PDA

View Full Version : moderators

OHYOUKNOW
09-25-2006, 11:04 PM
WHY IS COBRACLONE BANNED? HE HAS BEEN TRYIING TO LOG IN, ALL HE GETS IS "DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO ACCESS THIS PAGE"
SO WHATS THE DEAL????????????????????????????????????????????

any info would be appreciated thanks:D

Fast Shadow
09-26-2006, 12:00 AM
My guess is that it's because the term "skreet race" is gayer than the guys in my sig pic.

HOMEBREWED
09-26-2006, 01:42 AM
WHY IS COBRACLONE BANNED? HE HAS BEEN TRYIING TO LOG IN, ALL HE GETS IS "DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO ACCESS THIS PAGE"
SO WHATS THE DEAL????????????????????????????????????????????

any info would be appreciated thanks:DYEAH I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING.

hydroshutter
09-26-2006, 07:21 AM
If he's banned, I'm sure there's a good reason for it.

2.3 Evo 8
09-26-2006, 07:22 AM
I'm guessing its because he is too chicken shit to race slowhawk at the drag strip WHERE NO BULLSHIT CAN HAPPEN, FOR INSTANCE LEAVING EARLY AND SAYING A CHASE IS A RACE BULLSHIT.

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 07:53 AM
This is probably the lamest garbage that I have ever read.

Everyone knows that he does not race at the track which has been said at least 20X. Skreet racing is a slang term that is used a good bit when bull shitting about racing on the street which you would know if you ever actually did it. Slohawk was mentioned to street race and that was the subject in the thread when the call out was made so by saying he won't go to the track when it was a street call out is senseless.

Does anyone pay attention to what is actually posted on here?

Now the funny thing is that who ever banned him must be a coward not to answer the question which has been posted several times now. I don't give a rats azz who ya ban but at least have the balls to tell them, post it up, give a warning and at least let them know why. I mean this isn't Romper Room is it?

I know I will get flamed but it will only be by the ones that know very little about anything so speak up. Everyone is waiting.

TOYOTA TRUCK
09-26-2006, 08:39 AM
This is probably the lamest garbage that I have ever read.

Everyone knows that he does not race at the track which has been said at least 20X. Skreet racing is a slang term that is used a good bit when bull shitting about racing on the street which you would know if you ever actually did it. Slohawk was mentioned to street race and that was the subject in the thread when the call out was made so by saying he won't go to the track when it was a street call out is senseless.

Does anyone pay attention to what is actually posted on here?

Now the funny thing is that who ever banned him must be a coward not to answer the question which has been posted several times now. I don't give a rats azz who ya ban but at least have the balls to tell them, post it up, give a warning and at least let them know why. I mean this isn't Romper Room is it?

I know I will get flamed but it will only be by the ones that know very little about anything so speak up. Everyone is waiting.

Some Mod has way too much power!!! What is the difference in saying "Skreet" and "Boi" which I has seen several times on this forum. They are both slang. Skreet sounds way better than Boi.

Fast Shadow
09-26-2006, 08:55 AM
http://blog.mediacatalyst.com/images/seriousbusiness.jpg

Vteckidd
09-26-2006, 09:59 AM
i banned him permanently, cause im a Gangsta like that

Tank
09-26-2006, 10:28 AM
Damn mikes gansta as fuck :ninja:

benwaballs
09-26-2006, 11:02 AM

:lmfao:

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 11:24 AM

You really did ban him from this forums? Just because you wanted to or was there a reason?

Wow the power of Authority must be awesome!!! :surrender

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 11:26 AM
Some Mod has way too much power!!! What is the difference in saying "Skreet" and "Boi" which I has seen several times on this forum. They are both slang. Skreet sounds way better than Boi.

Wow, well that's one way to keep this place rice dominated. :gay:

Init2winit
09-26-2006, 11:31 AM
Well, I said it once, and I'll say it again. I'm calling out EVERYONE on this forum in a street race. From a dig, 1/8th or 1/4. I don't care. Money talks! Now, lets see all the bitches on here start whining b/c I am the fucking KING! If you disagree, STEP UP!

