthoucocklickinghoes
fuckinhoeassmarkassbusterassrunningofflikefuckinch ildrencubiclelivingfaggots....to be continued

ahmonrah
09-26-2006, 10:22 PM
that works!