Vteckidd
09-26-2006, 11:40 AM
I banned him for a good reason.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, sometimes WORK comes before FORUM drama ;)

I forget why i did it, but i looked at the mod logs and my name was listed as banning him.

B16a2 Civic
09-26-2006, 11:42 AM
im going to double ban him

Vteckidd
09-26-2006, 11:42 AM
oh i remember why, he was a jackass. thats why i banned him. Now he and thacker can commence in cyber gay sex on some other forum. i think i did him a favor

Tank
09-26-2006, 11:47 AM
it seems we have ourselves a infestation of hicks on this site all of a sudden from the NAZI camaro driver, to the Mullet mustang rollers whats going on here. Im slowly losing faith in intelligent domestic owners jeez :doh: .

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :bump: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Init2winit
09-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Wierd

TOYOTA TRUCK
09-26-2006, 11:59 AM

That is the way the Mods at IA wants it anyway. :screwy:

LETZ RUN
09-26-2006, 12:09 PM
Wow, I've never been banned from a site before, looks like this will be number one.

Does it make you feel better that you ban everyone with a faster car then you? Does that make you not feel as inferior?

TOYOTA TRUCK
09-26-2006, 12:10 PM
Well, I said it once, and I'll say it again. I'm calling out EVERYONE on this forum in a street race. From a dig, 1/8th or 1/4. I don't care. Money talks! Now, lets see all the bitches on here start whining b/c I am the fucking KING! If you disagree, STEP UP!

I think you put that in the wrong forum. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Yoshi
09-26-2006, 12:13 PM

SKreet King, My balls. Shut the fuck up cause you are not scaring no one.

Yoshi
09-26-2006, 12:14 PM
Wow, I've never been banned from a site before, looks like this will be number one.

Does it make you feel better that you ban everyone with a faster car then you? Does that make you not feel as inferior?

Yo too, shut the fuck up

Tank
09-26-2006, 12:17 PM

do you have any idea what he owns cause i think if you did that statement would be retracted fast lol

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 12:25 PM
oh i remember why, he was a jackass. thats why i banned him. Now he and thacker can commence in cyber gay sex on some other forum. i think i did him a favor

I don't see why you associate him with Thacker. Thacker was insulting GF's, family, etc. Hm okay I guess but I think that was a bad judgement call from what I have read on here.

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 12:27 PM
do you have any idea what he owns cause i think if you did that statement would be retracted fast lol

Now that's some funny shit right there! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

He must own a VW turbo or something really fast huh?

Vteckidd
09-26-2006, 12:28 PM
nah i got no problems with domestic guys, i actually get along with Shankin real well, Prospeed is right next door.

I talk pretty regularly with SLOWHAWK and send business to him too.

Its the cocky, holier than thou, "i drive a mustang and wear a mullet with pride" domestic crowd i dont like. just like i hate the "fart can" ricer import crowd. My hatred for ricers on both sides is equal.

And cobraclone got outta line, i banned him, you dont like it, WHINE SOMEWHERE ELSE. this is a dictatorship, not a democracy. It doesnt say i need YOUR approval to ban someone.

I think most of my kills forums brethren will back me up on this one.

Vteckidd
09-26-2006, 12:29 PM
Now that's some funny shit right there! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

He must own a VW turbo or something really fast huh?
since when does fast cars have anything to do with this arguement/bitch fest?

If you must know, i owned alot of hondas. One was the highes NA motor in the state, now i own a 2JZ 240

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 12:33 PM
it seems we have ourselves a infestation of hicks on this site all of a sudden from the NAZI camaro driver, to the Mullet mustang rollers whats going on here. Im slowly losing faith in intelligent domestic owners jeez :doh: .
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :bump: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

WTF is wrong with my Mullet? I wash it twice a week but just because I won't let you play with it you have to insult?

Go back to your Rice-O-Roni treats because anything fast would probably scare the shit out of you.

Tank
09-26-2006, 12:35 PM
since when does fast cars have anything to do with this arguement/bitch fest?

If you must know, i owned alot of hondas. One was the highes NA motor in the state, now i own a 2JZ 240

2JZ Rulez the fucking world bitches lol

Tank
09-26-2006, 12:36 PM
WTF is wrong with my Mullet? I wash it twice a week but just because I won't let you play with it you have to insult?

Go back to your Rice-O-Roni treats because anything fast would probably scare the shit out of you.
:thinking: is that right hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol @ you man :lmfao:

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 12:37 PM
since when does fast cars have anything to do with this

/bitch fest?

If you must know, i owned of

. One was the

NA motor in the state, now i own a 2JZ 240

Since when? Since he said he was King of the street and then argued and then said you don't know what he owns.... OOOOOOOOHHHHH We are all scared. WTF have you been reading Sherlock???? Pay attention to the threads instead of your damn high authorities.

No one asked you WTF you owned. Ha Ha Mr. Holier than thou why do you think everything revolves around you anyway? I don't even remember you being brought into this or spoken of.

TOYOTA TRUCK
09-26-2006, 12:41 PM
WTF have you been reading Sherlock???? Pay attention to the threads instead of your damn high authorities.

No one asked you WTF you owned. Ha Ha Mr. Holier than thou why do you think everything revolves around you anyway? I don't even remember you being brought into this or spoken of.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :bump: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Get em Bugman.

LETZ RUN
09-26-2006, 12:41 PM

Can you enlighten me please? and I will retract my statement.

LETZ RUN
09-26-2006, 12:42 PM
Yo too, shut the fuck up

So who are you mr tuff nuts?

Fast Shadow
09-26-2006, 12:42 PM
please ban these SCF fucksticks that slithered in behind thacker's snail trail

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 12:45 PM
nah i got no problems with domestic guys, i actually get along with Shankin real well, Prospeed is right next door and I am a really good Nutswinger.

I talk pretty regularly with SLOWHAWK and send business to him too even though his shit is faster than anything in the world.

Its the cock that I like, and the holier than thou, "i drive a mustang and wear a mullet with pride" domestic crowd i like so much. just like i love the "fart can" ricer import crowd. My love for pecker on both sides is equal.

And cobraclone got outta line, i wanted to spank him but banned him instead, you dont like it, I'LL SPANK YOU TOO. I am a dic and tators man myself, not a femocrat. It doesnt say i need YOUR approval to spank anyone in my dreams.

I think most of my kills forums brethren will back me up on this except for the spanking part.

Ok I understand I guess. So if I let you spank me and rub my mullet will you let him come back and play with us?

LETZ RUN
09-26-2006, 12:45 PM

What have I done besides questioning the reason besides the CobraClone ban?

TOYOTA TRUCK
09-26-2006, 12:48 PM

You can check all my posts I have not done anything to be banned.

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 12:49 PM
please ban these SCF that slithered in behind snail trail

Dammit man if ya can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen. I am just having fun so if I hurt your feelings I am soooooo
damn sorry. Are any of you over the age of needing Kleenex's and Tampons?

Lighten up for Pete's
sake... Have some fun.... and enjoy the smack talk for once..

I bet this place was dead as hell before some of us came over to play.

I know that I am no better than anyone else on this board and I would help any of you with anything that I ever can but ease up and quit taking shit so seriously on here. Maybe when I meet a few of you in person it will be a more fun?

Oh and I will let you rub my Mullet too if you sing to me. :boobies:

LETZ RUN
09-26-2006, 12:51 PM

ROFLMAO.. :lmfao: make sure its either billy ray cyrus or some skynyrd

Vteckidd
09-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Since when? Since he said he was King of the street and then argued and then said you don't know what he owns.... OOOOOOOOHHHHH We are all scared. WTF have you been reading Sherlock???? Pay attention to the threads instead of your damn high authorities.

actually DUMBASS, LETZ RUN said:

I think he directed that at me.

Get off my nuts, get off my dick, get off my back. Cobraclone got out of line ,i banned him, im tired of seeing 39 page threads about "i fucked your mom, your sister is a whore" over soem bullshit. and you guys act like CHILDREN

He started to get out of line, so i banned him to set an example, while thacker was fun for the 5 days he was online, he served no purpose. No races were run, all he did was cause drama.

If thats why you guys want, go to the whoreslounge, this forum is about racing.

Get out of line, I WILL BAN YOU . READ THE FUCKING RULES STICKED AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM.

1) CALL OUTs are allowed and encouraged. However, keep it civil. While this is the kills forum, and home of shit talking, blatant attacks on character or ethnicity WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. SHOP BASHING IS NOT ALLOWED

2) Any racial comments or degrading comments towards anyone WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

3) THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO COMPLAIN OR WHINE. this is the internet, if you dont like what someone has to say, then to bad, contact a moderator (myself) or an admin if your not happy with my response. or simply move along to a different message board or forum.

4) Shit talking is allowed, and im the biggest supporter, but there is a point where it needs to stop. If there is a call out thread, and NOTHING happens within a certain period of time (dictated by me) then i will close and lock that thread. CALL OUT THREADS are not for personal attacks and car vs car warfare. call someone out, race, and end it. no more 45 pages of he said she said drama. thats what the whoreslounge is for.

5) I am the moderator of this forum. I appreciate input and comments/feedback. however, i will NOT tolerate attacks on myself, just like i wont tolerate attacks on other people. Making multiple threads continuing threads that i locked, will get you BANNED. If you have a problem with me, you can contact Julio, ADMIN, Brett, GA_TEG, Pablo.

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 12:56 PM
Get out of line, I WILL BAN YOU . READ THE FUCKING RULES STICKED AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM.

1) CALL OUTs are allowed and encouraged. However, keep it civil. While this is the kills forum, and home of shit talking, blatant attacks on character or ethnicity WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. SHOP BASHING IS NOT ALLOWED

2) Any racial comments or degrading comments towards anyone WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

3) THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO COMPLAIN OR WHINE. this is the internet, if you dont like what someone has to say, then to bad, contact a moderator (myself) or an admin if your not happy with my response. or simply move along to a different message board or forum.

4) Shit talking is allowed, and im the biggest supporter, but there is a point where it needs to stop. If there is a call out thread, and NOTHING happens within a certain period of time (dictated by me) then i will close and lock that thread. CALL OUT THREADS are not for personal attacks and car vs car warfare. call someone out, race, and end it. no more 45 pages of he said she said drama. thats what the whoreslounge is for.

5) I am the moderator of this forum. I appreciate input and comments/feedback. however, i will NOT tolerate attacks on myself, just like i wont tolerate attacks on other people. Making multiple threads continuing threads that i locked, will get you BANNED. If you have a problem with me, you can contact Julio, ADMIN, Brett, GA_TEG, Pablo.[/QUOTE]

I love a man with authority. ;) Do you have a uniform to go with that attitude cuz if you do I will let you tug on the Mullet while I sing to you. :cry:

Damn your turning me on. :boobies:

PS. If you think CobraClone
was out of line then you don't
know him very well. :no:

Yoshi
09-26-2006, 01:00 PM
So who are you mr tuff nuts?

Look don't step up, if you're not going to do anything

Or what are you?????????? Yeah thats what I thought

LETZ RUN
09-26-2006, 01:01 PM

I asked who you are?? So are you going to answer?

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 01:04 PM

Or what are you?????????? Yeah thats what I thought

Hm just wondering if you realized yet that he is not the one that made the call out?

Oh well back to the he said / she said game. woo hoo

Yoshi
09-26-2006, 01:06 PM
I asked who you are?? So are you going to answer?

Hahahahah look man don't waste my time ok.

If you really want to know my name is ******. :lmfao: :2up:

LETZ RUN
09-26-2006, 01:08 PM
Hahahahah look man don't waste my time ok.

If you really want to know my name is ******. :lmfao: :2up:

You're telling me to step up, but you wont even tell me who you are.. :) hardcore. :gay:

Yoshi
09-26-2006, 01:10 PM
You're telling me to step up, but you wont even tell me who you are.. :) hardcore. :gay:

The truth is there is no point to introduce myself to you if nothing is going to go down.

Do you understand kid. :yes: Or do you not? :no:

LETZ RUN
09-26-2006, 01:18 PM
The truth is there is no point to introduce myself to you if nothing is going to go down.

Do you understand kid. :yes: Or do you not? :no:

Sure guy, go ahead and think that if it helps you feel like an e-thug.

Yoshi
09-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Sure guy, go ahead and think that if it helps you feel like an e-thug.

:lmfao: how :gay: is that the best you got??? :thinking:

And no I don't look at myself as a E-thug, I just say it how it is. So, yeah have a nice day and shut the fuck up.

Peace.

LETZ RUN
09-26-2006, 01:24 PM
:lmfao: how :gay: is that the best you got??? :thinking:

And no I don't look at myself as a E-thug, I just say it how it is. So, yeah have a nice day and shut the fuck up.

Peace.

:tongue1: You're not going to get me argue with your dumbass anymore so I wont get banned. Your plan failed, sorry man. Have a wonderful afternoon. However if you do feel the need to throw down, feel free to shoot me a pm.

Vteckidd
09-26-2006, 01:28 PM
I love a man with authority. ;) Do you have a uniform to go with that attitude cuz if you do I will let you tug on the Mullet while I sing to you. :cry:

Damn your turning me on. :boobies:

PS. If you think CobraClone
was out of line then you don't
know him very well. :no:

HAHA

Yoshi
09-26-2006, 01:33 PM
:tongue1: You're not going to get me argue with your dumbass anymore so I wont get banned. Your plan failed, sorry man. Have a wonderful afternoon. However if you do feel the need to throw down, feel free to shoot me a pm.

How Cute. :gay:

Yoshi
09-26-2006, 01:41 PM
Im off to work bitches im out!

hwymonster
09-26-2006, 03:17 PM
I talk pretty regularly with SLOWHAWK and send business to him too.

i hate to say it but that explains it right there, slowhawk got punked the fuck out and he went and wined like a bitch to his boy friend. so like his knight in shining armor he came to his rescue.

and dont worry about banning me im done with you douche bags:2up:

maybe ya'll should do more racing and less circle jerking.................

Vteckidd
09-26-2006, 03:22 PM
i hate to say it but that explains it right there, slowhawk got punked the fuck out and he went and wined like a bitch to his boy friend. so like his night in shining armor he came to his rescue.

and dont worry about banning me im done with you douche bags:2up:
Actually, Slowhawk an i have had GANGSTER BEEF. i actually banned him on his old screename, i talked shit about his GF, to his GF, about his car, and much more.

but, thats all in the past. Ive met him since, hes a real nice guy, i have never seen any display of faggotry out of him, Kelly proves that :lmfao:

He is actually a pretty stand up guy. Hes always been professional when ive run into him or when i have talked to him on the phone. i think he just likes to race his car, and gets tired of people backing down for whatever reason.

2.3 Evo 8
09-26-2006, 03:25 PM
What the fuck is wrong with some of you people coming over to the site recently. Evidently word spread quickly that the import scene has some pretty strong cars to contend with the domestic scene and all of a sudden the smucks come out of the woodwork looking for trouble.

...and of course a couple of them acting like total douchebags with their fully built and probably 8-9 second muscle cars that are pushing 700+whp on a "pump gas street tune".

Some of you are acting like tools just because there is a few tools on here. Well they don't represent the majority so keep that in mind. There are a good bit of import people here that have nicely setup cars that produce a good amount of power. If you don't act like a total dumbass,I'm sure some of these guys will step up and race you if you start acting somewhat like a human being and pull the ego out of your ass.

Now, let me say something else that has been bugging he shit out of me. How many of you (inittowin) think we just fell off the turnip truck. Stop insulting our intelligence. I'm guessing you have a pretty badass "street" car pushing ungodly amounts of horsepower that dead hooks on the street. If you didn't come off as such a pole smoker some of the people on this site would actually show an interest in your car because MOST of us are car fanatics no matter what country it came from. So, stop acting like a complete putz and try to make a friend or two. In the long run what could it hurt?

There is a couple other people trying to get thier "hustle" on saying "I only have headers and a cam, blah, blah, blah". Well like I said, you might hustle a few $100 here and there from some dumbass's, but if you stop bullshitting people you might actually find a good money race. If you're only out to hustle and make a few $100 so be it, but people like that normally just burn bridges and don't get many money races after word spreads. Believe me when I say, word gets around quick.

I'm here to make friends and see some fast cars along the way no matter where they came from or whos driving them.

hwymonster
09-26-2006, 03:26 PM
i think he just likes to race his car, against people he knows he can beat and gets tired of backing down for whatever reason when its actually someone who can give him a run for his money

:goodjob: ;)

hwymonster
09-26-2006, 03:29 PM
What the fuck is wrong with some of you people coming over to the site recently. Evidently word spread quickly that the import scene has some pretty strong cars to contend with the domestic scene and all of a sudden the smucks come out of the woodwork looking for trouble.

...and of course a couple of them acting like total douchebags with their fully built and probably 8-9 second muscle cars that are pushing 700+whp on a "pump gas street tune".

Some of you are acting like tools just because there is a few tools on here. Well they don't represent the majority so keep that in mind. There are a good bit of import people here that have nicely setup cars that produce a good amount of power. If you don't act like a total dumbass,I'm sure some of these guys will step up and race you if you start acting somewhat like a human being and pull the ego out of your ass.

Now, let me say something else that has been bugging he shit out of me. How many of you (inittowin) think we just fell off the turnip truck. Stop insulting our intelligence. I'm guessing you have a pretty badass "street" car pushing ungodly amounts of horsepower that dead hooks on the street. If you didn't come off as such a pole smoker some of the people on this site would actually show an interest in your car because MOST of us are car fanatics no matter what country it came from. So, stop acting like a complete putz and try to make a friend or two. In the long run what could it hurt?

There is a couple other people trying to get thier "hustle" on saying "I only have headers and a cam, blah, blah, blah". Well like I said, you might hustle a few $100 here and there from some dumbass's, but if you stop bullshitting people you might actually find a good money race. If you're only out to hustle and make a few $100 so be it, but people like that normally just burn bridges and don't get many money races after word spreads. Believe me when I say, word gets around quick.

I'm here to make friends and see some fast cars along the way no matter where they came from or whos driving them.

and so are some of the "domestic mullet wearing" people you grouped togther:rolleyes: . i personally have met a few people on hear and i would have to say 8 out of 10 have been cool. just some of the douche bags run there cocksuckers to much:doh:

2.3 Evo 8
09-26-2006, 03:38 PM
and so are some of the "domestic mullet wearing" people you grouped togther:rolleyes: . i personally have met a few people on hear and i would have to say 8 out of 10 have been cool. just some of the douche bags run there cocksuckers to much:doh:

I never once said "domestic mullet wearing" anytime on this forum. Perfect example of putting us all in a group because one guy said it. :no:

hwymonster
09-26-2006, 03:46 PM
I never once said "domestic mullet wearing" anytime on this forum. Perfect example of putting us all in a group because one guy said it. :no:

sorry guess hanging out on this site, im starting to group people togther like MOST of the other people on here. but like i said the ones i know i will see around the rest of the shit talking oxygen thiefs, have fun with your cirlce jerk

2.3 evo that wasnt directed to you:D

Vteckidd
09-26-2006, 03:47 PM
i said mullet wearing, so what?

TOYOTA TRUCK
09-26-2006, 03:52 PM

I hear you!!! That is what the forum is about and talking a little shit along the way.:goodjob: :yes:

2.3 Evo 8
09-26-2006, 03:57 PM
I hear you!!! That is what the forum is about and talking a little shit along the way.:goodjob: :yes:

Yeah, but there is a difference between two buddys/friends talking shit to each other compared to two people who have never met. Someone always thinks the other person went too far and they take offense to it and next thing you know its on like Donkey Kong. The drama follows...

Shit talking is overrated anyways. Too much drama for me, save that shit for the women and thier soap operas.

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 03:57 PM

Fuck you I have enough friends. :crazy: JK

I honestly am just having fun and mean no harm to anyone. I am actually looking forward to meeting more of you guy's to be honest. Heck me and my son met several people off this board that were really cool except they drove M-3's and some other ricey looking bumble bee sounding junkers. :gay:

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 03:59 PM
i said mullet wearing, so what?

So what? So your a mullet loving bitch that's what. Come on and sing to me some more. :idb:

Vteckidd
09-26-2006, 04:00 PM
So what? So your a mullet loving bitch that's what. Come on and sing to me some more. :idb:
i thought the deal was i pulled an rubbed your mullet an you sing to me?

you changing the deal now??!!!! you backing out on ME!!!!!??/

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 04:02 PM
i thought the deal was i pulled an rubbed your mullet an you sing to me?

you changing the deal now??!!!! you backing out on ME!!!!!??/

Your getting the shower scene all mixed up. :screwy:

99SI
09-26-2006, 04:46 PM
So what you guys are saying is that Mustang/Camaro/Firebird owners don't all have mullets???? I'm having a hard time with my long believed truths being challenged like this. I just don't know if I can take all of it.

TOYOTA TRUCK
09-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Yeah, but there is a difference between two buddys/friends talking shit to each other compared to two people who have never met. Someone always thinks the other person went too far and they take offense to it and next thing you know its on like Donkey Kong. The drama follows...

Shit talking is overrated anyways. Too much drama for me, save that shit for the women and thier soap operas.

Yes some people do take it to far. Everybody just needs to relax and have fun, shit talking helps pass the time. Thats why bugmans posting on here all the time, he has all kinds of time.j/k:lmfao:

OHYOUKNOW
09-26-2006, 04:53 PM
So what you guys are saying is that Mustang/Camaro/Firebird owners don't all have mullets???? I'm having a hard time with my long believed truths being challenged like this. I just don't know if I can take all of it.

kinda like all import owners all have fart cans, love to race from 80-180, all love the slow and bicurious movies.........................

99SI
09-26-2006, 04:59 PM
kinda like all import owners all have fart cans, love to race from 80-180, all love the slow and bicurious movies.........................
Holy shit, you just described me to a T. The only problem is my car can't do 180 a 4.72 final drive and fifteen inch wheels make it difficult, so does a severe lack of power. :D

99SI
09-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Adios mofo's, I'm going to start my treck from Milledgeville back to McDonough. You sorry bastards have fun while I am gone. I'll see yall in the morning while I'm waiting on some unlucky sucker with bad credit to come in needing a car. :D

TOYOTA TRUCK
09-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Holy shit, you just described me to a T. The only problem is my car can't do 180 a 4.72 final drive and fifteen inch wheels make it difficult, so does a severe lack of power. :D

It probably will do 180 kmh.

HOMEBREWED
09-26-2006, 05:56 PM
WELL now that everybody is buddys again iam gonna say it fuck the moderators,you never gave a good reason to bann cobra clone,even by your own sticky rules.i do think you chose favorites over this ,and thats what makes it bullshit.this site hasnt been this entertaning (ever).i dont think ricers and domestics is the difference here its the people .you said dictatorship (mod) saddam is on trial now for that shit .but you will not give a clear reason,simply because you dont have too,your the mod,i help out my friends on here so fuck ya newbies.see ya on STREETCARFORUMS! TADOW WITH MY PIMPHAND!..p.s. yall are no gangstas.

1civic
09-26-2006, 07:11 PM
DOES ANYBODY......

Fast Shadow
09-26-2006, 08:48 PM
Dammit man if ya can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen. I am just having fun so if I hurt your feelings I am soooooo
damn sorry. Are any of you over the age of needing Kleenex's and Tampons?

Lighten up for Pete's
sake... Have some fun.... and enjoy the smack talk for once..

I bet this place was dead as hell before some of us came over to play.

I know that I am no better than anyone else on this board and I would help any of you with anything that I ever can but ease up and quit taking shit so seriously on here. Maybe when I meet a few of you in person it will be a more fun?

Whatever. You came here following Thacker, into a site with its own rules, and immediately started whining and complaining about those rules, disrespecting the moderators, and generally acting like a bunch of fuckwads. It's not your site, stop crying about rules that were here long before you were.

How many of you (inittowin) think we just fell off the turnip truck.

That guy reeks of "cop" no matter what anyone says about having met him. Period.

Init2winit
09-26-2006, 09:00 PM
SKreet King, My balls. Shut the fuck up cause you are not scaring no one.I wish one of you, for once, would mouth up in person! You all proved that you wouldn't with the "thacker" situation. Here, how about you let me bend over, and you give me a rim job? Sounds good to me too!

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 09:03 PM
Whatever. You came here following Thacker, into a site with its own rules, and immediately started whining and complaining about those rules, disrespecting the moderators, and generally acting like a bunch of fuckwads. It's not your site, stop crying about rules that were here long before you were.

That guy reeks of "cop" no matter what anyone says about having met him. Period.

Ha Ha look who is whining and complaining now...

Me a cop?

You are a fucking dumbazz!

I don't think anyone on here has any issues with me but if they do then they take shit way too seriously.

Now go pull that Tampon out of your azz and whine to someone who gives a shit.

Fast Shadow
09-26-2006, 09:06 PM
Me a cop?

You are a fucking dumbazz!

Is your name "init2winit" you blind old man? Take your Geritol and go to bed.

BUGMAN
09-26-2006, 09:11 PM
I wish one of you, for once, would mouth up in person! You all proved that you wouldn't with the " " situation. Here, how about you let me bend over, and you give me a rim job? Sounds good to me too!

Damn man when did you get a badge? Hm you being a cop would be some funny shit. I can see you up here by UGA working out speeding tickets with all the young hot chicks on the side of the road.

This guy is way off key and the funny thing is..... Picturing your Mullet azz with a badge. :lmfao:

Sorry SLOW-SHADOW
I but I still do not see anywhere you posted Init2winit either. Unless your talking about that ricer slang shit but it is misspelled really bad. Would you like a sip of my Geritol?

HOMEBREWED
09-26-2006, 11:14 PM

That guy reeks of "cop" no matter what anyone says about having met him. Period.what rules?oh! you me the ones only inforced by the moderator for the moderator and their friends.

HOMEBREWED
09-27-2006, 01:47 AM

That guy reeks of "cop" no matter what anyone says about having met him. Period.DUDE .You gotta lay off the weed .Your paranoid as fuck.

2.3 Evo 8
09-27-2006, 08:18 AM
I'm pretty sure these guys are not cops so just chill.

hydroshutter
09-27-2006, 09:57 AM
Like Charles said:

This shit is pretty entertaining while I'm at work.

ct9a gsr
09-27-2006, 11:55 AM
Like Charles said:

This shit is pretty entertaining while I'm at work.

This week's been boring... been refreshing about 6 different forums at work this week looking for entertainment.

I'd add to the fire and fling poo at everyone for entertainment's sake... but my s13 isn't exactly fast, lol.

TOYOTA TRUCK
09-27-2006, 02:28 PM
what rules?oh! you me the ones only inforced by the moderator for the moderator and their friends.

Who are you with that heavy ass thrid generation Camaro. I know that thing is slow as hell, I seen you run 8.50's in the 1/8th with nitrous. Slow!!!!!!!:???:

HOMEBREWED
09-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Who are you with that heavy ass thrid generation Camaro. I know that thing is slow as hell, I seen you run 8.50's in the 1/8th with nitrous. Slow!!!!!!!:???:I am the greatest example of white trash,Hell just look at my sig!Just as soon as i get the tires off my house and on my car trailer, i can go to the track and let my REDNECK SHINE !

Maniaç
09-28-2006, 02:37 PM
I wish one of you, for once, would mouth up in person! You all proved that you wouldn't with the "thacker" situation. Here, how about you let me bend over, and you give me a rim job? Sounds good to me too!

:thinking: thats straight ^ :gay: and :crazy:

Maniaç
09-28-2006, 03:44 PM

Hahahah, are you trying to act like an e-thug??????

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: shot me a pm :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: .

Stop acting :gay:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-29-2006, 02:35 AM

lolerskates!